Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Ram Pickup Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@mustang24fan said:
    Looking for residual and MF on a 2014 RAM 1500 Express Black Package, CREW Cab, 2WD, 10k/year.
    Alternatively the Tradesman with Crew Cab and Long box (6'-4")

Sorry forgot, this is for California
    Thank you

.00020 MF and 58% residual.

Tradesman money factors are not subsidized.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mustang24fanmustang24fan Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2014

.00020 MF and 58% residual.
    Tradesman money factors are not subsidized.

How about the same on a Quad Cab (Express)

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084

@mustang24fan said:
    How about the same on a Quad Cab (Express)

.00008 and 56% for 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• schmedleyschmedley Member Posts: 1

Looking for lease rates (MF and Residual) on 2500 Ram Laramie Crew Diesel. 20,000 miles per year (if they do that) or 15,000 miles per year.

@schmedley said:
    Looking for lease rates (MF and Residual) on 2500 Ram Laramie Crew Diesel. 20,000 miles per year (if they do that) or 15,000 miles per year.

The 2500s all use standard lease rates, and are very expensive to lease. I think that's because a lot of them are used for commercial purposes and not for personal transportation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sleepystevesleepysteve Member Posts: 11

Looking for MF and residual on Laramie Limited and Sport trim with 10k miles. Crew cab in Pennsylvania.

Thanks

• kwiegkwieg Member Posts: 3

Looking for MF and residual on 4x4 Ram 1500 Tradesman Quad cab SLT in Utah. thanks so much

sorry its just tradesman/express not SLT

@sleepysteve said:
    Looking for MF and residual on Laramie Limited and Sport trim with 10k miles. Crew cab in Pennsylvania.

Thanks

Laramie: .00010 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

Sport: .00007 MF and 48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kwieg said:
    Looking for MF and residual on 4x4 Ram 1500 Tradesman Quad cab in Utah. thanks so much

Standard money factor and 48% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

The Tradesman doesn't have the low money factors of the other models. Is that marketed as a work truck?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

No its not marketed as a work truck, its actually listed as Tradesman/Express not just tradesman. What is standard money factor? Also I would be looking at a 12k/ year if that makes any difference. thanks for your quick response

• KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516

@kyfdx said:
    The Tradesman doesn't have the low money factors of the other models. Is that marketed as a work truck?

Yep, Tradesman is Ram's base trim level, aimed at commercial buyers.

@kwieg said:
    No its not marketed as a work truck, its actually listed as Tradesman/Express not just tradesman. What is standard money factor? Also I would be looking at a 12k/ year if that makes any difference. thanks for your quick response

I'm not sure of the exact number, but expect to be in the .0018-.0020 range.

If you are intent on leasing a Ram truck, I'd pick a different trim level.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KCRamKCRam Member Posts: 3,516

Dealers that use the Chrysler corporate format end up with a lot of those "doubled" trim levels in their inventory. The Tradesman is a base commercial truck, while the Express is a base sport truck. You have to check with the dealer which trim the actual tuck is. They got a lot of people confused with the Dodge Dart models that way, as the inventory would say "SE/Aero", even though those are different models with different engines.

• hedges1hedges1 Member Posts: 12
    Looking for MF and residuals on crew cab SLT 2WD. 36mo/10k. Any lease cash available or competitive cash rebate info would be helpful.
  • c_santosc_santos Member Posts: 9

Looking for August MF and residual on Crew Cab Sport trim with 10k miles in New Jersey.

Thank you.

• nomad317nomad317 Member Posts: 111
    Any residual/MF info for a Crew-Cab Laramie 36mo/10k lease. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084

Does anyone know whether leasing values change region to region, or even dealer to dealer? I am looking for a lease on a 1500 or 2500 RAM at either Kayser Chrysler, or Kaser of Watertown here in Wisconsin. If you find anything let me know, or if lease specials change between dealerships. Bests.

to add to what i said above. I am looking to tow a bass boat, and looking to get a camping trailer in the spring. Would the 1500 be enough to handle this? or is the 2500 the best bet? please weigh in...
    not sure that a pricing forum is the best place to have this question answered ... best to check out the general Ram pickup forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• frcarnewbfrcarnewb Member Posts: 7
    Hi I am looking for the mf and residual for ram 1500 4x4 Laramie. I'm in Nassau County NY. Can you tell me what the difference would be on 24/10K 24/12K, 36/10K 36/12K, What are the incentives on a 2014.
  • mikedefranmikedefran Member Posts: 86
    2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Express 4x4 w/ 5.7 L crew cab 5'7" bed in PA for 3 years 10k miles per year

Thanks