Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Acura TLX Lease Questions

jessesjjessesj Member Posts: 14
edited August 2014 in Acura

Looking for any information on Acura's current lease program on the new TLX model. Specifically, money factor & residual value for the 4-cyl. w/ tech package would be most helpful. Assuming 36 mos., 15k miles per year. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

@jessesj said:
    Looking for any information on Acura's current lease program on the new TLX model. Specifically, money factor & residual value for the 4-cyl. w/ tech package would be most helpful. Assuming 36 mos., 15k miles per year. Thanks in advance.

.00135 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jessesjjessesj Member Posts: 14

Thanks again. Would you please provide the same figures for the 4-cyl. base model assuming 36 mos./15k miles?

• dmgoodmandmgoodman Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2014

Need to get MF and residual for Acura TLX - 4 cylinder with Tech Package. 10k and 12k miles, 36 month lease. Thanks in advance for your help. I am in Arizona.

@jessesj said:
    Thanks again. Would you please provide the same figures for the 4-cyl. base model assuming 36 mos./15k miles?

.00135 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@dmgoodman said:
    Need to get MF and residual for Acura TLX - 4 cylinder with Tech Package. 10k and 12k miles, 36 month lease. Thanks in advance for your help. I am in Arizona.

.00135 MF and 63%/62% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dmgoodmandmgoodman Member Posts: 17
    Thank you, kyfdx.
  • heischjrheischjr Member Posts: 22

Do the residual and money factor change for the 4 cylinder base for 36 months and 12k miles or are they the same as above for the tech?

@heischjr said:
    Do the residual and money factor change for the 4 cylinder base for 36 months and 12k miles or are they the same as above for the tech?

.00135 MF and 65% residual for base.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kencpokencpo Member Posts: 11

I am coming off a TSX lease. The TLX will be 369 plus tax for 0 down 36 mo with 10k a year. That is based on MSRP. Dealer said no one is discounting MSRP. Any info on this or on the dealer's invoice. Base 4 cyl model

@kencpo said:
    I am coming off a TSX lease. The TLX will be 369 plus tax for 0 down 36 mo with 10k a year. That is based on MSRP. Dealer said no one is discounting MSRP. Any info on this or on the dealer's invoice. Base 4 cyl model

If Edmunds has the invoice prices for this model, you can find them by using the tabs at the top of the page. One dealer only knows what they are doing. I would surely not accept what they say at face value, without shopping around.

.00135 MF and 66% residual for that model and term/mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stgeorge78stgeorge78 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

Any info on MF/Residual for 2015 TLX with SH-AWD Tech package? 10k miles and 36 months.

@stgeorge78 said:
    Any info on MF/Residual for 2015 TLX with SH-AWD Tech package? 10k miles and 36 months.

.00135 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lurker315lurker315 Member Posts: 3

Would like to lease a 2015 TLX P-AWS Advanced for 36 mo/15k miles

What is the MF and residual?

@lurker315 said:
    Would like to lease a 2015 TLX P-AWS Advanced for 36 mo/15k miles

What is the MF and residual?

.00123 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• yescaryescar Member Posts: 33

Interested in a TLX 3.5 P-AWS with Technology package. Anyone know the MF and 3 year residual with 36 month lease, 15K miles/year?
    In addition, has anyone found a dealer that is willing to sell for less than MSRP?
    I wonder if they'll be more willing to negotiate after the car's been out for a few months?
    Thanks in advance

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

@yescar said:
    Interested in a TLX 3.5 P-AWS with Technology package. Anyone know the MF and 3 year residual with 36 month lease, 15K miles/year?
    In addition, has anyone found a dealer that is willing to sell for less than MSRP?
    I wonder if they'll be more willing to negotiate after the car's been out for a few months?
    Thanks in advance

TLX V6 AWD with Tech ... 57% and .00123

All you can do is present your offer that is under MSRP and see if the dealer accepts.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kermitdogkermitdog Member Posts: 38

Can you please post the MF and residual for 2015 TLX 3.5V6 front wheel drive with Technology package? 36 months, 15K miles per year. Also, is there any difference in the residual for the Advance package? Thank you.

@kermitdog said:
    Can you please post the MF and residual for 2015 TLX 3.5V6 front wheel drive with Technology package? 36 months, 15K miles per year. Also, is there any difference in the residual for the Advance package? Thank you.

TLX V6 with Tech - 59%

Deduct 2% for the Advance package.

.00123 MF for both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• zaffyzaffy Member Posts: 9

Could you post up MF and RVs for TLX V6 base and Tech vs TLX I-4 base and Tech. FWD for both 12k @ 36mo Thanks!

@zaffy said:
    Could you post up MF and RVs for TLX V6 base and Tech vs TLX I-4 base and Tech. FWD for both 12k @ 36mo Thanks!

.00135 MF for I-4

.00123 MF for V-6

65% residual for I-4

62% residual w/Tech

64% residual for V-6

61% residual w/Tech

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jd99jd99 Member Posts: 1

Has anyone received a good lease on the base 4 cylinder tlx

@jd99 said:

Use the quoted MF above and plug in the MSRP and negotiated selling price into any good lease calculator to determine your target payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@jd99 said:

Interested in this myself. I've contacted a few dealers, and they don't want to discount much off of MSRP. I guess because the model is so new. Guess I'll have to check out some other options or wait a while.

@jd99 said:

Best price I've gotten is $399/mo. including taxes with $0 down for 36 months and 12k miles per year. Base V-6 I received a quote for $439 with $0 down.
    Anyone received anything better?

• epc949epc949 Member Posts: 1
    Where did you get this offer? I'm in Arizona and the best I can get for the 4 cyl. With tech package is 379/mo. with 2500.00 and 10k a year.

I'm in Ohio so we probably have more inventory than most states.

I've now started to get a little more willingness to negotiate. Nothing great though. I guess Acura doesn't want to start discounting such a new model. I'd like to get this car, but not going to pay a premium. All kinds of deals on BMW 3 series, Infiniti Q50's, etc…..

Would appreciate the September Residuals and MF on a 36 month/15 K miles lease on the following. 1)V-6 P-AWS with Technology package, and 2) V-6 AWD with Tech package. Thanks in advance

@yescar said:
    Would appreciate the September Residuals and MF on a 36 month/15 K miles lease on the following.

1)V-6 P-AWS with Technology package

59%

2) V-6 AWD with Tech package. Thanks in advance

57%

.00123 MF for both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cb4d1cb4d1 Member Posts: 19
    Could I get numbers on base 4cyl in CA, 3 year @ 12k/year? Thanks in advance.
    cb4d1 said:

Could I get numbers on base 4cyl in CA, 3 year @ 12k/year? Thanks in advance.

65% residual and .00135 MF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mehtaa24mehtaa24 Member Posts: 15
    In NJ here, best price I got was $399 after taxes, including $7000 trade in. No deal...dealer wouldnt tell me MF and residual. can I get numbers on V-6 Tech and V-6 Advanced
    mehtaa24 said:

In NJ here, best price I got was $399 after taxes, including $7000 trade in. No deal...dealer wouldnt tell me MF and residual. can I get numbers on V-6 Tech and V-6 Advanced

.00123 MF for all V-6 models.
    Residuals for 59% for Tech, 57% for Advance for 36mo, 15K/yr.
    Subtract 2% for AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• crni123crni123 Member Posts: 67

Ok can't find any dealer to sell less than sticker. Might just wait 4 months till they start neg. Does anyone know if they do MSD to lower interest rate. What also is current money factor and residual for a v6 tech fwd. 36/12. Or 15. Thank you 

crni123 said:

Ok can't find any dealer to sell less than sticker. Might just wait 4 months till they start neg. Does anyone know if they do MSD to lower interest rate. What also is current money factor and residual for a v6 tech fwd. 36/12. Or 15. Thank you 

.00123 MF for all V-6 models.
    Residuals for 59% for Tech for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

Not certain that Acura does an MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

No MSD program for Acura

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• whodunitswhodunits Member Posts: 18
    Please advise MF/Residuals for 2015 TLX V-6 SH-AWD Advance package? 7500 and 10k miles, 24, 27 and 36 months. Thank you.
    whodunits said:

Please advise MF/Residuals for 2015 TLX V-6 SH-AWD Advance package? 7500 and 10k miles, 24, 27 and 36 months. Thank you.

24/10 - 64%

27/10 - 63%

36/10 - 58%

.00123 MF for all terms.

No 7500 mile numbers available, but generally add 1% to RV from 10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mushtarmushtar Member Posts: 13
    Any numbers for October for TLX 2.4 w/ Tech, 36k @ 10k?
    mushtar said:

Any numbers for October for TLX 2.4 w/ Tech, 36k @ 10k?

.00135 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mushtarmushtar Member Posts: 13
    Thanks!
  • hillestadkhillestadk Member Posts: 84
    Helping a friend out with a lease. Just wondering the mf and residual on a 15 TLX base model 36/15. Thanks in advance! you guys are so helpful

Helping a friend out with a lease. Just wondering the mf and residual on a 15 TLX base model 36/15. Thanks in advance! you guys are so helpful

63% and .00135 for 4-cyl

62% and .00123 for V6

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dreamspeeddreamspeed Member Posts: 7
    Can I please get the MF and residuals for 2015 4-cyl base and tech package for 12/36 and 10/36? Thanks

Can I please get the MF and residuals for 2015 4-cyl base and tech package for 12/36 and 10/36? Thanks

.00135 MF

Base: 65%/66% residual

Tech: 62%/63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• therivaltherival Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2014
    looking for MF and Residual on a 2015 TLX SH-AWD tech in upstate ny 10/36 and 12/36
    therival said:

looking for MF and Residual on a 2015 TLX SH-AWD tech in upstate ny 10/36 and 12/36

59% for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K.

.00123 MF for all V6's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mm7mm7 Member Posts: 71
    I got a base 4cyl TLX for $380/mth, 10k miles, 36 months. Did I do ok? Never leased before, so it was a learning experience. That's with nasty Cook (Crook!!) county IL tax, and no trade. I think IL is the only state that charges tax on the full price on the car, rather than the leased portion. thanks
  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 71
    Oh, that with no money down. Forgot to mention....
    mm7 said:

I got a base 4cyl TLX for $380/mth, 10k miles, 36 months. Did I do ok? Never leased before, so it was a learning experience. That's with nasty Cook (Crook!!) county IL tax, and no trade. I think IL is the only state that charges tax on the full price on the car, rather than the leased portion. thanks

For Illinois, it doesn't sound too bad. What is the MSRP?

Quite a few states charge full tax on the selling price. GA, MD and TX are a few of the others...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator