Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Ford Focus Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited May 2015 in Ford
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Ford Focus Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Ford Focus page.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• whackedwhacked Member Posts: 14

Hi,

Looking for money factor and residual on 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback, 10K or 12K miles, NYC/LI area.

Thanks in advance!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955

@whacked said:
    Hi,

Looking for money factor and residual on 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback, 10K or 12K miles, NYC/LI area.

Thanks in advance!

You didn't mention lease term, so I'll quote the standard 36 months.

MF is 1%; 12K residual is 52% and 10.5K is 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ccasey1ccasey1 Member Posts: 19

Hi,

Can you please post lease figures for a Focus ST for a 2 and 3 yr 10k/yr?

Thanks,
    Chris

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

@ccasey1 said:
    Hi,

Can you please post lease figures for a Focus ST for a 2 and 3 yr 10k/yr?

Thanks,
    Chris

0.25% APR and 56% residual

1.00% APR and 48% residual

$500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ccasey1ccasey1 Member Posts: 19

Thank you very much.

-Chris

• ucbsupaflyucbsupafly Member Posts: 9

Hello,

Looking for the residual and MF for 2014 Ford Focus Electric. 10K/year, 36 month, zip code 94089. Thanks in advance.

• Frank

@ucbsupafly said:
    Hello,

Looking for the residual and MF for 2014 Ford Focus Electric. 10K/year, 36 month, zip code 94089. Thanks in advance.

• Frank

.25% MF and $11,000 lease cash.

43% residual for 10,500 miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dknndknn Member Posts: 6

Greetings,
    I'm looking for the residual/MF for a 14 Focus Electric - 12k/year and 15k/year, 24 months in GA. Thanks

@dknn said:
    Greetings,
    I'm looking for the residual/MF for a 14 Focus Electric - 12k/year and 15k/year, 24 months in GA. Thanks

3.00% APR. $11,000 customer cash. 48% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr. 50% for 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 2panther2panther Member Posts: 20

Could someone let me know what the lease payment would be for a Focus ST ST3 with a dealer price of $27,057 for 36 and 39 month terms? 15k miles/year

Thank you!

@Michaell said:
    45% for 36/15, 43% for 39/15.

$27,057 is the discounted price of a USAA certified dealer.

@2panther said:
    $27,057 is the discounted price of a USAA certified dealer.

So what is the MSRP? We need both data points to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited June 2014

oh, I apologize.

$30,270 is the MSRP of the car with all the options I wanted. and $27,057 is the USAA member price of the car with the options.

Thank you

@2panther said:

oh, I apologize.

$30,270 is the MSRP of the car with all the options I wanted. and $27,057 is the USAA member price of the car with the options.

Thank you

Your numbers, along with the MF and residual I quoted above (45% for 36/15), I calculate a pre-tax payment of $390.29. The low residual is definitely hurting the lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 140

new focus SE mf and residual for 12/15k 36m. and any lease cash? in PA

@cnote2 said:
    new focus SE mf and residual for 12/15k 36m. and any lease cash? in PA

1.0% and $750 lease cash.

36/15 residual is 52% (sedan) - subtract 1% for hatch and add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• arirochmannarirochmann Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I am looking to see if the incentives and mf/residual have changed for the 2014 Focus ST since the expiry of the previous incentives/rates on 7/7. Looking at a 36 month, 10,500 mi/yr lease.

Thanks!

• arirochmannarirochmann Member Posts: 2

Hello,

Could you let me know if the lease rates and incentives have changed for the 2014 Focus ST? I am doing a 36 month, 10,500 mi/yr lease.

Thanks!

• arochmann2arochmann2 Member Posts: 7

Hello,

Are you able to provide the information I posted about a couple weeks ago? Would be really appreciated. Thanks!

@arirochmann said:
    Hello,

I am looking to see if the incentives and mf/residual have changed for the 2014 Focus ST since the expiry of the previous incentives/rates on 7/7. Looking at a 36 month, 10,500 mi/yr lease.

Thanks!

0.75% APR and 47% residual. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• arochmann2arochmann2 Member Posts: 7

@kyfdx said:
    Thanks!

• georgewithajgeorgewithaj Member Posts: 0

Hello!
    I am looking for the money factor and residual value for a 2014 Focus Hatchback Titanium, 36 months, 12k and/or 15k a year, in the Miami, FL area.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

• jenhendrixjenhendrix Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone. I am looking to lease a 2014 Ford Focus SE sedan or hatchback. The lease should be at least 36 months, but I am open to a longer lease. I would like to know the money factor and residual value for a 10.5K miles/year and 12K miles/year lease in the Toledo, OH area (43614 zip code). Thank you for any help!

@georgewithaj said:
    Hello!
    I am looking for the money factor and residual value for a 2014 Focus Hatchback Titanium, 36 months, 12k and/or 15k a year, in the Miami, FL area.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

0.75% APR and 50%/48% residual.

$750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@jenhendrix said:
    Hello everyone. I am looking to lease a 2014 Ford Focus SE sedan or hatchback. The lease should be at least 36 months, but I am open to a longer lease. I would like to know the money factor and residual value for a 10.5K miles/year and 12K miles/year lease in the Toledo, OH area (43614 zip code). Thank you for any help!

0.75% APR and 54%/53% residual on the Sedan. 53%/52% residual on the Hatch

$750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pharrowerpharrower Member Posts: 15

Hi, I'm contemplating leasing a 2014 Focus Electric. May I please have the MF and the residual for a 24 month term, 10,500 miles per year? Thanks in advance.

@pharrower said:
    Hi, I'm contemplating leasing a 2014 Focus Electric. May I please have the MF and the residual for a 24 month term, 10,500 miles per year? Thanks in advance.

50% residual for 24/10.5.

MF is regional - what state are you in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    MF is regional - what state are you in?

Hi Michaell, thanks for your quick response.

Re the MF - I'm located in Atlanta, GA.

Thanks!

@pharrower said:
    Thanks!

Ouch - MF for 24 month leases is 4.0%. Going to 36 months drops the MF to .25%.

$11,750 in lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell,

big delta there. Given the rate differential, can you also share the residual for a 36 month term, 10,500/year? Thanks a lot for all of your help.

@pharrower said:
    Thanks Michaell,

big delta there. Given the rate differential, can you also share the residual for a 36 month term, 10,500/year? Thanks a lot for all of your help.

The residual drops to 41% (!)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    The residual drops to 41% (!)

thanks a lot. really appreciate your help. will post my deal if I move forward with this.

• bconway7bconway7 Member Posts: 16

Could I get the current residual and money factor for a 24 and 36mo lease for a Focus ST with 10.5k miles/yr? I am in Phoenix, Arizona. Thanks!

@bconway7 said:
    Could I get the current residual and money factor for a 24 and 36mo lease for a Focus ST with 10.5k miles/yr? I am in Phoenix, Arizona. Thanks!

24/10.5 - 55% and .25% MF

36/10.5 - 47% and .50% MF

$1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    24/10.5 - 55% and .25% MF
    36/10.5 - 47% and .50% MF

Michaell, did the residuals improve dramatically in August vs July? When I asked about the 24/10.5K lease I believe you told me the residual was 50%, from above looks like it increased 5%. Can you confirm?

Also, I know you mentioned the MF was region specific. Does it still equate to approx 4% in Georgia?

Thanks.

@pharrower said:
    Michaell, did the residuals improve dramatically in August vs July? When I asked about the 24/10.5K lease I believe you told me the residual was 50%, from above looks like it increased 5%. Can you confirm?

The numbers from Ford are only updated quarterly - the latest numbers were released in July and are valid until the end of September.

Also, I know you mentioned the MF was region specific. Does it still equate to approx 4% in Georgia?

No, Ford uses percentages as MF .. to convert to a traditional MF, divide the percentage by 2400. The MFs are indeed .50% for 36 months (.00021) and .25% for 24 months (.0001)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    No, Ford uses percentages as MF .. to convert to a traditional MF, divide the percentage by 2400. The MFs are indeed .50% for 36 months (.00021) and .25% for 24 months (.0001)

Hi Michaell, apologies, I misread the message posted after mine. That person was asking about the Focus ST, I thought he had asked about the Focus Electric.

Just one last question on the Focus Electric. In our original messages you had said the MF on the Focus Electric was region specific. At that time, you had shared that the MF for Georgia was .001667 or equivalent to 4%.

Just want to confirm that is in still the case and not the .0001 you refer to above.

Thanks a lot.

@pharrower said:
    Just one last question on the Focus Electric. In our original messages you had said the MF on the Focus Electric was region specific. At that time, you had shared that the MF for Georgia was .001667 or equivalent to 4%.

