Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 BMW 3-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• taffaejtaffaej Member Posts: 8

I have another deal on the table at a different dealer. Same sportsline, Sensatec w/red highlights, heated front seats only and a lighting package. Not quite as sexy on the inside MSRP is $46435, sales price of $40500. Again $2700 equity into cap reduction. On this deal the reisidual is only 60%. Leasing 36/12.. thoughts?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,980

@taffaej said:
    I have another deal on the table at a different dealer. Same sportsline, Sensatec w/red highlights, heated front seats only and a lighting package. Not quite as sexy on the inside MSRP is $46435, sales price of $40500. Again $2700 equity into cap reduction. On this deal the reisidual is only 60%. Leasing 36/12.. thoughts?

I like this deal better as they are using the base MF of .00130.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 99

Sorry 12k and 15k 36 months

• huny409huny409 Member Posts: 15

@Michaell said:
    There will be some up front fees you would be responsible for, but that assumes no money used as a down payment.

Thank you! They got back to me and were giving me prices of $569/mo for a 328xi and $510 for a 320 and both are over what I pay now! Numbers didn't add up to me, so I'm going to look at another dealership.

Thank you for your help!

• digikaydigikay Member Posts: 1

I'm looking to lease a 328xi sports line that was an executive demo. Should the residual value (63%) that I use to calculate my payment be based on the MSRP of the vehicle as new or the price that I negotiate?

• cocococococo Member Posts: 17
    null
    Thank you Michaell !
    Are the dealers willing to provide the invoice price or where I may be able to find the invoice price online?

Also, do I need to tell the dealers at the very beginning that I'm interested in leasing the vehicle instead of purchasing or financing? I'm concerned that they may not want to lower the selling price a lot if I do.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

@digikay said:
    I'm looking to lease a 328xi sports line that was an executive demo. Should the residual value (63%) that I use to calculate my payment be based on the MSRP of the vehicle as new or the price that I negotiate?

The base residual is always a percentage of MSRP. If the car has over 500 miles, the residual will be adjusted downward from the base number to compensate for the extra mileage

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

@cococo said:
    null
    Thank you Michaell !
    Are the dealers willing to provide the invoice price or where I may be able to find the invoice price online?

Also, do I need to tell the dealers at the very beginning that I'm interested in leasing the vehicle instead of purchasing or financing? I'm concerned that they may not want to lower the selling price a lot if I do.
    Thanks!

You can research invoice prices by using the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page.

Everyone has their own personal negotiating style. I wouldn't be worried about them knowing that you plan to lease. BMW probably leases 60% of their vehicles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Went to another dealer and goes this response. How accurate is this:

so the Melbourne Red 328ix with Premium Package and Cold Weather package has a MSRP of $44,825.00. After rebates and discount of over $1,800.00 the selling price would be $41,000.00 Fees come to $430.00 Taxes come to 2,580.63 then you would need to put down an additional $1,362.64 to get the payment to $400.00 per month. As with the National promotion once you have the taxes and fees in the deal the payment does go up.
    The 3 series is more expensive than it was just a few years ago so getting the same payment will be difficult. I can say that as far as BMW leases go these days this is a pretty good one.

I asked if this included the $2K buildout credit, but haven't heard back yet.

@huny409 said:
    Went to another dealer and goes this response. How accurate is this:

so the Melbourne Red 328ix with Premium Package and Cold Weather package has a MSRP of $44,825.00. After rebates and discount of over $1,800.00 the selling price would be $41,000.00 Fees come to $430.00 Taxes come to 2,580.63 then you would need to put down an additional $1,362.64 to get the payment to $400.00 per month. As with the National promotion once you have the taxes and fees in the deal the payment does go up.
    The 3 series is more expensive than it was just a few years ago so getting the same payment will be difficult. I can say that as far as BMW leases go these days this is a pretty good one.

I asked if this included the $2K buildout credit, but haven't heard back yet.

Given that the sales price is about $3800 less than MSRP and they specifically reference an $1800 discount, I assume the $2K buildout is factored in.

I think you can do better ... invoice minus incentives would be a good target price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@Michaell said:

You all are great. I'm pretty timid when it comes to this because I understand everyone has a job to do, but I went back to him after your response and got this:

So if I could convince my manager to bring the selling price down to say $39,950.00 would we have a deal? This is a BMW that has been here for 2-3 months and I may be able to push hard for the price :)

Looks like they're working with me!

