Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2014 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 41,009
edited July 11 in Buick
Need help evaluating your proposed LaCrosse lease? Please gather the information below and include in your post:

1. Make, Model, Trim, Body Style (i.e., Mazda 3i Touring 4-door, Audi A4 Premium). (see this link to build your LaCrosse).

2. State (MF and residuals may vary by region)

3. MSRP

4. Negotiated Selling Price or Net Cap Cost

5. Lease Term and Miles per Year

6. How much money is due at signing and breakdown of same (taxes, fees, down payment, etc.)

Moderator
Need help navigating? stever@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Comments

  • CarMan, what are latest residual numbers for the 2014 Lacrosse?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370
    2014 Lacrosse 36mo, 15K/yr lease
    1.45% MF and 51% residual.. $2495 of lease cash

    regards,
    kyfdx

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • 7morsn7morsn Posts: 8

    CarMan, do you know January's lease numbers for a 2014 Lacrosse 2 year lease?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    The shorter terms don't appear to be subsidized. The 36mo, 15K/yr lease has a 1.0% MF and a 51% residual, with $2350 lease cash.

    kyfdx

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kenpomastakenpomasta Posts: 5

    Hello, Was wondering if you had the current numbers on 2014 Lacrosse Premium AWD. was looking at the 24 month 12k lease

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    @kenpomasta said: Hello, Was wondering if you had the current numbers on 2014 Lacrosse Premium AWD. was looking at the 24 month 12k lease

    1.40% MF and 61% residual. $2050 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kenpomastakenpomasta Posts: 5

    Did the april numbers change for Buick? on the 12k 24 month lease on Lacrosse Premium?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    @kenpomasta said: Did the april numbers change for Buick? on the 12k 24 month lease on Lacrosse Premium?

    Numbers are the same, but it looks like the lease cash is up to $2800 for April.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kenpomastakenpomasta Posts: 5

    Can i get confirmation on the lease numbers again. I was getting diff numbers from the dealership. on the Lacrosse Premium AWD 24 month 12k lease. The numbers they gave me dont add up very well, and I wanted to double check.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @kenpomasta said: Can i get confirmation on the lease numbers again. I was getting diff numbers from the dealership. on the Lacrosse Premium AWD 24 month 12k lease. The numbers they gave me dont add up very well, and I wanted to double check.

    1% MF, 53% residual and $2800 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kenpomastakenpomasta Posts: 5
    Are those numbers for 3 year or 2 year? the numbers the dealership gave me for a 24 month 12k per year was 1.6% mf with 60% residual with 2800 lease cash.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @kenpomasta said: Are those numbers for 3 year or 2 year? the numbers the dealership gave me for a 24 month 12k per year was 1.6% mf with 60% residual with 2800 lease cash.

    My apologies .. I'm so used to looking up 36 month numbers.

    1.40% MF and 60% residual for LaCrosse Premium AWD - 24/12K

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • bman040bman040 Posts: 8

    Can you please post the MF and residual and lease cash for a 2014 Lacrosse Leather group. If engine makes a difference post both 4&6 cyl. 36month 10k. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @bman040 said: Can you please post the MF and residual and lease cash for a 2014 Lacrosse Leather group. If engine makes a difference post both 4&6 cyl. 36month 10k. Thanks!

    1.54% MF and 54% residual for 36/10. $3300 lease cash this month.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • bretc1bretc1 Posts: 3
    Would you please post the MF and residual for 2014 FWD LaCrosse Premium II with 36/10. Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @bretc1 said: Would you please post the MF and residual for 2014 FWD LaCrosse Premium II with 36/10. Thank you in advance!

    1.4% MF and 54% residual. $3300 lease cash this month.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • appingaappinga Posts: 12

    Can you tell me the lease figures (MF and residuals) for a 2014 LaCrosse Leather 36mos /10k, 39mos/10k and 36mos/12k 39mos/12k?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    @appinga said: Can you tell me the lease figures (MF and residuals) for a 2014 LaCrosse Leather 36mos /10k, 39mos/10k and 36mos/12k 39mos/12k?

    1.40% APR and 53% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. $3300 lease cash.

    1.50% APR and 56% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr. $1000 lease cash.

    Add 1% to residual for either term for 10K/yr.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • appingaappinga Posts: 12

    A couple more questions:

    1 - Is the lease cash in addition to any rebates I am eligible for? 2 - Are these residuals, money factors, and lease cash figures good until July 31?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,370

    @appinga said: A couple more questions:

    1 - Is the lease cash in addition to any rebates I am eligible for? 2 - Are these residuals, money factors, and lease cash figures good until July 31?

    At this point, the numbers are good through 09/02, but they can always do revisions. Some rebates may be incompatible with lease cash (such as a purchase incentive), but anything else like loyalty or conquest rebates should be compatible.

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • msusox80msusox80 Posts: 10

    Any lease residual and me info available for 2015 models? 36/12?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,874

    @msusox80 said: Any lease residual and me info available for 2015 models? 36/12?

    2015 LaCrosse - 1.50% MF and 57% RV. $1000 lease cash.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.