Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Mercedes C Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    madipacmadipac Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2014
    I am interested in getting the c300 with Premium package, MM package, Sport Package, Blind Spot avoidance and Parking option. The MSRP is $50735 and dealer gave a $4000 discount and sale price of $46735 and planning to lease it for 3 years 30k miles. The dealer quoted $587 including MI taxes and 2000 down which includes 1st month payment and Title. Is this a good price? I am leasing for 1st time and I want to make sure I don't get cheated. Also, I am eligible for $2000 fleet discount and that is not included in this price and I am talking to him about that as well. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance for all your help....
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    madipac said:

I am interested in getting the c300 with Premium package, MM package, Sport Package, Blind Spot avoidance and Parking option. The MSRP is $50735 and dealer gave a $4000 discount and sale price of $46735 and planning to lease it for 3 years 30k miles. The dealer quoted $587 including MI taxes and 2000 down which includes 1st month payment and Title. Is this a good price? I am leasing for 1st time and I want to make sure I don't get cheated. Also, I am eligible for $2000 fleet discount and that is not included in this price and I am talking to him about that as well. Please let me know your thoughts.

The base MF on the 2015 C300 is .00166 and the 36 month, 10K miles per year residual is 63%.

With an MSRP of $50,735 and a cap cost of $46,735, I get a pre-tax payment of $540.97. Not sure what the tax rate is in MI but $587/mo is not out of line.

The $2000 fleet discount would save you about $55-60/mo on your payment.

Seems like a good price for a brand new model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

madipac said:

The base MF on the 2015 C300 is .00166 and the 36 month, 10K miles per year residual is 63%.

With an MSRP of $50,735 and a cap cost of $46,735, I get a pre-tax payment of $540.97. Not sure what the tax rate is in MI but $587/mo is not out of line.

We live in MI and sales tax is 6%. You think I should trust these guys and get it? Thanks for all your help.....
  • Options
    madipac said:

Michaell said:

madipac said:

We live in MI and sales tax is 6%. You think I should trust these guys and get it? Thanks for all your help.....
    Sorry, I don't make decisions about other peoples money. If you feel it is a good discount from sticker and the dealer isn't marking up the money factor....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    khoat6khoat6 Member Posts: 17
    edited October 2014
    madipac said:

dealer in california offered me 6k off MSRP for 2015 c300 4matic with sport, premium and panaramic roof. so maybe you can try and get more off...
    just curious but what fleet discount do you have? mine only gives me 500 off for the new c class.
  • Options
    khoat6 said:

madipac said:

dealer in california offered me 6k off MSRP for 2015 c300 4matic with sport, premium and panaramic roof. so maybe you can try and get more off...
    just curious but what fleet discount do you have? mine only gives me 500 off for the new c class.
    I work for Verizon and they have a $2000 additional discount for C300 from MBUSA after the negotiated price.
  • Options
    cliffpozcliffpoz Member Posts: 71
    How r you guys getting $4k to $6k off of msrp on 2015 models. I don't see any incentives and invoice mark-up is only 7%. I am being quoted $2k off of msrp. Please help - in ny/nj area.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Would love to know where you are getting $4k to $6k off of the 2015 c class. Any good dealers in NY/NJ are that you can suggest?
  • Options
    kermitdogkermitdog Member Posts: 38
    I need help. I previously asked about the money factor for a 2015 C350 coupe and you answered that it was the standard money factor. I don't know what the standard money factor is. Is it .00166 or something else? I had one dealer tell me it was .00240. I had another tell me it was .00180. When I questioned them, both dealers told me to find something in writing that it was .00166. When I checked motortrend.com, their website listed .00166 for the sedans, but they didn't list a money factor for the coupes. Is there somewhere that these rates are published in writing? This is wreaking havoc with my potential deal. Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,164
    kermitdog said:

I need help. I previously asked about the money factor for a 2015 C350 coupe and you answered that it was the standard money factor. I don't know what the standard money factor is. Is it .00166 or something else? I had one dealer tell me it was .00240. I had another tell me it was .00180. When I questioned them, both dealers told me to find something in writing that it was .00166. When I checked motortrend.com, their website listed .00166 for the sedans, but they didn't list a money factor for the coupes. Is there somewhere that these rates are published in writing? This is wreaking havoc with my potential deal. Thank you so much for any assistance you can provide.

.00166 is the money factor for the C300 sedan.

The coupe uses Mercedes standard money factor.. Lately, that seems to be somewhere between .00180-.00210, depending on if you are top credit tier, or super-duper top credit tier, or a returning customer. Many, many dealers will mark up that money factor for extra profit.

