Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Buick Regal Lease Questions

steverstever Ex Yooper, just arrived in New MexicoPosts: 40,547
edited February 2 in Buick
Welcome to the Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Buick Regal leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Regal, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Buick Regal page.

To see all forums discussions about the Buick Regal, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Buick Regal discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Moderator
Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

«1

Comments

  • Are there any lease incentives on the 2014 Regal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679
    I show $2020 on 36 month leases for November, through ALLY...

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi -

    I was wondering what the current MF rate and residual value are on a 2014 Regal GS 36 month/ 12k miles per year.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679
    2014 Regal GS 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    1.40% MF and 56% residual

    regards,
    kyfdx

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kushnerkushner Posts: 5

    Hello,

    I am interested in the lease incentives on the 2014 Regal GS FWD. I heard there is a $2,000 Rebate for GM Card holders. Is there a GM loyalty rebate if I return my 2012 Regal GS lease? Is there an Ally Bank rebate?

    Thank you in advance for your response!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @kushner said: Hello,

    I am interested in the lease incentives on the 2014 Regal GS FWD. I heard there is a $2,000 Rebate for GM Card holders. Is there a GM loyalty rebate if I return my 2012 Regal GS lease? Is there an Ally Bank rebate?

    Thank you in advance for your response!

    1.60% MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease.

    $1910 lease cash from Ally. I'm sorry, but I don't have the answers to your other rebate questions.

    kyfdx

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • dono2dono2 Posts: 1
    Hello kyfdx,
    Can you please update us on the 2014 Regal Turbo Premium1? 10k miles.
    Also is there still an Ally bank credit?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @dono2 said: Hello kyfdx, Can you please update us on the 2014 Regal Turbo Premium1? 10k miles. Also is there still an Ally bank credit?

    1.60% MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease. $1910 lease cash

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kushnerkushner Posts: 5

    Hello,

    Are the lease incentives out for March 2014 yet? I'm interested in a Regal Turbo Premium 2 or Regal GS. I am a current Buick Leasee if there are additional incentives. Ally Bank Credit? GM Cardholder Credit?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @kushner said: Hello,

    Are the lease incentives out for March 2014 yet? I'm interested in a Regal Turbo Premium 2 or Regal GS. I am a current Buick Leasee if there are additional incentives. Ally Bank Credit? GM Cardholder Credit?

    1.60% MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $1660 lease cash.

    I don't have the answers to your incentives questions.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • cdmjcdmj Posts: 2

    Which bank (Ally, US Bank, etc.)are the lease MF of 1.60% and 54 residual for 36 months, 15k, $1660 with? Also, are you sure about the mileage I am being told only 12k and 54 residual and lease term is 39 months. Hoping you can help clarify.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @cdmj said: Which bank (Ally, US Bank, etc.)are the lease MF of 1.60% and 54 residual for 36 months, 15k, $1660 with? Also, are you sure about the mileage I am being told only 12k and 54 residual and lease term is 39 months. Hoping you can help clarify.

    The bank is ALLY.. The numbers I gave are for 36 months, that's why your 39 month numbers are different... it's a different term, which will have a different residual.

    1.60% MF and 54% are correct numbers for 39mo, 12K/yr. Still, $1660 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • naimy1992naimy1992 Posts: 9

    Hello! I just wanted to know the residual value, money factor, acquisition fee, and any lease cash available for a 2014 regal gs fwd manual for 39 months 10k a year! Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @naimy1992 said: Hello! I just wanted to know the residual value, money factor, acquisition fee, and any lease cash available for a 2014 regal gs fwd manual for 39 months 10k a year! Thank you!

    1.60% MF and 55% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr. $1660 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • redls1redls1 Posts: 24

    2013 thread has been closed. I found a left over

    2013 Buick Regal GS 2.0L Engine: 2.0L 4 cyls Transmission: Automatic 6-Speed Body Style: Sedan Color: Crystal Red Tintcoat Interior: Ebony w/Leather-Appointed Seat Trim VIN: 2G4GV5GVXD9196907

    Sunroof, Nav, 20" rims

    Would this still be available for incentives and what could I expect for lease terms

    36 months 12k miles a year

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @redls1 said: 2013 thread has been closed. I found a left over

    2013 Buick Regal GS 2.0L Engine: 2.0L 4 cyls Transmission: Automatic 6-Speed Body Style: Sedan Color: Crystal Red Tintcoat Interior: Ebony w/Leather-Appointed Seat Trim VIN: 2G4GV5GVXD9196907

    Sunroof, Nav, 20" rims

    Would this still be available for incentives and what could I expect for lease terms

    36 months 12k miles a year

    I don't see any numbers for 2013 MY. Sorry.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • redls1redls1 Posts: 24

    Well my local dealership , was a waste of time again. I went last month to buy a Cadillac SRX, They came up with come crazy numbers and couldnt come close on a deal. I bought the SRX from someone else. I went today for a Buick Regal premium 2 package. First I test drove a Regal GS which was waste because of price and engine. Then they couldnt find a regular. Then they found the color I wanted but because the supposed site was down only came up with 2 year lease numbers. I told them I wanted 39 months 12k miles a year. Sorry had to vent. Is it really that hard to come up with lease numbers? Yes I know I had negative equity in my trade but regardless I even came up with some basic numbers based on past residual and money factor numbers.

