Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 - Part VII

mznmzn Member Posts: 727
edited March 2014 in Ford
The cult continues... This group has applied for a
ZX3 Club in our Clubs conference. I'll keep you
posted on progress on that front. For those of you
just joining us, you can catch up on the
conversation by clicking here.

carlady/host

Comments

• tickbittytickbitty Member Posts: 250
    price of the car has no bearing on lumbar support - my last vehicle was a 1990 BASE isuzu pickup with nothin' on it and it had excellent lumbar support. The reason these seats don't is undoubtably because of the nifty seat crank. If you have it cranked all the way up or down, the lumbar roll would be in an innapropriate spot for your back. So they had to keep it minimal. A cushion will work just fine for you, I bet. I hoped maybe in futur models they would add one of those bars behind the padding, that you could slide up and down to adjust.
  • cefurodcefurod Member Posts: 72
    Yes, Carlady blocked my last post on one of the Parts so i'm gonna be the first post here.
  • cahollancahollan Member Posts: 32
    The following is a quote from the Washington Post Metro section.....
    A woman was arrested yesterday after crashing her 2000 Ford Focus at an estimated 70MPH into the rear of a parked fire truck which was parked on the shoulder of a highway at the scene of an accident. The woman was charged with drunken driving in relation to the accident. The woman had to be extricated from the vehicle after the crash and is being treated for a broken femur (leg). Don't like the idea of drunk driving but.... 70MPH into a parked fire truck and only got a broken leg out of it, not too shabby....
  • cahollancahollan Member Posts: 32
    BTW...forgot to mention I got this off the Focus newsgroup.

Not trying to take credit for it...
  • drebe73drebe73 Member Posts: 243
    Dre from Andre'
    Drebe a nickname given to me by friends, derived from that cartoon movie Bebe's Kids.
    Bebe' converted to Drebe'
    and 73 as in the year I was born.
    BTW I'm a guy.

Now that that's clear, HOLY COW!!!! I'm so freaking out right now after reading that Norwaydoug had his car replaced. I don't know what to do. Doug who was it that actually made the decision to replace your car? I called Ford cust service and theyt said that they couldn't do anything for me and that she'd forward my complaints to the proper place. What ever!!!!
    please email me Doug at Drebe73@inorbit.com and let me know what the best thing for me to do.
  • judasjudas Member Posts: 217
    Rallying is a real test of a car on the road? The majority of rallying is not even done on pavement, so I don't really consider the fact that they rally race the focus a true testament to it's real world driving, or even track driving. They don't rally race 360 Modena's either, that doesn't mean the Focus is a better car. Mustangs are involved in a lot more racing than ZX3s, and I'm not just talking about drag. Anyone know the slalom of the ZX3? All I can find from motor trend is the ZTS, which slaloms over 4 mph slower than the Stang.
    Yeah, the Stang does weigh more, but saying that that makes it 'harder to accelerate' isn't really accurate, since it's faster. Doesn't look like the ZX3 would beat the Stang in the slalom either, though it favors small cars much more than driving on an actual road or a track. The Focus R may be able to put up a better show, if it's ever available here, but the HP/weight ratio isn't the whole story. Find some torque stats and check the ft/lb/weight ratio. 220 HP Focus R isn't going to be faster accelerating than a stang, trust me. ZX3 wouldn't be far behind the stang? I've got to disagree with that. And as for Mustang drivers just wanting a V-8 and ZX3 drivers being people who 'get a kick out of driving' don't be insulting or ridiculous. A lot of Stang drivers are the most avid racing/performance driving car lovers I know.
  • towcrazy2towcrazy2 Member Posts: 337
    TO PCLEVELAND2 (Pat):
    Is it me, or am I just getting set in my ways regarding product performance and quality? Perhaps we should consider a "ZX3 Old-Fart Exchange"!!!

My wife has ordered her new ZX3 with my blessing. I've been involved in automotive sales and service training for 20 years here in Detroit. And I KNOW that when a vehicle generates this kind of response, it's going to be a seller!

AHHH... But what about order and delivery tracking!!??

Perhaps I've missed something, but I haven't seen anything in this exchange on how to track your order, buld and delivery status once you've taken the plunge.

Not to disparage Ford, Chrysler or GM (I work for them all), but I've seen a relative lack of information in this discussion group on how ZX3 orders are tracked.

EXAMPLE:
    I ordered a loaded Didge Dakota Quad Cab on April 4 via internet and phone. The dealer gave me a VON (Vehicle Order Number), and I called a toll-free number to confirm the order with Daimler-Chrysler. The CSR (Customer Service Representative) confimed the VON, gave me a VIN number, and indicated it was due to be shipped out on 4/26. I called Daimler-Chrysler again today... The CSR indicated that it had gone on a truck on 4/26, asked whether there was anything more he could do.

I suggested that I was concerned about the options ordered... He pulled up the screen, we ran through the build, and we confirmed that the options I ordered were all included in the build. It will be in the dealership for prep by 5/1.