You can't get .00166 for the coupe..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dutchmastahdutchmastah Member Posts: 14
    Hey there, just spoke to my local dealer and here is the breakdown they offered for a c400 sport:

MSRP: 57,650 + destination fee of 925 = $58,575
    Selling price: $52,900

The salesman refused to give me the MF value and said that residual is 58%. Paperwork shows $36,316 being the residual, which is roughly 62% of the MSRP.

Total out of pokeck is $2,250 including the first month payment, bank fees, etc.

Monthly payment of: $685 (PA tax included), $630 without tax.

Did ask him about the multiple security deposits (x7), which brought down the payment by roughly $20.

I think the money factor is jacked up on this one. Would there be any room for negotiations with this deal?

Also, I just totaled my MB recently and GEICO offered me a $2,000 incentive toward a new MB, is that applicable in all cases? Seems like the dealer lowered the selling price quite a bit already.

Thank you!
  • Options

Hey there, just spoke to my local dealer and here is the breakdown they offered for a c400 sport:

The salesman refused to give me the MF value and said that residual is 58%. Paperwork shows $36,316 being the residual, which is roughly 62% of the MSRP.

Total out of pokeck is $2,250 including the first month payment, bank fees, etc.

Did ask him about the multiple security deposits (x7), which brought down the payment by roughly $20.

I think the money factor is jacked up on this one. Would there be any room for negotiations with this deal?

Also, I just totaled my MB recently and GEICO offered me a $2,000 incentive toward a new MB, is that applicable in all cases? Seems like the dealer lowered the selling price quite a bit already.

Thank you!

Sorry, it is 36 mo/12K miles lease

• Options

Thank you!

Standard money factor for this model, which is around .0020. 36mo, 12K/yr residual is 60%., which puts the residual at $35,145. $36,316 is definitely 62% of that number.. Make sure they aren't writing your lease for 7.5K mi./yr..

If I use .0020 for the MF, and 60% for the residual, I get $669/mo.+tax. If I use 62%, then $639/mo.+tax.

It sure doesn't look like they are marking up the MF. That's an incredibly low selling price for a new, and supposedly popular, 2015 model. I would definitely give the lease paperwork a once over and ask about mileage allowance, because the residual seems too high.

Can't answer your Geico question.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    It looks like they used c300 4matic w/ 12,000 miles for their calculations. I guess MF is lower for this one and residual is higher? Also, I know that security deposit is a monthly payment rounded to 50, but how much does each deposit lower the MF by (the dealer did not want to explain this to me for some reason).

So I should be looking at $669 a month with 0.0020 MF, what if I do x7 MSD, by how much should the payment change?

Thanks for your help!
  • Options

Also was wondering, what's the RV and MF for 27 mo/12 and 15k leases, for c400

• Options

Also was wondering, what's the RV and MF for 27 mo/12 and 15k leases, for c400

Same MF. No 27 month program for the '15 C-class

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks Michaell, is 0.00007 reduction of MF per one SD still valid at MB?
  • Options

Thanks Michaell, is 0.00007 reduction of MF per one SD still valid at MB?

Hard to say - I've seen lots of information with lots of numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    So I negotiated a c300 with a msrp of $45k. Dealer said I could have the car for $40k. I then told him my company gets a $3500 discount - which was confirmed in his system, but he would not honor it. He said the corporate discount was not additive to the incentives that mb has on the car. Does this sound correct. From some earlier posts, it seems as if the corporate discount was in addition to the negotiated price?
  • Options
    We also get Fleet discount and I spoke to a sales guy and he said the same. When I called MBUSA Fleet people they told me the 2000 discount is applied after the negotiated price...something is funny here. I work for Verizon and we get $2000 discount for buying a c300. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • Options
    natedog07vnatedog07v Member Posts: 8
    Are the MF and residual numbers out for November yet? Just curious if they are any better than October.... 2015 C300 4 matic 36/10 in Virginia. MSRP 43,300 thx !
  • Options

Are the MF and residual numbers out for November yet? Just curious if they are any better than October.... 2015 C300 4 matic 36/10 in Virginia. MSRP 43,300 thx !

New MB numbers for November should be released next week. Current numbers good through 11/3.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks for all your help and we did pick up the car yesterday 2015 c300 4matic white with black interior. The MSRP was almost $52970 and we got $6000 discount. The residual was 62% and value was 32841 and MF is .00016 and payment of $590.77 including MI taxes. The lease term is 3 years and 36k miles. I had put just 851 for title transfer and 1st moth payment.

The car had MM, P1 package, sport package, sunroof, 19" wheels, blind spot assist and hands free assist package.

