Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Audi Q5 Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

@vtech22a said:
    Hello,
    Looking to order a Q5 3.0T Premium Plus w/Nav, SLine Plus, Sport Int, and Side Assist. I was able to negotiate for a 7% off of MSRP but need to make sure the money factor isn't inflated. Acquisition fee for Audi is $695 right? What's the current buy rate and residual on a 36 months, 12K/Yr lease? Thank you so much for the info. The car won't be here until end of April, so I will need to check back in for April rates.

.00132 MF and 57% residual. The acquisition fee is $695

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vtech22avtech22a Member Posts: 2

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    .00132 MF and 57% residual. The acquisition fee is $695

Thank you so much for the info. I remember seeing the MF was at .00157 MF, does that mean MF went down a lot for March?

I wouldn't characterize that as "a lot", but yes, it went down. They also reduced their purchase finance rates on the Q5 for March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tad2480tad2480 Member Posts: 50

Hello, I'm interested in a TDI Premium Plus Q5. MSRP according to Edmunds = 51,895. Assuming 6% off that for a negotiated selling price of 48,782. I'm looking for a 3 year lease with 10,000 miles a year. What is approximate monthly payment and amount of money I would need to put down?

Thanks so much.

Troy

• rks84093rks84093 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014

kyfdx -- you are incredibly helpful for answering all these questions. I'm looking for the MF and residuals for a 2014 Q5 TDI Prem Plus. 24 months with 10k and 12k Thanks!

@tad2480 said:
    Hello, I'm interested in a TDI Premium Plus Q5. MSRP according to Edmunds = 51,895. Assuming 6% off that for a negotiated selling price of 48,782. I'm looking for a 3 year lease with 10,000 miles a year. What is approximate monthly payment and amount of money I would need to put down?

Thanks so much.

Troy

$637/mo, with the acquisition fee and $820 for AudiCare rolled into the CAP cost. Assumes the base MF of .00129 and a residual of 60%. (added 1% for the AudiCare)

Due at signing: 1st payment, title/registration, and dealer garbage fees. Tax has to be accounted for, but not knowing in which state you reside, I'm not sure of how that is handled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@rks84093 said:
    kyfdx -- you are incredibly helpful for answering all these questions. I'm looking for the MF and residuals for a 2014 Q5 TDI Prem Plus. 24 months with 10k and 12k Thanks!

.00129 MF and 66%/65% residual, respectively..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• swkimswkim Member Posts: 9

What are the MF and residuals fro a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus TDI on a 36 and 42 month with 12K miles? I read earlier posts that adding Audicare adds 1% to the residual? Assuming my lease calculator spreadsheet is correct, Audicare actually reduces your monthly lease payment?

@swkim said:
    What are the MF and residuals fro a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus TDI on a 36 and 42 month with 12K miles? I read earlier posts that adding Audicare adds 1% to the residual? Assuming my lease calculator spreadsheet is correct, Audicare actually reduces your monthly lease payment?

.00129 MF and 58% residual for 36/12

.00149 MF and 54% residual for 48/12

AudiCare is $820. Add that to your CAP cost, but not your MSRP, and add 1% to the residual. That will probably add about $10-$12/mo. to the lease payment.. Even if that only pays for two scheduled services in 3 years, you will be way ahead..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• swkimswkim Member Posts: 9

@kyfdx .00149 MF and 54% residual for 48/12 -- Is this actually for the 42 month? Thanks for your help!

Yes... 42 month.. .sorry...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nj_residentnj_resident Member Posts: 2

Can you provide leasing info for Q5 3 years, 12K year lease. Assuming 3000 total out of pocket in NJ, what can I expect for lease monthly payment for Q5 2.0 gas engine Base model and if I really like the test drive a SQ5 base model same information? Also is Audi Care worth the cost for tradeoff on residual cost and maintenance cost? Thanks.

@nj_resident said:
    Can you provide leasing info for Q5 3 years, 12K year lease. Assuming 3000 total out of pocket in NJ, what can I expect for lease monthly payment for Q5 2.0 gas engine Base model and if I really like the test drive a SQ5 base model same information? Also is Audi Care worth the cost for tradeoff on residual cost and maintenance cost? Thanks.

.00130 MF and 56% residual

SQ5 Premium Plus: .00154 MF and 57% residual.

Yes.. AudiCare is definitely worth it. It will add about $10-$12/mo. to your lease payment, which will definitely save you money over paying for maintenance.

To calculate a lease payment, we'll need at least an MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• asolare1asolare1 Member Posts: 31

Please let me have the money factor and residual for a Q5 PRESTIGE, to be leased in March, 7500 miles 36 months. Thanks very much.

