Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

GMC Envoy instrument panel problems

14567810»

Comments

• gmcustsvcsarahgmcustsvcsarah Member Posts: 1,964
    Good morning tuckeredenvoy,

I looked up your VIN in our systems here and did not see any open safety recalls on your vehicle at this time. As your vehicle has quite high mileage, this puts it past any existing warranties that had not already expired from time parameters.

To consider any options through customer service, we would need to get a Service Request set up and have you into one of our dealerships for a diagnosis (which would involve a diagnostic fee), and I cannot guarantee any results up front for you.

What are your thoughts?

Look forward to hearing back,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • my1947pontmy1947pont Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2012
    My issues started in 2008 correction being corrected from previous posting, arrived to Dealership Feb 4th, 2010 not has written 2011. Currently upset received reply contact GMC on my problems 482 complaints year to date, Is GM waiting to reach a magic number one million? maybe until someone is involved in accident or even killed. Recommend to ALL contact your Senator or Congress official.Bernie "VIETNAM VETERAN' :mad:
  • cbtnaacpseccbtnaacpsec Member Posts: 1
    I am the owner of a 2005 GMC Envoy. The gauges are all off. The gas gauge was the first to go. The next thing I knew, I had no accurate gauges. I need to know if there is a recall out there. Please help me. I did not buy my car new, so GM may not have my owner information. DESPERATE! I have purchased parts and the prices literally sent my head spinning. I just cannot afford to pay to have the gauges repaired or replaced. I have seen too many posts for this to be random. GMC PLEASE HELP!
    cbtnaapsec,

If you wanted to get a Service Request set up with us, please send an email to socialmedia@gm.com that includes your name/Edmunds username, phone and address, the last 8 of your VIN and current mileage, and the name of your dealership. Please also provide more details about the parts you have purchased - were they from one of our dealerships? - as well as details about any recent visit(s).

I cannot promise anything up front, but we'll certainly look into any options.

Kind regards,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • mikeb633mikeb633 Member Posts: 5
    There is no recall however for the gas gauge, GM has stated that the problem is a wear issue so it is not worth of a recall but they will cover half the cost to fix the gauge only. When I called local dealerships, my half ranged from $200 to $375. GM is going to shoot themselves in the foot over these issue and lose many customers.
  • pocketpocket Member Posts: 29
    Do yourself a favor, and get rid of the vehicle as soon as you can. This GM P.O.S. is wrought with problems, and GMC is not going to do a thing about them. I bought a manual at my local parts store, and combined with my general mechanical knowledge have been able to fix most of the problems myself. The instrument cluster can be fixed for about $200. There is a post in this forum with the name and address of a person that can do that for you. Good luck your going to need it. As for your plea to GM for help, I am afraid that that is all it is. As for their statement that they can not promise you anything..that sums it all up. They wont promise anything, or do anything about your problems. I too have an Envoy, and am trying to unload it as quickly as I can. :lemon:
    :mad: Well the WAR has begun, GM best be on the run, my gun in my hand is my local Senator's MIGHT yes indeed all these complaints shall be heard clear & loud GM sure won't be proud. The word of pride once held so high is now been blown into the sky, true words have been sent replies with unjust lies, no facts all just an act. Sent one thick envelope the other day address to General Motors Corporation Detroit Mich. our remarks about their product including costs, abuse & being used of course these 487 complaints.
    My next move alert Mr. President Obama, Senate & Congress how stressed, depressed but were not going to take this anymore, yes GM did receive bail assitance who's on our side. GM sitting pretty in black soon be facing red, just fed up no end in sight until GM resolves complaints honestly right. To all here on Edmunds, write your Senators, Congress, Mr. Obama let our issues be heard..my1947pont :mad:
  • pmssycamorepmssycamore Member Posts: 1
    GM Cust Svc girl....
    You and your company are a joke. You should just get out of this forum because you are not going to REALLY solve anyone's problems. My 2005 Envoy's gas gauge stopped working years ago and somehow it was my issue. I refused to spend that kind of money. Recently the car died while I was driving at 70 mph on the freeway. The fuel pump went out... so I got the entire pump and parts replaced (locally I might add because it was cheaper). Which is what the GM service tech told me years ago, just wait till the whole thing goes out so you don't have to drop the tank twice. Guess what... still no fuel gauge. Not to mention my whole instrument panel is possessed like everyone else on this forum.
    GMC and the government should have done the right thing and recalled all of these years that have this obvious DESIGN problem. I have had many cars before this one and none have ever had these issues with higher mileage I might add. I got the ridiculous mailing that GM would pay for half of the repairs.. of course it had all of these parameters to meet for that to even occur.
    When it is time for a new vehicle, I will NOT be buying a GM or Chevy product. They treatment of your customers regarding these issues shows your total disregard for us. Obvious getting money from the government didn't show you humility as I assume nothing will except total and ultimate failure...maybe.
    I tell everyone I know not to buy GM due to the total lack of respect for your customers and their issues with their vehicles.
    And no, I do not want to set up a GD service appointment with a dealership so you guys can get even more of my money.
    Amen! While I was reading your post my wife called and said she just ran out of gas pulling into a gas station. Not strong enough to push the Envoy 10 feet to the pumps she is looking for someone to help her. Two weeks ago while driving on the freeway, she ran out of gas pulled over to the side and was almost hit by a semi that was half off the road (probably texting someone about another dead GMC Envoy on the side of the road). Now our speedometer works only part of the time. Are we doing 90 or 60? Thank goodness we have a GPS (not build in because I'm sure that would fail as well) so we can monitor our speed.
    Time to call my congressmen.
  • elle66elle66 Member Posts: 2
    Sarah: I have seen you messaging people in this forum but so far what you are offering is words and hope and then nothing. I won't give you my VIN# or anything else because plain and simple, you will come back and tell me nothing. Please let me [non-permissible content removed] about this darn vehicle and leave me the hell alone.

