Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

GM needs to give more than lip service to customer service!

trevor76trevor76 Member Posts: 2

My question to GM is this:
If you are not going to investigate a claim thoroughly or even take any responsibility for an issue why bother? Why not simply state that you are not interested in resolving these kinds of issues. Why have me file a report and talk to three different people. I truly feel that GM is letting me down as a customer, and not dealing with me fairly on this issue. I have been patient and polite about all of this. I did the responsible thing, I notified you about a serious electrical failure claim#(775980) - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado I filed with NHTSA ODI #10563938. I notified you of the location of the vehicle a Chevy dealership lot. I sent you dozens of photos and what do I get in response.

Trevor,

ESIS investigates the product claims on behalf of General Motors, LLC (GM).

As we discussed today, GM was not able to make a determination as to the cause of the fire to your 2007 Chevrolet Silverado on Feb. 10, 2014 with the information that was submitted.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

If you have any evidence that supports your claim of a product failure, please forward it to my attention and I’ll have your case reviewed again.

I am not able to provide you with any reports that may have been generated while investigating your claim as those documents are considered privileged and proprietary.

Thank you.

Sean Kelly

This is not good enough the burden of proof should not be on me alone. A truck under warranty, driving down the highway should not randomly catch fire because of an electrical issue, and I should not be left to pay for your mistakes. This is all that is left of my truck now.

Comments