Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Tow Hitch

bbmxtsbbmxts Member Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in Cadillac
I'm thinking of installing a tow hitch on my 2014 XTS. I'm told Cadillac doesn't make one. I want to use the tow hitch to mount a bicycle rack and to occasionally tow a trailer with a motorcycle. Any comments?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    bbmxtsbbmxts Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the quick and helpful answer. My trailer is hardly big enough to haul a harley, but just right for a 225cc off road bike. With one passenger, I think I should be all right. Agree?
  • Options
    rubbingtonrubbington Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for your reply Mr Shiftright, very helpful answer. I had similar issues, hense my attendance on the forum. My father gave me his 1977 Cadillac Eldorado for my 21st birthday and I'Ve never looked back. I'm in my 30s now, and on my 3rd Cadillac. I've learned a lot about Cadillacs in my time, and cant see me ever owening another car. I'm going to start a Cadillac blog, and record all my observations and i'll be sure to post it on here if anyone is interested. Slightly of topic, but does anyone else run a blog and know any good servers? My grandson says these people are the place to be, but I'm open to suggestions for sure.