Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Avalon Lease Questions

Comments

• romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    No joke. The ES 350 was really cheap and the leather in the back seat was already wrinkled. It was the most pathetic $44K car I have ever seen. I drove it back-to-back with a GS 350 and the GS 350 had the nicest interior of any car I have ever been in. I kid you not, the Avalon's interior is nicer than the ES 350...most car reviewers have said the same thing.
  • djrc08861djrc08861 Member Posts: 52
    sounds like were you in the nu luxe wannabe leather es350 seats. the genuine leather es350 seats do not have 1 wrinkle in them.i respect your opinion on the avalon,but the lexus's real wood on the dash and steering wheel alone puts it over the avalon for me anyday!
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    Maybe, but I am pretty sure it had actual leather, especially at the $44K price point. To each their own. To me, the ES 350 felt like a cheap imitation of the GS 350...the quality of the materials was lower and it didn't gel together into a cohesive look.
  • djrc08861djrc08861 Member Posts: 52
    of course the es isnt as polished as the GS or even the LS.many can't afford a GS. but the es's ive seen at 2 car shows been beyond phenomenal.guess your right,to each his own
  • rmcmenimanrmcmeniman Member Posts: 2
    I concur, the Avalon is hands-down a better value than the ES. The GS is in a league of its own and not comparable to the other two. Toyota sales person admitted that they will be pulling away sales from Lexus with the Avalon.

I ended up leasing a '13 hybrid recent from Acton Toyota and couldn't be happier.
  • pandtpandt Member Posts: 3
    Hey Car_man,

First off, you have unknowingly assisted me in effectively leasing three vehicles, thanks!

Okay on to our upcoming fourth vehicle:

1. Any new info on Toyota financing residual and MF for a Avalon Touring 36 months, 15K.
    2. Any new info on Toyota financing residual and MF for a Avalon Premium 36 months, 15K.
    3. Can you shed some light on the Toyota #1 for Everyone sales event.

Looking to make a move within the next month. Thanks!
  • shellzshellz Member Posts: 51
    Hello Car Man,

Thank you for providing the rates on the MKZ. I am also looking at the Avalon Hybrid.

Do you have the 3 year, 12k miles a year money factor and residual for the Avalon Hybrid in Texas?

Thanks again.
  • smg1929smg1929 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, can u please post MF and rv for 2013 avalon hybrid limited 36 mo. 15k in New York, please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    I'm sorry... we don't have any useful info on Toyota lease numbers for October..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nodtknodtk Member Posts: 14

Any 2014 Avalon Limited lease MF and residual for NJ? 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks!

@nodtk said:
    Any 2014 Avalon Limited lease MF and residual for NJ? 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks!

.00067 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jbailey895jbailey895 Member Posts: 51

Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

@jbailey895 said:
    Looking for RV and MF for 2014 Avalon Hybrid limited in So. Cal? Please and thanks :-)

What lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jbailey895jbailey895 Member Posts: 51

Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

@jbailey895 said:
    Wow, Michael, you're everywhere, lol. 3/36k, sorry shoulda specified. Wifey is fighting for the ES300h, I like the Avalon Hybrid limited. Anyone have an opinion on the impact of timing? Its nearing the end of July, MY 2015's will be coming soon, should I wait a month or two? I prefer to buy in Nov/Dec, but on a whim wife sold her SUV, so we're down a car. Just wondering what ya think, thanks. Also wondering if there's the same $1k dealer $ from Toyota that there is from Lexus, and any other incentives. . .

Use the shopping tools at the top of the page to get current Toyota incentives.

Timing a lease can be tricky - the numbers may change from month to month, and not always for the better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• aclark77aclark77 Member Posts: 21

Hi -- looking for MF/res for 2014 Avalon Hybrid Limited in So Cal 36/12k.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

@aclark77 said:

Thanks!

.00046 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@aclark77 said:

Thanks!

MF is .00046 for 36mo on the Avalon Hybrid. 59% residual for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@kyfdx said:
    .00046 MF and 59% residual

Thanks!

@Michaell said:

Thank you!!

• nonpulsednonpulsed Member Posts: 22

Hello, Requesting MF and RV for Avalon Hybrid and standard 24 mo/ 15,000 and 36 mo / 15,000 California Thank You!

@nonpulsed said:
    Hello, Requesting MF and RV for Avalon Hybrid and standard 24 mo/ 15,000 and 36 mo / 15,000 California Thank You!

Gas 24/15 - .00011and 67%

Gas 36/15 - .00028 and 57%

Hybrid 24/15 - .00018 and 67%

Hybrid 36/15 - .00046 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!
  • doxiedaddoxiedad Member Posts: 9
    Hi, can I get residual and MF 2014 Avalon XLE 36/12 36/15 in South Carolina

Thanks

@doxiedad said:
    Hi, can I get residual and MF 2014 Avalon XLE 36/12 36/15 in South Carolina

Thanks

.00081 MF. I can't find any residual information for the SE Toyota region.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• doxiedaddoxiedad Member Posts: 9

@Michaell said:
    .00081 MF. I can't find any residual information for the SE Toyota region.

Ok thanks.

• car_karmacar_karma Member Posts: 9

Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much!

@car_karma said:
    Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much!

What state are you in? I've got partial information from Toyota, but it's organized by region.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• car_karmacar_karma Member Posts: 9

Sorry - it's NJ. Thanks so much.

@car_karma said:
    Can you please let me know the MF and RV for 2014 Avalon Premium for 2 yrs / 24k miles and 3 yrs/36k miles. Thanks so much! State is NJ.

MF is .00001 with $750 lease cash for 24 month leases. MF is .00001 for 36 months as well.

