Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Patriot Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• Options
    millerlitmillerlit Member Posts: 1
    I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Price after rebates was $13,995 +tax, title and dealer fees. It did include the 6-speed automatic transmission, air conditioning, and the power value group. I have drove it about 500 miles so far and really enjoy it. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
  • Options
    chryslergroupchryslergroup Member Posts: 35
    Hello millerlit,

Glad to hear you are happy with your 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport. Sounds like you picked out a very nice vehicle and worked out a great price.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Lisa
    Customer Care
    Chrysler Group LLC
  • Options
    rmikolajczykrmikolajczyk Member Posts: 13
    daughter just leased a Patriot, great car! She got the Latitude, sticker price $25,000 got it under employee program,$21,500. Dealer and salesman were teriffic ! Jim Knox in Hillsdale, MI
  • Options
    redsfan9redsfan9 Member Posts: 4

Can someone tell me the money factor on a 14 Jeep patriot latitude edition? In PA

Trying to get a feel for where I'm at on this deal.

14 Patriot Latitude Edition With sunroof and sound system
    MSRP 26,385
    Retail 25,543
    Mf .00012
    Residual 51%

We're at 327/mo incl taxes. 1st payment and plate down. 36mo. 12k miles

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291

@redsfan9 said:
    Can someone tell me the money factor on a 14 Jeep patriot latitude edition? In PA

Trying to get a feel for where I'm at on this deal.

14 Patriot Latitude Edition With sunroof and sound system
    MSRP 26,385
    Retail 25,543
    Mf .00012
    Residual 51%

We're at 327/mo incl taxes. 1st payment and plate down. 36mo. 12k miles

I agree with the .00012 MF for 36 months, but my Chrysler numbers show the 36/12 residual for the 4x4 Patriot Latitude as 53%.

With that said, when I plug in your numbers, I get a pre-tax payment of $340.42, so I'm curious as to how the dealer gets $327/mo with 9% tax in PA.

They could be using a different finance company (Ally? US Bank?) which would have different numbers and incentives - none of which we are able to confirm.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    redsfan9redsfan9 Member Posts: 4
    Ok. Thanks. I think there is a $1000 rebate in there they the dealer didn't list. That might make the numbers make sense? Is a higher residual % negotiable?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291

@redsfan9 said:
    Ok. Thanks. I think there is a $1000 rebate in there they the dealer didn't list. That might make the numbers make sense? Is a higher residual % negotiable?

The residual is set by the finance company and is not negotiable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    juice_weaseljuice_weasel Member Posts: 1

Paid a $16,225 for a White 4x4 Sport. I was happy. I live in San Francisco.

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is looking to interview a recent car buyer who bought a crossover SUV. To share your story, please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, December 16, 2014.