Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

@archie_b said:
    Just leased a 2014 C250 coupe 3 weeks ago. 27 month lease, 10K a year, $43.685 MSRP. Lease is $237 a month with $2,500 up front including first payment. Scheduled maintenance also included in the lease. I used USAA incentive on the lease. Checked 3 other MB dealers and no one could come close.

Looks like a great deal... Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tntgirl13tntgirl13 Member Posts: 8

Hello,

My lease is ending and I received this quote on a

2014 c class C300 msrp 47750- Sale price 41, ???( Sorry ,I thought I had the exact number)
    red w/ black interior
    P1 2500
    Multimedia 2860
    Pano sunroof 1090
    Bur Walnut trim 325
    keyless go 650

27 months -
    12k-
    2445.000(out of pocket w. doc, fees, etc. , I am in NY sales tax 8.625% )
    MF .00089 residual 68 % (32,761)
    Payment -448.00

Is this a good deal or there is so more room to negotiate?
    I know the new model is coming out so I feel there should be .

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976

@tntgirl13 said:
    Hello,

My lease is ending and I received this quote on a

2014 c class C300 msrp 47750- Sale price 41, ???( Sorry ,I thought I had the exact number)
    red w/ black interior
    P1 2500
    Multimedia 2860
    Pano sunroof 1090
    Bur Walnut trim 325
    keyless go 650

27 months -
    12k-
    2445.000(out of pocket w. doc, fees, etc. , I am in NY sales tax 8.625% )
    MF .00089 residual 68 % (32,761)
    Payment -448.00

Is this a good deal or there is so more room to negotiate?
    I know the new model is coming out so I feel there should be .

Base MF is being used, so that's good. RV of 68% matches as well.

Not sure how much more of a discount you can negotiate; you can use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I think I may have been wrong about the sales price as a friend was saying to me he thought he said 43 k as I was trying to negotiate prices on 2 cars so I might be off. Is the payment correct as I tried to use lease calculator but I am not sure if I did it right because the payment is off by a bit much.

@tntgirl13 said:
    I think I may have been wrong about the sales price as a friend was saying to me he thought he said 43 k as I was trying to negotiate prices on 2 cars so I might be off. Is the payment correct as I tried to use lease calculator but I am not sure if I did it right because the payment is off by a bit much.

Using the $47K MSRP and a $43K selling price with the MF and RV posted above, I get a pre-tax payment of $457.17 for 27 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kingsalukingsalu Member Posts: 20

Need comments on the following deal:
    2014 C-300 with Premium package1, Navigation (but no Multi Media package).
    10k per yeart
    27 month lease
    Down (including title, tax registration, bank fee, cap cost reduction, etching, prep fees etc.) = $3500
    Per month = $330
    2 year Oil Change = Free

@kingsalu said:
    Need comments on the following deal:
    2014 C-300 with Premium package1, Navigation (but no Multi Media package).
    10k per yeart
    27 month lease
    Down (including title, tax registration, bank fee, cap cost reduction, etching, prep fees etc.) = $3500
    Per month = $330
    2 year Oil Change = Free

What is the MSRP and selling price? How much of the $3500 is cap cost reduction?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

null
    What are the mf and residual on a 2014 c250 coupe?

@tntgirl13 said:
    null
    What are the mf and residual on a 2014 c250 coupe?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cris265cris265 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Im looking to lease a 2014 cla250 .
    Can you provide the MF and residuals
    For 24/12. 27/12 36/12.
    And if there is any incentives currently available.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

.00145 MF and 65% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 24 month residual is just 4% higher.

Other than the strong residual, no apparent incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jason156jason156 Member Posts: 7
    Why does it matter how much of the down payment goes towards the cap cost reduction? Is that negotiable?

@jason156 said:
    Why does it matter how much of the down payment goes towards the cap cost reduction? Is that negotiable?

It matters because we don't recommend doing it. Any down payment on a lease is lost if the car is stolen or totaled. Up front money should only go to the first payment and any fees or taxes due.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• stockguy39stockguy39 Member Posts: 7

Hi all, could really use your help. First time leasing and got two offers proposed to me on a C250 Sedan.

