Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda CR-V Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• blakeivblakeiv Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2015
    alancr9 said:

That makes a lot of sense. "Invoice" was very meaningful when I did it 8 years ago, and I spent the last hour negotiating from invoice+$300 to invoice+$200. Life made sense. Now, the numbers are obfuscated, so I guess the only way to really know is threads like this where you have a bunch of hard-ball negotiators pushing the limits of the dealerships and reporting the results, giving us statistical information about where the bottom is.

From what I've read, it sounds like the bottom line for honda and/or CR-Vs is probably around "invoice" minus $1,700. If I was the manufacturers, I'd try to keep that a moving target, over different styles, models or even years.

I would actually say invoice is more meaningful now that it was before the internet age, but on a car by car basis. The dealers want a level playing field so invoice is now supposed to be true cost (sans holdback) of each car. And I spoke with enough people that I believe that to be true for each individual car. Meaning if a dealer only sold one car in month, that invoice is their cost (sans holdback).

But of course, what they don't tell you is the quantity discounts/bonuses they get on the side. That is what the people on here getting $1,500+ off of invoice on the CRV are flushing out. The dealer is taking a $1k loss on the car ($500ish was holdback) but will get that back in a bonus or quantity discount. I could be wrong, but I believe the dealers when they say they are taking a loss, but it is a narrow focus for just that individual car.
    brian125 said:

Ryan I'm assuming your talking about the dealer in NJ. Be careful with planet Honda they are a bad dealership. Many bad reviews and complaints with this dealership over the years.

Here is my trick for any dealer, good or bad, when you negotiate over the phone. This is when you have a final price and the deal is done (via phone). You ask them to send you the VIN of the car you are buying with the exact mileage. Then tell him:

"We have agreed on XXXXX price OUT THE DOOR. If I show up and you tell me the car is even $50 more than that price, I walk. If you have anything else to tell me, tell me now."

If you are clear and direct like the above, you will not have a problem. But if you do, walk out. Don't even argue. Just leave. Don't wait to discuss with a manager. Tell them you are leaving and the Manager can call you in the next 15 minutes and you MIGHT return if he agrees to the original deal.
    Here is my data dump: 2015 CRV EX AWD - No add ons

Dealers contacted: 14
    Dealers responded: 8

Price below is based price, the only fee in Missouri is a $199 admin fee that is pretty universal (every Honda dealer had it in their price.

Invoice: $26,038
    Holdback: $536
    Invoice Less HB: $25,502 - Dealer cost on each car - not counting quanity discounts and bonuses

Dealer #1 25,650 w free mudguards - My test drive location
    #2 24,300 w free mudguards
    #3 25,474
    #4 25,081 (also promised to beat any offer by $300)
    #5 25,637
    #6 25,802 w free mudguards
    #7 25,637
    #8 25,500 (free $450 in accessories already on car)

These were all first offers after I let them know I would buy from the lowest #. The only game I played was I let dealer #4 know the winning price because he said he'd beat any price by $300. He did not live up to this promise (which makes me feel good that I was close to the bottom price).

I went with #2 obviously and was Out the Door at $23,300 + 199 = $24,999 (this is a repeat of my earlier post). $1,738 off of invoice and nearly $1,900 if you count the mudguards.

Good luck to the board. This forum was very helpful in giving me a goal of $1,500 off of invoice. Its helpful to have a realistic target when you start these things.

See you in 10 years.
  • ryan2016ryan2016 Member Posts: 12
    Hi, Blakeiv, thank you for the advice, and I will do that, see how the dealer response,
    Also, I have asked them very specific questions about fees, their response are , no fees, just add state tax and DMV. I am kind surprised by a NJ dealer that didn't add Documentation fee, and destination fee. But I am going to do your trick, and see how they going to do.
    brian125 said:

blakeiv ,

I understand your point but that tactic don't always work for a rookie buyer. Here is why? Alot of buyers get nowhere fast if they keep on asking for best price.( you get dealers idea of a good price not mine . ) A lot of buyers in here have No to very little negotiating skills some have no clue what there models invoice price is and are in negotiations to buy with dealerships. These are the folks who benefit most from my low and high target prices across the country.