I should have said that the vehicle I'm asking about is a Q5 3.0T PRESTIGE. Thanks.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,254

@asolare1 said:
    I should have said that the vehicle I'm asking about is a Q5 3.0T PRESTIGE. Thanks.

I don't see a program that offers 7500 miles per year, so here are the numbers for 10K.

Q5 3.0T Prestige - .00132 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Actually... a new program just came out in the middle of the month, extending 7500 mi/yr lease options to most of the Audi line. Previously, it was just for the R8, A8 and S8,

To get 7.5K/yr residual, add 1% to the 10K/yr residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks very much!

@asolare1 said:
    Thanks very much!

Best of luck with your shopping. Come back and let us know how you did.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• nj_residentnj_resident Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2014

kyfdx..thanks for your answer. so add audicare (I would pay up front for it so do not include in monthly payment)...and I hear that also adds 1% to residual, so now that makes it a 57% residual. so assuming premium plus. I found a few with msrp's of 38195, 43895, 47825. My employer is on audi preferred list, so I was told I get employee pricing...so assuming all this and 3 year lease and 12000 miles year. what would I be looking at for lease payments on those 3 msrp's of a premium plus Q-5. Thanks in advance for your help.

@nj_resident said:
    kyfdx..thanks for your answer. so add audicare (I would pay up front for it so do not include in monthly payment)...and I hear that also adds 1% to residual, so now that makes it a 57% residual. so assuming premium plus. I found a few with msrp's of 38195, 43895, 47825. My employer is on audi preferred list, so I was told I get employee pricing...so assuming all this and 3 year lease and 12000 miles year. what would I be looking at for lease payments on those 3 msrp's of a premium plus Q-5. Thanks in advance for your help.

Using 94% of MSRP as the selling price, and adding the $695 acquisition fee to the CAP cost, the pre-tax monthly payments would be:

$488

$557

$605

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ss323ss323 Member Posts: 3

What is the current money factor and residual for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 3.0, 15k miles, 36 months, with AudiCare? Thanks.

@ss323 said:
    What is the current money factor and residual for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 3.0, 15k miles, 36 months, with AudiCare? Thanks.

.00132 MF and 56% residual (55% + 1% for AudiCare)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dastockdastock Member Posts: 1

What is the current money factor and residual for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 2.0 with MMI/Nav at 36 months/12k miles per month? Also, is there a lease term longer than 36 months? Thanks!

• farazafaraza Member Posts: 31

kyfdx what is the money factor and residual for premium plus SQ5..? 12k 36 month

@dastock said:
    What is the current money factor and residual for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 2.0 with MMI/Nav at 36 months/12k miles per month? Also, is there a lease term longer than 36 months? Thanks!

.00130 MF and 56% residual.

42mo, 12K/yr: .00150 MF and 52% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@faraza said:
    kyfdx what is the money factor and residual for premium plus SQ5..? 12k 36 month

.00154 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ss323ss323 Member Posts: 3

Where does Audi publish the money factors for its leases? Do you get your info from official Audi sources? How can a consumer view those same sources?

@ss323 said:
    Where does Audi publish the money factors for its leases? Do you get your info from official Audi sources? How can a consumer view those same sources?

They are confidential numbers for dealers only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcullen1pcullen1 Member Posts: 41

Could I get the current numbers for a TDI prestige for 36 and 42 months for both 10k and 12k/year.

Thank you

@pcullen1 said:
    Could I get the current numbers for a TDI prestige for 36 and 42 months for both 10k and 12k/year.

Thank you

.00129 MF and 55%/54% residual for 36mo, 10K/12K

.00149 MF and 51%/50% residual for 42mo, 10K/12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Do you have the April MF and residual for a Q5 Prestige 3.0 7500 miles/3 years yet? Thanks.

@asolare1 said:
    Do you have the April MF and residual for a Q5 Prestige 3.0 7500 miles/3 years yet? Thanks.

I'm sorry, we do not yet have the April numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ctizzy13ctizzy13 Member Posts: 3

Do you have the April MF/residual numbers for a 36 month lease (10k and 12k miles per month) for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 2.0? Thanks.

@ctizzy13 said:
    Do you have the April MF/residual numbers for a 36 month lease (10k and 12k miles per month) for a 2014 Q5 Premium Plus 2.0? Thanks.

.00126 MF and 56%/55% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alwaysarookiealwaysarookie Member Posts: 17

I am looking at Audi Q5 Includes Quattro, Tiptronic auto transmission, Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, Audi Guard Protection Package, Lighting Package MSRP $41420 for 36 mo/12k year (current Audi owner) What's the going MF and Residual? What can I expect as my payments ($0 down)?

• yummy_yummy_ Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2014

Hi there,

I'm looking at a Q5 TDI 3.0 premium plus, leased for 10k miles/year for 36 months. Options are:

Metallic paint
    MMI nav
    B&O sound system
    Side assist
    Sports interior
    Audi Care

I have a 6% supplier discount and am a current Audi owner. Would you please let me know the MF and residuals?

Thanks!!

• yummy_yummy_ Member Posts: 3

Quick follow up question...

I leased an Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus since October 2012, with metallic paint, Nav and B&O audio, plus Audicare. I heard it it should have a fair amount of equity. Any idea what range I should be expecting, and/or the trade in price for good/excellent condition?

Thanks!!

@alwaysarookie said:
    I am looking at Audi Q5 Includes Quattro, Tiptronic auto transmission, Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, Audi Guard Protection Package, Lighting Package MSRP $41420 for 36 mo/12k year (current Audi owner) What's the going MF and Residual? What can I expect as my payments ($0 down)?

.00126 MF and 55% residual.

To calculate a payment, we need a projected selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@yummy_ said:
    Hi there,

I'm looking at a Q5 TDI 3.0 premium plus, leased for 10k miles/year for 36 months. Options are:

Metallic paint
    MMI nav
    B&O sound system
    Side assist
    Sports interior
    Audi Care

I have a 6% supplier discount and am a current Audi owner. Would you please let me know the MF and residuals?

Thanks!!

.00124 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@yummy_ said:
    Quick follow up question...

I leased an Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus since October 2012, with metallic paint, Nav and B&O audio, plus Audicare. I heard it it should have a fair amount of equity. Any idea what range I should be expecting, and/or the trade in price for good/excellent condition?

Thanks!!

You can research the current value of your car by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page. Of course, you'll have to know the current payoff to know if you have any equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wizard8080wizard8080 Member Posts: 11

Residual and MF please for:

Q5 TDI Premium Plus, 36mo, 12k mi/yr
    Q5 TDI Prestige, 36mo, 12k mi/yr

Thank you so much kyfdx@Edmunds! This makes it so much easier figure out the best fit than dealing with a dealer.

@wizard8080 said:
    Residual and MF please for:

Q5 TDI Premium Plus, 36mo, 12k mi/yr
    Q5 TDI Prestige, 36mo, 12k mi/yr

Thank you so much kyfdx@Edmunds! This makes it so much easier figure out the best fit than dealing with a dealer.

.00124 MF and 57% residual for Premium Plus. Prestige residual is 53%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alwaysarookiealwaysarookie Member Posts: 17

Selling price $40420

@alwaysarookie said: I am looking at Audi Q5 Includes Quattro, Tiptronic auto transmission, Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, Audi Guard Protection Package, Lighting Package MSRP $41420 for 36 mo/12k year (current Audi owner) What's the going MF and Residual? What can I expect as my payments ($0 down)?

@alwaysarookie said:
    Selling price $40420

alwaysarookie said: I am looking at Audi Q5 Includes Quattro, Tiptronic auto transmission, Panorama Sunroof, Heated Front Seats, Audi Guard Protection Package, Lighting Package MSRP $41420 for 36 mo/12k year (current Audi owner) What's the going MF and Residual? What can I expect as my payments ($0 down)?

$570/mo, plus tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• glf5glf5 Member Posts: 2

I'm considering a 36 mo/15K lease on a 2014 SQ5 - Premium Plus. I would really appreciate any information you could provide me concerning the current MF and Residual Value. Additionally, I assume that purchasing Audi Care increases the residual by 1% on this model as well? Thank you in advance for your help.

edited April 2014

@glf5 said:
    I'm considering a 36 mo/15K lease on a 2014 SQ5 - Premium Plus. I would really appreciate any information you could provide me concerning the current MF and Residual Value. Additionally, I assume that purchasing Audi Care increases the residual by 1% on this model as well? Thank you in advance for your help.

SQ5 Premium Plus - MF of .00136 and residual of 54%.

Yes, adding Audi Care increases the residual by 1 point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zoepupzoepup Member Posts: 19

I'm looking at a 2014 Q5 premium plus 35/15. Any information on the current MF and residual would be appreciated. Also, is the conquest available? Thanks for all your help

• zoepupzoepup Member Posts: 19

One more question. Is there a difference in MF and residual on a 2.0 vs 3.0 engine?

@zoepup said:
    I'm looking at a 2014 Q5 premium plus 35/15. Any information on the current MF and residual would be appreciated. Also, is the conquest available? Thanks for all your help
    One more question. Is there a difference in MF and residual on a 2.0 vs 3.0 engine?

Q5 2.0T - .00126 and 53%

Q5 3.0 - .00128 and 54%

I don't see any sort of a conquest program available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.