Okay I got this response. Thoughts? Are the numbers adding up?

At $39,950.00 the money factor is .00155 the residual is 64% and with $922.00 out of pocket the monthly payment is $474.00. With $2,922.00 the monthly payment is $413.00. This is with 10k per year for 36 months.
    That is the best that we can do on this. Did we make you happy? I hope so.

@huny409 said:
    Okay I got this response. Thoughts? Are the numbers adding up?

At $39,950.00 the money factor is .00155 the residual is 64% and with $922.00 out of pocket the monthly payment is $474.00. With $2,922.00 the monthly payment is $413.00. This is with 10k per year for 36 months.
    That is the best that we can do on this. Did we make you happy? I hope so.

They are still marking up the MF .. ask them what the numbers would look like using the base MF of .00130 .. I'm guessing they'll bring the sale price up a bit to compensate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

null
    They said the payment would go down about $20, but they will not be making a profit on the car and are unwilling to budge on it.

@huny409 said:
    null
    They said the payment would go down about $20, but they will not be making a profit on the car and are unwilling to budge on it.

Not your problem what kind of profit they do or don't make ... either they'll make the deal or not.

Have you reached out to another BMW dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This is actually the second dealership I am working with. They are significantly lower than the other. The first one was quoting $569, which was outrageous to me.
  • cooladecoolade Member Posts: 11

Hi all, had a ques about the invoice price of a potential demo car lease. Car I'm looking at is a 320i that has approx 2,000 miles on it. Car specs and pricing info per Edmunds are as follows:

Per dealer lease terms:
    Residual % - 62.15% | Adjusted cap cost (invoice price) - $35,670

Residual seems about right to me (maybe $200-$300 undervalued), but I'm trying to determine whether the invoice price is reasonable. Edmunds invoice price is $35.7k for new condition. Shouldn't there be a greater discount since this is a demo car with 2,000 miles?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

• konacougkonacoug Member Posts: 196

Coolade: this is a very bad deal, I would expect to see this on a new car, not a used Demo. Right now, you should be able to get a new 2014 320i for close to 2k under invoice with the $2000 option credit. I wouldn't even consider this vehicle, unless they drop the selling price to $4000 below invoice.

What area of the country are you in, I could point you in the direction of a reputable dealer in your area? Also, you should consider the sport line, it is an excellent value for the 320i model.
    Lastly, what is the money factor, should be .00130 and your payment?

• 3oclock3oclock Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2014

Hello all, what do you think of this lease deal on a 2014 328i xDrive with Lighting, Moonroof, and Heated Seats. This is a lease on a service loaner that has roughly 6,000 miles on it:

Dealer didn't give me all figures, but I can get them:

MSRP: 43,025
    Sell Price: 36,725 (Acquisition included)
    RV 61.2% (Adjusted because of miles)
    Monthly: $399.00
    0 Down; Due at signing $720.50
    36/12,000

• algreen345algreen345 Member Posts: 2

I am working with a dealer on a 2014 328i xdrive with MSRP at 52,585 and negotiated price of 46.638. This is for a 36 month lease at 10,000 miles per year. When I input the .00130 money factor and 64% residual, and 8.625% local tax rate, I get lease calculators showing a monthly rate of $505, but my dealer shows a rate of $511. No matter which lease calculator program I use, I can't work up the data to get to that price. Does BMW pad their calculations?

edited August 2014

@konacoug said:
    Coolade: this is a very bad deal, I would expect to see this on a new car, not a used Demo. Right now, you should be able to get a new 2014 320i for close to 2k under invoice with the $2000 option credit. I wouldn't even consider this vehicle, unless they drop the selling price to $4000 below invoice.

What area of the country are you in, I could point you in the direction of a reputable dealer in your area? Also, you should consider the sport line, it is an excellent value for the 320i model.
    Lastly, what is the money factor, should be .00130 and your payment?

konacoung thanks for the advice. I am located in NYC but this quote is actually from a dealer in Scranton, PA, who I worked with on my previous lease . If you could refer me to a dealer anywhere around / in between the NYC to Scranton areas, would be much appreciated! Do you know if they waive disposal fees and remaining payments on current BMW lease even if you enter into a new lease through a different dealership (my current 2-yr lease ends in December, but I wonder if any deals on 2014 models will still be available then)?

