Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Crosstour Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• mneleventhirtymneleventhirty Member Posts: 2
    Bought the base EX I4 2WD, $24K + $1K accessories (splash guards, bumper protect, body molding + 3M film protection) + TTL, Polished Metal and Ivory interior. I am in twin cities, MN, so 2WD is not popular and besides I bought on the last day of the month, so YMMV.
    Got 1.9% for 60m finance with Honda + upto $500 first month's payment incentive.

I think I did great on the price, but maybe got taken to the cleaners for accessories. Still have to take delivery, installing accessories will take another 2 days. I thought I4 would be sluggish, but it is peppy and EX trim is great overall. Could have gotten a CR-V for $500 more in EX trim with AWD, but the comfort level is nowhere near the Crosstour, besides I liked the look. Rear-view is not as bad as I thought it would be, also backup camera (in mirror only for non-nav models) is standard for 2012.
    We probably need a new thread, since it's the Honda Crosstour now, they dropped the Accord moniker.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    We probably need a new thread, since it's the Honda Crosstour now, they dropped the Accord moniker.

I applied some hostly magic, and voila! The discussion title is accurate.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• ronnronn Member Posts: 398
    I really am interested in the 2013 Crosstour...my question is can someone tell me if it holds it's value like the Honda Accord does.........The Accord has a better rating and resale than Toyota Camry, so is it the same for the Crosstour? I never have seen a commercial for this car either......
    Is it a best kept secret, or what ? I would also like to hear from recent owners of this vehicle as there hasn't been too many post about the car either.
  • vladracvladrac Member Posts: 8
    Car_man,

I am looking for 2013 Crosstour EXL 2WD 4cyl lease rates for 15,000 mpy, please.
  • scrugh_77scrugh_77 Member Posts: 8
    So just got myself a cross tour this past weekend... looked at 8th gen accords and settled for it b/c always wanted back into the wagon life.... so much room and just as fast smooth as accord... i luv it so far....

got mine 21K miles for $20K OTD..... couldn't be beat.... even pricing on 4cyl was not that good..... don't like accord sedan shape ... so was between coupe and crosstour.... even though lil funny shape, i could look good with few mods... plus the versatility with so much extra room is invaluable.....

let's see how it goes...
  • masarakshmasaraksh Member Posts: 8
    Last week I picked up my new Crosstour 2013 EXL-V6 AWD (without navigation) for $30,800 (+tax, license, reg). The dealer offered good deal on financing at 0.9% for 60 months.

My wife is happy with her new car - plenty of room, memory seats, winter package (heated seats), rear and blind spot cameras, iPhone integration, instant, average and trip fuel display, hands free calling and voice commands.

I own two Accords EXL-V6 2004 and 2008. The Crosstour is sportier - it accelerates instantly (even in the D position). Suspension is firm - you feel the bumps on the road. I don't mind very small opening for the rear view window but this may be a problem for some.

Fuel economy is impressive - 29.7 mpg for a 90 miles trip to Cape Cod. On our way back we got stuck in traffic and spend 45 minutes to get 16 miles to the bridge. Regardless of that, our trip back home was 27.8 mpg for 90 miles. Driving around town is between 15 and 20 mpg

I greatly recommend the American Express Car buying service. Price quotes from them were good. I used these quotes as a starting point and negotiated down. I traded in my Honda Accord 2004 EXL-V6 with 137K miles for $5100.

Overall, I am very happy with the new car and the purchase at Atamian Honda in Tewksbury, MA
  • msbeckmsbeck Member Posts: 4
    2 months ago I purchased my car for $30,152 out the door. I think I got really good pricing and I am really loving the car. Everywhere I go people ask me about it and are impressed with it! :shades:
  • manutdmanutd Member Posts: 14
    Just agreed to a new Crosstour. EX L V6 with navigation
    MSRP of $36,470
    Price was $30,162
    Since they gave me $23,000 for my trade in,
    which was compared to $23,325 on NADA,
    I went with a $513 add on of wheel locks, mud flaps and trunk cover
    So net price was $30,675, so almost $6,000 off.

I like the car well except the rear view will take getting used to. I really like the right side camera though so it's a trade off.
  • rolaurrolaur Member Posts: 5

Old thread but new purchase. 2014 Crosstour EX-L V6 no nav, $29,134 w/ dest, plus tax and tag.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,734

Congrats! Thanks for reporting in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• girlfeia7girlfeia7 Member Posts: 2
    I bought a HONDA EXL V6 4X4 with navigation, white, CROSS TOUR IN DEC 27TH 2013 with the fancy wheels , new . I love my car, I love the heated seats the way it drives and looks. I was worried about the gas with my higher payment of $564.00 @ .09 interest but, its uses $13.00 more on a fill up then my past Honda civic did . I paid with 37,090 minus 9,000 for the trade in for my civic, then added the extra insurance 2,320 and tax 2,218 = 33,132.50. I have owed it for 9 months and still do not know how to use all the bells and whistles but I am getting it as I am pretty tech person . jsut do not have the time to sit in the car and learn. I carry my book and learn as I go . I am not getting the the meaning behind the paddle shifters ? the three disadvantages I hate it the carpet on the drivers and passengers set was just cut off and left unraveled its ugly and it bugs me . the thinking behind that . I dont understand . 2nd the car sits a bit higher then the civic so getting in I always hit my feet on plate of the car . plate meaning the color of the car and its gets scratch and scuffed up bad I feel their should be some sort of sealer or a real plate their . I will be bring to someone to add a under coat or something . it looks bad . finally the black interior leather its gets dirty and hard to clean and keep up . but love the leather. I would of thought leather was easy to keep clean . I love the car and bought it for the northern winters. to get payed off and by a convertible . Honda please please come back out with the Honda 2000.. thats my plan