Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
edited August 2015 in GMC
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 GMC Yukon leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Yukon, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

See Also
GMC Yukon Discussions
2015 GMC Yukon Prricing, Reviews, Features & Specifications

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• skia6skia6 Member Posts: 3
    Might be too early, but looking for lease info for 2015 Denali XL. 36 mos, 10K/yr lease. Residual and MF??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@skia6 said:
    Might be too early, but looking for lease info for 2015 Denali XL. 36 mos, 10K/yr lease. Residual and MF??

No lease programs. They do show that model on the incentives page, though.. No incentives, naturally...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• skia6skia6 Member Posts: 3

Ok, thanks. Seems like with new models, lease incentives would help get the vehicles on the road and draw attention to the new model and generate some interest...

• jddssc121jddssc121 Member Posts: 151

any #'s yet?

@jddssc121 said:
    any #'s yet?

2015 Yukon w/3SA package: 3.60% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

Subtract 2% from residual if unit lacks 3SA

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• glf5glf5 Member Posts: 2

Considering a 2015 Yukon XL SLT (4SA). What is the current MF & Residual for both a 36mo/15K & 39mo/15K lease? Thank you in advance for your help.

@glf5 said:
    Considering a 2015 Yukon XL SLT (4SA). What is the current MF & Residual for both a 36mo/15K & 39mo/15K lease? Thank you in advance for your help.

3.60% MF and 60%/58% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• abbthe1abbthe1 Member Posts: 15

Does regular Yukon(not XL) have the same numbers?

Thanks

@abbthe1 said:
    Does regular Yukon(not XL) have the same numbers?

Thanks

Yes.. the non-XL models have the same numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fieldingyostfieldingyost Member Posts: 3

Hi kyfdx - Thanks to you and Edmunds for all the great info through the years. It's been incredibly helpful. Next up for my family is a possible 2015 Yukon 4WD SLT. It looks like MF is 3.6%. But we probably only need a low mileage lease - like 10K or 12K/year. What is the residual for a 36 mo/10K lease? Also, it looks like the only incentives are $500 loyalty and $500 conquest. Is that accurate?

Thanks again.
    FY

@fieldingyost said:
    Hi kyfdx - Thanks to you and Edmunds for all the great info through the years. It's been incredibly helpful. Next up for my family is a possible 2015 Yukon 4WD SLT. It looks like MF is 3.6%. But we probably only need a low mileage lease - like 10K or 12K/year. What is the residual for a 36 mo/10K lease? Also, it looks like the only incentives are $500 loyalty and $500 conquest. Is that accurate?

Thanks again.
    FY

The residual is either 62% or 64% depending on options for 36mo, 12K/yr. Add 1% for 10K/yr.

I don't see any other incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bigwavedave5bigwavedave5 Member Posts: 1

Hi kyfdx - is the residual/MF the same for Denalis? i.e. 60% & 3.6% for 36 months @15K per year? Thanks!

@bigwavedave5 said:
    Hi kyfdx - is the residual/MF the same for Denalis? i.e. 60% & 3.6% for 36 months 15K per

• year? Thanks!

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• miamiadjustermiamiadjuster Member Posts: 12

Hi kyfdx,

I would like to know what the MF and residual value (10k and 12k) is for a heavily optioned 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD. Thanks.

@miamiadjuster said:
    Hi kyfdx,

I would like to know what the MF and residual value (10k and 12k) is for a heavily optioned 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD. Thanks.

3.10% APR and 63%/62% residual for 36mo, 10K/12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited May 2014

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    3.10% APR and 63%/62% residual for 36mo, 10K/12K/yr.

and 60% for 15K?

Correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thank you sir

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Correct

Did June #'s change? looking at a 2015 XL Denali AWD. 36/15.

New numbers don't come out until June 3rd

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• norcalseannorcalsean Member Posts: 4

Looking for the new June 2015 AWD Denali lease residual values and money factors. Thx 36/15 please.

@norcalsean said:
    Looking for the new June 2015 AWD Denali lease residual values and money factors. Thx 36/15 please.

2.55% APR and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• calpharocalpharo Member Posts: 13
    Looking for the residual and buy rate money factor for the 2015 2wd Denali. 36 months/15k. If you have the numbers for both Ally as well as US bank that would be great. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

@calpharo said:
    Looking for the residual and buy rate money factor for the 2015 2wd Denali. 36 months/15k. If you have the numbers for both Ally as well as US bank that would be great. Thanks!

we only have the numbers from Ally - 2.55% and either 58% or 60% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Have the July numbers been released for the 2wd Denali (short wheelbase). 36/15k? Thanks in advance

@calpharo said:
    Have the July numbers been released for the 2wd Denali (short wheelbase). 36/15k? Thanks in advance

The dealers have the numbers, but we don't.. yet.. Hopefully, in the next few days.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Anyone get any of the July numbers yet for the short wheelbase 2wd Denali? Dealer is telling me that it hasn't changed from last month...

@calpharo said:
    Anyone get any of the July numbers yet for the short wheelbase 2wd Denali? Dealer is telling me that it hasn't changed from last month...

