Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
This discussion is dedicated to 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe leasing questions. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe page.

To find local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications for 2014 models, check our 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe page.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

Comments

• jbrabhamjbrabham Member Posts: 13
    Hi, could anyone tell me what residual and MF is on Tahoe LT and LTZ at this point? I am looking at 36 months 10k miles.

thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,777
    2014 Tahoe 4WD 36mo, 10K/yr lease
    4.0% MF and 57% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• starsky11starsky11 Member Posts: 2
    What would the MF and residual be for an LTZ?
    Is it true that they are no longer offering leases on the 2013s?
  • g02g02 Member Posts: 1
    Car Man
    do you know what is the interest rate/money factor and residual value for 39mo /10K mile lease of Tahoe LTZ 2WD.
    Thanks
    All 4WD Tahoes have the same lease program...

I don't have any 2013 numbers, but I don't know for sure that they aren't leasing them..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

2014 LTZ Tahoe 2WD 39mo, 10K/yr lease
    4.0% MF and 56% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• agiancommoagiancommo Member Posts: 12

Hi, I'm curious if the lease money factor fluctuates month to month. I would like to know what the current lease money factor and residual is for a Tahoe 4WD LT and LTZ, for 36mo/15K miles. Thanks!

2014 Tahoe 4WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

2.85% MF and 53% residual.

The numbers from Ally Bank are good through the end of the month. Some/all of them may or may not change with the new month. Generally, not every model will change, but most likely some of them will.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello kyfdx. Can you or anyone else please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2015 Tahoe LT (2WD and 4WD). I'm looking at 36mo and 15K/yr lease. Thanks in advance.

@agiancommo said:
    Hello kyfdx. Can you or anyone else please tell me the MF and Residual on the 2015 Tahoe LT (2WD and 4WD). I'm looking at 36mo and 15K/yr lease. Thanks in advance.

3.60% MF and 62% residual if it has the 1LS package... 60% residual without 1LS

That's for either 2WD or 4WD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I wanted to run this lease deal by you all:

2015 Tahoe LT 2WD, white in color, with Luxury pkg, nav and 2nd row bucket seats (MSRP $55780)
    Looking at 36mo and 15k/yr with $3600 down out the door including 1st month of payment

Quoted $589/mo + tax. Thoughts?

@agiancommo said:
    I wanted to run this lease deal by you all:

2015 Tahoe LT 2WD, white in color, with Luxury pkg, nav and 2nd row bucket seats (MSRP $55780)
    Looking at 36mo and 15k/yr with $3600 down out the door including 1st month of payment

Quoted $589/mo + tax. Thoughts?

With an MF of 3.60% and a residual of 62%, that implies a CAP cost of $51,200 to get to $589/mo. To determine the selling price, you have to know how much of your $3600 is going to a CAP cost reduction.

Is it a good deal? No idea.. not much data out there on the brand-new model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jsizzle13jsizzle13 Member Posts: 5

Hey kyfdx, Could you please give me the lease numbers on a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded...36 months, 10K/ year? If you had to guess...would you expect the lease program to get better or worse over the next few months? Thanks so much for your help!

@jsizzle13 said:
    Hey kyfdx, Could you please give me the lease numbers on a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded...36 months, 10K/ year? If you had to guess...would you expect the lease program to get better or worse over the next few months? Thanks so much for your help!

3.60% MF and 65% residual..

A lot of it will depend on how popular the new model is.. I would expect it to improve some, as time goes on.. How soon is anyone's guess.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hey kyfdx! Thanks for the response! Have the numbers changed at all for April? Same scenario - 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr. Thanks for you help!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

@jsizzle13 said:
    Hey kyfdx! Thanks for the response! Have the numbers changed at all for April? Same scenario - 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr. Thanks for you help!

Looks like the MF is the same at 3.6% but the residual dropped to 61% in April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Can anyone tell me the lease numbers on a 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr? Thanks for your help!

@jsizzle13 said:
    Can anyone tell me the lease numbers on a 2015 Tahoe LT 4WD fully loaded, 36 months and 10K/yr? Thanks for your help!

We are still waiting for the May numbers to be available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• mytrucksmytrucks Member Posts: 2

Stopped by a Chevy dealership this past weekend. Looked at a 2015 Loaded Tahoe LTZ had everything including a DVD player. The numbers blew me away. The Sticker price was $69,900. The Lease special was 6,000 down and 700 a month (plus all the taxes etc). I had a nice conversation with the salesman at the dealership. We both couldn't believe how much the Tahoe has become. He felt that Chevy may price themselves right out of the market. We discussed how these numbers are as high as the large SUVs from Mercedes and Infiniti. I didn't drive the truck but I must say it is very nice looking. And if you are in the market for a large truck based SUV this is a great looking truck. You just have to get over the price. When I have a chance I am going to at a trim level that will have a lower sticker price.

• dherzdherz Member Posts: 2

Do you have May numbers yet for the 2015 Tahoe? I'm looking for the MF and residual on an LTZ; 12K miles; 36 and 39 months.

@dherz said:
    Do you have May numbers yet for the 2015 Tahoe? I'm looking for the MF and residual on an LTZ; 12K miles; 36 and 39 months.

3.10% APR and 60% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

Subtract 2% for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cl0039cl0039 Member Posts: 1

Do you have current numbers for 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ (fully loaded) 15k mi/year, 36 month & 39 month leases. MF & residual. Thanks.

@cl0039 said:
    Do you have current numbers for 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ (fully loaded) 15k mi/year, 36 month & 39 month leases. MF & residual. Thanks.

3.10% APR and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Subtract 2% from residual for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

KYFDX

Can you please give the lease numbers for June (when they come out) for a 2015 Tahoe LT and LTZ? I am looking for 36 months and 10K and/or 12K per year. Thanks in advance for your help!

@jsizzle13 said:
    KYFDX

Can you please give the lease numbers for June (when they come out) for a 2015 Tahoe LT and LTZ? I am looking for 36 months and 10K and/or 12K per year. Thanks in advance for your help!

The June numbers from GM should be available as early as tomorrow ... check back with us in a day or two to see if we've received them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Kyfdx - did you get the June numbers yet?

@jsizzle13 said:
    KYFDX

2.55% APR and 61%/60% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kmrunnerkmrunner Member Posts: 3

Looking at a 2015 LT 2wd. 39 month lease/15,000 miles. They are telling me 58% residual on 12,000 miles and 56% on 15,000 miles? How can I validate the 60% residual on a 12,000 mile lease? I have found nothing other than what you have posted kyfdx. thanks!

@kmrunner said:
    Looking at a 2015 LT 2wd. 39 month lease/15,000 miles. They are telling me 58% residual on 12,000 miles and 56% on 15,000 miles? How can I validate the 60% residual on a 12,000 mile lease? I have found nothing other than what you have posted kyfdx. thanks!

The only lease numbers we have for GM are from Ally ... your dealer may be using a different finance company that is using different MF and residuals. Check with the dealer to confirm.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thanks!

They confirmed it is with Ally. I guess the difference is I am trying for a 39 month lease.

@kmrunner said:
    They confirmed it is with Ally. I guess the difference is I am trying for a 39 month lease.

Yep, that'll knock the residual down a point or two.....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thanks!

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

If you recently bought a new Chevy Tahoe or Suburban, a reporter wants to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, July 25, 2014 with a few words about how you made your choice.

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.