Without your help I would have settled for much less discount on this car. Once again thanks for all your help

Good Luck
  • Options
    khoat6khoat6 Member Posts: 17
    madipac said:

Thanks for all your help and we did pick up the car yesterday 2015 c300 4matic white with black interior. The MSRP was almost $52970 and we got $6000 discount. The residual was 62% and value was 32841 and MF is .00016 and payment of $590.77 including MI taxes. The lease term is 3 years and 36k miles. I had put just 851 for title transfer and 1st moth payment.

The car had MM, P1 package, sport package, sunroof, 19" wheels, blind spot assist and hands free assist package.

Without your help I would have settled for much less discount on this car. Once again thanks for all your help

Good Luck

Congrats on the deal!
    My dealer just offered me $7500 off today only, but they didn't have the car I wanted. Hopefully incentives and discounts are just as good if not better in November.
  • Options
    mateuzmateuz Member Posts: 35
    I read through all the posts and saw every combination of lease terms except the one I'm looking for. What's the MF and Residual for 7500 miles on a 24 month lease.

Also, my local dealer said they don't do less than 10k mile leases. Is that just them or is that a MB minimum now? My current lease is 7500 miles.

Lastly, recent posts suggest people are getting offered $6-7.5K off MSRP. Are you serious? Any of those dealers in PA? Or even NJ? If so, please share dealer and sales person names.
  • Options
    mateuz said:

I read through all the posts and saw every combination of lease terms except the one I'm looking for. What's the MF and Residual for 7500 miles on a 24 month lease.

Also, my local dealer said they don't do less than 10k mile leases. Is that just them or is that a MB minimum now? My current lease is 7500 miles.

Lastly, recent posts suggest people are getting offered $6-7.5K off MSRP. Are you serious? Any of those dealers in PA? Or even NJ? If so, please share dealer and sales person names.

Which C-Class model? (not that it matters, today. New program started today, and we don't have the info, yet).

Mercedes certainly offers 7.5K/yr leases, but perhaps not for the 24 month term (though, I don't see any confirmation of that).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    C300 Sport 4Matic or C300 Base 4Matic (haven't decided yet).
  • Options
    mateuz said:

Okay... hopefully, we will have the info early in the week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks. Please also let me know if the prior MF and Residual for 36 mo/7.5k miles remains at .00166 and 64%.

Also, can I pay all 36 payments up front to avoid the ~3.8% interest rate?
  • Options
    mateuz said:
    Thanks. Please also let me know if the prior MF and Residual for 36 mo/7.5k miles remains at .00166 and 64%. Also, can I pay all 36 payments up front to avoid the ~3.8% interest rate?
    Did the numbers come in yet?
  • Options
    Still waiting.. Hopefully, very soon. We don't usually have to wait this far into the month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Still waiting? Wow. MB is slow this month, eh?
  • Options
    mateuz said:

mateuz said:

Thanks. Please also let me know if the prior MF and Residual for 36 mo/7.5k miles remains at .00166 and 64%.

Also, can I pay all 36 payments up front to avoid the ~3.8% interest rate?

.00136 MF and 64% residual for 2015 C300 4Matic. 36mo, 7.5K/yr.

Since the money factor is already discounted from the standard rate, there is no reduction for One-Pay.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    carenthusiast3carenthusiast3 Member Posts: 10
    Looking for numbers on C300 4Matic. 36/12.
  • Options

Looking for numbers on C300 4Matic. 36/12.

.00136 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mp0wermp0wer Member Posts: 7
    Looking for numbers for c400 36 months 15 miles and 12 miles..thx
  • Options
    mp0wer said:

Looking for numbers for c400 36 months 15 miles and 12 miles..thx

36/15 - Standard MF (around .00200) and 58%. Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    doobeedoobee Member Posts: 42
    What is the MF and residual for 2015 c300 in California? 10k\36 month?
  • Options
    doobee said:

What is the MF and residual for 2015 c300 in California? 10k\36 month?

.00136 and 63%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    c300miamic300miami Member Posts: 21
    Hi everyone, trying to lease a 2015 C300 4Matic in Miami, off the bat they offered $6000 discount off $44770 MSRP for a cap cost of $38770!! Is there factory money from MB for November leases? How much mark up do they have in this car? I know it's a new car but the lot is absolutely full of them here in Miami. Our sales tax is 6%, plates are $400, dealer fee $700. Can anyone chip in the MF and residual for 10K and 12k. I sell used cars for a living and just want to get the best deal for the wife on her dream car. I really appreciate the help here!
  • Options
    c300miami said:

Hi everyone, trying to lease a 2015 C300 4Matic in Miami, off the bat they offered $6000 discount off $44770 MSRP for a cap cost of $38770!! Is there factory money from MB for November leases? How much mark up do they have in this car? I know it's a new car but the lot is absolutely full of them here in Miami. Our sales tax is 6%, plates are $400, dealer fee $700. Can anyone chip in the MF and residual for 10K and 12k. I sell used cars for a living and just want to get the best deal for the wife on her dream car. I really appreciate the help here!

I'm not aware of any factory-to-dealer incentives on the '15 C-class You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page to get sticker and invoice prices.

.00136 and 62% for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lrc300lrc300 Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2014
    I was told about a $2k mfg incentive - not sure of the requirements if any. Can you please answer a few questions for me? What were you quoted for monthly payments with tax included? What options bring it to $44770 MSRP? Does that figure include 3yr prepaid maintenance? Is the $700 fee a dealer prep fee? How much did they quote for the Acquisition fee (Bank Fee)? Finally, I'm in Florida as well - can you tell me which dealership? I'm at lease end on a 2013 C250 now. Appreciating your help in advance!
  • Options
    lrc300lrc300 Member Posts: 31
    c300miami said:

I was told about a $2k mfg incentive - not sure of the requirements if any. Can you please answer a few questions for me? What were you quoted for monthly payments with tax included? What options bring it to $44770 MSRP? Does that figure include 3yr prepaid maintenance? Is the $700 fee a dealer prep fee? How much did they quote for the Acquisition fee (Bank Fee)? Finally, I'm in Florida as well - can you tell me which dealership? I'm at lease end on a 2013 C250 now. Appreciating your help in advance!
  • Options
    johnfljohnfl Member Posts: 12
    hello all, new to the boards. Thanks for all the great information.
    Looking for (MF, RV, ?) needed to calculate payment on 2015 c400 3yr/36k. I live in Florida. Thanks
  • Options
    johnfl said:

hello all, new to the boards. Thanks for all the great information.
    Looking for (MF, RV, ?) needed to calculate payment on 2015 c400 3yr/36k. I live in Florida. Thanks

Standard money factor and 60% residual. Standard money factor is in the range of .0018-.0020

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sofyansofyan Member Posts: 8
    Hello everyone,
    I am in Colorado, currently negotiating 2015 Mercedes-Benz 4dr C300 4MATIC, MSRP $49,965 Lease 36/10,000. Dealer agreed for 6,500$ off MSRP. My deal will be zero down, and total due at signing is $534.15 (dealer fees, bank fees,.ect), tax will be included in payments. CO sale tax 7.4%.
    1. What would my montly payment be? What are the MF and RV I should accept?
    2. I am interested in MSDs, how much each MSD decreases MF? What are the max number of MSDs allowed? How much I would save monthly?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    sofyan said:

Hello everyone,
    I am in Colorado, currently negotiating 2015 Mercedes-Benz 4dr C300 4MATIC, MSRP $49,965 Lease 36/10,000. Dealer agreed for 6,500$ off MSRP. My deal will be zero down, and total due at signing is $534.15 (dealer fees, bank fees,.ect), tax will be included in payments. CO sale tax 7.4%.
    2. I am interested in MSDs, how much each MSD decreases MF? What are the max number of MSDs allowed? How much I would save monthly?
    Thanks.

.00136 MF and 63% residual.

With no additions, your payment would be $435/mo.+tax.

Add $795 for acquistion fee and $500 for title/registration (just guessing on that), and that raises it to $473/mo.+ tax or $508/mo, all in..

If the payment is different, ask for the CAP cost and a breakdown of what's in it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kchemistkchemist Member Posts: 11
    I just talked with a dealer for a Special order C300 with MSRP of $ 56840 and dealer agreed to give $5000 off from MSRP. Given that its a special order do you guys think its a fair deal?
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

sofyan said:

Hello everyone,
    Thanks.

.00136 MF and 63% residual.

With no additions, your payment would be $435/mo.+tax.

Add $795 for acquistion fee and $500 for title/registration (just guessing on that), and that raises it to $473/mo.+ tax or $508/mo, all in..

If the payment is different, ask for the CAP cost and a breakdown of what's in it.
    Actually, title/registration in Colorado is not managed by the dealer; it's paid directly by the customer to the county office.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kchemist said:

I just talked with a dealer for a Special order C300 with MSRP of $ 56840 and dealer agreed to give $5000 off from MSRP. Given that its a special order do you guys think its a fair deal?

10% off sticker for a special order seems to be a decent discount, especially since it's a new model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator