Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda3 Lease Questions

1222324252628»

Comments

• tjinvatjinva Posts: 23
    bywayofcanarse, not sure where you are located but this is the deal I got in CA and posted in the "Prices Paid" forum. The cap cost includes the acquisition fee of $595. Make sure the lease is being calculated using the correct money factor and check out the other add-ons the dealer is adding to the total cost:

Here's the deal I got on a new 2013 Mazda 3 i touring hatchback manual transmission:

MSRP $20795

Capitalized Cost $19130

Money Factor: .00007

Residual: 58% $12061

Monthly Payment: $214.97 before Sales Tax

Monthly Payment: $234.32 after sales tax (Northern California)

Drive off payment: $584.77 (first month payment, registration and title, doc fees, etc)

There was no other front end payment other than the drive off payment mentioned above.

I feel I got a fair deal thanks to the feedback on this forum. Of course, it involved shopping different dealers - some were amazingly misleading with everything from the money factor to the residual.

Since the car was leased at a very favorable money factor, I was not eligible for the $1000 cash rebate applicable to outright purchases.
  • badeacon1badeacon1 Posts: 8
    Hi Carman

Could you provide the MF and residual for 2013 Mazda3 i grand touring for 36 months 12,000 per year?

thanks
  • tac379tac379 Posts: 6
    Hello Car_man

Could you help me out on a lease for a 2013 Mazda3 (deciding between touring and grandtouring).

Dealer quoted me today, for a 36 month, 36K mile lease in 02563:
    Touring: 56% residual; .00019 money factor
    GrandTouring: 57% residual; .00019 money factor

Can you confirm these numbers are accurate?

They also said there is a $500 rebate (conquest, since I have a civic), but wondering if there are any others that can be applied to the lease.

Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 28,434
    .00177 and 60% residual

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• kyfdx thanks, what about the grand touring?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,867

Please continue in our 2014 Mazda3 Lease Questions discussion.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

This discussion has been closed.