Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Buick LaCrosse Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Buick
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Buick LaCrosse leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 LaCrosse, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2015 Buick LaCrosse page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Options
    msusox80msusox80 Member Posts: 17

Any lease residual and me info available for 2015 models? 36/12?

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

@msusox80 said:
    Any lease residual and me info available for 2015 models? 36/12?

2015 LaCrosse - 1.50% MF and 57% RV. $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mdp1177mdp1177 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

I'm currently investigating a 2015 Lacrosse. Can you provide me with the residual, money factor and lease cash for the following 3 year leases (12 and 15k).

Lacrosse base FWD
    Lacrosse leather group FWD

I haven't decided on engine choice yet, so if engine matters with regard to the numbers, can you also please indicate such?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    mdp1177 said:

Hello,

I'm currently investigating a 2015 Lacrosse. Can you provide me with the residual, money factor and lease cash for the following 3 year leases (12 and 15k).

Lacrosse base FWD
    Lacrosse leather group FWD

I haven't decided on engine choice yet, so if engine matters with regard to the numbers, can you also please indicate such?

Thanks in advance!

1.0% and 54% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K. $1800 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    borafsarborafsar Member Posts: 54
    Hello,

Can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the 2015 Lacrosse FWD Premium II in WA? Does the 20% cash back apply to the lease deals?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,171
    borafsar said:

Hello,

Can I please get the 36/15 numbers for the 2015 Lacrosse FWD Premium II in WA? Does the 20% cash back apply to the lease deals?

1.00% APR and 54% residual. $1800 lease cash.

Can't help you with the incentives..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator