Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Dodge Dakota Owners - Meet the Members

Comments

• david150david150 Member Posts: 5
    Traded my '88 Pathfinder 6/24 for a '00 2dr,4wd Dakota with 4.7l auto, amber fire. I love this truck! Gas mileage started at 16mpg and getting better. Also in SE PA. Hi bookitty and vman.
  • willywillwillywill Member Posts: 18
    hello all...i bought my dakota back in the last part of Feb.It's a 2000 dakota club cab slt plus, loaded for the exception of the power over head thing, 4x4, t&h...It has the 4.7 w/auto. Deep Patriot blue.Right now i live in Des Moines,Ia but i am getting transfered to Scottsdale,AZ next month. Does any one live in Arizona and how much is your regastration(?) fees like
    thanks Will
  • newquadnewquad Member Posts: 33
    A big hello, and sorry we missed you as a CA Quadder. I travel the 580 corridor quite often to Livermore to train my dogs, so you and Carl look for the 2wd White Quad with two big dog crates in the bed carrying my two German Shepherds!
    Susan
  • blakdakblakdak Member Posts: 19
    Name: Earl S. Paschall, 53 with a push.
    Handle: BlakDak
    Residence: Pasadena, Maryland.

Truck:
    2000 Black (of course) CC, SLT+, 4.7L, 5 spd, 3.55, LSD, 4 wheel ABS, T&H, Towing, HD, power everything (including buckets), rear window slider, wheel flares, mud flaps, K&N drop in, A.R.E. Tonneau, Line-X bed liner.

I've lurked in the Dakota townhall quite a while, since before purchasing the vehicle in Aug. '99. I guess I am now coming out of the closet. I now have approx. 27K miles.
  • bookittybookitty Member Posts: 1,303
    David150, Willywill, Blakdak, welcome to the club. It's great to see the response by new members.

David150, are you in Bucks County? Just curious.

Bookitty
  • kmennekmenne Member Posts: 15
    Hello to all, and thanks to you for a great "web space". My decision to purchase my new QC was based primarily on the info you exchange here.

Here is what I ended up with:
    2000 Quad Cab
    Dark Green (not sure of the name)
    5.9 / 3.92 / LSD
    auto trans
    cloth interior
    split back front seats
    AC / power most everything
    MOPAR bedliner
    I bought this truck USED in Lansing, MI for $24,500.
    It has 650 miles on it now (bought with 320).
    My wife loves it. Our (2) small kids fit in it beautifully..

Looking forward to sharing experiences with you all.
  • david150david150 Member Posts: 5
    For the welcome. I live in Delaware County. I feel a Dakota rally coming on. What do you think?
  • jones27jones27 Member Posts: 42
    Hi to everyone from East Central Illinois.

Name: Suz Jones

Bought a 2000 Quad Cab in February. Has 6,500 miles on it now (I love to drive this truck) Had a 87' Mazda King Cab prior to the Quad. Had a hard time parting with such a reliable vehicle until I drove the Quad Cab in December. Knew then that I HAD TO HAVE ONE!

Color: Dark Maroon w/Driftwood on lower panel

3.9L
    Auto w/Std Rear End
    4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
    LSD
    Tire and Handling Pkg
    Rear Window Defrost
    Power Overhead
    CD Player
    Power Locks/Windows

Add Ons:
    Mopar Fog Lights
    Spray-in Liner (Carefree)
    Tonneau Cover
    Mopar Mup Flaps
    Mopar Door Entry Protectors
    K&N Drop In Air Filter
    Valley Hitch

Will post pictures at a later date.
  • quark99quark99 Member Posts: 136
    Another Northern California quadder! How's things up in the wine country? I'll look for you on the highway through Napa, (or the Silverado Trail) on my trips up to Lake County. (friends in Kelseyville, Ukiah, and Willits) Welcome!
    David, I love my Dakota Quad Cab 4X4. Amber Fire, 4.7, 5 speed, SLT, SLT Plus, 3.55, LSD, Slider, Skid Plates, T&H Package, Engine Block Heater, 6X9 Power Mirrors, Overhead Convenience Group, HD Service Group, Towing Group. Added Westin nerf bars Tuffliner and an A.R.E. LSII tonneau. Wonderful truck, I just love it.

