Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    m5froth said:

Hello. RV & MF for Yukon Denali 36/10 please. In Los Angeles. Thanks much

.00155 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Jeffrey ConteJeffrey Conte Member Posts: 18
    Hello Michaell,

I am located in NJ and would like to lease a Yukon XL SLT or Denali. Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 36/12 and 48/12 ?

Thank you.
    Jeff
  • Options
    jconte said:

Hello Michaell,

I am located in NJ and would like to lease a Yukon XL SLT or Denali. Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 36/12 and 48/12 ?

Thank you.
    Jeff

36/12 - .00155 and 56%
    48/12 - .00170 and 50%

Both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Jeffrey ConteJeffrey Conte Member Posts: 18
    Thank you so much for the fast response. I am heading over there tonight to see if I can strike a deal.
  • Options
    tomdisalvotomdisalvo Member Posts: 16
    Hi, I'm looking for MF & RV numbers on a 36/12k lease. Located in Wisconsin. Yukon, 4x4, SLE trim.

I'm finding .00155 & 66%, please confirm. Thanks!
  • Options

Hi, I'm looking for MF & RV numbers on a 36/12k lease. Located in Wisconsin. Yukon, 4x4, SLE trim.

I'm finding .00155 & 66%, please confirm. Thanks!

.00155 and 68% for 36/12. $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    adaghlianadaghlian Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out and let me know if this is a good deal or not. I found a Base Yukon, 4x4, SLE Trim. MSRP was 53k and they brought it down to 50.5. I also have a $1500 lease rebate. So my current deal is $450, $480 after tax on a 39 month term with $3350 down and 12k miles a yaer. The money factor they told me was .00175. I've signed most of the documents, but haven't put the final downpayment down. If anyone out there could help me out asap that would be very much appreciated.

As far as I know its has the convenience pack, max tow pack, driver alert pack. Besides that all standard base packaging.
    Thanks for any and all input.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    adaghlian said:

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out and let me know if this is a good deal or not. I found a Base Yukon, 4x4, SLE Trim. MSRP was 53k and they brought it down to 50.5. I also have a $1500 lease rebate. So my current deal is $450, $480 after tax on a 39 month term with $3350 down and 12k miles a yaer. The money factor they told me was .00175. I've signed most of the documents, but haven't put the final downpayment down. If anyone out there could help me out asap that would be very much appreciated.

As far as I know its has the convenience pack, max tow pack, driver alert pack. Besides that all standard base packaging.
    Thanks for any and all input.

.00155 MF and 66% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jqnmartinezjqnmartinez Member Posts: 29
    Looking at a 2016 Yukon SLT... can I get MF and Residual on 36/15k and 39/15k in Texas? Negotiated price is $50995. I'm new to the lease world and attempting to negotiate a lease.

what kind of payment should I expect based on these figures? Im' aiming put $0 down
  • Options

Looking at a 2016 Yukon SLT... can I get MF and Residual on 36/15k and 39/15k in Texas? Negotiated price is $50995. I'm new to the lease world and attempting to negotiate a lease.

what kind of payment should I expect based on these figures? Im' aiming put $0 down

.00155 and 58% / 56%.

In Texas, the entire selling price is subject to sales tax, which will make your lease payment higher.

Need to know the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost (selling price plus all taxes and fees you are not paying up front) in order to calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jqnmartinezjqnmartinez Member Posts: 29
    michaell msrp is $60995. What would be reasonable to assume the cap cost should be. I am waiting for the dealer to send me the numbers (email). I don't want to put any money down unless I have to... I've read puttin money down on a lease isn't a good idea, would this be correct? 
  • Options

michaell msrp is $60995. What would be reasonable to assume the cap cost should be. I am waiting for the dealer to send me the numbers (email). I don't want to put any money down unless I have to... I've read puttin money down on a lease isn't a good idea, would this be correct? 

We don't track selling prices. Use the "make/model/year" pulldown's at the top of the screen to link to the price tools. There is a difference between down payment and upfront costs – upfront cost would include things like sales tax, and other fees. And, it is your choice whether to pay those costs when you sign the paperwork or add them to the capitalized cost and spread them out over the payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dtpnjdtpnj Member Posts: 5
    Kindly provide MF and Resid on 2016 4wd Yukon Denali 36m/12k and 39m/12k. Does State matter (NJ)? Also, do you know what incentives may exist? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    dtpnj said:

Kindly provide MF and Resid on 2016 4wd Yukon Denali 36m/12k and 39m/12k. Does State matter (NJ)? Also, do you know what incentives may exist? Thanks in advance!

.00152 MF and 60%/58% residual.

Don't have the incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bpowell70bpowell70 Member Posts: 2
    I wanted to check Yukon SLT pricing and see if it is correct. Dealer quoted Yukon SLT $66835 MSRP and $59292 sale price. Residual is 57% and 0.0013 MF, 39 month 12k miles. Dealer is saying monthly price is $830, but I would have expected something less.
  • Options
    bpowell70 said:

I wanted to check Yukon SLT pricing and see if it is correct. Dealer quoted Yukon SLT $66835 MSRP and $59292 sale price. Residual is 57% and 0.0013 MF, 39 month 12k miles. Dealer is saying monthly price is $830, but I would have expected something less.

Those numbers result in a payment of $670/mo plus tax - a long way from $830.

What state and tax rate is this?

And, confirm the adjusted cap cost - if higher than the sale price, find out what's been added.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bpowell70bpowell70 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks. I was thinking it was too high. I will need to confirm the adjusted cap cost. I am in Illinois. Tax rate is 7%
  • Options
    bpowell70 said:

Thanks. I was thinking it was too high. I will need to confirm the adjusted cap cost. I am in Illinois. Tax rate is 7%

Where in Illinois? If you are in Cook County, you pay both state and county tax, which kills you on a lease. Combined rate of something like 17%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    slobodawgsslobodawgs Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

I'm in Washington State returning a 2013 Acadia (to the same dealership) that I went over mileage enough to be due $6500 in lease return charges. Looking to switch into a 2016 Yukon SLT and received the following offer. Looking for opinions or advice and want to make sure I'm not missing something.

39 months w/ 15K
    MSRP $66990 w/ $3K discount and $595 Acquisition fee adjusted cap is $62173
    Residual is 56% and MF is 0.00171
    Inception fees $2588 includes standard $1570 plus $800 going to Acadia charges.
    Payment $732.23 plus tax ($804.72 total)

Is there anywhere I can push harder? Am I missing anything? This is way better than the first offer they gave me not even worth repeating here. My credit rating is top tier.

Thanks A lot!

• Options

Hi,

I'm in Washington State returning a 2013 Acadia (to the same dealership) that I went over mileage enough to be due $6500 in lease return charges. Looking to switch into a 2016 Yukon SLT and received the following offer. Looking for opinions or advice and want to make sure I'm not missing something.

39 months w/ 15K
    MSRP $66990 w/ $3K discount and $595 Acquisition fee adjusted cap is $62173
    Residual is 56% and MF is 0.00171
    Inception fees $2588 includes standard $1570 plus $800 going to Acadia charges.
    Payment $732.23 plus tax ($804.72 total)

Is there anywhere I can push harder? Am I missing anything? This is way better than the first offer they gave me not even worth repeating here. My credit rating is top tier.

Thanks A lot!

The money factor seems to be marked up a touch – the base rate is .00155. What happened to the rest of the mileage charges?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Dealership is most likely buying the Acadia at a reduced rate is my guess.  Maybe that's why the MF is inflated?
  • Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for Yukon SLT 2wd in NC, 36/15?
  • Options
    The remaining mileage charges are being absorbed by dealership because they are buying out the Acadia. Instead of turning it in and paying $6500, they are taking it and we're paying an extra $800 into the lease...Or, at least that's what I'm being told. Maybe that is why the MF is higher than the base rate?
  • Options

The remaining mileage charges are being absorbed by dealership because they are buying out the Acadia. Instead of turning it in and paying $6500, they are taking it and we're paying an extra $800 into the lease...Or, at least that's what I'm being told. Maybe that is why the MF is higher than the base rate?

The MF markup is profit for the dealer.

I'd want to make sure I understand all the numbers behind this deal. Wouldn't want any surprises.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV for Yukon SLT 2wd in NC, 36/15?

.00168 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

If you are getting out of most of the over-mileage charges, that is a big plus.

How are you going to avoid going over, again?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

If you are getting out of most of the over-mileage charges, that is a big plus.

How are you going to avoid going over, again?
    We made the mistake of going with 12K the first time on a longer lease. This time I've negotiated more miles and a shorter term....
  • Options
    Michaell said:

I'd want to make sure I understand all the numbers behind this deal. Wouldn't want any surprises.
    Michaell said:

Agreed...Thanks. I think I'm OK with all the other numbers.... It's that MF I can't figure out. I'm going to ask again for them to lower that number.
  • Options
    xerxes480xerxes480 Member Posts: 9
    MF and RV for 2016 Yukon Denali XL, 36 months/15k miles? In WA state. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    xerxes480 said:

MF and RV for 2016 Yukon Denali XL, 36 months/15k miles? In WA state. Thanks in advance!

.00152 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dngrtomdngrtom Member Posts: 4
    Hi Michael - looking at a 36/10 Yukon Denali in Denver; MF/RV? Any promos you know of for July/Aug?
  • Options
    dngrtom said:

Hi Michael - looking at a 36/10 Yukon Denali in Denver; MF/RV? Any promos you know of for July/Aug?

.00152 and 61%. No incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bnguyen1991bnguyen1991 Member Posts: 22
    Looking for a Yukon SLT, 36/12 or 36/10 in Orange County, CA this weekend. Any numbers?
  • Options

Looking for a Yukon SLT, 36/12 or 36/10 in Orange County, CA this weekend. Any numbers?

.00152 MF and 67%/68% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bnguyen1991bnguyen1991 Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

Are they allowed to change residual numbers? When dealing with BMW, they've always told me no.

.00152 MF and 60% residual
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Are they allowed to change residual numbers? When dealing with BMW, they've always told me no.

.00152 MF and 60% residual
    Residual is always fixed by the bank and cannot be modified by the dealer.

For all brands.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jeffstlouisjeffstlouis Member Posts: 3
    Sorry, looking for Aug numbers for a Yukon SLT in St. Louis, MO (MF and RV).
  • Options
    btomasiebtomasie Member Posts: 30
    to piggy-back on jeffstlouis's post... I am looking for August numbers for:
    4WD Yukon SLT - 36/12K and 15K
    4WD Yukon Denali - 36/12K and 15K

Thanks much!
  • Options

Sorry, looking for Aug numbers for a Yukon SLT in St. Louis, MO (MF and RV).

.00152 MF and 58% residual for 36/15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    btomasie said:

to piggy-back on jeffstlouis's post... I am looking for August numbers for:
    4WD Yukon SLT - 36/12K and 15K
    4WD Yukon Denali - 36/12K and 15K

Thanks much!

.00152 MF and 60%/58% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    robert_h2robert_h2 Member Posts: 42
    4WD Yukon XL Denali - 36/10 36/12 36/15 Are there any 39 month terms available?

Looking for MF and Residual on these terms.

Thanks
  • Options
    robert_h2 said:

Thanks

36/15 - .00152 and 54%. $700 lease cash

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K.

Subtract 1% for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    robert_h2robert_h2 Member Posts: 42
    Michaell said:

robert_h2 said:

Thanks

So there is better residual on the non-XL version ?
  • Options
    robert_h2 said:

Michaell said:

robert_h2 said:

Thanks

So there is better residual on the non-XL version ?
    Yes. Add 4% to the XL residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bardownbardown Member Posts: 7
    Looking for MF/Residual on both 2016 Yukon Denali and SLT (Chicago area). Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    bardown said:

Looking for MF/Residual on both 2016 Yukon Denali and SLT (Chicago area). Thanks in advance.

Forgot to add - need residual/MF for 36/10, 12 and 15 on both SLT and Denali.
  • Options
    bardown said:

bardown said:

36/15 numbers - .00152 and 58% for both trims

Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

bardown said:

bardown said:

Thanks a ton. Can you provide MF/Resid for 39 month as well?
  • Options
    bardown said:

Michaell said:

bardown said:

bardown said:

Thanks a ton. Can you provide MF/Resid for 39 month as well?
    Subtract 2% from the residual for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jojo9976jojo9976 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for MF and residual for Yukon Denali 4wd in Denver for 36/15. Do they offer 18k mile option? Is 36 month best deal?

Also, any lease incentives for August?

Thanks!