Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 and Earlier Chevrolet Camaro Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153

@sofla117 said:
    kyfdx@Edmunds Do you have the same for the Coupe? Thanks.

I'm glad you came back... because those numbers are for the coupe... I misread your post.

The convertible has the same money factor, but the residual is much lower: 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sofla117sofla117 Member Posts: 11

@kyfdx@Edmunds I thought that seemed high. Thanks.

• Options
    joehock57joehock57 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Looking for the April RV and MF on a 2014 camaro 1LT/RS and 2LT/RS, 36 months, 15k miles. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

@joehock57 said:
    Hello! Looking for the April RV and MF on a 2014 camaro 1LT/RS and 2LT/RS, 36 months, 15k miles. Thanks!

4.25% and 62% for the coupe, 4.25% and 55% for the convertible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    sacamanosacamano Member Posts: 9

How about RV and MF for a '14 Camaro 2SS with RS for 36 months, 10K miles per year? Thanks!

• Options

@sacamano said:
    How about RV and MF for a '14 Camaro 2SS with RS for 36 months, 10K miles per year? Thanks!

4.25% APR and 65% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    greenie1greenie1 Member Posts: 8

Looking for latest RV and MF for 2014 Camaro Convertible 1LT. Thanks

• Options

@greenie1 said:
    Looking for latest RV and MF for 2014 Camaro Convertible 1LT. Thanks

4.00 APR and 55% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    car_curious1car_curious1 Member Posts: 21

Do you have RV and MF for a 2014 ZL1 for 24/36 months assume 12k.
    Thanks!

• Options

@car_curious1 said:
    Do you have RV and MF for a 2014 ZL1 for 24/36 months assume 12k.
    Thanks!

Ally doesn't have any numbers for the ZL1. It's possible that there is no lease program for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hairysodahairysoda Member Posts: 97
    I'm looking to lease a 2014 camaro rss 2lt convertible. I have a 2012 gmc terrine I received a pull ahead offer from ally. I can just turn the gmc in. I want to lease this car for 15000 mikes a year. Can I use the $2000 plus loyalty money and or conquest as I have a mercedes in the house also. The dealer has alot of inventory. I have been quoted $480/mth 15000miles a year tax in with $3000 at the start and that including all the fees plus the tire and wheel road hazard insurance..
    Two dealers said they would make this deal and one dealer said I can't include the incentive money on a lease. Can up please clear the air for me. I have to get this done by tommorrow or the offer us over.
    The dealer who said I can't include the money said he would name a a offer at $497 a month with$3000 and no tire policy. He said the tire policy would còst me another $400. I like his car because it has the dual performance exhaust and the other ones don't. There all about the same msrp

Please help me asap
  • Options
    hairysoda said:

I'm looking to lease a 2014 camaro rss 2lt convertible. I have a 2012 gmc terrine I received a pull ahead offer from ally. I can just turn the gmc in. I want to lease this car for 15000 mikes a year. Can I use the $2000 plus loyalty money and or conquest as I have a mercedes in the house also. The dealer has alot of inventory. I have been quoted $480/mth 15000miles a year tax in with $3000 at the start and that including all the fees plus the tire and wheel road hazard insurance..
    Two dealers said they would make this deal and one dealer said I can't include the incentive money on a lease. Can up please clear the air for me. I have to get this done by tommorrow or the offer us over.
    The dealer who said I can't include the money said he would name a a offer at $497 a month with$3000 and no tire policy. He said the tire policy would còst me another $400. I like his car because it has the dual performance exhaust and the other ones don't. There all about the same msrp

Please help me asap

36mo/15K lease numbers are 2.70% and 53%.

We don't recommend making any sort o down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose the money.

We would need to know the MSRP and the negotiated selling price to help model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Thank you Michael the deal on the 2014 camaro rs lt2 is $40,850. It's a 39mth lease thru ally financial. The payments are $497.50 including tax and $3000 which includes inception costs. It includes 15000 miles a year. I'm thinking that I could do better. Thank you
  • Options
    hairysoda said:

Thank you Michael the deal on the 2014 camaro rs lt2 is $40,850. It's a 39mth lease thru ally financial. The payments are $497.50 including tax and $3000 which includes inception costs. It includes 15000 miles a year. I'm thinking that I could do better. Thank you

$40,850 is the selling price? What is the sticker price? Need both to evaluate the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    $40850 is the msrp sticker price
  • Options
    The selling price before the $2500 in incentive is $37,500 which he said is the dealer holdback price
  • Options
    hairysoda said:

The selling price before the $2500 in incentive is $37,500 which he said is the dealer holdback price

If I use $40,850 as the MSRP and $35,000 as the net cap cost, along with the RV and MF I quoted earlier, I get a pre-tax payment of $434.83/mo for 36 months. Tax rate would have to be quite high to get to the $497.50/mo payment you were quoted by the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

39 mths lease and 15000 mikea

• Options
    iontrapiontrap Member Posts: 139
    What are the current MF and RV for a 2014 2LT Camaro convertible, 10k and 12k miles per year?

Thanks
  • Options
    iontrap said:

What are the current MF and RV for a 2014 2LT Camaro convertible, 10k and 12k miles per year?

Thanks

No lease numbers on the 2014 Camaro, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.