Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cadillac Escalade Prices Paid and Buying Experience

124»

Comments

• sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    Just took a job as GM in one of the Cadillac dealerships in Texas...would like to hear from the forum with advice they would like to give me in the way of sales and service... :)

What do you want out of a dealership?
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,274
    A reporter is looking to talk with someone who is in the market right now for a big SUV. If you think you can help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by the end of the day on Wednesday, September 11, 2013.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• Bought a 2008 Escalade ESV AWD with Luxury package (in August 2012). Paid $40.5K for vehicle (+tax/title/license/3-yr warranty... out the door cost $47K). All is well overall, now just over 1 year later. A few miscellaneous fixes needed to include broken motor mount (extended warranty covered), passenger side view mirror vertical axis failure (replaced mirror motor & glass; extended warranty covered), battery dead (day after purchase from the dealer... nice... they did replace it though reluctantly), TPMS on a wheel went erratic and eventually died. May sound like a lot in one year+, but most are relatively minor issues (save for the motor mount which could have been more severe, but thankfully was caught in time to have no damage done). Love the space, power, luxury... hate the ride on the 22" wheels though! They look awesome, but that's about it. In the process now of purchasing 18" wheel and tires (due to ride, desire to tow and go off-road with trailer, and moving to more winter weather area... hence 22's not good!). The ride on our truck at 1/3 the cost new is literally much smoother and more comfortable than the Escalade on 22's. (Would normally never quote a rap song, but Tyga's "Rack City" says it; "too much rim makes the ride too hard"... must be on to something! ;) )
  • Hope I can revive this thread. I'm looking at 2014 Escalade, either Luxury or Premium model. May I ask how much others paid for theirs or the price you used to base your lease on (given down pmt). I understand 2015s are coming out and they redesigned it. Hoping for a break on leasing a 2014. Thanks in advance.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,274

If you recently bought a Chevy Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade or a Buick Encore, please email PR@edmunds.com before Saturday, July 12, 2014 to discuss with a reporter.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

124»