Bookitty
  • maldbnsfmaldbnsf Member Posts: 3
    I have just 3000 miles on my truck. Done a lot of work to it (see the web page below)I think the quad cabs, all brands will be the next mini van for the family.

Thanks,
    Don Mallett
    Fort Worth, TX
    www.geocities.com/maldbnsf
    '00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home brew air filter, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil & Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs.
  • spike50spike50 Member Posts: 481
    Just back from 70 miles of backpacking in the mountains of New Mexico with the Boy Scouts. Dropped a belt size as well as turning 50. Can't think of a better way to keep a positive attitude.

Use the Quad as my daily driver. I started with the basic SLT package and have the following stats:

Light Driftwood, 4.7L, 5sp manual, 4x4, 3.55 rear with LSD, T&H group, HD package, 4W ABS, bucket seats, heated 6x9 mirrors with the defrost solid rear window, PENDA liner, TekStyle soft tonneau, ball on the bumper for light towing, added the Mopar door sills, front slush mats and rear tray, installed the $13 mud flaps all around, am adding Catz MSC "real" yellow fog-lights in the factory holes by next weekend. Don't have the overhead compass / temp console. Picked it up May 4 and just passed the 2,500 mile mark this week. Plan to have it a long time so I purchased the shop manual (Big Orange Book = BOB).

Married and have two sons, 20 and 17, and all of their friends in our refrig. Did I mention that I had to allow my wife to get two kittens, named "Black" and "Tan", in exchange for her allowing me to get the Quad. Live in the relative flatlands of central PA within an hour of tpmiller's home in "hard-coal country" and 2.5 hours from bookitty's Phila-hood.
    Spike, happy birthday. If you are looking for the notch that you lost, I think that I may have inadvertantly found it on my belt. Well, growing is good. happy that you had a good and safe trip. I'm proud of you.

Bookitty
  • impy2impy2 Member Posts: 50
    Name: John

Education: Bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering.

Origin: West Virginia

Occupation: Project engineer/industrial engineer/foreman. Work for Consol Energy, which is a major coal company nation wide. Too bad I have to spend 9 hours a day underground, but at least is have given me the opportunity to buy a Dakota.

Vehicle: 2000 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport, 4.7 liter V8, 5-speed stick shift, 3.92 axle ratio, tow package, fog lights, tire and handling package, power everything, premium sound, premium overhead consol, sport plus group, 31" tires, skid plates, sliding rear window, flame red, agate interior. I love this truck.

Hobbies: Sea doo'ing!!!! Water skiing, knee boarding, slalom water skiing and anything else that Aquaman would love to do.

I am married with no kids. (maybe in 1 or 2 years.)

dream vehicle: Dodge Ram 2500 loaded with the 8.0 liter V10 and 5-speed. Or a Dodge Viper. (consol energy does not pay me enough yet to afford the Viper, but at least my wife has no problems with me buying one if I ever get the chance.........she is a really cool girl!!

impy2- "impy" is my nickname. My dad was also called "impy". The name just kind of carried over a generation and stuck with me. He was the first "impy" and I was the second "impy"....Hence the name "impy2"
  • tecknoteckno Member Posts: 30
    I live in (believe it or not) Cool, California, located about an hour NE of Sacramento. I am a 39 year old elementary school teacher.

I own a 2000 QC, 3.9 liter, 2wd, 5 speed with a 3.55 axle ratio. The truck is driftwood color w/ agate interior (and griege headliner). I have the SLT Decor Group (A/C, cruise, tilt) and the SLT Plus Decor Group (T&H package, power locks, windows and 6x9 mirrors). I ordered the truck (via CarOrder.com) on 4/11, it shipped on 5/12 and was
    delivered to my house on 6/7.

I have added a rubber bed mat, a tailgate protector, body side molding and a Yakima Q-Tower rack.

I currently have about 2K miles on the vehicle. No problems yet, (except for that little dent from the door opening into a concrete barrier!).

Thanks to Andy_Jordan and Thermacguy for working at getting this forum going. As a reader of the "old" message boards, I gained a lot of helpful, friendly information on the QC, and reading the posts certainly helped pass my time as a "QuadWaiter".
    Welcome and thanks for registering.

Bookitty
  • tjumptjump Member Posts: 14
    Hey Teckno,

I saw that you have the Yak Q, and I have a question. Which clips did you use to mount them, and how did they fit with the door frame & weather stripping?

