Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1187188189190191193»

Comments

• cartman13cartman13 Posts: 43
    edited December 2013

keep in mind it's 411+tax - residual is .70 mf .001 (the std lexus financial) I thought it was a good deal, but the dealer is always eager to close it so i'm thinking it can't be THAT GOOD... lol

don't forget you can use MSD to buy down the MF. I did this last time, but this time i'll probably invest it on my own. My trading account is up well over 50% on the year so I'm looking to do better than the 15% or so the MSD buy down works out to be. (18-20% before tax return...) now that i'm thinking about it, maybe it would have been a good diversification investment... oh well..

• btfdbtfd Posts: 2

What would a fair offer be for a RX 350 with a MSRP of 49,900.

• awedioawedio Posts: 46
    edited December 2013

@cartman13 said: $2260 out of pocket $411+tax monthly (27 month 10k lease) i'm in socal if that matters.

I'm in SoCal. What dealer did you go to?

• I did mine @ Southbay lexus. Took a bit of work but they got there. I'm sure any dealer could match it. But they like to make you work at it.

@cartman13 said: I did mine @ Southbay lexus. Took a bit of work but they got there. I'm sure any dealer could match it. But they like to make you work at it.

Thx for the info. btw, why didn't you buy through the fleet dept. ?

@cartman13 said: Just another data point. Just leased a F-sport so didn't get the sweet 2k for purchase. But for a lease you do get first month and a $500 rebate.

AFAIK, the 2k is available on all leases including the F Sport

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,916

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,948

For 2014 Lexus RX 350 purchase experiences, please visit the 2014 Lexus RX 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience discussion.

Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• dman124dman124 Posts: 1
    Looking to buy a 2013 rx350...here are the specs from the dealer...wondering if the price is right? Miles 20,967
    Car has nav system, blind spot monitor and park assist and a few other options.
    They want 38950.