Well it turns out everyone with all the problems I am having, I won't get anything for this vehicle, so therefore I will drive it into the ground and get something else. All aside from this, I will not buy gm again.

Be safe everyone and good luck! Elle
  • jajacookiejajacookie Member Posts: 1
    I just had this happen to me last night and today the exact same thing. This will be the last Gm I own...Never agin..
    jajacookie,

I'm sorry that there are concerns with your Envoy's instrument panel - we can look into this for you if you wish. Please send us the last 8 digits of your VIN via email to socialmedia@gm.com along with your name and Edmunds username and we'll go from there.

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • jetsfan4jetsfan4 Member Posts: 2
    IVE GOT AN 03 GMC ENVOY.THE GAUGES IN THE CLUSTER PANEL WENT CRAZY..I CALLED GMC.BUT GOT KNOW WHERE..CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO EGT HELP WITH THIS ISSUE..I BELIVE GMC SHOULD HAVE TO MAKE GOOD ON THERE PRODUCT..NO MATTER HOW OLD IT IS..ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS
  • jetsfan4jetsfan4 Member Posts: 2
    THAT EMAIL ADDRES DONT WORK
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    jetsfan4,
    The email is SocialMedia@GM.com. I hope this helps.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
    Forget GM, they will do nothing for you except to send you to a dealership which will cost you more money. Do what I did, and go to www.dallasclusterrepair.com. They will completely rebuild your instrument panel for you starting at $125.00. The only thing is you have to pull the instrument cluster yourself, which by the way is not hard to do. I did mine in about 25 minutes. Ship it to them insured, and they will repair it and send it back to you. I usualy do not recomend services, as sometimes someone will have a bad experience, but it sure as hell beats getting raped by GM. Sorry if that explanitive offends you, but GM offends me. I wish you luck in getting your problem resolved. If you have questions, just post a message on here, I am monitoring this site, and I will get it. Good luck.
  • 04envoyxlv804envoyxlv8 Member Posts: 5
    Bought my 2004 new in Dec 2003. After reading of other gauge failures in this thread I now feel lucky only my tachometer went berserk. Thankfully it didn't suffer long...needle stopped moving after a couple months and has rested peacefully at the 6 o'clock position for the last few years.
  • yarinista47yarinista47 Member Posts: 1
    Same here, 2003 Envoy. All dash gauges are going crazy. Sometimes when you start the car, they all come on just fine, other times they wont come on until a different amount of time passes each time and all of a sudden.... Christmas tree!!!!! When they won't come on, the gauges are pegged out as far as they will go which then takes them forever to reset back to where they should be. From what I have read in this forum, this is a serious problem with GM and I won't waste my time going to a dealer to fix it or waste my money on another one after this.
  • bstepbstep Member Posts: 3
    Hi. I'm new to this site; but, my Envoy has been in the shop since last week and frankly I'm tired of the mechanics basically trouble shooting and costing me money so I thought I would see if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction of what my issues are and how to get them fixed correctly.
    First of all my RPM and oil gauge have been out for about 4 years now. The dealership wants close to $700 to replace the cluster and I find that way to much.
    The past 4 weeks I have noticed that my Envoy takes a while to crank up, and this past Thursday (6/21/12) I go out to go to work and it wouldn't crank at all. I had to pay $50 to have it towed to a garage that was around the corner, and the garage told me the fuel pump was bad. After $700 and a new fuel pump later, I go out to crank it and it took 4 times for it to crank up. While driving it to my house it felt like it wanted to go dead every time I was at a stop sign/stop light. On Friday, I go out to leave for work and again it wouldn't crank. The garage mechanic came over and we had it towed again over to the garage. They said the fuel pump that they put on was bad; so, they put another one one. I didn't drive it at all over the weekend. On Monday (6/25/12), it again took about 4 times to crank up. It still was trying to go dead every time I stopped. I called the garage after work and ask why would it keep trying to go dead and that it was running really rough. By this time my check engine light came on and they told me to bring it by the garage. When I got there my Envoy wouldn't crank AGAIN. After about 5 minutes, it finally cranked up and they hooked my car up to their machine. The machine is now showing that one of the O2 sensors is going out. This is going to cost me $137. When I went to crank my car again to go home, it wouldn't crank. The garage is now saying I have a fly by switch in my gas pedal, and that the Throttle body may need to be replaced. That's another $400-$500. Can anyone please help me on this; because, my car is close to 130,000 miles, oil changed every 3500 miles, and the fuel filter was changed out back in early March. I'm at my wits end on this whole thing. Thanks! :cry: :mad: :confuse:
    See my post number 497 in this forum. It gives you an address to send your instrument cluster to. Granted you have to pull the instrument cluster yourself, but it is easy to do. I bought a manual from my local parts store that tells you exactly how to do it. It literaly took me 25 minuets to pull it, and you can still drive your car with the cluster out of the vehicle. I have found invaluable resources at my local auto parts store. Forget GM, they are not going to do a thing for you. As for your vehicle dying out. Suspect the MAP sensor. I had one go out, and it cost me about $75.00 for the part, and I replaced it myself. This GM POS is wrought with problems, and it has more sensors on it than any other vehicle ever manufactured. If you have any mechanical skills at all, buy a manual, fix what you can yourself, save some money, and then get rid of it as quickly as you can. I am, and I am never buying a GM vehicle again. If I can be of further help, just post a message in this forum. I monitor it, and I will answer your post. Good luck and God bless.
    Thanks, pocket.
    I will keep the website in mind when I decide to tackle the cluster. Right now my car is still running rough, check engine light is still on, still trying to go dead at every stop light/stop sign. I actually took it to autozone for them to check on their machine, and the code they pulled up was the O2 sensor. This was to have been replaced; so, if it was actually replaced why would my engine light still be on and pulling this code? I'm thinking that even though my passenger side O2 sensor going by the garage's machine was still good, they probably still should have replaced both at the same time and not just one. My sister and I tomorrow are going to try our hands at cleaning the throttle body to see if it simply needs a thorough cleaning and not needing to be replaced. I have read where some people used Sea Foam Deep Creep and others have used Berryman's B-12 chemtool as the actual cleaners. Can you let me know which one would be the best? Thanks.
  • amyjones929amyjones929 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2012
    Why has GM not issued a recall on the instrument cluster on the Envoy when it has issued a recall on many of the Chevrolet models? Infact I just read through a class action lawsuit that was settled for the Chevrolet and Cadillac light trucks and SUV's? We have an 04 Envoy that we had to replace the cluster in not more than 30 days after we purchased it. Not only did the dealer who sold it to us not stand behind it, but they had no clue what was wrong with it. We had to take it to a different GMC dealer to get it fixed. I find it terrible customer service that there are complaints all the way back to 08 and before and GM still has done nothing to remedy this problem. I did call back in 08 when we had to replace ours and got the run around from GM. Now we are looking into buying a new vehicle and I am extremely skeptical about purchasing anything GM, even though that is all my husband wants to buy. I really don't want to go through the hassle of more problems and issues that the manufacturer won't stand behind. If you can provide any insight I would greatly appreciate it.
    I have used Sea Foam in other vehicles before with success, I have never actualy tried Berryman's B12 before, however I have heard that it works equaly well with Sea Foam. So either one would be a good bet. I would probably use the Sea Foam, as I have used it before, and I am familiar with the product. Good luck on your endeavor. P.S. Be sure to buy a manual for your Envoy. It is an invaluable tool to help you with the throttle body. Again, good luck. Pocket
    I apologize that you did not have a satisfactory experience with us and your 2004 Envoy. In regards to the why and how of the recall process, we as Customer Service agents don't have any information on how those decisions are made aside from knowing that the cases we set up add to the data as we code in the specific component that is problematic and attach it to the VIN of the vehicle. If we can ever look into anything for you, please contact us via email at socialmedia@gm.com.

All the best,
    Sarah
    GM Customer Service
  • hubbacaphubbacap Member Posts: 1
    Hey, you've probably got taken for too much money. I had the same problem of running rough and possable stalling. You need to clean your throttle body very good & replace the fuel filter & every thing should be good. Mine has been running perfect ever since. The throttle body is amazingly easy to take off & clean yourself. You don't need a new one.
    My sister and I did clean the throttle body with Seafoam Deep Creep. To my surprise it wasn't all that dirty; but, we still went ahead and cleaned it. I'm thinking the fuel filter wasn't replaced when the fuel pump was replaced. I guess they didn't replace it; since I mentioned to them I had it replaced back in March, and I haven't driven 15,000 miles since it's been replaced.
    My car is now still doing the same thing. One minute it will crank, and the next minute it won't. I feel it still trying to go dead while at a stop sign or stop light; even after cleaning the throttle body.
    I honestly cannot figure out what the problem is on it. I'm spending more money on having to get rental cars a week at a time; because, I can't depend on my envoy to crank.
    My dad swears up and down that it has to be related to the computer somehow; but, again I'm out of ideas on why the stupid thing doesn't crank everytime I try to crank it, and why it wants to stall or go dead. I'm to the point of simply putting a for sale sign on it and hope I can get $5500 for the POS so I can buy me a cheap car.
    Here's update on my 2005 GMC Envoy, here I am it's August 1st, 2012 today no return calls or action resolving Satanic cluster gauges going crazy, oh yeah received partial payment for charges previously paid. This problem has been one big headache since 2008. GMC Rep. called my residence stated she would notify Dealership Svc. Mgr to contact me schedule appointment to check Instrument Cluster gauges & concerns. Well guess what, called dealership left message for Svc. Mgr to date no reply what a lie GMC, adding salt to my wound contacted GMC Rep. left messages twice no reply again just lies. I personally know any Dealership checking Instrument Panel will hit me with Santanic charges from hell. Understand my current financial status is control budget similiar to many today. My status Disabled Vietnam Vetrean on a set income, Spouse unemployed & Son. How does GMC expect others like myself pay costly charges this GMC product very dangerous, unsafe, defected, risky, expedite our issues immediately before lives are sacrifice. Unfortunately next steps follow contacting my Senator, Congress, VA Admin, CNN, Local News. :mad: my47pont
  • brohardinbrohardin Member Posts: 3
    Are you still having the issue with the dash not coming on. Did you find any help? I'm having same issue. I got it 2004 Yukon Denali XL the instrument cluster is not coming on when you start the car. Sometimes, they all come on just fine, other times they wont come on until a different amount of time passes. We just have to drive not knowing what our speed or if we are in drive until it comes on. Any one have any ideas? I'm thinking that the car is not telling the dash that the car is running. And then wala it tells the dash it's on after it's been on for awhile.
  • heatheratlheatheratl Member Posts: 1
    We had the same problem. We took out the panel and sent it to a 3rd party. They fixed it and sent it back. No problems, well our gas gauge hasn't worked in ages and it still doesn't but at least we know how fast we are going!

The gas gauge I can deal with. Everyone knows to "hit the button" when you fill up. As soon as you near 300 miles, GO FILL IT UP!!!

The radio goes in and out depending on the moisture level outside. I have heard about other Envoys having this problem and never being able to solve that.

No, I won't buy another Envoy, nor would I recommend it to ANYONE!

Thank goodness it's paid for!

Try this site:

http://www.aaellc.com/
  • hotrodmathotrodmat Member Posts: 1
    From what I've just scanned on this site it looks like I've bought some problems. I purchased a '04 Envoy a couple of years ago with 55k on it. Now has 86k. Driving down the freeway earlier this summer I noticed my oil gauge way beyond the red. So worked my way over a couple of lanes and pulled off on the side to check. Oil was fine and engine was running OK. Drove it home and just kind of kept an eye on it. Over the next several days the needle seemed to find its way back to normal and seems to be working properly now. Then this past week I see my gas gauge has gone bonkers. Don't know how much gas I've got left in the tank!! So my question is, do I have a gauge problem or is it an instrument panel problem? From the on going postings it looks like GM has done their part to do nothing to correct an obvious problem. I saw something about a 50/50 deal. Is that for only certain years and is their a time limit if so? Just would like to have what I thought was a decent purchase work like is SHOULD.
  • nstoopnstoop Member Posts: 3
    My cruise control will not stay on @ 65-70mph. My engine light comes on, had that checked on the machine, my thermostat is running COLD? My sunroof also gets clogged and soaks my interior driver side, I was told that because I live in the woods it gets clogged. This vehicle is not a good design. Never again
    ...only my tach had gone haywire. Since the first of this year the gas gauge, oil pressure gauge, and speedometer (a week ago) have stopped working. Only the voltage and temp gauges remain working with ~85K miles on the vehicle.

The needles on the failed gauges are random, stopping at different positions when I turn the ignition off. Except for the tach, it's like the gauges are still working but the needles were not properly attached to the spindles.

Not sure what supplier made the cluster but they botched it up bad. GM should either repair or replace them free of charge to original owners and go after the supplier (if they're still in business) to recoup the costs.
  • bruiniambruiniam Member Posts: 1
    I also got an 04 Envoy that had low ks and in the past 2 years I had problems with my speedometer which the GMC dealer wanred 1200.00 + to fix , I ended up finding a place that fixed the problem for 250.00 and to this day it works great . Knock on wood . Then the tach started acting up next it was the oil gauge and now the gas gauge . With the envoy the computer tell you your mile range and I know there is no problem at all with my oil pressure. There are only 2 more gauges that can screw up , the alt and the temp gauge . I don't know what to do . I was wondering if I went to a wreckers and got a complete cluster would that work , or would it have to be programmed by a dealer ? Ticked off in Newmarket ON CANADA
  • frankie62frankie62 Member Posts: 21
    You should have changed out all your gauges at the same time 'cause eventually they will all go out. I shipped my cluster to an individual in Minnesota, where he replaced all 6 stepper motors on all the gauges for $60.00 and guaranteed (found him on EBAY) all the gauges seem to work just fine up until approx 3-4 months ago I noticed the fuel gauge was reading incorrectly, so I sent the cluster back to him, which he informed that the gauge was good and he suspects that the fuel sending unit is not working correctly. Which means drop the fuel tank, replace both the fuel pump and fuel sending unit, dealership estimates the work at over $1K, not in my lifetime. I have a person willing to do it for $680 but have to come up with it. So see what you're in for !!!!!! Good luck. P.S. Your motor mounts will have to be replaced also. Ugh !!! can't afford to sell or trade otherwise I would..just have to nickle-dime me too death. Good Luck again !!!..
    Getting ready to leave on a trip and tired of not having a functioning gas gauge, I called the GM dealer to schedule and pay my half of the repair bill. I was told that GM has changed their stance on this issue and will pay the full cost of repair, no out of pocket for the owner. If they analyze the problem and determine it is not the sending unit you still do not have to pay for the analysis. This is a huge change but one that took way too long to get corrected.

If you paid to have yours fixed and you were not reimbursed or if you paid half at a GM dealership, I would ask them to refund the other half. :)
    Is there any documentation I download where GMC is willing to pay the full prize of the repair ??? I don't want to go into the dealership empty handed without having something from GMC confirming this. I am still having issues with the incorrect fuel reading..the person I sent my cluster to for repair insists that his repair on the fuel gauge is good and still points to fuel sending unit.. Any information would be greatly appreciated. tks...
    edited August 2013
    Took my vehicle into a local shop (not a dealer) back in March because a front wheel bearing was going bad. Mentioned the instrument cluster and was told it could be repaired by another shop they dealt with that specialized in IC's and other auto electronics. Did diagnostics and determined it could not be repaired (4 of the 6 gauges were fried). Ended up getting a new cluster installed for about $350.

Called GMC customer relations (800-462-8782) this evening about getting reimbursed and was told there was no recall on the cluster so they could not reimburse me at this time. Took my information (original owner and the vehicle has less than 88K miles) and said they would contact me if a recall comes up in the future.

I'm filing a complaint with NHTSA and urge everyone in this thread to do the same. Here's the link: https://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/

There's a "Tell us what happened" section when filling out your complaint. Make sure to post a link to this thread at the end of what you have to say
    Well I did the same, contacted GM Corporate, they had me take my '03 GMC Envoy to the dealership so they can check it. Dealership called me and said that the tests they ran showed that the fuel gauge was reading correctly, in order to check the fuel sending unit they would have to drop the tank which they did tested the voltage on the unit with a brand new one and voltage read the same. Asked since they had the tank down if I wanted to go ahead and replace the unit, which I agreed. $453 later, the fuel gauge seems to be reading correctly, but hesitant to run the fuel down below a quarter of a tank, which is whether I ran out of gas. Of course GMC was notified, they in turn contacted me and advise that they could not duplicate the problem and since I agreed to replace the unit, it's on me, no refund. But they are sending me a $1K coupon towards a new vehicle, nice of them, huh ?.. This is definitely a safety issue since I and my wife ran out of gas atleast 4 times in heavy traffic which could have caused an accident and serious injury. Person I talked with was "Robin"... I did submitted my problem with the NHTSA.dot....and haven't received a reply...
  • bigdaddy43bigdaddy43 Member Posts: 1
    Fuel gauge quit on my 2004 GMC Envoy with less than 30,000 miles and I "lived" with it because it was out of warranty and $800 to $1000 to repair fuel sending unit in tank was out of question. Then speedometer quit and I drove by Tachometer, then oil pressure gauge quit, and then tachometer quit. Enough already, after research, I found www.myairbags.com online that would repair instrument cluster for $60 with lifetime guarantee. Pulled unit from dash, a total of 10 screws and one plug, sent to myairbags in GA on Monday via UPS and received repaired unit back via USPS on Thursday and reinstalled! All gauges worked! Including fuel gauge! According to the repair people, all the "drivers" for the gauges were faulty and needed to be updated and you would have thought that GM would have figured that out years ago. I highly recommend trying my airbags to fix your instrument problems.
    Big Daddy
  • rayhitchrayhitch Member Posts: 6
    After about 3 years waiting to see if GMC was going to pay for the fuel sensor repair, they finally said they would, under certain conditions. You had to have less than 120,00 miles and less than 10 years old. They dated the letter July 2013, and I met the requirements at that time. But for some odd reason it didn't come in the mail until November '13 and I had just turned over 121,000 miles. Speaking with GMC and the dealer met with a deaf ear. A followup letter to GMC got no response. The zero trip odometer method at fill up works, but it's a pain in the rear end. I like some of the new GM products but I think next time I'll go Nissan or VW.
  • pastajohnpastajohn Member Posts: 1
    Bit of a different question that I haven't seen discussed yet here. Several weeks ago suddenly all the lights on my instrument panel went out. The LED gear shift and driver information screens still work but all the lighting behind the gauges went out. Thought it was a fuse as all of the lights/bulbs were good prior to that. No fuses blown that I checked. Any other ideas that could have caused this or ideas to check before assuming the instrument panel went bad and pulling that for repair? I just can't imagine all the lights burning out at once, so something else must be amiss.
  • harpcrafterharpcrafter Member Posts: 1
    In response to gmcustsvc, you're joking right? gm hasn't cared about their customers since 1970something.
    I'll never buy another gm product as long as I live.