1. 27 months 7.5k miles a year.
      Vehicle MSRP $38,810, Sale Price $34,430, Cap Reduction $694, Adj Cap Cost 33,735, Money Factor 0.00101. Residual 69%, Residual $26,778. First Month, taxes, title, registration, down payment and etc. $2500. then 26 months of $344.

2. 27 months 10k a year.
      Vehicle MSRP $38,810, Sale Price $34,430, Cap Reduction $680, Adj Cap Cost 33,750, Money Factor 0.00101. Residual 68%, Residual $26,390. First Month, taxes, title, registration, down payment and etc. $2500. then 26 months of $360.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? I really have no clue.

@stockguy39 said:
    Hi all, could really use your help. First time leasing and got two offers proposed to me on a C250 Sedan.

1. 27 months 7.5k miles a year.
      Vehicle MSRP $38,810, Sale Price $34,430, Cap Reduction $694, Adj Cap Cost 33,735, Money Factor 0.00101. Residual 69%, Residual $26,778. First Month, taxes, title, registration, down payment and etc. $2500. then 26 months of $344.

2. 27 months 10k a year.
      Vehicle MSRP $38,810, Sale Price $34,430, Cap Reduction $680, Adj Cap Cost 33,750, Money Factor 0.00101. Residual 68%, Residual $26,390. First Month, taxes, title, registration, down payment and etc. $2500. then 26 months of $360.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal? I really have no clue.

Base MF of .00101 on both offers, so that's good. The only other place to negotiate is on the sale price, but not sure if you can do better than what you're already getting.

Seems to be pretty decent deals to me.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mbn00bmbn00b Member Posts: 21

First time leasee on 2014 C250. Got a quote for MSRP 43,900 (don't know the MF/Residual) for 27 mo, 2499 down, 12K, 397w/tax. Menlo Park. Is this a good deal? Any guidance appreciated. Again, don't know if 2499 is all-inclusive. Will clarify with quoted dealer.

@mbn00b said:
    First time leasee on 2014 C250. Got a quote for MSRP 43,900 (don't know the MF/Residual) for 27 mo, 2499 down, 12K, 397w/tax. Menlo Park. Is this a good deal? Any guidance appreciated. Again, don't know if 2499 is all-inclusive. Will clarify with quoted dealer.

In addition to the break down of the $2499, also get the negotiated selling price.

Under $400/mo with tax is a pretty good deal on a car that stickers for $44K, but there may be room to do better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    Under $400/mo with tax is a pretty good deal on a car that stickers for $44K, but there may be room to do better.

Thanks, Michaell. Yes, I will find that out as well.

Hi Michaell:

The original quote did not have the Lane Departure package, Lighting package. So, got a new quote on a model (Dinamica seats however) which had both options.

MSRP: 48000 27 mo 15K-miles 3K down (drive away price), Wheel protection ($1295), Lease protection ($1495) thrown in. Dealer quoting $540/mo all inclusive. MF=0.00101, 8K dealer incentive, I believe.

(a) Is this a fair deal
    (b) What are your thoughts on the Dinamica seats? Are those better or should I stick with the one with MBTex?

As always, appreciate your guidance.

@mbn00b said:
    Hi Michaell:

The original quote did not have the Lane Departure package, Lighting package. So, got a new quote on a model (Dinamica seats however) which had both options.

MSRP: 48000 27 mo 15K-miles 3K down (drive away price), Wheel protection ($1295), Lease protection ($1495) thrown in. Dealer quoting $540/mo all inclusive. MF=0.00101, 8K dealer incentive, I believe.

(a) Is this a fair deal
    (b) What are your thoughts on the Dinamica seats? Are those better or should I stick with the one with MBTex?

As always, appreciate your guidance.

Base MF is being used, so that is good. What is the negotiated selling price? How much of the $3000 down is being used for cap cost reduction?

Seems a fair deal, but might be able to do better.

I've no opinion on the seats - the only thing I have to compare it to is my daughter's two MINIs - the first had the 'Sensotec' or vinyl, while her current car has the real thing. I can't really tell the difference.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, Michaell. AFAIK, none of the down is being used for cap cost reduction. The price dealer used is 41272, it seems. BTW, my bad for the typo. It was for 12K and not 15K. What do you think? Any scope to negotiate further?

@Michaell said:
    I've no opinion on the seats - the only thing I have to compare it to is my daughter's two MINIs - the first had the 'Sensotec' or vinyl, while her current car has the real thing. I can't really tell the difference.