Here are the deal specs:

Dealer said $399 monthly payment includes the NY sales tax (8.75%). He mentioned a rebate of $1,000 was included in the price. FYI this is for the AWD model.

Thanks so much!

edited August 2014

Also, konacoung, how did you arrive at $4k below invoice as being a fair price (I recognize $2k of this $4k comprises the $2k option credit)? Just wondering so I can come back to dealer with a reasonable argument.

Regarding the residual, the dealer quoted residual of 62.15%. I read somewhere in this thread that residual for 2014 320i 36/12k should be 64.00%, less approx $0.20 / mile. Therefore, would it be fair for me to propose a residual of 63.00% (calculated as follows: $38,770 x 64.00% = $24,813 - $0.20 x 2,000 miles = $24,413 or 63.00%)?

@algreen345 said:
    I am working with a dealer on a 2014 328i xdrive with MSRP at 52,585 and negotiated price of 46.638. This is for a 36 month lease at 10,000 miles per year. When I input the .00130 money factor and 64% residual, and 8.625% local tax rate, I get lease calculators showing a monthly rate of $505, but my dealer shows a rate of $511. No matter which lease calculator program I use, I can't work up the data to get to that price. Does BMW pad their calculations?

What state do you live in? Perhaps the tax calculation isn't as straightforward as it seems.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Okay, I think I am finalizing a deal here thanks to all of you and want to make sure it adds up. 328i x drive, 10k/36 mo with premium and cold weather package.

MSRP: $44825
    Selling: $39950
    MF: .0015 (won't budge)
    Live in Massachusetts
    Doc fee: $200
    Other fees: $1650

$413/mo with tax, paying $2855 to offset sales tax. Does it add up?

I made a verbal deal with the dealer, but the problem is that this vehicle is still at the port, not at the dealership now. This dealer found this vehicle for me from their data base. They are asking for a non-refundable $2000 deposit. Is this the standard procedure? I don't want to put down a $2000 deposit. It seems like this deposit will be used as a downpayment for leasing. Any suggestions/thoughts? Thanks!

@kyfdx said:
    Everyone has their own personal negotiating style. I wouldn't be worried about them knowing that you plan to lease. BMW probably leases 60% of their vehicles.

Thank you. I found the invoice price and also told them about my leasing plan. Thanks!

• konacougkonacoug Member Posts: 196

I > @cococo said:

I made a verbal deal with the dealer, but the problem is that this vehicle is still at the port, not at the dealership now. This dealer found this vehicle for me from their data base. They are asking for a non-refundable $2000 deposit. Is this the standard procedure? I don't want to put down a $2000 deposit. It seems like this deposit will be used as a downpayment for leasing. Any suggestions/thoughts? Thanks!

I'm a little confused, is this a demo or a new car?? A demo is basically a used car, no matter what the dealer states and most good deals I've seen are well below invoice.

If this is a new car and the dealer is trading for it, no wonder he wants a 2k deposit. Unless, I was absolutely positive about the deal, I would not put down a deposit. So many things can go wrong and in some states no matter what the dealer states, the deposit is refundable.

I don't know if the pull ahead program is still in effect. If it is, the dealer will take your car in, when you lease another BMW the disposition fee is waived. I highly recommend you go onto the Bimmerfest Forum, look up the sponsor tab, I believe there are several dealers listed in your area. I'm more informed about dealers on the West Coast.

Lastly, are you totally confident with the leasing process??? if not, ask any questions you might have...

@huny409 said:
    Okay, I think I am finalizing a deal here thanks to all of you and want to make sure it adds up. 328i x drive, 10k/36 mo with premium and cold weather package.

MSRP: $44825
    Selling: $39950
    MF: .0015 (won't budge)
    Live in Massachusetts
    Doc fee: $200
    Other fees: $1650

$413/mo with tax, paying $2855 to offset sales tax. Does it add up?

Using your MSRP and selling price with the .00150 MF and 64% residual (36/10 on 328i xDrive), I get a pre-tax payment of $415.79.

Does MA tax the payment each month or do they calculate the sales tax for the entire lease and have you pay it initially or roll it into the cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• deniska1deniska1 Member Posts: 46

Hey guys, just wanted to share my numbers with you incase anyone is still shopping around. I got this deal through a leasing company in Brooklyn, NY. Went to a few dealerships directly, not one came even close to the numbers, so for those you who are still undecided but be worth looking into leasing companies (you can also negotiate with them).

MSRP 46,350 3series x drive. Lighting, navigation, park assists, roof & metallic color.

Did the unforgettable test drive to get the $1K coupon towards purchase or lease of a new BMW. Also did the maximum MSD (if car is purchased in NJ does not matter where you register, you can apply the MSD)

376.77 a month for 24 months, 10K per year, taxes included in the payment.

Out of pocket $1715. Bank fee 725, 1st month 376.77, DMV fee 350, doc fee 200.

• arexreearexree Member Posts: 29

@deniska1 said:
    Hey guys, just wanted to share my numbers with you incase anyone is still shopping around. I got this deal through a leasing company in Brooklyn, NY. Went to a few dealerships directly, not one came even close to the numbers, so for those you who are still undecided but be worth looking into leasing companies (you can also negotiate with them).

MSRP 46,350 3series x drive. Lighting, navigation, park assists, roof & metallic color.

Did the unforgettable test drive to get the $1K coupon towards purchase or lease of a new BMW. Also did the maximum MSD (if car is purchased in NJ does not matter where you register, you can apply the MSD)

376.77 a month for 24 months, 10K per year, taxes included in the payment.

Out of pocket $1715. Bank fee 725, 1st month 376.77, DMV fee 350, doc fee 200.

Hi Deniska1,

Seems like a sweet deal! Quick quesiton - you said that you got your deal through a dealer in Brooklyn NY, but it was my understanding that NY dealers don't allow people to participate in MSDs. But then you also mentioned NJ which kind of confused me. Were you able to participate in MSDs through a dealer in NY?

• deniska1deniska1 Member Posts: 46

@arexree said:
    Seems like a sweet deal! Quick quesiton - you said that you got your deal through a dealer in Brooklyn NY, but it was my understanding that NY dealers don't allow people to participate in MSDs. But then you also mentioned NJ which kind of confused me. Were you able to participate in MSDs through a dealer in NY?

I got a car through a leasing agent not dealer. Kind of like an insurance broker, but for cars.

You are correct in saying that NY does not allow participation in MSD. The car is registered in NY, but the vehicle itself actually came from New Jersey. Because the vehicle came from NJ and the sale is governed by the NJ state laws, I was able to take advantage of the MSD.

Basically, as long as the purchase originates in NJ (maybe other states too, not sure) you can apply the MSD.

• tonylukestonylukes Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2014

Hello,

Looking to lease a 328d RWD with 12k/yr, 36 month lease in FL. Looking for the MF & residual please.

Thanks!

• cesarbcesarb Member Posts: 21

HI all, what do you think of this lease deal on a 2014 328d xDrive with Lighting, Moonroof, and Heated Seats. This is a lease on a service loaner that has 4200 miles
    payment $346.72
    MSRP $43345
    Sale price 36385 includes destination 925 I know is a bit high
    36 month lease 10K
    62% residual adjusted because of miles
    6% sale tax Michigan
    MF .00081 7 security deposit
    due a sign in $3117 includes fisrt payment $346.72+7 MSD $2450+ plates and doc fee 320.50
    I'm ready to pull the triger please let me know thanks

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation and input, konacoug!

This is a new car, shipped recently from California to the port of Oregon. I'm quite hesitant about putting down the $2000 deposit at the moment.

I got another offer from BMW Portland. A 328i xdrive with premium package and driver assistance package, MSRP $46,135, selling price $40,800. I'm planning to put no down payment and 36/10K. Unfortunately, the MF is .00121 even after 7 MSFs. They calculated a monthly lease of $425.03 (no sales tax in Oregon). But using the edmunds lease calculator, I got $398, not sure where went wrong.

I was told that $4025 is due at signing including 7 MSFs (450 * 7 = 3150), first payment (425), license, title and registration.

I also saw a non-tax fee of $1299. Does this include $925 acquisition fee? When do I pay it?