That may be, but we don't have any way to confirm that until we get the numbers ourselves.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I ended up leasing a 2015 Yukon Denali for 36 months 15k/year. Dealer went though new bank (not ally or US bank) that was just bought out by GM. Residual value was 58%. Money factor .00092. $595 acquisition fee. No disposition fee at end of the lease. $0.25/mile for excess milage. My dealer honored supplier pricing, which is unheard of in So. Cal, since these Denali's are so hard to come by. Most dealers have max of one 2015 Yukon Denali on their lot

Congrats on the new truck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx @Michaell Thanks for all the help by the moderators! Without these forums the stealerships would be ripping everyone off!
  • glamis44glamis44 Member Posts: 6

I ordered a 2015 Yukon XL Denali AWD and should have it in the next week or two. Can you advise of current Lease Rates for 36 months and 12k/15k miles.

@glamis44 said:
    I ordered a 2015 Yukon XL Denali AWD and should have it in the next week or two. Can you advise of current Lease Rates for 36 months and 12k/15k miles.

36/15 - 2.25% and either 58% or 60% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tcw42tcw42 Member Posts: 2
    I am relatively new to leasing, so this may be a dumb question, but any expectation on how the figures will change from July to August? I am considering a 2015 Yukon 4wd SLE, and not sure if I should pull the trigger by 7/31 or not, my current lease expires 10/28, but they are offering the pull ahead to cover remaining payments. Better to buy now or wait it out a month or even until my lease ends?

@tcw42 said:
    I am relatively new to leasing, so this may be a dumb question, but any expectation on how the figures will change from July to August? I am considering a 2015 Yukon 4wd SLE, and not sure if I should pull the trigger by 7/31 or not, my current lease expires 10/28, but they are offering the pull ahead to cover remaining payments. Better to buy now or wait it out a month or even until my lease ends?

Tough decision. We can't predict with any accuracy what the numbers will look like next month. As the 2015's are still relatively new on the lot, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of movement.

But, I've been wrong.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15?

thanks!

@jddssc121 said:
    Hello can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15?

thanks!

2.25% and either 58% (w/o option package 3SA) or 60% (w/ option package 3SA).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    2.25% and either 58% (w/o option package 3SA) or 60% (w/ option package 3SA).

Thank you sir

• joes15joes15 Member Posts: 1

Sorry for my ignorance but what is the 3SA package? My wife just brought home a loaner 2015 4wd SLT and the dealer offered her full MSRP ($60,025), 59% residual, 2.95% APR, 39 month lease, $1,500 "rebate", and an "adjusted cap cost" of $51,655.22, with $4,500 due up front and $525 per month before sales tax.

What would you recommend I counter with?

@joes15 said:
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is the 3SA package? My wife just brought home a loaner 2015 4wd SLT and the dealer offered her full MSRP ($60,025), 59% residual, 2.95% APR, 39 month lease, $1,500 "rebate", and an "adjusted cap cost" of $51,655.22, with $4,500 due up front and $525 per month before sales tax.

What would you recommend I counter with?

I think 3SA is the SLE trim.. but, that's just a guess from googling it.

Not really sure how much you can get off of a GM loaner vehicle. I get the same payment using their numbers.. but, hard to say if it's a good deal. That APR is higher than what we show, but we only have ALLY Bank lease numbers and GMC dealers will often use GMAC or USBank for leases.

$4500 upfront and $525/mo. seems pretty decent for a $60K vehicle. But, even with no idea what I can get, I'd offer them less.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carshop14carshop14 Member Posts: 1

Hi There,
    Can you tell me the August money factor and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT 4WD for 36/12?

@carshop14 said:
    Hi There,
    Can you tell me the August money factor and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT 4WD for 36/12?

2.25% and either 60% (without option 3SA) or 62% (with option 3SA). No lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tcw42tcw42 Member Posts: 2
    What do you mean by no lease cash @michaell ?

Did they do away with the $3,000 incentive?

@tcw42 said:
    What do you mean by no lease cash michaell ?

Did they do away with the $3,000 incentive?

The information I have shows no lease cash; use the car research tab at the top of the page for the official Edmunds information on all incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• el_chapo53el_chapo53 Member Posts: 1
    Hello good morning can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT for 36m/10k and any lucky guess my monthly payment will be..

@el_chapo53 said:
    Hello good morning can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT for 36m/10k and any lucky guess my monthly payment will be..

2.25% APR and either 61% or 63% residual, depending on packages.

No guesses.. We can estimate with an MSRP and a selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ufgator24ufgator24 Member Posts: 9

I was just quoted on a 15 SLT Yukon a 36/10 lease, residual of 65% and MF of .0015, which seems extremely high and he says its through ALLY which I dont believe. They are marking up that up MF right? MSRP was 61.9 and hes selling to me for 60.9. What would be a reasonable deal with nothing out of pocket except inception costs?

@ufgator24 said:
    I was just quoted on a 15 SLT Yukon a 36/10 lease, residual of 65% and MF of .0015, which seems extremely high and he says its through ALLY which I dont believe. They are marking up that up MF right? MSRP was 61.9 and hes selling to me for 60.9. What would be a reasonable deal with nothing out of pocket except inception costs?

We have the Yukon at 2.25% APR and either 63% or 61% depending on trim/option packages. In our experience, ALLY doesn't use money factors, they use APRs. I don't have any idea of a lease payment with your dealer's numbers, because they don't match anything we have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Do you have aug #'s for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15

@jddssc121 said:
    Do you have aug #'s for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15

2.25% and either 58% or 60% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator