Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

10,000 Miles So Far - 2014 Mazda Mazda3 S Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Mazda
image10,000 Miles So Far - 2014 Mazda Mazda3 S Long-Term Road Test

We've reached 10,000 miles in our long-term 2014 Mazda 3. Here's how it's holding up.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145

And it's been exactly 6 months since the LT intro. You're on target for exactly 20k miles for a yearlong test.

• fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512

"But that's probably fitting since our little Mazda has been quietly getting the job done since day one."

Well, quiet unless you count the [non-permissible content removed]-ton of road noise you've been complaining about.

• barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143

It's quieter than the previous generation, which itself is not objectionably loud (to me, anyway). Sure, it would be nice if it were quieter, but not at the expense of weight and MPG.

• mtaylor3mtaylor3 Member Posts: 6

The noise complaints are not really justified IMHO...is it Lexus quiet? No. But I don't have any issues hearing the radio or carrying on a conversation, and I don't get in my Mazda3 planning on taking a nap at the wheel. It is no more noisy than any comparable car.