Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

15678911»

Comments

  • Can someone please tell me the lease money factor and residual for a 2014 Escalade Luxury AWD for 36mo and 15k per month? Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,733

    2.70% MF and either 52% or 53%, depending on the packages (which I'm not familiar enough with to decipher).

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • capitalstcapitalst Posts: 1

    Whats the residual % and money factor on a 2015 Escalade 10k a year for 36 or 39 month?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @capitalst said: Whats the residual % and money factor on a 2015 Escalade 10k a year for 36 or 39 month?

    36/10 - 2.15% and a residual of either 58%, 60% or 62% depending on which option package you choose.

    39/10 - same MF and residual of 56%, 58% or 60%.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 66

    Do residuals differ for the ESV vs. the regular length? If so......Can you post the residual for a 2014 Escalade ESV . 36 Month, 12K?

    thx!!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,733

    @jddssc121 said: Do residuals differ for the ESV vs. the regular length? If so......Can you post the residual for a 2014 Escalade ESV . 36 Month, 12K?

    thx!!

    2.92% APR and residuals of 53% or 54%, depending on option packages. $250 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • bobbytanbobbytan Posts: 1

    Can I please get the residual and MF for a 2015 Escalade ESV 4x4 Luxury and Premium

    36/39 months 12k

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @bobbytan said: Can I please get the residual and MF for a 2015 Escalade ESV 4x4 Luxury and Premium

    36/39 months 12k

    Thanks

    36/12 - 2.42% MF and either 61%, 59% or 57% residual, depending on option group

    subtract 2% for 39mo

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rsb99rsb99 Posts: 1
    Could I please get the MF and residual on a 2014 Escalade ESV AWD for 48 months and 12k/yr?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @rsb99 said: Could I please get the MF and residual on a 2014 Escalade ESV AWD for 48 months and 12k/yr?
    Thanks

    3.0% MF and 49-52% residual depending on option packages.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • reba22reba22 Posts: 1

    Great Forum...Thank you in advance to all that research and answer our questions. I've scrolled back through the posts to see if this has been answered but I want to double check...sorry if you have already.

    MF and Resid % for a 2015 Lux Non ESV 4wd 36months - 39months -

    Also....anyone have any sale price numbers that you would like to share...specifically how far back or close to invoice have you been getting.....and/or any special incentives currently being offered for a current non-GM buyer.

    I've always owned German (X5, 5series, current A8L) but this 2015 Escalade has me highly interested. I test drove one over the weekend and loved it!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,733

    @reba22 said: Great Forum...Thank you in advance to all that research and answer our questions. I've scrolled back through the posts to see if this has been answered but I want to double check...sorry if you have already.

    MF and Resid % for a 2015 Lux Non ESV 4wd 36months - 39months -

    Also....anyone have any sale price numbers that you would like to share...specifically how far back or close to invoice have you been getting.....and/or any special incentives currently being offered for a current non-GM buyer.

    I've always owned German (X5, 5series, current A8L) but this 2015 Escalade has me highly interested. I test drove one over the weekend and loved it!

    2.42% APR and either 55% or 57% residual, depending on option packages. 36mo, 15K/yr. Subtract 2% for 39 months.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 40,561

    If you recently bought a Chevy Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade or a Buick Encore, please email PR@edmunds.com before Saturday, July 12, 2014 to discuss with a reporter.

    Moderator
    Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

  • gericogerico Posts: 23

    Looking for the APR and Residual for a 2014 Escalade ESV Premium AWD 36 months with 15k/year Also, are there any manufacturer rebates being offered. Thank you !

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @gerico said: Looking for the APR and Residual for a 2014 Escalade ESV Premium AWD 36 months with 15k/year Also, are there any manufacturer rebates being offered. Thank you !

    2.15% and residuals from 51% to 53% depending on option groups. $2500 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gericogerico Posts: 23

    Thanks Michaell ! I'm helping a friend negotiate the lease. The one he's looking at is the base Premium with an MSRP of $78,995 What would the residual be on it ?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @gerico said: Thanks Michaell ! I'm helping a friend negotiate the lease. The one he's looking at is the base Premium with an MSRP of $78,995 What would the residual be on it ?

    Depends on the option package:

    1SA - 53%

    1SB or 1SC - 51%

    1SD - 52%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 66

    do you have August #'s for a 2015 Escalade Luxury 36/15?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,135

    @jddssc121 said: do you have August #'s for a 2015 Escalade Luxury 36/15?

    2.15% MF and either 59%, 57% or 54% RV depending on option package

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

15678911»
Sign In or Register to comment.