Just want to confirm that is in still the case and not the .0001 you refer to above.

24 month MF on the Focus Electric in GA is indeed 4.00%. 36 month MF drops down to .25%. $11,750 lease cash available this quarter.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    24 month MF on the Focus Electric in GA is indeed 4.00%. 36 month MF drops down to .25%. $11,750 lease cash available this quarter.

Thanks Michaell. Really appreciate your assistance.

• js1967js1967 Member Posts: 1

Hi I'm looking for the money factor and residual for a focus titanium mrsp is 26,000. I've got it down to 22,883. 36 month lease with 12k miles in toledo, Ohio. Thanks for any info

@js1967 said:
    Hi I'm looking for the money factor and residual for a focus titanium mrsp is 26,000. I've got it down to 22,883. 36 month lease with 12k miles in toledo, Ohio. Thanks for any info

Hatchback? 50% and .75%. $750 lease cash

Add 1% for the sedan

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tla1970tla1970 Member Posts: 15

Hello
    Wondering the MF and residual on Focus ST in Florida. 12k miles a yr
    Also, curious what people have paid on a lease on these.

Thank you

@tla1970 said:
    Hello
    Wondering the MF and residual on Focus ST in Florida. 12k miles a yr
    Also, curious what people have paid on a lease on these.

Thank you

0.75% APR and 46% residual on 36mo, 12K/yr. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tla1970tla1970 Member Posts: 15

Can I also please get the MF and residual on the Focus Titanium wagon/hatchback..12/36 again in Florida.
    Do you know if Florida is one of those states that you have to pay the sales tax all up front or just on the monthly payment? I have received a few prices by email from dealers and they have the full sales tax listed as part of the overall price. I only thought IL and NJ were those states.
    Thank you!

edited September 2014

@tla1970 said:
    Can I also please get the MF and residual on the Focus Titanium wagon/hatchback..12/36 again in Florida.
    Do you know if Florida is one of those states that you have to pay the sales tax all up front or just on the monthly payment? I have received a few prices by email from dealers and they have the full sales tax listed as part of the overall price. I only thought IL and NJ were those states.
    Thank you!

0.75% APR and 50% residual. $750 lease cash.

Unless it's changed recently, Florida taxes the monthly payment. Of course, any cap reduction paid upfront will be taxed upfront.

There are quite a few states that collect upfront, and at least a handful that charge tax on the full selling price (IL, TX, MD, GA, to name a few)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• demaximisdemaximis Member Posts: 12

Michaell,

Apologies if this is a repeat, but I'd just like to confirm. Can you please (re)post the MF and residual for September, in GA, for a 2 yr, 12K lease on the 2014 Focus Electric? Also, can you please confirm the lease cash? Finally, do you know whether this lease cash includes the Federal $7500 tax credit, or would that be added to the leash cash to determine the negotiated cost of the vehicle? Thanks so much!

demaximis

@demaximis said:
    Michaell,

Apologies if this is a repeat, but I'd just like to confirm. Can you please (re)post the MF and residual for September, in GA, for a 2 yr, 12K lease on the 2014 Focus Electric? Also, can you please confirm the lease cash? Finally, do you know whether this lease cash includes the Federal $7500 tax credit, or would that be added to the leash cash to determine the negotiated cost of the vehicle? Thanks so much!

demaximis

4.00% MF (ouch - 36 month is .25%) and $11750 lease cash, which I believe includes the $7500 tax credit.

Residual is 49% for 24/12 and 40% for 36/12.

Don't forget about the ad valorem tax in GA - you'll pay it on the entire selling price of the vehicle at the beginning of the lease, or roll it into the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• whoweare2whoweare2 Member Posts: 8
    MF and residual for a Focus SE hatchback at 10.5K and 24/36 terms in Boston, MA area? Thanks.
    whoweare2 said:

MF and residual for a Focus SE hatchback at 10.5K and 24/36 terms in Boston, MA area? Thanks.

24/10.5 - .25% MF and 62% residual

36/10.5 - .25% MF and 53% residual

$1250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell,

is there any updated information on the Ford Focus Electric in terms of new residuals, MF, etc?

I reside in Atlanta, GA and am primarily interested in the residual and MF related to a 24 month 10,500 annual mile lease.

It does appear (per the Ford website) that the lease incentive money increased from $11,750 to $12,500. I'm hoping that didn't mean that residuals went down or the MF went up.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.