  • redls1redls1 Posts: 24

    I was offered this deal. Can anyone say wear I might save? Obvious need to negotiate from MSRP but what are government fees? Can the aquisistion fees be adjusted? I need to get this car below $400 a month.

    56% residual 2.4 APR $2,410 in factory rebates Quote was originally based on MSRP but with these factors.^^^ Retail Price: 34,775.00 Sales Price: 34,775.00 Savings: 0.00 Service Contract: 0.00 Government Fees: 185.00 Proc/Doc Fees: 396.00 Capitalized Taxes: 362.21 Security Deposit: 0.00 Acquisition Fee: 595.00 Gross Cap Cost: 36,216.21 Trade Allowance: 0.00 Trade Payoff: 0.00 Trade Equity: 0.00 Rebate: 2,410.00 cash down 0.00 net cap cost 33,806.21 Cash Down: 0.00 Net Cap Cost: 33,806.21 Selected Terms Term: 36 months 12k miles a year Payment: $472-492 UpFront Taxes: 0.00 Amount Due: 568.12

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @redls1 said: I was offered this deal. Can anyone say wear I might save? Obvious need to negotiate from MSRP but what are government fees? Can the aquisistion fees be adjusted? I need to get this car below $400 a month.

    56% residual 2.4 APR $2,410 in factory rebates Quote was originally based on MSRP but with these factors.^^^ Retail Price: 34,775.00 Sales Price: 34,775.00 Savings: 0.00 Service Contract: 0.00 Government Fees: 185.00 Proc/Doc Fees: 396.00 Capitalized Taxes: 362.21 Security Deposit: 0.00 Acquisition Fee: 595.00 Gross Cap Cost: 36,216.21 Trade Allowance: 0.00 Trade Payoff: 0.00 Trade Equity: 0.00 Rebate: 2,410.00 cash down 0.00 net cap cost 33,806.21 Cash Down: 0.00 Net Cap Cost: 33,806.21 Selected Terms Term: 36 months 12k miles a year Payment: $472-492 UpFront Taxes: 0.00 Amount Due: 568.12

    You absolutely need to negotiate the price down. When I plug in all your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $451.40.

    The acquisition fee is not negotiable - it is part of every GM lease. The proc/doc fees are usually extra profit for the dealer and you should negotiate a selling price to offset them. I can't speak to the other fees; they may be state mandated.

    Not sure you can get the payment to $400 or lower unless you put money down, which we don't recommend.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • morghead12morghead12 Posts: 14

    What are the May residuals and MF on a 14' Buick Regal GS FWD, Premium II, and Premium I...10k miles/yr, 24/36/39 month term. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @morghead12 said: What are the May residuals and MF on a 14' Buick Regal GS FWD, Premium II, and Premium I...10k miles/yr, 24/36/39 month term. Thanks.

    We haven't yet gotten the May numbers from GM. Check back soon.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • bigmoney94bigmoney94 Posts: 1

    Anybody have any May numbers for a '14 Buick Regal GS AWD? Looking to do a 39 month lease with 12,000 miles a year. Got a quote for around $525/month which seemed absurd to me. Looking to get a black diamond tricoat with no sunroof. I live in Cleveland OH and currently lease an '11 regal turbo which is up in July. Sales rep said I qualify for around $3,000 in rebates. Any help is much appreciated!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104
    edited May 16

    @bigmoney94 said: Anybody have any May numbers for a '14 Buick Regal GS AWD? Looking to do a 39 month lease with 12,000 miles a year. Got a quote for around $525/month which seemed absurd to me. Looking to get a black diamond tricoat with no sunroof. I live in Cleveland OH and currently lease an '11 regal turbo which is up in July. Sales rep said I qualify for around $3,000 in rebates. Any help is much appreciated!

    .81% MF and 54% residual. $1910 lease cash this month.

    If you provide us with the MSRP and the negotiated selling price, we can model some payments for you.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 63

    Regal gs MF and residual for 36/39m 12k in pa. Any lease cash?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,679

    @cnote2 said: Regal gs MF and residual for 36/39m 12k in pa. Any lease cash?

    1.25% APR and 56% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 54% for 39 months.

    $1910 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,578

    @‌kyfdx

    How about mf & rv for a 2014 Regal AWD (base model)? 36 months/39months & 12K.

    2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @nyccarguy said: @‌kyfdx

    How about mf & rv for a 2014 Regal AWD (base model)? 36 months/39months & 12K.

    36/12 - 1.25% and 56%. $1910 lease cash.

    39/12 - 1.25% and 54%. $1910 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 7,578

    thanks!

    2001 Honda Prelude Type SH/ 2011 BMW 328xi / 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L w/ Navigation

  • Hello, I was wondering if you could please provide mf, residual, and lease cash numbers for a 2014 Buick Regal GS FWD 36 month / 10k miles/yr lease? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,104

    @collideoscopic said: Hello, I was wondering if you could please provide mf, residual, and lease cash numbers for a 2014 Buick Regal GS FWD 36 month / 10k miles/yr lease? Thank you!

    1.25% MF, 57% RV and $1925 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.