Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• kris301kris301 Member Posts: 34
    Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    kris301 said:

Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!

Coupe or 5-door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

5 door
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,058
    kris301 said:

Looking for the numbers for 2014 Pure Plus 5 door 24 or 27 months at 10k/yr in MA.
    Thanks!

No 27 month program

24/10 - 62% and .00022

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited September 2014
    Thanks Michaell! I am also wondering the 36 mo/10k for both 2014 and 15. From Pure to Pure plus, do the numbers change?
    kris301 said:

Thanks Michaell! I am also wondering the 36 mo/10k for both 2014 and 15. From Pure to Pure plus, do the numbers change?

Everything below is for 36/10

2014 Pure - 56% and .00017

2015 Pure - 61% and .00153

2015 Pure + - 60% and .00139

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited September 2014
    I am seeing a bunch of 42 mo lease terms, are those numbers better? Thanks for all the help!
    kris301 said:

I am seeing a bunch of 42 mo lease terms, are those numbers better? Thanks for all the help!

42/10 numbers:

2015 Pure - 57% and .00165

2015 Pure + - 56% and .00153

So ... no, not really any better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Last one... 2014 36/10 Pure + numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    kris301 said:

Last one... 2014 36/10 Pure + numbers?

.00005 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• crossover1crossover1 Member Posts: 27
    I am currently looking to lease. Reading the comments above, it seems like a $525 monthly payment that includes tax is a reasonable price to pay for a $49,197.00 (MSRP). The first dealer I spoke with yesterday was telling me that I can't get a lease for that car less than $580 a month. Can someone shed some insight on whether this is a fair deal for this month's rates or do I need to continue shopping around!!! Thanks

I am currently looking to lease. Reading the comments above, it seems like a $525 monthly payment that includes tax is a reasonable price to pay for a $49,197.00 (MSRP). The first dealer I spoke with yesterday was telling me that I can't get a lease for that car less than $580 a month. Can someone shed some insight on whether this is a fair deal for this month's rates or do I need to continue shopping around!!! Thanks

What trim level are you looking at?

The lease payment is largely dependent on the negotiated selling price and ensuring that the base MF isn't marked up.

Also, what lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

The lease payment is largely dependent on the negotiated selling price and ensuring that the base MF isn't marked up.

Pure Plus and the dealer stated that he will discount it $2000 from the MSRP.

Michaell said:

And the lease term? 3 door or 5 door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

12K 36 months.

Michaell said:

12K 36 months.
    While I have a great number of documents for November from Land Rover, none of them seem to contain the residual and MF values. Sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• opjp88opjp88 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Crossover1, I am also looking into 2 Evoque pure pluses with a sticker of $49,769 and $50,175. The $525 monthly payment you mentioned above includes how much $ down? I am in NY and have been offered some prices that seem high. For the $50,175 vehicle the dealer wants a payment in the low 600's a month with about 4K down which includes cap cost and bank fee. I am looking into the other vehicle today and will update with prices offered to me. What state do you live in?
  • awd250awd250 Member Posts: 63
    Any one have the numbers for Dec?
    36 month 12k miles
    awd250 said:

Any one have the numbers for Dec?
    36 month 12k miles

They're out, but we don't have them ... sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Epoque Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.