Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Pathfinder

Comments

• kaczor1kaczor1 Member Posts: 14
    Actually sales tax in the State of Virginia is a flat 3% for a vehicle. Some localities however have added what they are calling a "use tax" that may bring it up higher, check with the Commissioner of Revenue in your locality to find out, it was a new one to me also when I purchased in Henry County. But the actual sales tax charged by DMV is 3%.
  • crikeycrikey Member Posts: 1,041
    I bought a PF in July 2000. At that time, I got a great deal without any incentives like $500 discount or 3.9% financing. If I had waited a while and bought now, I would have saved an additional $3,300.00 on interest costs alone (3.9% vs 7.75%). With the availability of more options (Navigation + Entertainment System) and All-Mode AWD, plus the state in which the automotive market is in, this is absolutely one of the best times to buy a PF if you are in the market for one. In addition, it seems that dealers have more inventory available so buyers have more options in color.

One last advice...this weekend is the last weekend of Februaryand is a good time to buy. It is always good to buy a car at the end of the month. Dealers are more likely to give in to your wishes. Good Luck.
  • li_sailorli_sailor Member Posts: 1,081
    Ok, could be...but is it possible to put the CD in when it says 'wait' and the light is red? I pushed lightly and it wouldn't go in...didn't try to push hard...any chance, Mbunting or pespringer that you did this? I doubt it, but if it's true then we could avoid this.
  • pespringerpespringer Member Posts: 3
    The CD that I inserted was not even a homemade type. I checked it out from our local library. I am pretty certain that I didn't load it with the red light on. I'm also wondering if the player even would accept a CD under conditions when the red light is on.

I'm going to try and contact Nissan today and see what they say about this. I can't believe that they expect me to foot the bill for a new CD player. I'm sure glad I've got that warranty (sarcasm) on my $30,000+ vehicle.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    All the Club chats are set up on

Tuesdays: 4-5pmPT/7-8pmET

-or-

Thursdays: 5-6pmPT/8-9pmET, 6-7pmPT/9-10ET, 7-8pmPT/10-11pmET
    (The latter may be rather late for East Coasters, but is available if you want.)

Let me know if you are interested in a chat and the day/time convenient for you.

KarenS
    Host
    Owner's Clubs
  • duperduper Member Posts: 127
    My '99 dirty Sierra Silver SE with side molding, side wind deflector, bug deflector and roof deflector; 39,000 miles and no problems (knock, knock) :) Average 15-16mpg 50/50

A snow field near Lake Tahoe. The OEM Grandtrek tires performed pretty good on snow with 1/2 thread left.

• loachloach Member Posts: 246
    Edmunds listed a regional incentive effective 2/15 to 2/19 of $1,000 customer cash in addition to the 3.9% financing for customers in the Northwest region. Nebraska was listed as one of the states listed as covered under this incentive. I stopped in to my local dealer on Monday to test drive a PF and asked about this incentive. Neither the sales person nor the sales manager knew anything about it, and showed me a fax from Nissan showing only the 3.9% for the "south central" region. Who am I to believe? Does anyone know where I could find out which region Nebraska is really classified in? I suppose the Edmunds data could have been incorrect, so as a side question, can anyone recommend sites for getting the most accurate and updated incentive information? Thanks.
  • mdq_ntvmdq_ntv Member Posts: 11
    Is it OK to use Dexron III Mobil 1 synthetic ATF on a 01'PF? (Tranny & Transfer).
    Thanks in advance.-CM
  • lofquistlofquist Member Posts: 281
    Ok, I looked up the right fluids from Redline with the equivalent generic numbers:

Manual trans:...GL-4 75W-90..............Redline MT-90
    Auto trans:........Dexron III / Mercon.....Redline D4 ATF (Mobil 1 ATF is also good)
    Trans case:.......Dexron III / Mercon.....Redline D4 ATF (Mobil 1 ATF is also good)
    (for both part-time and all-mode)
    Differentials:.....GL-5 80W-90..............Redline 75W-90 gear oil
    (for both regular and limited slip, front and rear)
    Pwr steering:.....Dexron III / Mercon.....Redline D4 ATF (Mobil 1 ATF is also good)

www.ioportracing.com has been recommended to me as the cheapest place to get Redline oils. I have previously ordered from Summit Racing. Redline also has a dealer locator at their web site www.redlineoil.com

-Jon
  • aspenwhiteaspenwhite Member Posts: 39
    lofquist,

Thanks for taking the time and for the detailed info. I have another question, can you use the 75w-90 gear oil instead of the recommended 80w-90?. Thanks again.-AW
  • lofquistlofquist Member Posts: 281
    >> can you use the 75w-90 gear oil instead of the recommended 80w-90?. Thanks again.-AW <<

I just knew that would come up. Based on my experience with synthetics I am not worried in the least. At below zero temperatures regular gear oil is like molassas. Synthetics are still free flowing. And of course the first number (75W or 80W) represents the low temperature quality.

But just for kicks I did some checking a while back. Redline sent me a few technical brochures. Now I'm not going to necessarily believe all that I read, but the graphs do show that the synthetic 75W-90 has a much better flow (4x better) at 0degF than conventional 80W-90. Put both in a freezer overnight and try to pour them out in the morning. You will have to agree with the flow statement.

I hope I don't sound like a mystery oil salesperson. I just believe in the synthetics. Probably any of the brands will have the same characteristics. I use Mobil 1 motor oil. But for the other fluids Redline seems to have the widest line of products and a large number of followers.

-Jon
  • millhouser1millhouser1 Member Posts: 13
    I bought a 99.5 PF se. I am very happy with this vehicle and I am a very proud owner. Smooth, quiet ride, very comfortable and PF are supposedly known for reliablity. I have noticed a few things that concern me and maybe someone else is finding the same things.
    1. Windows are slow to slide up in dry conditions and don't always go in all the way causing a whistling sound a highway speads
    2. Little rattles inside such as creaking plastic and rattle glove compartment handles
    3. when turning corners and I hit a bump the steering feels loose or rattling.
    4. passenger seat back has some play in it.

Has anyone else experienced any of this and do you have any remedies?
  • mdq_ntvmdq_ntv Member Posts: 11
    I just called Purolator at 800-526-4250 and was informed that the new 01 catalog will show oil filter L14610 for the 01'PF. A PureOne version for this filter is not yet available. I was also advised NOT to use the L14620 listed for the 2000 Maxima. Cheers.-CM
  • winfamwinfam Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the market for a smaller SUB for a growing family, and cannot spend more than $95- hundred with trade included. I've seen a sharp looking '95 Pathfinder for sale at a reputable
    used car dealer. It's an XE Wagon 4X4. Dealer asking price is $9900, but if I talk him down,
    would this be a good value for at least 4 years? (Has 69K miles, and is "Clean", as described by Edmund's' standards.) Input from owners of models from the same year are desperately
    sought by this "hands off--let my mechanic fix it" owner before 2/23/01. Thanks.
  • funinthemudfuninthemud Member Posts: 6
    Have any of you bought, or know someone who has bought, a used, certified pre-owned PF from a Canadian dealer? Thanks in advance! - Eric
  • sanandtonsanandton Member Posts: 342
    I had the CD changer err2 message. It took quite some time to get a new changer. The BS your dealer is giving you is wrong. They exchanged mine at no cost. It is impossible to load the cds before the green lights come on. That is BS. The truth is it is a poor design or build by clarion. I had the same type of changer in my Honda Accord for over 1 year and never had a problem with it. I even put home made cds in it all of the time. I had the same cds in my player for over one month before it failed. DON'T let NISSAN OR CLARION TAKE YOU ON THIS. TELL THEM TO PROVE THEIR THEORY. THEY CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS ONLY A THEORY. WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.
  • npathfindernpathfinder Member Posts: 21
    Anybody have the nav system in their PF? I am interested in feedback from other users of the system. I just purchased my PF on Friday with a NAV system in it on friday. I love it. I just wish that the entire country was on one CD. You need 9 CD's to cover the entire country and that will cost you an additional $ 1300.00...I find that I little crazy! Also wondering about a remote start in the vehicle. I know that it can be done, but do you think it will void any part of the warranty from Nissan? I am planing on having a local Circuit City install one...THey said they can hook it up using my factory remote..I like that idea...Let me know if anybody else has one and how you like it...
  • jambazijambazi Member Posts: 51
    I've just finished updating the FAQ.

If you're new to this board, you might want to check out this latest version before posting a message. Here is the list of questions included:

1) Buying a Pathfinder
       a) How much can I expect to pay for a Pathfinder?
       b) How do I buy a Pathfinder in Canada?
       c) How does a Pathfinder compare to the...
       d) What's the difference between LSD, 4WD and All-mode 4WD?
       e) Okay, so which one should I get?
       f) Should I get 4WD at all?

2) Engine, Drivetrain and Performance
       a) Do I really need to use Premium gas?
       b) Should I use synthetic oil?
       c) What is the shimmy that occurs around 60-70 mph?
       d) What other size tires can I put on my Pathfinder?
       e) When does the low fuel indicator light? How much farther can I drive after it lights?
       f) Why does my mileage seem to decrease when the weather is colder?
       g) Will my mileage improve?

3) Options and Accessories
       a) Why does my outside temperature gauge read higher than it actually is? Where is the sensor located?
       b) What is that line in the center of the windshield?
       c) How do I replace the in-cabin microfilter?
       d) How can I reduce wind noise?
       e) Where can I find accessories for the Pathfinder?

4) Care and Maintenance
       a) Where do I get the shop manual?
       b) How do I remove that dealer's sticker?
       c) What are the fluid capacities?

It's a good starting point to join the discussion.
    Veterans of this board: please check me for accuracy and by all means let me know if you have any additions, changes, or suggestions!
    --Howie
  • bdk4bdk4 Member Posts: 3
    We recently purchased a used '98 SE with 32k miles on it. After adding another 1k miles, I can safely say we are very happy. The truck acts and drives differently than the German engineered Jetta I had previously, but it is a truck.

Regarding your concerns, we haven't had any window troubles - they are slow however. No noticeable interior squeaks or rattles and no problems with the steering either, although it took some getting used to. The manually adjusted leather seats also seem to go where you want them to.
  • nismofreaknismofreak Member Posts: 120
    I firmly believe that it is the build quality of the Clarion unit. What I am curious about is: The units that are getting the ERR2 message, what are the build dates of the trucks? Is this happening to newer Pathys or older '01 Pathys? Or does this happen to the 99.5 Pathys as well (if it was offered that far back)?
  • li_sailorli_sailor Member Posts: 1,081
    nismofreak, I believe mbunting's PF is about 2 months old. Would be interesting to know when it was built, though...or what the serial number is? (last 6 digits of VIN)
  • smithmdsmithmd Member Posts: 167
    I have a '99.5 I bought new. It now has 28,000 miles...about 1,000 of which were mild to moderate off-roading (not including smooth dirt roads).

1. Windows - they are slow. I don't have any whistling problems at highway speeds, though.
    2. Little rattles - I haven't noticed the glovebox rattling, but I do have a fair number of squeaks and rattles...although I'm not sure how many of them can be attributed to the stuff I've got crammed in all of the cubby-holes versus the truck itself. The noises are definitely worse in the winter than in the summer.
    3. when turning corners and I hit a bump the steering feels loose or rattling. - I'll occaisionally feel this. it's been doing it since I bought the truck, but it hasn't gotten any worse. I don't notice it most of the time, though.
    4. passenger seat back has some play in it. - I don't know what to tell you on this one. My seats are tight...I think. When the going gets rough, though, the passenger seatback will shake some.

Overall, I've been extremely happy with my truck. I've never had a truck that didn't have at least a little "personality."
  • gmcintoshgmcintosh Member Posts: 3
    Everyone seems to have some type of trouble with there stock tires on there new Pathfinders. Some people have talked about the Michelins, and how great of a tire they are. I'm moving to the Oregon and everyone knows how much rain they get. In consumer reports they graded the BFGoodrich the best tire. Has anyone used this tire? and what other recommendation does anyone have. thanks
    Thanks BDK4 and smithmd for your replies
  • goose1207goose1207 Member Posts: 113
    I'd like to go off-roading in my PF. Where can I learn more about off-roading for beginners? Anyone know of any sites on the internet? Where can I find locally (Boston) designated areas to do so? Thanks in advance.
  • blincol68blincol68 Member Posts: 3
    I have 2 questions.

1. Does this sound good? Lease an SE 4X4 (I/micro filter & mats) MSRP 31,116 for 36 months. 368 per month (in. tax) and $1,000 out of pocket, which include 1st month + fees.

2. If I end my current lease early, is there any way to get out of paying my last month?
  • mtt999mtt999 Member Posts: 15
    I would like to know which factory installed of tires is the best for 01 PF.
    a. Dunlop
    b. Bridgestones
    c. Toyo
  • dave019dave019 Member Posts: 5
    gmcintosh,
    I have a 97 SE and have the BFG Long Trail tires on it. I live in Victoria B.C. where we get a lot of rain, and I havent had any problems with them hydroplaning or anything like that. I went skiing a few weeks ago, and even at 120+ kmh in driving rain, the truck felt very stable
  • climber3climber3 Member Posts: 13
    I have a "97 4-Runner SR5 five speed and do moderate off-road travel in the summer (i.e. for those of you in Colorado the South Colony Lakes road to Crestone Needle, etc.), and I am considering moving up to a 2001 Pathfinder LE. While looking under an LE at the local dealer, I was surprised to see no underbody protection. When I asked about skid plates and a transmission cooler (I plan to tow a 4000 b. trailer), the salesman looked at me like I was an alien and was clue less. Does anybody have a lead on aftermarket items such as these. It seems a shame that the "4X4 of the year" in one of the off road magazines is really not set up for any moderate off road excursions. I do understand that sales are probably more geared to those who do little off road travel and like a comfortable ride in a SUB. Thanks
    To Jambazi or anyone else that may know

If reference to the Premium or reg gas. At the top you mention no less that 91 AKI but at the end you mention (and noticed myself) that the manuals say minimum of 87 AKI.

Does anyone know which one it is?
  • douggildouggil Member Posts: 2
    Is the rear window deflector easy to install? does it require drilling?
    will it help reduce wind noise? or does it increase the wind noise?

Thank you
  • jim233jim233 Member Posts: 2
    The truck made it out unscathed (thank God - the truck was three days old and I would have had to face my wife's wrath). I was able to gently "land" it in a snow drift on the shoulder of the road - probably wasn't going more than 5mph by then. I am concerned a little about the tires but I guess the best defense against winter conditions is to drive like my grandma - its just not as fun.
    Good point on the 4WHI. The problem for me on that day is out in the country the roads were completely snow covered but when I drove through a couple of towns the roads became partially covered or slushy. Just have to remember to switch between the two.
  • mbuntingmbunting Member Posts: 158
    Fellas, Sorry I haven't posted until now. been very busy lately.

I contacted my Nissan dealer this past week (Mon or Tues) and they still have not seen my replacement CD player. It's been 2 weeks (coming up on 3 now though) since I took it in. Mine was also giving me the ERR 2 message.

I wasn't even loading a cd when this happened to me (as I recall anyway) I was simply ejecting all of the 6 discs that were in the changer at that time...then I was going to replace them with 6 others. I got 3 of them out....the other 3 are still stuck/jammed in there somewhere?.

My dealer didn't give me any crap...and he didn't mention anything about me paying for the replacement cd player that had to be ordered either. He better not either!

I'm still toying with adding an in dash DVD player to my PF....but right now, I still think they are way over-priced. The one I like is an Alpine unit that retails now for $999....and at that price, there are a few other things I would rather have right now anyway. Still want to do this soon though:) I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens with my replacement cd player, whenever it shows up!

Also: My build date was either NOVEMBER 2000 or DECEMBER 2000, I believe it's NOVEMBER, but I'd need to go verify that on the vehicle again to be 100% sure.

The last 4 digits of my VIN are: 3694

I don't know much about VIN #'s guys. What can one tell with these numbers?

Other than the CD problem, my PF has performed flawlessly since purchase (January 6th)...already over 4100 miles, but we have done alot of traveling already this year. Those miles should start to level off now that all my vacation time has been used up, unfortunately!!!!!

Again, sorry I couldn't post until today....I'll try to keep up from now on:)

mbunting
  • aspenwhiteaspenwhite Member Posts: 39
    lofquist,

I think here in Colorado the 75w-90 gear oil should be just fine. Thanks again for your replay!.-AW
  • pespringerpespringer Member Posts: 3
    Well three hours later and being shuffled between Nissan Consumer Affairs and Clarion Consumer Affairs, I've finally got Nissan to replace my CD changer. What a bunch of BS! This was an example of bureaucracy at its worst. When I originally called Nissan Consumer Affairs, they blew me off to speak to Clarion. After I got Clarion to tell me that my CD changer should simply be replaced under warranty, (as I originally contended with my local dealer) my dealer tells me that he has also spoken to Clarion and still believes I am responsible for it. Like Sandanton, my commercial CD got the error message when I was attempting to eject it. How can you misload a CD when you have listened to it? After several more calls and being put on hold numerous times, Nissan Consumer Affairs finally is stepping up to the plate. I am still furious just thinking of the major runaround they gave me all because my local dealer produced some kind of "bulletin" from Nissan after they couldn't get the CD out of the changer. I am writing Nissan Consumer Affairs tomorrow to complain about all the jacking around I received in the last two days. My local dealer tells me it will be two weeks before I see my new CD player. Stand up for your rights folks! I hope no one else has had a similar experience. Despite this incident, I still love my PF.
  • sanandtonsanandton Member Posts: 342
    My local dealer tells me there is now a new "bulletin" from Nissan/Clarion regarding the 6 disc changer woes. It appears that owners are not acutually breaking them by loading the cds too early. The new theory is that owners are forgetting to direct all air vents up to the ceiling and setting the temperature controls on exactly 70 degrees F. (I guess those without auto climate control just have to guess) and loading while depressing the panic button on your key FOBS. By not following this proceedure, we are in violoation of our warranty and will be responsible for the replacement of not only our CD player but also the poorly built clarion 6 disc changer that belongs to the dealer's daughter as well.
    Lets not let big business dup us on this one. Keep the word out. If you are out and see other PF owners tell them about this crap and to not to fall for it either. It is clearly a quality problem. Why can't bose build their own changers?
  • lspanglerlspangler Member Posts: 102
    Bose doesn't "make" any car audio equipment, they give design advise to the Nissan engineers and then the engineers get quotes from different companies that do make car audio stuff. In the case of the Pathfinder, it seems that Clarion makes the radio and CD changer. This is similar to a company called Monsoon that you see in GM and VW vehicles
  • nismofreaknismofreak Member Posts: 120
    In the storm that hit the NE yesterday, there I was in my trusty Pathy. It was a dark and stormy night! HA!

Seriously though, this was the first time that I travelled 60 miles (loop) in 4WD HI and it was so much fun! The gas mileage wasn't that great (no duh!) but the stability on the highway was great!

ABS issue: When I was close to home, I was going down a hill that was now slick with ice and wet slow. I was crawling down the hill about 15 mph when I remembered reading that at low speeds, ABS doesn't click on. So as I squeezed the brake, the rear end proceeded to continue down the hill whilst the front slowed and then stopped. Well, that as an interesting experiment (no thought to be so by my GF!). Does anyone know that with the 4WD HI engaged is the reason why the ABS doesn't kick in at low speeds? So for those travelling in slick weather, even if you are crawling keep you distance from the car in front just in case.

I have never seen so many accidents and abandoned cars on rt 80 before!

"enjoy the ride!"
  • scottg7scottg7 Member Posts: 1
    In November I purchased an 01 Pathfinder LE, what I thought to be a quality truck. Since November I have been back to the dealer 4 separate times to have the cooling system bled because the heat was not working. On one of the occasions a pipe in the cooling system actually exploded while I was driving home from work, lucky for me I was close to the dealer and able to just drive it in. The only problem was the part that was needed was back ordered and the dealer had the truck for 10 days. Each time I took the truck in because the heat was not functioning I was told by Nissan service, the system was pressure tested and no leaks were found but there was air in the system. I am currently looking into Lemon law to get a refund on the vehicle. Hopefully no one else is having similar issues with the heat.
  • kaczor1kaczor1 Member Posts: 14
    Your VIN Numbers stand for the following: The first 3 characters of the VIN are the World Manufacturers ID, it identifies the Nation of Origin, Manufacturer, Make and type of vehicle. The second section has 5 characters and is the Vehicle Description Section, this identifies the attributes of the vehicle, model, body style, engine, etc. The 3rd section is located after the check digit, it is eight characters in length and is the Vehicle ID section, it represents the vehicle model year, the 2nd character is the plant of manufacture, and the last 6 characters present the sequential production number.
  • lycurguslycurgus Member Posts: 4
    Can anyone give me a ball park figure on what a 01 PA SE (240 hsp), no leather, will cost me? Also How is the ride? Reliability? Also I read that the 240 hsp does not put out as much power as you would think? Any comments?
  • robcolbornrobcolborn Member Posts: 1
    I have a 97 Nissan PF SE. If a brake abruptly, my wheels are locking up on me and i am sliding thru intersections. I have an appointment to get it checked. Any one out there know if this could be a problem with the ABS module? Also, any one else out there have a costguard service warranty contract? I got a better price out of the area and now no one in my area, who is costguard, wants to honor it. Seems, since they didn't make any money selling me the contract, they don't get their money from costguard quick enough - sometimes 90 day turnaround. Thanks - Rob
  • xplorx4xplorx4 Member Posts: 621
    For those of you who have installed the Air Lift springs to supplement your rear coils on 96-01 Pathfinders, I have some questions:
    1) Which kit did you get? (Airlift1000, or "Outback Special" which includes Load Controller II)
    2) Did it include the compressor?
    3) Where is the compressor mounted?
    4) Where is the air pressure gauge located?
    5) What's involved with the installation?
    6) If no compressor, how do you adjust or monitor the spring air pressure?
    7) Who has the best price for the required kit?
    8) Who did the installation?

http://www.airliftcompany.com/outback.htm

Any comments would be greatly appreciated, since I'm growing weary of bottoming out my rear springs. Thanks.
  • drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    is starting in 5 minutes time. See you there!
    /direct/view/.eea61db

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket and Accessories message boards
  • airchuteairchute Member Posts: 1
    My first post. I have a 2000 pathy (yeah, I know, should have waited but I still love it) w/7000 miles. Service engine light came on. Has anyone had this problem and what was the cause? Also, is there an internet site to purchase the service manual or cd? Appointment with Pathy Dr. in two days.
  • divedeep98divedeep98 Member Posts: 4
    Glad you and your PF are okey. Everytime I think about my incidence, I can still taste the scare-to-death fear and frustration. For god's sake, there was a 18-wheeler right next to me.

Oh, well... like one of my friends said:" The SUV thing and AWD system often give drivers a false sense of security in extreme conditions", which I cannot argue about.

Ever since switching to 4W Hi during heavy snow, and driving slowly, the PF behaves much tamed. I am also looking into changing tires to Michelin LTX M/S.

Good luck!
  • divedeep98divedeep98 Member Posts: 4
    Jambazi's FAQ is an excellent reference for PF owners.

Regarding how to remove dealer's stick or glue, I have been using Da Kine's base cleaner (for skis and snowboard) and it works great in terms of getting rid of glue. Just spray and wipe it off immediately. You can get it from any Ski/snowboard shop.
  • newsuvbuyer1newsuvbuyer1 Member Posts: 4
    I wanted to share my happiness with all the other proud PF owners. I bought a Sahara Beige LE 4X4 with all options except TOWHITCH and NAVIGATION SYSTEM. I think I got a fairly good deal. I paid an $32800 OutoftheDoor price for the vehicle in N.Virginia.
  • dawkdddawkdd Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to purchase a fully loaded 4WD Pathfinder LE (which includes the all mode 4WD/AWD system found in the Infinity Q4) in Massachusetts (with pretty much all the options except for the Navigation System and the Entertainment System). I test drove one yesterday and loved it. The MSRP on the one I drove was 35,500, and the dealer told me invoice was 32,400 (I think from my research, that this invoice price is fairly accurate). Their initial offer on the sales price was 33,700. I think there is some negotiating room. Can anyone let me know what they think a good price for this vehicle is in my area?

Also, can anyone give me their thoughts on the all mode 4WD/AWD system (particularly in snow and rain) and their thoughts on the overall reliability of the 2001 Pathfinders.

Thanks
  • rman2rman2 Member Posts: 6
    I am scheduled to pick up same vehicle tomorrow (everything on it except Nav.,ent. sys. and tow hitch). MSRP is $34873/invoice $31611 + $500 advertising fee. My "out the door" price is $32100. You do need to know that Nissan is offering 3.9 fin. for 60 mos. in addition to $500 rebate (supposedly til end of Feb.). I think you can do better.