I'm attaching the lease payments from the dealer. Could you please let me know how they got a monthly lease of $425.03? May I insist on using the base MF with 7 MSFs, i.e., .00081? Is there any way to lower the monthly lease? And lastly, is this a good deal? I'm thinking to negotiate the selling price even more since the MF is so high. Many thanks!

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021145/uploads/editor/0e/vkz73wwq3um0.jpg

@tonylukes said:
    Hello,

Looking to lease a 328d RWD with 12k/yr, 36 month lease in FL. Looking for the MF & residual please.

Thanks!

.00130 and 63%. $1750 in incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@cesarb said:
    HI all, what do you think of this lease deal on a 2014 328d xDrive with Lighting, Moonroof, and Heated Seats. This is a lease on a service loaner that has 4200 miles
    payment $346.72
    MSRP $43345
    Sale price 36385 includes destination 925 I know is a bit high
    36 month lease 10K
    62% residual adjusted because of miles
    6% sale tax Michigan
    MF .00081 7 security deposit
    due a sign in $3117 includes fisrt payment $346.72+7 MSD $2450+ plates and doc fee 320.50
    I'm ready to pull the triger please let me know thanks

Seems a solid deal ... I get a pre-tax payment of $315.44/mo with your numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@cococo said:
    Thank you so much for your detailed explanation and input, konacoug!

This is a new car, shipped recently from California to the port of Oregon. I'm quite hesitant about putting down the $2000 deposit at the moment.

I got another offer from BMW Portland. A 328i xdrive with premium package and driver assistance package, MSRP $46,135, selling price $40,800. I'm planning to put no down payment and 36/10K. Unfortunately, the MF is .00121 even after 7 MSFs. They calculated a monthly lease of $425.03 (no sales tax in Oregon). But using the edmunds lease calculator, I got $398, not sure where went wrong.

I was told that $4025 is due at signing including 7 MSFs (450 * 7 = 3150), first payment (425), license, title and registration.

I also saw a non-tax fee of $1299. Does this include $925 acquisition fee? When do I pay it?

I'm attaching the lease payments from the dealer. Could you please let me know how they got a monthly lease of $425.03? May I insist on using the base MF with 7 MSFs, i.e., .00081? Is there any way to lower the monthly lease? And lastly, is this a good deal? I'm thinking to negotiate the selling price even more since the MF is so high. Many thanks!

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021145/uploads/editor/0e/vkz73wwq3um0.jpg

I'm also getting $398/mo using your numbers. What is the $1299 of "non tax fees"? They are adding this into the sales price to get a net cap cost of $42,174 - this takes my calculations to $438.08/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cesarbcesarb Member Posts: 21

@Michaell said:
    Seems a solid deal ... I get a pre-tax payment of $315.44/mo with your numbers.

Thank you !

• nfamouz1130nfamouz1130 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2014

I just put a deal down with a dealer in NJ for a 328xi with Premium, Cold Weather, and Navigation Packages.

The MSRP was 46,975 and I negotiated down to 40,650. With putting $5k down, I'm going to pay $328/month after taxes and everything.

Is this a good deal? - first time leasing a car.

@Michaell said:
    I'm also getting $398/mo using your numbers. What is the $1299 of "non tax fees"? They are adding this into the sales price to get a net cap cost of $42,174 - this takes my calculations to $438.08/mo.

Thanks a lot, Michaell. Since this dealer is not going to drop the MF to the base, I'm afraid that I'll probably go with the dealer at Eugene instead. That's for a new car at the port, with $2000 deposit to hold the car.

The details are the following. Let me know whether this is a good deal.
    328i xdrive (new, at port)
    MSRP: 41860 (almost a base car with the driver assistance package)
    Selling: 37000
    36 months, 10,000 miles/year
    Residual: 26,790.40
    MF: 0.00081 with 7 MSDs
    Monthly payment: $335.27 (No tax at Oregon)
    Due at signing: $3858.27 = 7 MSDs ($2450) + license fee ($348) + acquisition fee ($725) + first payment ($335.27)

The manager also wants to give another $1000 for College Graduates Program, but I have been graduated for almost 2 years, and doing postdoctoral at this moment. I'm not entirely sure whether I'll be qualified for this incentive.

