Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Toyota Corolla Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• baddomesbaddomes Member Posts: 4
    Hello, Can you please tell me the November MF and RV for a Corolla L purchased in MD or VA and titled in DC?

Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    edited November 2014
    baddomes said:

Hello, Can you please tell me the November MF and RV for a Corolla L purchased in MD or VA and titled in DC?

Thanks in advance

I only have partial 2015 Corolla info .... and, not completely certain it applies to MD or VA; Toyota numbers are highly regionalized.

24 months / 12K - .00038 but no residual information

36 months / 12K - .00030 and 65%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• buffyjacbuffyjac Member Posts: 1
    I live in the South Central area of Pennsylvania and would like to find the residual and money factor for a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE (which has an MSRP of $19,340). Thank you.
    buffyjac said:

I live in the South Central area of Pennsylvania and would like to find the residual and money factor for a 2015 Toyota Corolla LE (which has an MSRP of $19,340). Thank you.

.00030 and 65% for 36 months, 12K miles per year.

This is not the PA specific information, but it's the best we have at the moment. It may be the same for you, but it may not....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• kchoprakchopra Member Posts: 39
    Whats latest lease figures for DENVER, CO.....anyone from here??? Autonation is giving Corolla LE 2015 model with 500$ down:

240$ + Tax for 24 Months
    215 + Tax for 36 Months
    270$ all inclusive for 36 Months.

MRSP - 19000$
    Selling Price - 16800$
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,109
    kchopra said:

Whats latest lease figures for DENVER, CO.....anyone from here??? Autonation is giving Corolla LE 2015 model with 500$ down:

240$ + Tax for 24 Months
    215 + Tax for 36 Months
    270$ all inclusive for 36 Months.

MRSP - 19000$
    Selling Price - 16800$

Denver region: .00031 MF and 65% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.
    .00031 MF and 75% residual for 24mo, 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• znatural1znatural1 Member Posts: 1
    What are the lease numbers for a 2015 corolla s plus and the s premium for 36 months/12k in Southern California? Thanks in advance. You are doing a great service with your information.
    znatural1 said:

What are the lease numbers for a 2015 corolla s plus and the s premium for 36 months/12k in Southern California? Thanks in advance. You are doing a great service with your information.

.00038 and 67%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• evnoobevnoob Member Posts: 39
    Do you have the MF/RV numbers for the 2015 Corolla LE ECO Premium? 15k/36mo in Florida.

Thanks again for great service!
    evnoob said:

Do you have the MF/RV numbers for the 2015 Corolla LE ECO Premium? 15k/36mo in Florida.

Thanks again for great service!

.00199 and 72%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2014
    Michaell said:

.00199 and 72%

Thanks Michaell, what about the LE Premium (not the ECO one) and S Premium, are the numbers the same for those trims? (15k/36month/Florida)

Thanks again!
    evnoob said:

Michaell said:

.00199 and 72%

Thanks Michaell, what about the LE Premium (not the ECO one) and S Premium, are the numbers the same for those trims? (15k/36month/Florida)

Thanks again!
    As far as I know, yes. But, be advised that Toyota lease numbers are very regional, and options may not be residualized the same way as other makes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    .00199 and 72%
    Thanks Michaell, what about the LE Premium (not the ECO one) and S Premium, are the numbers the same for those trims? (15k/36month/Florida) Thanks again!
    As far as I know, yes. But, be advised that Toyota lease numbers are very regional, and options may not be residualized the same way as other makes.
    There is a dealer I'm in contact with who claimed that there is maximum residualized value "MRM" equal to $22,600 for Toyota Corolla S Plus, he says Southeast Toyota Finance has this limit. Is that what you referred to by options not being residualized the same way as in other makes? He sounded very shady, is there a direct way to ensure dealer is calculating the monthly lease correctly? If I contact Southeast Toyota Finance and provide them with all my purchase details, would they calculate the monthly lease fee for me? 
    evnoob said:

Michaell said:

evnoob said:

Michaell said:

.00199 and 72%

Thanks again!

There is a dealer I'm in contact with who claimed that there is maximum residualized value "MRM" equal to $22,600 for Toyota Corolla S Plus, he says Southeast Toyota Finance has this limit. Is that what you referred to by options not being residualized the same way as in other makes? He sounded very shady, is there a direct way to ensure dealer is calculating the monthly lease correctly? If I contact Southeast Toyota Finance and provide them with all my purchase details, would they calculate the monthly lease fee for me? 

That doesn't surprise me ... Toyota in general and SET in particular do some, um, "interesting" things with the lease data. Which makes it tough to figure out the real numbers being used to calculate a lease.

MRM is something I see on Porsches and Land Rovers, but I suppose it could apply to any make and model.

Not sure that SET will do your calculations for you; they might refer you back to the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ok Thanks Michael! I will report back my experience here if I end up leasing the Corolla. You guys have been very helpful to me and I hope to get the chance to contribute something to this site.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    For current leasing information, go to 2015 Toyota Corolla Lease Questions
This discussion has been closed.