Sorry for the re-post. But forgot to quote.

Thanks, Michaell. AFAIK, none of the down is being used for cap cost reduction. The price dealer used is 41272, it seems. BTW, my bad for the typo. It was for 12K and not 15K. What do you think? Any scope to negotiate further?

@mbn00b said:

OK, using the MSRP of $48K and the cap cost of $41,272, along with the base MF of .00101 and the 27/12 residual of 67%, I get a pre-tax payment of $411.65.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    OK, using the MSRP of $48K and the cap cost of $41,272, along with the base MF of .00101 and the 27/12 residual of 67%, I get a pre-tax payment of $411.65.

Hi Michaell:

Thanks for your help as always.

Did you include the Wheel warranty ($1295) and Lease protection ($1495)? The price that I had was with those included? What do you think?

@mbn00b said:
    Did you include the Wheel warranty ($1295) and Lease protection ($1495)? The price that I had was with those included? What do you think?

If the $41K includes those costs, then you've got a great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    If the $41K includes those costs, then you've got a great deal.

Hi Michaell:

Thanks. I'm not sure if the $41K included the protection packages (I'm pretty sure it does not), the final per month cost of $540 is all inclusive (protection pacakge+taxes). Does that make sense given that your numbers are at 411.65 w/o tax. Again, please pardon my ignorance. I'm an absolute n00b. :(

@mbn00b said:
    I'm not sure if the $41K included the protection packages (I'm pretty sure it does not), the final per month cost of $540 is all inclusive (protection pacakge+taxes). Does that make sense given that your numbers are at 411.65 w/o tax. Again, please pardon my ignorance. I'm an absolute n00b.

We're here to help. :smile:

If I add in the packages, that would add about $100/mo to your payment ($2700/27 months), so the quote of $540/mo seems about right.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    If I add in the packages, that would add about $100/mo to your payment ($2700/27 months), so the quote of $540/mo seems about right.

Thanks, Michaell. You have been such a great help! Appreciate it. :)

• SarahLaMantiaSarahLaMantia Member Posts: 82

I'm brand new here. Please excuse my very basic questions.

Looking to lease a CLA250 AWD in Pittsburgh PA (where our tax rate on leased vehicles is 10% BTW).
    The car I built on the MBUSA website is $37,405 (which includes transportation fees).
    I do not want to put any money down on a lease and I want my payments under $400 with 7500 miles/yr. Flexible with length of lease; whatever gives me the better mo. payment.

I currently have a 2012 Infiniti G37x with only 10k miles on it that the dealer offered to take off my hands and pay my last month's payment for me ($393).

The dealer also knocked off $500 from the MSRP but still got me to $445/mo with $1725 due at signing.

I feel like this is not a good deal but I don't know where to negotiate.
    We are also in the market to buy TWO on the spot if the price is right. Does this give us any better negotiating power?

Any help is much appreciated!!!

@SarahLaMantia said:
    I'm brand new here. Please excuse my very basic questions.

Looking to lease a CLA250 AWD in Pittsburgh PA (where our tax rate on leased vehicles is 10% BTW).
    The car I built on the MBUSA website is $37,405 (which includes transportation fees).
    I do not want to put any money down on a lease and I want my payments under $400 with 7500 miles/yr. Flexible with length of lease; whatever gives me the better mo. payment.

I currently have a 2012 Infiniti G37x with only 10k miles on it that the dealer offered to take off my hands and pay my last month's payment for me ($393).

The dealer also knocked off $500 from the MSRP but still got me to $445/mo with $1725 due at signing.

I feel like this is not a good deal but I don't know where to negotiate.
    We are also in the market to buy TWO on the spot if the price is right. Does this give us any better negotiating power?

Any help is much appreciated!!!

No question is too basic; we're here to help and educate.

First, use the pricing tools at the top of the page to determine the target selling price for the new car. You can build it and get the MSRP, invoice price, and TMV (True Market Value) from Edmunds.

Second, the base MF for the CLA250 4Matic is .00144; do not sign any deal where this number has been inflated by the dealer; that gives them extra profit and you a higher monthly payment.

Third, the residual values for 7500 miles per year are 71% (24 mo), 67% (30 mo), 67% (36 mo). Not a good idea to lease for a longer term than that; it looks like 36 months is the sweet spot.

Next, forget about this "make your last payment on my Infiniti" - the car has a defined payoff and a specific trade in value to the dealer. Ideally, the latter should be greater than the former, so you would have positive equity in your car that you can use for the upfront costs (taxes, fees, etc.) or, the dealer can cut you a check directly. If you have negative equity, then that amount can be added to the selling price.

Again, use the tools here at Edmunds to determine a fair trade in value. And, call Infiniti to determine the payoff.

Knowledge is power; the more you have, the less the dealer can play with the numbers.

Buying (or leasing) two at the same time does not give you any additional bargaining power. To the dealer, it is two separate transactions.

Take your time; it's the beginning of the month, so none of the numbers I've given you are going to change anytime soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:

Thank you for giving me so much to think about. I have an add'l question re: the payoff/trade in.
    I went to Infiniti yesterday to inquire about a Q50. I like my current lease (G37X Premium) and thought they might give me a better deal than MB as a repeat customer.

I didn't call directly, but the dealer is telling me my pay off is 30,000 (sounds about right as this was a 24 month lease and the car had an MSRP of 44,500 when I leased it).
    The KBB value is around 24K.
    They're telling me my car will be of no help since the payoff is higher than the value. But I pulled up identical models they have in their current inventory that are selling for 29K. Curious how the payoff/trade in/current selling price all affect one another. Are they right and I do not benefit from keeping the car in great shape with only 10K miles on it?

Also, wrong forum as this is re: an Infiniti but thinking this chain should stay together. I asked for the Q50 premium residual and MF -- was told 55% on 36 months with MF of 1.3% -- I feel like I'm being given the run around and wondering how the 1.3% converts to what I normally see you quote on this site (non-percentages).

re: above -- not sure why it mis-quoted you. That was the beginning of MY post. Sorry for the confusion!!

OK @Michaell‌ - I followed your original directions and did some homework. I used the tools here on the site to get the true value of the car and also used the Calculate Your Own Lease Payment tool. Here is what I came up with that I would like to propose to the dealer. I'd appreciate your opinion on whether I could get better and/or if this is asking for too much.

Sticker price per MB site = 37,485
    x's residual value you provided at 36 month term = 0.67
    = $25,115

True Market Value = 36,286
    Invoice Price = 34,851
    Ideally I would like the dealer to come down from the sticker of 37,485 to 35,500 for the purpose of this exercise.

35,500-Residual of 25,115 = 10,385/36 month term = base payment of: 288.47

Net cap 35500 + residual 25,115 = 60,615 x's MF you provided .00144 =
    87.29 interest portion

288.47 + 87.29 = 375.76
    Sales Tax on a lease in the City of Pittburgh in PA = 10% (!!!)
    375.76+37.58 = TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT $413.34

I assume this means I put NO MONEY DOWN in this scenerio. That is a correct assumption, yes?

Thoughts on proposing this?
    How would my current, soon-to-be-ending Infiniti lease play in to this scenerio?

I can't thank you enough for helping to educate me on this process!

@SarahLaMantia said:
    OK Michaell‌ - I followed your original directions and did some homework. I used the tools here on the site to get the true value of the car and also used the Calculate Your Own Lease Payment tool. Here is what I came up with that I would like to propose to the dealer. I'd appreciate your opinion on whether I could get better and/or if this is asking for too much.

Sticker price per MB site = 37,485
    x's residual value you provided at 36 month term = 0.67
    = $25,115

True Market Value = 36,286
    Invoice Price = 34,851
    Ideally I would like the dealer to come down from the sticker of 37,485 to 35,500 for the purpose of this exercise.

35,500-Residual of 25,115 = 10,385/36 month term = base payment of: 288.47

Net cap 35500 + residual 25,115 = 60,615 x's MF you provided .00144 =
    87.29 interest portion

288.47 + 87.29 = 375.76
    Sales Tax on a lease in the City of Pittburgh in PA = 10% (!!!)
    375.76+37.58 = TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT $413.34

I assume this means I put NO MONEY DOWN in this scenerio. That is a correct assumption, yes?

Thoughts on proposing this?
    How would my current, soon-to-be-ending Infiniti lease play in to this scenerio?

I can't thank you enough for helping to educate me on this process!

Your math is spot on - assuming you can get the dealer to agree to the selling price.

But - there are up front fees that you are responsible for. Acquisition fee, for one. This is $795 for MB, and can be added into the cap cost or paid up front. Plus, the first payment is due at signing as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks again! I emailed the dealer my proposal. Fingers crossed we can make a deal this week. Thanks for the info!

@SarahLaMantia said:
    Thanks again! I emailed the dealer my proposal. Fingers crossed we can make a deal this week. Thanks for the info!

Keep us posted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@michaell Spoke with two dealers today. Neither could get me near my 35K target WITH Nav, Prem and 4Matic. Removed the Nav and was able to get:
    36605 Sticker
    35600 agreed upon price
    36 months/7500 miles
    67% residual w/ MF of .00144
    This brings the TTL monthly payment incl. 10% PA tax to: $433 ($0 down + out-the-door costs ($1720).

Hoping to use my G37x lease as a trade in for a little extra reduction.

Thoughts on this deal? Could I do better?

@SarahLaMantia said:
    michaell Spoke with two dealers today. Neither could get me near my 35K target WITH Nav, Prem and 4Matic. Removed the Nav and was able to get:
    36605 Sticker
    35600 agreed upon price
    36 months/7500 miles
    67% residual w/ MF of .00144
    This brings the TTL monthly payment incl. 10% PA tax to: $433 ($0 down + out-the-door costs ($1720).

Hoping to use my G37x lease as a trade in for a little extra reduction.

Thoughts on this deal? Could I do better?

They are using the base MF, so that is good. The only other variable is the selling price; not sure if you can do better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• blmossblmoss Member Posts: 6

Appreciate the service guys! Here's what I have on the table:
    2014 CLA250

• Cosmos Black
    • Premium Package
    • Sport Plus Package
    • 3 yr and 36k
    • Money factor .00185 (seems high)
    • 65% residual

$37745 price and negotiated $500 off for $37245 (Which was due to costco membership) and came to $540/mo with $1000 down as deposit on the build and will go to the first payment and $795 acquisition fee.

It's a build because there are literally only 10 CLAs in DFW area which I know affects the cost a bit but feels like there should be more room.

I have 2011 Prius as trade that will be a wash.

They were kind of like "this is the price and we will work a bit on options and service plan but not much".

Would love your thoughts on the price and how to negotiate it better with such limited quantity. They also mentioned having "tax credits" that May or may not be available which sounds like a sham but no idea. Thanks!

@blmoss said:
    Appreciate the service guys! Here's what I have on the table:
    2014 CLA250

• Cosmos Black
    • Premium Package
    • Sport Plus Package
    • 3 yr and 36k
    • Money factor .00185 (seems high)
    • 65% residual

Base MF is .0045, so the dealer is inflating that on you. I confirm the 65% RV.

$37745 price and negotiated $500 off for $37245 (Which was due to costco membership) and came to $540/mo with $1000 down as deposit on the build and will go to the first payment and $795 acquisition fee.

It's a build because there are literally only 10 CLAs in DFW area which I know affects the cost a bit but feels like there should be more room.

I have 2011 Prius as trade that will be a wash.

They were kind of like "this is the price and we will work a bit on options and service plan but not much".

Supply and demand puts the dealers in a strong position. Not sure how you can do better -- talk to another dealer? Look outside the DFW area (Houston? Austin? OKC?)

Would love your thoughts on the price and how to negotiate it better with such limited quantity. They also mentioned having "tax credits" that May or may not be available which sounds like a sham but no idea. Thanks!

Texas assesses sales tax on the entire purchase price of the car, not just the payments. Tax credits are a way for the dealer to remedy the sting of this. You might want to do some research on this to better prepare you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• arexreearexree Member Posts: 29

Hi Michaell,

Would I be able to get the August MF, residual value, and acquisition fee for a 2014 C300 4Matic on a 36-month, 12k/year lease? I'm in Connecticut.

Sorry for all the questions across the forums - I'm looking at essentially all 3 brands (Audi, MB, BMW) for a new lease. Thanks again for all your help.

@arexree said:
    Hi Michaell,

Would I be able to get the August MF, residual value, and acquisition fee for a 2014 C300 4Matic on a 36-month, 12k/year lease? I'm in Connecticut.

.00089 and 55%

Sorry for all the questions across the forums - I'm looking at essentially all 3 brands (Audi, MB, BMW) for a new lease. Thanks again for all your help.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mac_attackmac_attack Member Posts: 87

Looking at 2 Vehicles:

2014 MB 4dr Sedan CLA45 AMG 4MATIC - $55,700 MSRP
    -&

2014 MB C-Class 4dr Sdn C250 Luxury RWD - $41,245 MSRP

Charlotte, NC
    Likely looking at 36 months, 12K miles, but would consider the 27 months they offer.

What should I expect for:

MF
    Residual
    Cap Cost
    Monthly Payment w/ nothing down

Thank you!!

• mac_attackmac_attack Member Posts: 87

@arexree said:
    Hi Michaell,

Arex, who are you seeing as giving the best lease deals between BMW, Audi, MB?? What BMW are you looking at?

• arexreearexree Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2014

@mac_attack said:
    Arex, who are you seeing as giving the best lease deals between BMW, Audi, MB?? What BMW are you looking at?

Hey mac_attack, in terms of the best lease deals, I think it would vary widely from dealer to dealer. However, based on the base August money factor and residual values, and assuming that the Audi A4/BMW 328xi/MB C300 4Matic are all pretty equivalent in price in terms of MSRP and selling price, it would be cheapest to lease a BMW 328xi while the most expensive to lease a Mercedes Benz, with the Audi falling in between. This is based on my calculation that the only variable factors are the money factor and residual values. Obviously, miscellaneous fees, acquisition fees, add-ons, cap cost reductions, multiple security deposits, etc. could change the results, but I'm already ruling out the Mercedes Benz based on this initial calculation. The C300 4Matic would be the most expensive to lease as well as the most expensive to insure for me.

For your question regarding which BMW I am looking at, it would be the BMW 328xi Drive but being in Charlotte, I don't think you need to worry about AWD so the BMW 328i would work.

Hope this helps.

@mac_attack said:
    Looking at 2 Vehicles:

2014 MB 4dr Sedan CLA45 AMG 4MATIC - $55,700 MSRP
    -&

Standard MF (.00195 to .00225) and 58%

2014 MB C-Class 4dr Sdn C250 Luxury RWD - $41,245 MSRP

.00101 and 54%

Charlotte, NC
    Likely looking at 36 months, 12K miles, but would consider the 27 months they offer.

What should I expect for:

MF
    Residual
    Cap Cost
    Monthly Payment w/ nothing down

Thank you!!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zaffyzaffy Member Posts: 9

Could I get August RV's and MFs on a 2014 CLA 250 FWD - 12k miles @ 36 months

Also does MBFS allow you to put down MSDs to reduce the MF?

Thanks!

@zaffy said:
    Could I get August RV's and MFs on a 2014 CLA 250 FWD - 12k miles @ 36 months

Also does MBFS allow you to put down MSDs to reduce the MF?

Thanks!

.00145 and 65%.

MSD are allowed, but I've heard that they only work against the standard MF, not the subvented one as I've quoted you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kingsalukingsalu Member Posts: 20

Have a Lease agreement in front of me. Let me know if it is good or not. I am tired now and need to lease C-300 class (12k miles per year, Keyless entry, Navigation, rear view camera, free Oil for two years, Color:Black on Black, Sun/mon roof, 6 CD changer)

Gross cap cost = 41599
    cap cost red = $794
    Adjusted cap cost : $40805
    Residual = $ 33203
    Downpayment (includes 1st payment, cap cost redu, acq fees, sale tax, reg fees, doc fee) = $3400
    lease payment = $340 pm

@kingsalu said:
    Have a Lease agreement in front of me. Let me know if it is good or not. I am tired now and need to lease C-300 class (12k miles per year, Keyless entry, Navigation, rear view camera, free Oil for two years, Color:Black on Black, Sun/mon roof, 6 CD changer)

Gross cap cost = 41599
    cap cost red = $794
    Adjusted cap cost : $40805
    Residual = $ 33203
    Downpayment (includes 1st payment, cap cost redu, acq fees, sale tax, reg fees, doc fee) = $3400
    lease payment = $340 pm

What is the lease term? What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.