TIA,
    -tjump
  • kingquad1kingquad1 Member Posts: 37
    just got my password. just wanted to say hello to all and thanks for all the information that was passed along by all the "quad" owners. It has been very helpful. thankfully, I haven't experienced and problems ( trans, etc). THIS IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED!. been driving Chevy's for 30 yrs. HANDLING, PERFORMANCE, STYLING!I have started to ADD things to it. add LINE-X sprayed-in bedliner as soon as I picked the truck up. very impressive! will add WESTIN safari bar and nerf bars shortly. what I plan on doing is having line-x sprayed on both. should help keep maintainance down to a minimum. also, intense performance is offering air intake tubes with S&B filters. should be as good as K&N. that's it for now.
  • bsparxbsparx Member Posts: 84
    Boy, its hard to heep up with all the QC forums. I've been a frequent lurker and occasional poster in the old QC boards and the newer Owners forum (muchas gracias to those responsible for moving us forward)

Ben Sparks, screen name o' bsparx (bsparx@aol.com)

No relation to Cowtown Aggie (Preston ) that I know of, but maybe the attraction to the QC is genetic...

Patriot Blue 00 QC 4x4 4.7 auto with everything but rear defroster and power seat Put on a leer cab-high shell, but not the fancy one. Didn't want the Durango look, or I'd 've bought one of them.

Live in Oakland, CA so I'm hoping to see newquad, carls5, guanner, quark99, and ??? on the road.

Married, with 2 boys, 26 mo. and 3 mo. Bought the quad off the lot on my birthday (31) in February, because I couldn't figure out how to get 2 child seats into my 2.5 door F150 supercab. Also do as much surfing as I can, so if you norcal quadders see a longboard on the roof in the summer or a shortboard in the back in the winter, that's me. Spend most weekends waterfowling in the fall, so the Lab has always liked my trucks. Both of these are on hold, though, anytime I can't tear myself away from the little fellas...

Love the truck and these forums are damn good too. Thanks, everyone

Ben
  • zonkzonk Member Posts: 208
    With your young ones, did you get the child safety stuff for the back seat?
  • bsparxbsparx Member Posts: 84
    Zonk-
    No, haven't needed it yet. The older one is very big (41 lb / 39" at 24 mo. checkup) and uses a booster-type seat. The baby is still in a backward facing one which clips into a base you strap down with the belt. When he's 20 lb/1 yr and goes to forward facing, I will go in for the tether attachment for his side.

BTW, the roof in my DD QC is higher above my head than that in any of my Fords (82 Ranger, 87 Mazda Ranger, 91 Exploder, 92 F250, 98 F150) which is something I notice as I'm 6'3". Anyone still on the fence about buying a Quad, don't worry about the comfort. My back thanks me daily for the negative roll suspension ( now I realize Fords handle like rowboats) and the bucket seats. I'm 220 lb and think its a great ride (6600 mi so far). Have fun everyone....
    Ben
    tjump,
    Yakima clips Q62 fit the roof of the QC. Although there is very little room between the door and roof, the clips seem to fit well. It LOOKS like a good fit, there is very little crushing of the weather stripping and no extra wind noise.
  • myersedmyersed Member Posts: 102
    Teckno- does the clip actually mount so as to compress the rubber of the seal against the roof, or is the rubber lifted away from the roofline so as to compress the clip direcly to the roof?

I have not seen these roof racks and am not clear on the mounting system and how it is actually held in place. I am wanting to get a roofrack system that will be well above the roofline for my canoe.

Ed
  • carls5carls5 Member Posts: 62
    Ben and Ward (Techno). Glad to see some more N. California people signed on. I'll be looking for you on the Highways and byways of N. Cal.

Carl
  • tjumptjump Member Posts: 14
    I had a Q-tower based rack on my previous vehicle, and the clips went only against the body. I can not conceive how the clips would go OVER the wx stripping as that would a) destroy the stripping, and b) make the door leak water. The Q-towers, when properly mounted, have a STRONG grip on the body. I haven't put the Q-tower rack on the top of my Quad yet because my wife was nice enough to give me the Mirage rack for my birthday - so I don't yet need the roof rack to carry anything (considering putting it on her Tercel though).

