Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Lease Questions

Karen@EdmundsKaren@Edmunds Posts: 5,029
edited January 30 in Mercedes-Benz
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 E-Class, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the SLK-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz SLK-Classdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Karen-Edmunds Community Manager

Comments

• carl_gcarl_g Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    Hi,
    just talked today to a dealer: 250 SLK, MSRP $55,020, negotiated to $53,750. with a .63 the residual is 34,662 and with a .45 it will be 24,759...what are your thoughts and are there any incentives this time of year form MB
    Thanks
  • What model year? And, why the two different residuals? Are you looking at two different lease terms?

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• carl_gcarl_g Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    it is a 2014. One residual has $5k and the other 10k down, which will effect the monthly payments. Both are 36 month.
    I like lower monthly payments which always bits me at the end of the lease if I like the car and want to buy it, which I only did once with my Audi Q5...
  • Your amount of money down should have no effect on the residual.. Only term length and mileage allowance should have an effect on the residual.. A larger downpayment only reduces the monthly payment... the lease-end value (residual) should be the same, regardless.

A 2014 SLK250 with a 36mo, 12K/yr lease has a residual of 63% and a money factor of .00160

regards,
    kyfdx

• Hello,

Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 350 for a top tier lease for 24 months/7500 miles and 24 months/10000 mi.

Thank you,
  • 2014 SLK350 24mo, 10K/yr lease
    .00160 MF and 64% residual

Add 1% for 7.5K residual

regards,
    kyfdx

• @kyfdx@Edmunds said: 2014 SLK350 24mo, 10K/yr lease .00160 MF and 64% residual

Add 1% for 7.5K residual

regards, kyfdx

Hi kyfdx, you may recognize my username from the E Class forum, unfortunately the dealer sold that car before I could make a deal on it and now I'm trying to weigh my options on other vehicles. Do you know what the sweet spot lease term is for the SLK? What are the rates? They have one for $65.8k and I'm hoping I can potentially get it marked down the same way I had that E Class ($56k, $570 or so a month.)

• .00160 MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease on the SLK350

The 36 month program looks to be the best.

kyfdx

• Hi Carman,

Do you have the number on MF and residual for either 27/30 month lease, 7500 mile for SLK250 for Jan 2014?

Thank you

• kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,851

The new numbers come out on Tuesday, 01/14. It will be a few days after that before we hav them.

• rmt3rmt3 Posts: 9

Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 250 for a top tier lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thanks

• @rmt3 said: Can you please give me the MF and residual for a 2014 SLK 250 for a top tier lease for 36 months/12000 miles. Thanks

.00160 MF and 63% residual