Above poster was on his way to dealer to buy. ( didn't even know if it was a good deal or not ) that's why I gave him a more respectable number.

More skilled negotiators like yourself and others can pull off a better deal with your mentioned approach.

Calls and emails to dealerships is the best way to start off the negotiation process eliminating the bad dealers that wont give you pricing or negotiate this way.

Fair point. I guess I assumed those willing to chase down this forum were well educated in new car buying and the CRV.

I do stand by my premise. If you are well researched and know what you want. You have to convey to a dealer that best price wins and he needs to give you # or he doesn't get a chance. This is stolen from old fighting chance, but you say "I respect you position on not giving me a price, but if you don't give me a price, you won't sell me a car."

Salesmen are incredibly good at getting what they want. So you can't give them an inch. If you stick to your guns and don't give an inch, they will drop the BS quickly. But you should always be polite and respectful (even in the rare occasions that salesmen are not polite and respectful).

In my dealings, I have only had about 1 in 10 dealers refuse to deal with me under 'my rules'. Most realize I'm not giving in and they either give me a price over the phone or call me back once the quote is worked up. Some dealers will stall and wait a day or so to get you their price. I assume they are waiting to see how bad they need the sale as the days run out on the calendar.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited August 2015
    blakeiv said:

The dealers want a level playing field so invoice is now supposed to be true cost (sans holdback) of each car. And I spoke with enough people that I believe that to be true for each individual car.

The other wrinkle is that because of the bonuses, even the owner doesn't know what each car in inventory costs until they run the books at the end of the month or the quarter. Or so I've read on the internet. :)

Those bonuses aren't just money either. There may be the odd cruise thrown in but allocations may be based on meeting sales quotas, and there may be additional funds or credits available for tech training or special service tools. Who knows. Allocations would be a biggie.
    Hi, Blakeiv, I agree with you about your tactic. I actually used such way 3 years ago, it work very well. Today's market is not like before, we as consumer should educated ourselves first before visit a dealer, if everyone doing so, then those dealers will have no chance but to give up their attitude that face consumer. Finally, we can get what we want but not waste time in the dealership.

By the way, I used your word, pick up some vehicles from their inventory, send email to the Planet Honda, and have not hear from those yet. By the way, I didn't see Honda financial service offer CRV 0.9 Apr. Do we have that interest? I get pre-approved by Honda , but didn't say I can get that interest.
    Planet Honda get back to me, "Yes, it's your state charges and DMV + the 24,250" I am going to visit them afternoon, will let everyone know the result.
    Hi, Blakeiv, I guess I am going to give up on Planet Honda, there are too much negative rate online, and the answer from their internet salesperson make me fell can trust them, is just too good to be true. So I am looking for somewhere else now.
    edited August 2015
    Their reviews here aren't too bad. Usual disclaimers, and you guys are in the neighborhood and hear the talk "on the ground".
  • sonew123sonew123 Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2015
    I still havent purchased mine yet...the $25,000 OTD in Missourri makes me growl as ive reached the OTD price of $28,000. id really be happy at $27,000 OTD but afraid i have no chance in heck!! That includes$2000 taxes and fees
    The price seems not really going down this time, I guess demand is high for crv. Didn't see a lot inventory for HRV, and saw the news saying HRV currently suppress the sale of crv, but I feel that is false news, actually is not true.
    edited August 2015
    Hard to say, the CR-V seems pretty big to me. Shoppers may take a look at an HR-V and decide that it's plenty roomy enough (and it really is for a lot of uses).

The CR-V is often the most researched vehicle here at Edmunds.
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited August 2015
    Ryan

Planet Honda will not deal via phone or internet . If they do its to lure you into the dealership. ( That's why they never sold me a vehicle ) Thousands of buyers I sent there over the years complained about there bait and switch tactic's once you get in the dealership.

Planet Honda gets a thumps down . Buyers with a few new car purchases under there belts wont stand a chance against there deceitful tactic's.

Beware if you go to Planet be ready to walk if they start changing numbers.

NJ dealers that a lot off buyers have done well at months end are

Auto-Sport , Garden State , DCH Paramus , DCH Kay, Madison, Hamilton , Joyce

Good luck

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

Thanks, Brian, I decide not visit Planet Honda, however, I contact almost 50 dealers in NJ and NY, NJ has a really high documentation fee, and NY has a high selling price. But both state seems have no good offer this time of the year. I guess, I am going to hold and wait to see next month.
    edited August 2015
    Ryan

A very good price for the NY/ NJ area in Aug. for the 2015 CRV Is between 1500 to 2k below invoice with the harder being 2k. ( a lot of dealers wont come close to this pricing) as you found out. If you don't mind some wasted time today the Planet Honda deal was 1800 below invoice minus there 399 doc fee. That puts you in at almost 1500 below range. Maybe you could lower that offer some. Today would be the day. But again if you go there walk in with its this price ( xx) or I'm gone. Fast and simply.

If you have not tried Auto-Sport Honda give there internet manager a call and tell Him/ her ( I believe Krystal has left ) your price/ what makes this deal happen today. If they have your model/ color they are a good dealership they won't play games with you.

New Rochelle Honda has a 75 doc fee in NY call there Internet Mgr , Ms. Shammett.

New Rochelle sells a lot of Hondas. ( high volume dealership ) I have bought hundreds of vehicles thru them over the years. Worth a call today.

Dealer that don't have your model today wont come close to the higher target price. 1000 to 1500 below invoice may be your best offers for AUG.

Asking for a best price like above poster mentioned won't work Today in this area. The price range I have given you is the best you may do depending on neg/ skills , dealers stock for NJ/ NY. Use it to make your best deal today.

Sept. may bring a incentive / rebate but stock is dwindling down very fast .

Good luck

Thank you Brian, I had price from all those dealers you just mentioned, New Rochelle has provide very high sell price for the LX $23,372* and EX $27,605* model without include any fees and des, and auto-port honda actually sent me the quote and also called me, but then late, when I told the guy I need EX, he told me they don't have it anymore which I saw they have a lot inventory. So I am not sure what tactic those dealers trying to play, but definitely, the price is too high for LX and EX model in NY, NJ area.
    Lots of dealers farm out inventory listings on their website or just do a poor job of updating it themselves. You could always cruise the lot after hours I suppose, assuming they don't limit access.
    edited August 2015
    blakeiv said:

I went with #2 obviously and was Out the Door at $23,300 + 199 = $24,999 (this is a repeat of my earlier post). $1,738 off of invoice and nearly $1,900 if you count the mudguards.

Mistyped there. Out the door was $23,300 + 199 = $24,499
    edited August 2015
    blakeiv

What state did you purchase? Name of dealer for the forum?

• rage151rage151 Member Posts: 8
    stever said:

Looks like the numbers are $31,863 invoice, $33,775 MSRP and TMV of $32,099. That's for a Raleigh zip and all the numbers include destination of $880.

The way most places are dealing, you should be trying for a selling price of $31,300 to $31,900, give or take. Throwing $300 tax on $31,300 and a bit of a doc fee...well, math isn't my strong suit, but that would push you toward $31,600. Hm, where have I seen that number before? :)

I think it'd be a stretch to get down to $31,100 OTD but I've been wrong before (and it doesn't cost anything to ask - and @brian125 would ask, and he'd probably get it!) Looks to me like your target would be terrific to hit and just keep remembering that $32,100 is about the average price paid around there.

Please keep us posted on how your dealers react to your quote requests. And good luck.

Oh, if you don't mind saying, just what region of NC are you in?

stever, thank you for the reply. My apologies for not responding sooner. Was in the dealer battle zone all last week. We decided to forgo the Touring and purchased a 2015 EXL AWD, Friday. Don't know if we got the best deal, but I think it's pretty good. We landed on $28,350. Fee's, etc., brought it to $29,161 OTD.

Overall, one dealer was a pleasure to work with. They communicated via email and telephone, offered many different scenario's, didn't attempt to overuse the common (obvious) sales hooks - guess you could say they weren't very aggressive, yet maintained a reasonable momentum. We bought from this dealer and would do so again (of course, provided the price is right).

The other dealer was quite the opposite. They tried everything to get a quick commitment. Called two or three times to "confirm my appointment", but I never made one. They would apologize and start selling/negotiating - making it obvious why they really called. They also didn't care to discuss anything via email. In the end the amount of aggressiveness being displayed didn't apply to pricing. Best they could do was $17 more per month than the other dealer.

I'm in the Triad area of NC.

Hey, thanks again for your advice!
    Congrats and good for you for sticking with the "good" dealer. Feel free to write a Dealer Review or two.
    edited September 2015
    brian125 said:

blakeiv

What state did you purchase? Name of dealer for the forum?

Missouri - St. Louis & extended area. I don't give out the dealers names I work with. Their offer is between them and I. And its true that each month the dealer that might give an aggressive offer changes. I bought from a different dealer this time than last. And the guy I bought from last time wasn't even competitive.

Just got to contact many in your area and see who is the most desperate this month. I find it best to work with a Sales Manager versus the internet department (in most cases). Some internet departments seem to have set limits on how low they can go. Sales Managers have all the flexibility and have to approve an aggressive internet offer anyway. If the Sales Manager is willing to deal with you, that is your best bet. (Email the sales manager directly, call them if you need his email.) He'll pass off/forward the email if he doesn't want to deal with you. But at least you tried to cut out the middle man.
  • rage151rage151 Member Posts: 8
    stever said:

Congrats and good for you for sticking with the "good" dealer. Feel free to write a Dealer Review or two.

Ok, done!

• scar_facescar_face Member Posts: 6
    Ended up paying $32,210 OTD (30,000 + taxes) for CRV AWD Touring. Turns out you can negotiate even lower, maybe aim for around $29000 + taxes.
  • rklabzzzrklabzzz Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

I am planning to purchase new 2015 CR-V EX 2WD in San Jose, CA. What is the best OTD that I should go for? I am in touch with couple of dealers and they have quoted me $27026 for EX and $29214 for EX-L. After reading this thread I can see that this is way above average price paid. I'm in no hurry to buy the car I can wait for couple of months. Should I hold off till November to get better deal? Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
    RK
    Thanks @rage151!

@scar_face, there's always going to be someone who gets a lower price than you but the stars have to be in alignment. Date, inventory, competition among dealers, a full moon, who ate too much sauerkraut at lunch and wants to wind the deal up and go home early, some golfer named Brian standing over your shoulder yelling at the sales manager, who knows why. Don't sweat it and go enjoy your new car. :)
    sonew123 said:

I still havent purchased mine yet...the $25,000 OTD in Missourri makes me growl as ive reached the OTD price of $28,000. id really be happy at $27,000 OTD but afraid i have no chance in heck!! That includes$2000 taxes and fees

I am now throwing a car starter on the table because the color of car I wanted ONLY
    Has beige interior and I hate beige..Now I have to spend up to $300 on custom covers so they should offer something else up! I had 1 deaer pawn me off to a newbie because Im sure he hated all the emails! He was not nice anyway!
  • buy_hondabuy_honda Member Posts: 6
    Does your quoted price include tax?
    rklabzzz said:

Hello,

I am planning to purchase new 2015 CR-V EX 2WD in San Jose, CA. What is the best OTD that I should go for? I am in touch with couple of dealers and they have quoted me $27026 for EX and $29214 for EX-L. After reading this thread I can see that this is way above average price paid. I'm in no hurry to buy the car I can wait for couple of months. Should I hold off till November to get better deal? Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
    RK

• rklabzzzrklabzzz Member Posts: 3
    Yes, it does. The salesman told me that this is the best OTD price.
    buy_honda said:

Does your quoted price include tax?

rklabzzz said:

Hello,

Thanks,
    RK

• radar007radar007 Member Posts: 24
    Is it possible to get a 2015 CRV EX AWD for $26K OTD in Ohio? Tax is 7.25% and doc fees are $250. Does the doc fee get taxed? How of the destination fee is it taxed or negotiable? Best quote I have so far is $25,500 + Tax/doc, etc. Invoice on this is $26,289 correct? Thanks.
    edited September 2015
    The 2015 Crv ex awd, model invoice = $26,037 this price includes the 880 destination charge.

Getting as many dealerships involved as far as your willing to travel will help you make the best possible deal. pitting one dealer against the next or making your best priced deal.

Is your Target price do-able ( might be hard in your area) ......... If supply is on your side and you negotiate at months end you will do a lot better than above deal of $287 below invoice price. This after taken into consideration the $250 doc fee.

How many CRV's did this dealer have on lot?? Find dealers with more inventory//// better deals can be had.

Doc fee's are taxed in some states. Ohio's doc's are taxed by the state. The dest/ charge is taxed as part of the new car sale. .

Dest/ charge is not negotiable. All buyers have to pay this freight charge.

Good luck

• ohbuyingcarohbuyingcar Member Posts: 6
    Just stumbled upon this forum. wished I would have knew about this before :smile:

I guess I missed the boat of "last few days in month end deal" :disappointed:

In south central PA, buying EX-L AWD getting quote for $27,750 (incl. dest) + TT&Fees (tax runs 6% here) Doc fees about 300.

Now, I see invoice price of $28,748 at Truecar.com. Is that correct? or should I check here at Edmunds. Can't find it here. sorry!

Do I still have negotiating power since now it's start of the month and I am afraid by next 2 -3 weeks it will be hard to find the model I like.

Please provide with any ammunition I might have when I email dealers tomorrow! And, anything else I should know if I didn't provided here.

Thanks!!!
    edited September 2015
    Invoice should be the same here, KBB or any of the other sites, at least for the 48 contiguous states - you just have to pay attention to how destination is treated. We stick that fee ($880) on the "bottom" line. The easiest way to find the numbers here is to go to the Make | Model tabs and drill down to the CR-V in the style you are searching.

You missed the end of the month but Labor Day is usually a big car buying weekend in most places, so I'd aim for that for a target date.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    First... you can't trust TrueCar.. :p

Second, end of the month for car dealers is when the current program ends, and for Honda, that is September 7th.. If you want an end of the month deal, shop this weekend.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

2015 EXL awd = ...................$28,471

edited September 2015
    Thanks guys. So, my target should be about $2000 below invoice which would be around $26,472 and it looks like I am about under $700 of that invoice price. Is that fair price? Or are you guys talking about $2000 below the base invoice price excluding dest. charge ;)

$27,750 was just their internet price so it looks like I might have some room for negotiation by emailing few dealers. I dont know if I am that good negotiator!!!

Forgot to mention, I am also trading a car which has very low mileage. Hopefully that works in my favor
    edited September 2015
    ohbuyingcar

It may be possible to get close to 2k below invoice in some area's at the end of this month. . Some of the best deals posted up till now are 1500 below invoice after doc's are considered . Getting 2k below may be hard for you if negotiating skills are not strong.

A 1000 to 2000 below invoice is a good target area to concentrate on with 2k being a top price to get at this time for (sept ) .

Your above deal is $721 below invoice minus dealers doc fee charge. That's where your at right now.

good luck

You can go to the Used Cars section here and get an estimate of the trade-in value of your car. If you have a CarMax near you, get a quote from them to fall back on.
    Well I did it..2015 CRV EX OTD total of $28,641.60 upstate NY pricing
    Includes remote car stater, trunk trays, all season floor mats-trays, license, regstration all atxes and fees..oil changes, and free car washes for as long as I own my car. I pick it up next week! Mountain air..Ill post the breakdown when I get to work but the taxes are 8% which kills me...took me a month to bite the bullt and finally get rock bottoms. Even had some people pawn me off or completely stop replying to me but my local dealer came through and was an angel through this whole thing. He gave me the best deal, I only counter offered him 4 times and he didt budge for 2 weeks. Even the dealrships with 2x as much inventory, closer to cities, couldnt touch my locals pricing.Im happy
    Thank you so much for all Your help!!!!! Wish I could post photos!
    That's terrific @sonew123. Congrats!
    brian125 said:

ohbuyingcar

It may be possible to get close to 2k below invoice in some area's at the end of this month. . Some of the best deals posted up till now are 1500 below invoice after doc's are considered . Getting 2k below may be hard for you if negotiating skills are not strong.

A 1000 to 2000 below invoice is a good target area to concentrate on with 2k being a top price to get at this time for (sept ) .

Your above deal is $721 below invoice minus dealers doc fee charge. That's where your at right now.

good luck

Okay. So some updates. I am now at 27,200 with destination charge + 930 (tax, lower because I am trading in my current car) + 285 dealer fees and title/tags. So, I am lower by 550 from yesterday. I think its a progress. I kind of agreed on everything now verbally as I was shocked to see they accepted the offer (this dealer is known not to negotiate too much)

How can I now back out if I find another dealer willing to go down a bit further? I am guessing all they have leverage is now on the trade in I have.

Thanks much. this is great place to research car price!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

brian125 said:

ohbuyingcar

good luck

Okay. So some updates. I am now at 27,200 with destination charge + 930 (tax, lower because I am trading in my current car) + 285 dealer fees and title/tags. So, I am lower by 550 from yesterday. I think its a progress. I kind of agreed on everything now verbally as I was shocked to see they accepted the offer (this dealer is known not to negotiate too much)

How can I now back out if I find another dealer willing to go down a bit further? I am guessing all they have leverage is now on the trade in I have.

If you got the deal you were looking for and agreed to it, then stop looking and buy it.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

brian125 said:

ohbuyingcar

good luck

If you got the deal you were looking for and agreed to it, then stop looking and buy it.. ;)
    Agreed. Tough negotiations is one thing, but not living up to what you say is not good business. If you asked for a target price and the dealer says ok, then go buy it. Otherwise you are just jerking them around and making them not want to deal over email anymore.
    blakeiv said:

kyfdx said:

brian125 said:

ohbuyingcar

good luck

Agreed. Tough negotiations is one thing, but not living up to what you say is not good business. If you asked for a target price and the dealer says ok, then go buy it. Otherwise you are just jerking them around and making them not want to deal over email anymore.
    kyfdx said:

brian125 said:

ohbuyingcar

good luck

Agree with both of you. Only if now I still get trade in value what they said after inspecting.

I will update here tomorrow or Monday!! Wish me luck.... ;)
  • newcrv4wenewcrv4we Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for your advice and assistance -- here's how we made out in CT:

2015 CRV AWD EX (White Diamond Pearl)
    $24,500 base price
    $429 dealer fee
    ++Tax and Title

Probably emailed over 30 dealers in CT and surrounding states, and then worked with a few of the lower quotes to get them down even further. Happy with price and process, but wanted to check-in with the experts for their opinion on pricing--and to add my data to the board.

Thanks again!
    hi, newcrv4we, where is your destination charge? and the dealer fee seems really high, in NY is 75, in NJ is 299.
  • terzaghi83terzaghi83 Member Posts: 6
    newcrv4we said:
    Thank you for your advice and assistance -- here's how we made out in CT: 2015 CRV AWD EX (White Diamond Pearl) $24,500 base price $429 dealer fee ++Tax and Title Probably emailed over 30 dealers in CT and surrounding states, and then worked with a few of the lower quotes to get them down even further. Happy with price and process, but wanted to check-in with the experts for their opinion on pricing--and to add my data to the board. Thanks again!
    For what it's worth  in Oklahoma i bought a pearl white AWD EX with tinted front windows, all weather mats, and trunk cargo tray for $24650 out the door (no other fees or dealer doc fees, etc).  I financed thru capital one at 1.99 percent with a fairly decent down payment.  Paid title a month later at tag office
    edited September 2015
    newcrv4we said:

Thank you for your advice and assistance -- here's how we made out in CT:

2015 CRV AWD EX (White Diamond Pearl)
    $24,500 base price
    $429 dealer fee
    ++Tax and Title

Probably emailed over 30 dealers in CT and surrounding states, and then worked with a few of the lower quotes to get them down even further. Happy with price and process, but wanted to check-in with the experts for their opinion on pricing--and to add my data to the board.

Thanks again!

CT pricing is not as good as other states posted in here. Your deal is in the 1000 to 1500 below invoice price range. ( $1108 below invoice after doc fee considered )

Good job negotiating. The white diamond paint is sharp looking.

Enjoy your new ride in CT

• tecsantotecsanto Member Posts: 1
    We got our CR-V last night in LA. Its a 2015 Black EX FWD. The base price was $23,910 and OTD worked out at $26,441. This included 1 year free car wash + CR-V all season floor Mats + Cargo Tray + Wheel Locks (not sure if this last item is a standard fixture) + 1 free oil change. We also decided to pay $2304 for extended warranty (7 yrs/100000 miles).