Cheers,
    -Ted
    There are two different rubber seals, one is attached to the cab around the entire door, the other is along the roofline only (down to the bottom of windshield). I am not sure exactly what the "official" term is for these seals? The clips are shaped to fit OVER the upper weather seal. After curving over this seal, the clip is bent (about 90 degrees) to place the end, against the metal between the top and bottom seal The clips lightly touch the top weather strip.

Looking at the truck and clips before mounting, I did not see how it could possibly work. After mounting I was impressed w/ the fit I can't say for sure how weatherproof it is , but I have had Yakima racks on my last 2 vehicles w/o a problem.
    Should we continue the rack discussion in Dodge Dakota "Accessories"?
    Yes, it would be better if this particular topic were to be left open to the new members and for welcome notes. Thanks for your considerate response.

Bookitty
  • rotondimrotondim Member Posts: 27
    Name: Mike Rotondi
    Residence: Hamilton, New Jersey

Truck:
    2000 SLT Club Cab 4x4
    Two Tone Patriot Blue, Driftwood Wheel Flares and Mopar molded side steps. 4.7l Automatic, HD, Tire and Handling Package, Agate interior and a number of other options to make this a comfortable vehicle.

Thanks to the members once again. The info and advice provided here has been a big help to us all. Let's keep up the good work.
    Welcome, Mike. We are gathering a group of folks from the Eastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey area (Bucks, Montgomery, Lehigh (PA),Mercer, Burlington, et al (NJ). This is going to be the very best owner's club ever.

Bookitty
  • yank2yank2 Member Posts: 49
    Yank2 Crystal River Fl.

X snow bird
    Building contractor Crystal River Fl. 30 years
    Old like bookitty.

00 Quad Garnet Red and Lt Driftwood Slt Plus
    4.7 Auto 3.55 H.Duty group Tow,Tire & handling, Power everything
    Add ons Three piece Bug sheild,Vent Shades,ARE Tonneau,Wheel flares,Starboard runningboards,KN filter.

Problems with only 1776 miles
    Front wheel Alignment,Paint work,bed alignment, rearend whine. All fixed but dealer had truck in shop a total of 30 days.

Other auto and trucks at present
    2000 Saturn Dealer rental
    3/4 ford ext van,40th Anniversary corvette 6 sp. 79 Tran Am. 55 shoe box.

Even with all the problems I still love the Quad and hope that is the last time I have to take it to the Dealer.
    Yank, I'v got shoes and socks that are older than that.

Bookitty
  • yank2yank2 Member Posts: 49
    I lost a pair of socks hunting in Pond eddy PA in 1959 are they mine.
  • tiltboytiltboy Member Posts: 63
    Man, I guess I posted about the time everybody jumped into the new forum. I was beginning to think I was the only one excited about my new QUAD! name: Kyle Maddox user: Tiltboy age: 33 residence: Huntsville, Al. (Zonk's neighborhood) Quad specs: 2000 Quad 4x4 Bronze, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 diff, SLT, loaded with everything I could think of. Paid $500 below invoice with the FB rebate. Totally happy with my truck. Just need to sell the Ram QC to be complete.
  • tiltboytiltboy Member Posts: 63
    Sorry!
  • zonkzonk Member Posts: 208
    Kyle - I was wondering when you would jump in the Owners Club with the info on your new truck. Once again, congratulations!- zonk
  • bobsyveebobsyvee Member Posts: 63
    Jim Hendrickson
    Born in Chicago 46 years ago, now in a
    NW "suburb" of Chicago, closer to Wisconsin.
    Controls Engineer
    Ordered my QC 3-17, arrived 5/16. Paid invoice.

2WD, 4.7, auto, 3.55 lsd, SLT+, tow pkg,
    4wheel ABS.
    Amber Fire Pearl / Lt.Driftwood lower.
    Agate Int.

The only problems since I took delivery, are
    a mis-aligned front bumper, and the silver paint
    flaking inside the light housing on back of the
    cab. 4500 miles thus far. I am chalking the booming with any rear window open at higher speed
    to a design mistake. I'm getting WindeFlectors to
    solve that.

"bobsyvee" is from the Vintage Formula Vee I have.
    A 1968 Vanguard Vega. Jerry Mong in Ohio had built "Bobsy" sports racers, and the name kind of carried over. Road & Track's June 1968 issue called it the "Sexiest Vee Yet".
  • bpmanningbpmanning Member Posts: 13
    Hi, Everyone
    Bill Manning from the state of Maine(Southern Maine)
    37, Married 15 years, (no children yet)
    I purchased a 2000 4x4 SLT Club Cab. Two Tone White w/Lt. Driftwood lower
    4.7, Auto, tow package, HD service Group, 3.55 LSD, SLT Plus Group, Fog Lights, 1800# Payload.
    no additions yet. Plan on a spay on bed liner (had on in my other truck 93 S10 4x4 no comparison to my Dakota)and either a fiberglass or roll top tonneau. not sure which yet.
    Thanks to all for the info on this site. Helped me make my choice.
  • xena1axena1a Member Posts: 286
    Hi folks. My name is Tim Gill and I live in Tucson, AZ. Just got a nice deal on a '00 Dakota Reg Cab 4WD. I was lucky to find this truck at Chapman Autoplex in Scottsdale and paid Invoice for it. Internet searches showed that it was the last one of this type in Arizona. I traded in a '99 Mazda B3000 4WD. The Mazda was a very capable vehicle for off-roading, so I don't want to dis it too severely. But for road trips (I drive from AZ to CO once or twice a year), it was, in all honesty, underpowered and noisy. So, I started searching for an upgrade. Stumbled across the Reg Cab Dakota and made a quick decision to purchase the truck (it qualified for the $2000 rebate, so that helped). Many people prefer the the CC or QC Dakotas, but the Reg Cab fits my needs fine. In fact, this truck feels more like a slightly scaled down 1/2 ton instead of an oversized compact. It looks great, has an outstanding drive train, and is very roomy and comfortable. The details:

2000 Regular Cab 4X4 SLT Plus. 4.7L with 5-speed manual. Two tone White with Driftwood. Mist Gray interior. HD Service Group, Skid Plate Group, Fog Lamps, 3.92 Axle Ratio, LSD, T/H Group, Power Door Locks, Mirrors, Windows and Remote Keyless Entry, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel. Unfortunately, 4 Wheel ABS, Sliding Rear Window, and Tow Group were not available. Oh well, I was lucky to stumble onto this dream of a truck, so I shouldn't complain! I'm very pleased with my purchase...
  • mailman54mailman54 Member Posts: 111
    Timothy, glad to see I am not the only 00 Dakota 4.7 Regular Cab owner. I have a 2wd with automatic and love it. Also have the 3.92 gearing and wouldn't trade it for anything. Happy RCing!

Mailman
  • xena1axena1a Member Posts: 286
    Thanks Mailman. Not all us need CC or QC Dakotas. I think the Reg Cab is a bit underrated. It's exterior proportions are superb. Combine it's good looks with a great engine and outstanding ride characteristics, and you've got a winner. Glad you are happy with yours. I'm certainly delighted with mine...
  • bdelisabdelisa Member Posts: 1
    Just got my edmunds password.

My name is Brian DeLisa and I live in Kent, WA. I'm 27, married (No kids, we got married in April). I have a BS in metallurgical engineering and work in QA for a local heat treating company.

Just picked up my '00 CC SLT on 7/22 and have since put 400+ miles on it (I live REAL close to work). It's patriot blue two-tone, agate interior, SLT + package, towing, HD service group, LSD, 3.92, 4.7 V8, Auto, bucket seats, CD/tape, bug deflector, fuel pump ticking, partridge in a pear tree.....

I will be adding mud flaps, spray on bed liner (probably line-x) and a tool box in the not to distant future.

This is my first new vehicle, and I LOVE IT!! It turns better than my '87 Maxima ever thought, and its 30+ inches longer! I looked at the Tacoma and Tundra, but liked the Dakota best.

Thanks to everyone who has posted to the dakota groups for the past nine months; you answered a lot of questions for this longtime lurker.
  • longrider1longrider1 Member Posts: 3
    My name's Neil and I'm from the Ocala, FL area. I'm a retired USAF Navigator originally from Memphis, TN. I'm divorced with a son in graduate school.

I bought a white two-tone QC SLT at Dodgeland of Columbia, Columbia, SC (long story). I started to get the V-6 Sport with 5 spd, but decided to go with the 4.7 and automatic after looking around and reading comments on this site. It has the agate interior, PS, PW, PL, large mirrors and heated rear window.

Decided to go with the HD and Tow packages in case I ever begin towing my Harleys. Hopefully, that'll be a long time off. Right now, I ride the bikes more miles per year than I drive. Luckily, the FL weather allows me that privilege.

Looking at adding fender flares, but the two-tone treatment makes them look strange (to me). May just go with flaps. Any recommendations?

Considering toneau covers and liners. Have enjoyed the members comments on the site. I'm leaning towards a Bedrug and the folding toneau cover or the factory 3 way opener. Anyone with an input?

Love the QC so far. Definitely fits me better than the Ranger/Mazda (too small) and the F-150 (too large). It was "just right."

Have to admit the new F-150 Ltd Ed (Harley-Davidson) would have been appropriate though :-) One in paper with 600 miles for $33,777!!! in Columbia, SC.

If you see a white QC with a MIA/POW Rememberance plate on the front wave, it'll be me.

Neil
  • resqmanresqman Member Posts: 71
    Welcome Neil! Always need more contributors.

I have the two tone paint and added the fender flares. I think it helps define the start/stop of the two tone. If you have the tire & handling package you will need them to keep the tires covered.

Happy Motoring
  • steve234steve234 Member Posts: 460
    We have over fifty members listed and I will try to get the list caught up next week. This week is busy with monthly reports and PICKING UP MY NEW QUAD! I would like input from bookity, Andy and themacguy as to how this can be made available without any concerns about privacy issues.
  • themacguythemacguy Member Posts: 417
    Thanks for all the effort. You can just e:mail one of us and we'll figure it out. And we all hope your Quad is perfect (and better than expected).
  • gallen1586gallen1586 Member Posts: 33
    Greg Allen
    Russellville Alabama
    Email GAllen1586@aol.com
    2000 Quad SLT 4x2, 3.9V6 automatic, flame red
    power windows and door locks, cd player
    limited slip, fender flares, mopar bed liner,
    mopar fold a cover.
  • fat_fendersfat_fenders Member Posts: 96
    Name: Mike

Just ordered an 01 Black Sport Quad Cab today with an anticipated delivery date of 10/15. Can I really wait that long??? :-{

4.7 V8, LSD, Leather/Pwr Seat, AJK Deluxe Convenience, AJL Overhead Convenience, AJP Convenience, HD Cooling & Service, Fogs, 6X9 Heated Mirrors, AM/FM/CD/Cassette/Infinity, Steering Wheel Radio Controls, Alarm, Trailer Group and rear slider.

Plan to add spray-in liner, rolltop tonneau, grill guard (Wife likes MOPAR bar), running boards, bug deflector and other dress-up goodies TBD.

I've been married for 15 years and have two kids, 9 and 12.

Currently have a '94 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Explorer that needs replacing. Needed something with a V8 to pull pop-up camper more easily. Was looking at 1-2 year old V8 Explorer or Expedition but ran across NEW Quad Cabs for same or less money and never looked back.

Hoping for a short build time so I can get the QC on the road. Great forum you have here and did lot's of reading and research before making a decision. I sure liked the test drive and actually (on purpose), missed the turnoff on the highway back to the dealership so I could drive it a bit longer. :-) :-)

Mike
    (fat_fenders)
    Mike, your truck sounds like a winner. Welcome to the club, and here's wishing you a speedy delivery. Egad! It sounds like you're having a baby. Well, in a way you are. Again, welcome. It's nice to have you aboard.

Bookitty
  • edwardqcedwardqc Member Posts: 16
    Hi Everyone:

As of today, I am a new Quad Cab owner, so it's time to post some details.

Name: Eddie
    My QC: 2001 White/Silver SLT+ 4x4, 4.7L Auto, 3.55 LSD, Towing, Fog Lights, HDSG, Sliding Rear Glass,Skid Plates,CD. A Soft Tonneau and Spray in Bedliner in the works, along with some better off-road tires.

I currently have a 97 Explorer and 1988 S10 Blazer as well. The QC replaced my older Dodge Ram 4x4. So I've covered all the big three.

Very glad to have my Quad Cab. I'm confident it'll be all I need.
This discussion has been closed.