No RV data for Avalon in NJ this month, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• basjensmabasjensma Member Posts: 14

Hi Michaell,

Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 24 months and 36 month lease for Avalon Premium Hybrid in NJ. Can you tell me about the MSD? What promotion discounts are available at this time? Thanks.

@basjensma said:
    Hi Michaell,

Need MF, RV for the 10K/year, 24 months and 36 month lease for Avalon Premium Hybrid in NJ. Can you tell me about the MSD? What promotion discounts are available at this time? Thanks.

No RV data for Avalon Hybrid in NJ. MF is .00018 for 24 months and .00046 for 36 months.

MSD's are not allowed for Toyota leases as the base MF is so low to begin with.

Use the Car Research tab at the top of the page to find current incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• foilingfoolfoilingfool Member Posts: 3
    Need MF and RV for a 2014 Avalon Limited Hybrid in Ohio. Looking at 24/15k and 36/15k.

Thanks,
    Tom

Need MF and RV for a 2014 Avalon Limited Hybrid in Ohio. Looking at 24/15k and 36/15k.

Thanks,
    Tom

24/15 - .00018 and 69%

36/15 - .00046 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wineman123wineman123 Member Posts: 81
    can you tell me please what is the mf for sept for so cal 24 and 36 month 12k and 15k
    thanks

et

can you tell me please what is the mf for sept for so cal 24 and 36 month 12k and 15k
    thanks

et

24/12 - .00011 and 69%

36/12 - .00028 and 59%

subtract 2% for 15k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wineman123wineman123 Member Posts: 81
    are the residuals different for no cal vs so cal. the numbers i am getting are 2-3% lower in the residual

are the residuals different for no cal vs so cal. the numbers i am getting are 2-3% lower in the residual

Not to my knowledge ... check to see if these dealers are using TFS as their finance company.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cincy6225cincy6225 Member Posts: 4
    I went to the dealer today in Cincinnati ohio. They had the residual different from everything that is on this forum. They told me the residual was 67% on 24 month 12k miles a year on Avalon Hybrid. They also said there is zero lease cash available, and they also were using the low MSRP to calculate the residual. All lease calculators I find say to find residual you use top number plus whatever the factory installed options are. The sales manage told me this is how Toyota does it. The car stickered for $45,203 with the options but the amount they used for the residual was $41,650 called Low MSRP.... Is this a Toyota practice?
    cincy6225 said:

I went to the dealer today in Cincinnati ohio. They had the residual different from everything that is on this forum. They told me the residual was 67% on 24 month 12k miles a year on Avalon Hybrid. They also said there is zero lease cash available, and they also were using the low MSRP to calculate the residual. All lease calculators I find say to find residual you use top number plus whatever the factory installed options are. The sales manage told me this is how Toyota does it. The car stickered for $45,203 with the options but the amount they used for the residual was $41,650 called Low MSRP.... Is this a Toyota practice?

Toyota practice is almost impossible to decipher. Regional numbers, different methods of residualizing options. Makes it quite difficult for us poor hosts to give good advice.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cincy6225cincy6225 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

cincy6225 said:

Toyota practice is almost impossible to decipher. Regional numbers, different methods of residualizing options. Makes it quite difficult for us poor hosts to give good advice.
    Michael I believe this is absolutely absurd. The sales manager told me they always use the "low msrp". I say bs.... that would mean that the same Avalon with out the $4000 in factory added options would lease better than one with options. These dealerships and the scum they have working for them really make buying a card a horrible experience. They wonder why they are some of the most hated people of all professions. I am going to call another Toyota dealer tomorrow and see if I get the same answer. I believe he was just mad for the simple fact I had all my information ready to go.. Residual, MF, and what I wanted to pay for the car. Oh well
    cincy6225 said:

Michaell said:

cincy6225 said:

Michael I believe this is absolutely absurd. The sales manager told me they always use the "low msrp". I say bs.... that would mean that the same Avalon with out the $4000 in factory added options would lease better than one with options. These dealerships and the scum they have working for them really make buying a card a horrible experience. They wonder why they are some of the most hated people of all professions. I am going to call another Toyota dealer tomorrow and see if I get the same answer. I believe he was just mad for the simple fact I had all my information ready to go.. Residual, MF, and what I wanted to pay for the car. Oh well
    You are doing the right thing by going to a different dealer. I can tell you that other manufacturers lease programs are not this difficult to decipher.

It's almost as if Toyota discourages leasing, though the numbers I see are very competitive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi, Looking for Money Factor and Residual on 2014 Avalon Hybrid Touring in So California 24 months 15,000 miles and 36 months 15,000 miles. Also, any lease cash this month?
    nonpulsed said:

Hi, Looking for Money Factor and Residual on 2014 Avalon Hybrid Touring in So California 24 months 15,000 miles and 36 months 15,000 miles. Also, any lease cash this month?

.00027 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

.00001 MF and 66% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr.

No lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Saml007Saml007 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2014
    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for 2014/15(if you got it) Avalon Limited 12k(unless they offer 10) miles per year and 36/24 month terms in NY.

Thank you
    Saml007 said:

Hello. Looking for MF and residual for 2014/15(if you got it) Avalon Limited 12k(unless they offer 10) miles per year and 36/24 month terms in NY.

Thank you

2014 - .00009 and $750 lease cash for 36 mo; .00001 and $1500 lease cash for 24 months

2015 - .00030 for 24 or 36 months

No residual information available yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Saml007 said:

Thank you

2014: 68%/58% residual for 24mo/36mo, 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• amastjramastjr Member Posts: 15
    Are there incentives for '14s? If so, could you provide the RV and MF, too? Thanks!!
    amastjr said:

Are there incentives for '14s? If so, could you provide the RV and MF, too? Thanks!!

.00055 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

There is a $2000 incentive, but it's only for purchase, not for lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• amastjramastjr Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.