Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Jeep Compass Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
edited May 2015 in Jeep
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Jeep Compass Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Jeep Compass page.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• jonweljonwel Member Posts: 3

2014 LOOKING TO LEASE JEEP COMPASS FWD LTD 10,000MI
    CAN YOU GIVE ME MF AND RESIDUAL
    Alternatively
    Considering Jeep Cherokee FWD Ltd, 10,000mi MF & Residual for it?
    Thanks

Add to previous post 36 mo term

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

2014 Jeep Compass Limited FWD 39 mo, 10K/yr lease

.00010 MF and 49% residual.

I chose 39 months, as that is the best program.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx!
    usually the payment is alittle less on the 39 mo, but overall you end up paying a higher int rate and or the residual is lower. At least my exper with Ford.
    Cant believe the 49% residual when they tout how well Jeep holds it value.
    Residual on Ford F150 for same mileage is 61%!
    Oh well, thanks for info.

• jeepcompassjeepcompass Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2014

I am looking to lease 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD or 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude 4X4. I would like to know the MF and Residual for a 36 month lease 12,000 miles/year for each model. Thank you.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

@jeepcompass said:
    I am looking to lease 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude FWD or 2014 Jeep Compass Latitude 4X4. I would like to know the MF and Residual for a 36 month lease 12,000 miles/year for each model. Thank you.

FWD - .00019 and 55%

4x4 - .00007 and 54%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ezericsezerics Member Posts: 45

Hello could you please provide me with the MF & Residual Values for a '14 Compass Latitude for both FWD & 4X4 for 10 & 12k mi for a 36 mo term? Thank you.

@ezerics said:
    Hello could you please provide me with the MF & Residual Values for a '14 Compass Latitude for both FWD & 4X4 for 10 & 12k mi for a 36 mo term? Thank you.

4x4 - .00018 and 42%

FWD - .00010 and 40%

Add 1% for 10k.

27 mo numbers are much better from Chrysler this month - .00014 and 60% for 4x4; .00032 and 60% for FWD. Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell, thanks.

Do you know if there are any sort of lease promotions or specials from Chrysler going on right now?

I saw an advertised special, $0 down, $149 a month for a 2014 4x4 compass latitude; MSRP 25785 “price includes $500 factory & $1000 loyalty.” I realize this does not provide the cap cost it is based on, but given the MF & Residuals you provided this advertised monthly payment seems like it is too low.

@ezerics said:
    Michaell, thanks.

Do you know if there are any sort of lease promotions or specials from Chrysler going on right now?

I saw an advertised special, $0 down, $149 a month for a 2014 4x4 compass latitude; MSRP 25785 “price includes $500 factory & $1000 loyalty.” I realize this does not provide the cap cost it is based on, but given the MF & Residuals you provided this advertised monthly payment seems like it is too low.

There are different finance companies dealers can use - some have higher MF but more lease cash to discount the selling price. Tread carefully, and review all the numbers in your favorite lease calculator before signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, you were right, the advertised special was through some credit unions... they are offering 7500 in rebates but the sale price is not that much less than MSRP... I was just trying to see if it was a legitimate deal and will have to shop around and work on the price.
    Do you happen to know what chrysler's bank fee is?
    Also, does chrysler do 39 month leases (the advertised lease was 39 mo)
    Finally, are the numbers any better for a 2015 model?
    Thanks

@ezerics said:
    Thanks, you were right, the advertised special was through some credit unions... they are offering 7500 in rebates but the sale price is not that much less than MSRP... I was just trying to see if it was a legitimate deal and will have to shop around and work on the price.
    Do you happen to know what chrysler's bank fee is?
    Also, does chrysler do 39 month leases (the advertised lease was 39 mo)
    Finally, are the numbers any better for a 2015 model?
    Thanks

39 months is another sweet spot for Chrysler this month (along with 27 months).

2014 39/12 - .00018 and 51% for 4x4; .00010 and 51% for FWD

2015 39/12 - standard MF (not stated, but probably around .00200) and 46% - subtract 2% for FWD

Add 1% to all residuals for 10K

Acquisition fee is $595 for Chrysler.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jsnyjsjsnyjs Member Posts: 9
    Anyone have current RV and MF for both 14 and 15, whatever is the more favorable months for 10k per year. 4x4. Also, is there a difference in rates between trims i.e., limited, altitude, latitude?

Thanks in Advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    jsnyjs said:

Anyone have current RV and MF for both 14 and 15, whatever is the more favorable months for 10k per year. 4x4. Also, is there a difference in rates between trims i.e., limited, altitude, latitude?

Thanks in Advance

Yes... Chrysler Finance has different numbers for each trim level. Which one are you interested in? Also specify 2WD or 4WD.

No lease program for the 2014 models, though

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Jeep Compass Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.