Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda Fit Prices Paid and Buying Experience

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Honda
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Honda Fit purchase experiences. If you've recently purchased a 2015 Fit, please share your experience here. If you have leasing questions, please visit the 2015 Honda Fit Leasing Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Honda Fit page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• henrynhenryn Member Posts: 4,289
    edited January 2015
    totally amazing how dead this thread is, considering the activity in the CR-V and Accord Prices Paid threads.

Anyone have a clue what the going rates are on new Fit's? Invoice, $500 under invoice, ??
    2023 Chevrolet Silverado, 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
  • isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Fits had a pathetic spread between invoice and MSRP and I suspect this hasn't changed.

I can't answer your question since I'm retired. It all depends on supply vs. demand.

Funny how that works!
  • patl4patl4 Member Posts: 5
    I've left pricing comments in 1-2 other categories here about my Nov. purchase of a 2015 Fit EX. Using the AAA/TrueCar discount program I had one dealership offer OTD price of $20,197 knocking off the add-ons prices that could reach $1078. Dealer #2 offered to help find my Blue color and gave me $20,000 OTD. And that did include most of the add-on items. I'm in Florida with 7% tax...The Blue color was nearly impossible to find in the EX model. Any on order were weeks behind the delivery schedule. Dealer #2 got a call from another dealer needing one of their cars and that dealer had the Blue EX that I had waited weeks to locate.
    It's now the end of April '15 and its running great, getting excellent gas mileage (35+mpg, my #'s) (36+mpg on the dash), with many trips hitting well into the 40's and some at 50mpg.
    My only complaint may be with the brakes. When at a complete stop, it seems that the slightest release of pressure off of the brake pedal, the car moves forward. I have never had that happen before in 40 yrs of driving.
    Besides that, I love the sunroof and the modern electronics, some I may never get to use. Cargo room is excellent. My medium size drum-set fit with room to spare. And nearly double mpg from my 1997 CR-V, that's now owned by my next door neighbor. Finally, I bought the 8 yr Honda warranty (on top of $20K) which ended up a little cheaper than AAA's, where my last extended warranty came from.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,098
    patl4 said:

I've left pricing comments in 1-2 other categories here about my Nov. purchase of a 2015 Fit EX. Using the AAA/TrueCar discount program I had one dealership offer OTD price of $20,197 knocking off the add-ons prices that could reach $1078. Dealer #2 offered to help find my Blue color and gave me $20,000 OTD. And that did include most of the add-on items. I'm in Florida with 7% tax...The Blue color was nearly impossible to find in the EX model. Any on order were weeks behind the delivery schedule. Dealer #2 got a call from another dealer needing one of their cars and that dealer had the Blue EX that I had waited weeks to locate.
    It's now the end of April '15 and its running great, getting excellent gas mileage (35+mpg, my #'s) (36+mpg on the dash), with many trips hitting well into the 40's and some at 50mpg.
    My only complaint may be with the brakes. When at a complete stop, it seems that the slightest release of pressure off of the brake pedal, the car moves forward. I have never had that happen before in 40 yrs of driving.
    Besides that, I love the sunroof and the modern electronics, some I may never get to use. Cargo room is excellent. My medium size drum-set fit with room to spare. And nearly double mpg from my 1997 CR-V, that's now owned by my next door neighbor. Finally, I bought the 8 yr Honda warranty (on top of $20K) which ended up a little cheaper than AAA's, where my last extended warranty came from.

Congrats on the new Fit! That's a lot of car for $20K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator