Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Acura TL Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011

@jb247 said:
    I also just called Acura "Client Relations" and they said there are NO rebates of any kind ("Purchase" or "Lease Cash") on the TL. How accurate is the info here on Edmunds.com ??

Our information comes from Acura and shows $3250 lease/finance cash on the base/SE trim levels and $3750 lease/finance cash on the Tech and Advance models, valid through July 7.

Could Acura have been quoting model year 2015 information? We don't have anything yet on that front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jb247jb247 Member Posts: 25

Acura isn't making the TL in 2015. I specifically asked them about the 2014 TL which are being discontinued. Any way of know when Edmunds last updated this info? It shows (start) 05/01/2014 (end) 07/07/2014

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,768

@jb247 said:
    I also just called Acura "Client Relations" and they said there are NO rebates of any kind ("Purchase" or "Lease Cash") on the TL. How accurate is the info here on Edmunds.com ??

The lease cash is a dealer incentive. Acura isn't going to tell you about it, just like they won't give you the money factor. They will just refer you to the dealer.

Lease cash and purchase rebates are not always the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nringnring Member Posts: 97
    edited June 2014
    I am an Acura owner and just leased my 3rd Acura for 10 years in a row of consecutive loyalty. I only deal with the top. I suggest you call one of the top 12 sales consultants in the country. Derek is upfront, honest, and always has his cell on. Top 12. Derek just got back from a meeting with Acura's new management sr vp and manager of Acura division mike avvica and mike hargerett new Acura R&D Acura as the co transforms under one operating co. You will never have a better exp I promise. Tell Dereknoah ring sent you.

There are incentives

http://m.acura.com/TL/Offers/80906-UA8F5EKW

Info-
    Derek [content removed]- Internet Sales Manager - Acura of Limerick
    cell [content removed]
    email [content removed]
    http: [content removed]

Noah Ring

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

• nringnring Member Posts: 97
    @jb247‌ see my post above call Derek.

Thanks,

Noah
    AskNoah@icloud.com

@nring said:
    I am an Acura owner and just leased my 3rd Acura for 10 years in a row of consecutive loyalty. I only deal with the top. I suggest you call one of the top 12 sales consultants in the country. Derek is upfront, honest, and always has his cell on. Top 12. Derek just got back from a meeting with Acura's new management sr vp and manager of Acura division mike avvica and mike hargerett new Acura R&D Acura as the co transforms under one operating co. You will never have a better exp I promise. Tell Dereknoah ring sent you.

There are incentives

http://m.acura.com/TL/Offers/80906-UA8F5EKW

Info-
    Derek [content removed]- Internet Sales Manager - Acura of Limerick
    cell [content removed]
    email [content removed]
    http: [content removed]

Noah Ring

Noah, we only allow the dealership name and contact first names to be posted in our forums. I've edited your post to remove the unauthorized information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• chuckjrchuckjr Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2014

what are the current MF and residuals for base & SE TLs 36 mos 10 and 12k miles? How much do these figures change at 24 mos?

anyone know if Acura's loyalty can be combined with dealer cash? I have an 11 month old TSX wagon that I hate and need the dealer cash to eat up some negative equity.

edited June 2014

@chuckjr said:
    what are the current MF and residuals for base & SE TLs 36 mos 10 and 12k miles? How much do these figures change at 24 mos?

anyone know if Acura's loyalty can be combined with dealer cash? I have an 11 month old TSX wagon that I hate and need the dealer cash to eat up some negative equity.

.00003 MF for 24 months, .00049 MF for 36mo.

Base: 64%/63% residual for 24 months, 57%/56% residual for 36 months

SE: Subtract 1% from all residuals above.

$3250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• chuckjrchuckjr Member Posts: 95

Thanks @kyfdx The funny thing is when I tried to use my best sale price minus all the lease cash the local LA dealer he said no way. Guess I need to try another dealer.

@chuckjr said:
    Thanks kyfdx The funny thing is when I tried to use my best sale price minus all the lease cash the local LA dealer he said no way. Guess I need to try another dealer.

Well... lease cash and finance cash are the same amount on this car.. So, most likely that money was already factored in to their sale price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• marys236marys236 Member Posts: 90

Hi, looking for the MF and residual and any lease cash offers on a 2014 TL, base model, automatic, 36 mo/15k. I am in Oklahoma. Thanks.

@marys236 said:
    Hi, looking for the MF and residual and any lease cash offers on a 2014 TL, base model, automatic, 36 mo/15k. I am in Oklahoma. Thanks.

.00049 and $3250 lease cash. I don't have any 2014 residual information however.

MF and lease cash expire today; new numbers out tomorrow.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• smartin104smartin104 Member Posts: 42

Hi looking for the MF and RV and any lease cash offers/incentives on a 2014 TL with Tech pkg. 12k/yr for 24/27/36/39 month leases in northern NJ? also any difference in figures if it was the adv pkg instead of tech pkg? And are these numbers for July or June? thank you kindly

@smartin104 said:
    Hi looking for the MF and RV and any lease cash offers/incentives on a 2014 TL with Tech pkg. 12k/yr for 24/27/36/39 month leases in northern NJ? also any difference in figures if it was the adv pkg instead of tech pkg? And are these numbers for July or June? thank you kindly

FWD tech, 12K:

59% / 58% / 52% / 50%

Deduct 2% if Advance instead of Tech. Deduct 2% more if SH-AWD.

.00003 for 24mo; .00049 for all other lease terms. $3750 lease cash for Tech and Advance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

A reporter is hoping to interview someone who leased a new car or truck in the past four months. Please email PR@edmunds.com by July 11, 2014 to share your story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

@Michaell said:

FYI just went to my local Acura dealer. they were giving me 50% RV on the 2014 TL AWD with Tech and .00031 MF for 36/12... I am okay with the RV but the MF is correct? the MF seems odd. Also they were def giving me a good deal on selling price. about 37k....any addt'l thoughts?

sorry @Michaell you didnt actually quote that... just dont know how to use the quote feature

@smartin104 said:

FYI just went to my local Acura dealer. they were giving me 50% RV on the 2014 TL AWD with Tech and .00031 MF for 36/12... I am okay with the RV but the MF is correct? the MF seems odd. Also they were def giving me a good deal on selling price. about 37k....any addt'l thoughts?

I just double checked and found the MF is .00031, just like the dealer quoted you. My apologies.

Looks like you've got a pretty solid deal. Base MF and a decent discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Member Posts: 25

What is the current MF and RV for the TL base FWD for 36/12. As always, thanks for the help!

@xxjlbxx said:
    What is the current MF and RV for the TL base FWD for 36/12. As always, thanks for the help!

55% and .00031. $3250 of lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    55% and .00031. $3250 of lease cash.

Thanks. About lease cash, when I ask for an internet quote through Edmunds.com, will the dealers quote include the use of lease cash? Or would it only be applied once I state I am looking to lease and would like to use the available lease cash.

@xxjlbxx said:
    Thanks. About lease cash, when I ask for an internet quote through Edmunds.com, will the dealers quote include the use of lease cash? Or would it only be applied once I state I am looking to lease and would like to use the available lease cash.

Good question. I would think the quote would be without any incentives applied, as the dealer doesn't know if you are buying or leasing.

Confirm with the dealer(s) after receiving the quote that you are leasing and want the best price before applying the lease cash. I would think that invoice minus incentives is a good place to start.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I got a quote for the Base TL FWD for $33,723. When I then asked for the $3250 lease cash, he said it's already in there. I pointed out that if you take out the $3250 I am paying over MSRP. $36,973.00 on an MSRP of $36,925. This dealer said there are very few base models out there.

On the plus, he did offer the right monthly payment for the price based on the 55% and 0.0031.

I'll see what happens with the competitors...

• playstationplaystation Member Posts: 15

just picked up a 2014 Base TL. The cap cost 30,800. The dealer also gave me $400 more than Car Max offered for my trade-still negative about $900. Total lease was $372 before tax 36/12k-0, zip, nada out of pocket. Acura of Glendale

Congrats.. thanks for reporting in!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kjones00kjones00 Member Posts: 27

Hello, could someone please tell me the August MF and RV for a 2014 TL FWD Tech, 36 mo, 12k mi/yr, Kansas City area? Also, is the $3250 lease cash still on the hood? Thank you,

@kjones00 said:
    Hello, could someone please tell me the August MF and RV for a 2014 TL FWD Tech, 36 mo, 12k mi/yr, Kansas City area? Also, is the $3250 lease cash still on the hood? Thank you,

52% RV and .00031. $3750 lease cash on the Tech trim this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm looking at a base TL, 12k/36mo, $32,150 cap cost, $36,925 MSRP, payment of $355/mo, with me paying my 1st mo. payment and TTL up front. That's with 54% RV and .00031 MF. I thought it sounded like a pretty good deal, until I saw playstation's post above, now I'm wondering if I should try to get them down a little more on the cap cost. I'm in Oklahoma, we don't have a lot of dealers, only 1 in my city, and they only have 1 base TL left on the lot, so maybe that's as good as I'll get. Any opinions on if this is a good deal?

@marys236 said:
    I'm looking at a base TL, 12k/36mo, $32,150 cap cost, $36,925 MSRP, payment of $355/mo, with me paying my 1st mo. payment and TTL up front. That's with 54% RV and .00031 MF. I thought it sounded like a pretty good deal, until I saw playstation's post above, now I'm wondering if I should try to get them down a little more on the cap cost. I'm in Oklahoma, we don't have a lot of dealers, only 1 in my city, and they only have 1 base TL left on the lot, so maybe that's as good as I'll get. Any opinions on if this is a good deal?

It's hard to say... $3250 in dealer cash on this model, so you may be able to do a little better. Sometimes, right at the end of negotiations, you might just play dumb about the details and say, "I'd do this right now for $340/mo". Might save you $500. Otherwise, $355/mo. is pretty good for a $37K MSRP vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    It's hard to say... $3250 in dealer cash on this model, so you may be able to do a little better. Sometimes, right at the end of negotiations, you might just play dumb about the details and say, "I'd do this right now for $340/mo". Might save you $500. Otherwise, $355/mo. is pretty good for a $37K MSRP vehicle.

True, 2 years ago I'd have thought it was a steal to get a TL for $355.

In the '90s, I used to lease Honda Accords for $340/mo., and think it was a good deal. It's amazing what a low interest rate environment will do for lease prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• crazydeocrazydeo Member Posts: 30
    Hello, could someone please tell me the August MF and RV for a 2014 TL FWD TechAdvance, & 2015 TLX Tech 36 mo, 15k mi/yr, for Southern California (OC/inland Empire)? Also, is the $3250 lease cash still on the hood? Thank you,

@crazydeo said:
    Hello, could someone please tell me the August MF and RV for a 2014 TL FWD TechAdvance, & 2015 TLX Tech 36 mo, 15k mi/yr, for Southern California (OC/inland Empire)? Also, is the $3250 lease cash still on the hood? Thank you,

2014 TL: .00031 MF and 48% residual. $3750 lease cash on Advance model.

2015 TLX: V6? .00123 MF and 59% for FWD Tech

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.