Thank you everyone!

@cococo said:

My numbers match up with yours, to the penny.

$335/mo on a car that stickers for $42k is a smoking deal!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lolosolilolosoli Member Posts: 24

I am looking to lease a 2014 328xd in Northern Virginia for less than $400 a month. What is the money factor and residual right now? Any incentives?
    The quote I got for a "true price" of $42,881 was $4000 down (including taxes, tags, title), and $484 a month. I would prefer around $2-3k down and $400/mo. Is this possible?

• lolosolilolosoli Member Posts: 24

@lolosoli said:
    I am looking to lease a 2014 328xd in Northern Virginia for less than $400 a month. What is the money factor and residual right now? Any incentives?
    The quote I got for a "true price" of $42,881 was $4000 down (including taxes, tags, title), and $484 a month. I would prefer around $2-3k down and $400/mo. Is this possible?

oh and I would like 15k miles/yr for 36 month lease.

@lolosoli said:
    The quote I got for a "true price" of $42,881 was $4000 down (including taxes, tags, title), and $484 a month. I would prefer around $2-3k down and $400/mo. Is this possible 36/15

current numbers for the 2014 328d xDrive are .00130 and 61%.

What was the MSRP of the vehicle you got a quote on?

We do not recommend that you put money down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

Rather, look into making MSD's to lower the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• _oofie__oofie_ Member Posts: 13

Is getting invoice + incentives a good deal for a 2014 or can I do better? MSRP: $48500. Edmunds true market is a few hundred below invoice, but I'm not sure if that already includes incentives.

• boynixboynix Member Posts: 4

Was shopping around for some numbers on a 2014 328xi with NJ dealers to take advantage of MSD. Best numbers I received so far is the following -

14 328xi with Lighting & tech pkg with few other options
    total sugg. price - $50250
    36mo / 12k yr

$399/mo with taxes, fees, 1st mo and MSD up front totalling approx $5685.
    (MSD is $400 x 7 = $2800)

I'm also thinking of attending the un4gettable driving event for the 1k voucher so that should bring my monthly down to around $370/mo.

Is this good pricing or can I do better? I also was quoted for a 2014 335xi without sport line and little less options for approx $30/mo. total sugg. price around 50400. Still trying to decide to go with 328xi with more options/sports line or 335xi with little less options but better engine. Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks!

@oofie said:
    Is getting invoice + incentives a good deal for a 2014 or can I do better? MSRP: $48500. Edmunds true market is a fe

The Edmunds pricing should include any available incentives. I would think that invoice less any available incentives would be a good target.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@boynix said:
    Was shopping around for some numbers on a 2014 328xi with NJ dealers to take advantage of MSD. Best numbers I received so far is the following -

14 328xi with Lighting & tech pkg with few other options
    total sugg. price - $50250
    36mo / 12k yr

$399/mo with taxes, fees, 1st mo and MSD up front totalling approx $5685.
    (MSD is $400 x 7 = $2800)

I'm also thinking of attending the un4gettable driving event for the 1k voucher so that should bring my monthly down to around $370/mo.

Is this good pricing or can I do better? I also was quoted for a 2014 335xi without sport line and little less options for approx $30/mo. total sugg. price around 50400. Still trying to decide to go with 328xi with more options/sports line or 335xi with little less options but better engine. Any inputs would be appreciated. Thanks

$400/mo for a car that stickers at $50K is a great deal. And, lowering the monthly payment by qualifying for the voucher is icing on the cake.

Only you can answer the question of what you'll be more happy with .. lower HP but more features, or vice versa.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• boynixboynix Member Posts: 4

thanks for your response Michaell. decisions decisions..

• park5park5 Member Posts: 63

Could you guys be able to help me out with the Residual Value for a 2014 335Xi? with an MSRP of $58,000 for 10k/12k/15k for 36mos? It is a demo and currently has about 4,000miles. I have tried on a lease deal with my local dealer and have gone through the numbers of 0.00130 MF, but am not able to justify their selling price.
    Should this vehicle have a residual of 64% for 10K as new or should the residual be adjusted because of mileage?

My understanding of Aug current residuals for new 2014 335xi should be 64%/10K, 62%/12K, 61%/15K.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.