My question? How am I to track the order, build and delivery schedules through Ford??? Perhaps I'm just "dumb" here... But has anyone been able to track their ZX3 from order through delivery? If so, HOW!!?? Granted, the "Hatchlings" are manufactured in Mexico... But it would seem to me that Ford would step up to the plate and give prime buyers the information they want!
  • drebe73drebe73 Member Posts: 243
    did you get the upgrades of the new car for free ie the power windows and stuff or are you paying more?
    I called the body shop and all they are waiting for is the hose.
    dont know if it worth fighting for anymore since it almost done. I am still going to write to that address that you posted and complain.
  • gabegarwickgabegarwick Member Posts: 127
    This is pretty humorous. It's a machine called ZX3.

http://www.zaccaria.com.br/ingles/produtos/maquinas/zx3.html
  • silver_bulletsilver_bullet Member Posts: 1,339
    Looks like an interesting device, but I bet your femur wouldn't stand a chance...
    Sounds like DC puts Ford to shame in this area. Ford recently announced a partnership with UPS, which would enable them to use UPS' tracking technology to accomplish what DC already seems to have mastered.
  • pcleveland2pcleveland2 Member Posts: 516
    Towcrazy2,
    According to info from another web site, following are Ford Build Codes:
    01 = Order received at Factory
    02 = unscheduled/clean (order is correct-all correct codes)
    03 = Submitted to plan (scheduling personnel)
    04 = Scheduled
    05 = On assembly line
    06 = Produced
    07 = Released
    08 = Shipped
    09 = Arrived at Ramp

Your dealer should be able to tell you the current code number thru his computer, if he's willing to take the time to do it. You should be able to varify the code numbers through dealer, as I cannot attest to correctness of them. Found them at "http://www.geocities.com/kevin_harms/codes.html". I do not believe this info is copyrighted as if it is correct any Ford dealer would supply it to you, but I must give credit to where I found it.

I almost think you can track thru Ford's web site.

Good luck,
    Pat
  • towcrazy2towcrazy2 Member Posts: 337
    To PCLEVELAND2:

Thanks for the info on status codes, but I'd be very reluctant to rely on the dealer to spend the time to track unless the salesperson got a hefty gross on the deal. I bought the Dakota at $200 under dealer invoice. And although it's a relatively high-ticket piece, the dealer was unwilling to take the time to track build/delivery status for me.

Hence, I contactacted Daimler Chrysler's Customer Service Center's toll-free number... And the the CSRs were more than happy to provide me with updated information.

The point is that when you've agreed to plunk down the cash (be it $14K or $40K), in this day and age, I think it's reasonable to expect to have a toll-free number, and to be able to track progress on the vehicle.

I won't bad-mouth Ford (after all, that's who's paying my invoices right now)... But you (we) all should be able to track progress!

For my own purposes through Daimler-Chrysler, my interest was in drawing a bead on delivery of the new truck so that I could properly time the sale of my existing vehicle. The CSRs were quite sensitive, and went out of their way to give me an accurate picture of where the vehicle is.

Ahh well... Ford is doing a good job, and I won't dispute its "win" in bringing the ZX3 home to the domestic market. I will, however, say that Ford is lagging somewhat behind the other "domestic two" in connecting directly with customers. That, I am sure, will change.

Any additional advice reagarding direct telephonic access to a Ford Customer Assistance Center on this matter will be appreciated!
  • norwaydougnorwaydoug Member Posts: 249
    Dear Drebe73,

I will be the first to admit that I was very fortunate. However, I was persistent and I was strong and tough to be able to achieve the exchange of a new car. I talked to Ford all the time and complained.

I did pay additional money for the new car since it has more options. I believe the price difference was 200 dollars.

I would talk to the manager of the dealership. FInd out who the area manager is and contact him or her. Trust me, it was not a pleasant experience contacting these people every other day, but I did. I was not prepared to sit back and get under-served by a company that made 2 billion dollars profit in the last quarter.

Obviously, if I was in your situation, I would be contacting them all the time and making my voice be heard. I really do not know how the decision came about. They were bouncing around numbers like 1800 dollars, but after I said it was unacceptable....they reduced it to a few hundred and then that is when I accepted.

The deal was good. I did not question any further once I got what I wanted.

Good Luck,

ND
  • teamzx3yellowteamzx3yellow Member Posts: 21
    How much do vanity plates cost? what paperwork is neccacary. i'm thinking about ZX3 SOLO... what do you think?
    ------------------
    Ordered Zinc Yellow ZX3
    Plans:
    35% Tint All Windows
    Yellow Interior Trim
  • fgaydosfgaydos Member Posts: 319
    Congrats on your car. I'll look out for you in Philly. Saw a Sedan there yesterday. I was honking but she was too busy driving.
  • calico1calico1 Member Posts: 52
    Bravo, Norwaydoug! What more can I say? And, Drebe, my friend, we are all behind you, too, 100% plus!

Vanity plates policies differ from state to state. I am having to wait until the end of the year to order mine, as the dealership can't do that and new plates are only printed once a year (bizarre but true Kentucky trivia!). Check with your county clerk or the registration people, and they will give you a form to fill out requesting three or so possibilities on vanity plates. Naturally, I fully expect (at year's end) to have plates reading CALICO!!!

Again, congrats to Norwaydoug! Keep the streets of Philly fun for me during my (now 10 year and counting) absence!
    Calico1
  • catmomcatmom Member Posts: 42
    You make us proud!! Ford did what they should have done a long time ago. Be careful out there.
  • silverzx3silverzx3 Member Posts: 40
    Mustangs Suck. I could have bought a Mustang, price wasn't an issue. What is with their rear suspension? Are they still using the format developed for the fairmont? I do not think the Focus is a "I wanna be a Mustang when I grow up" kind of car. Before buying my Focus I considered a Civic SI, a Golf VR6, and a Subaru 2.5 RS all of these cars will blow my Focus away. BUT for the "fun factor" I couldn't resist the new weird & cool ZX3 body. When the ZX3s are a "dime a dozen" on the road I will buy the new Subaru WRX.

I would take the Mustang Steve Mcqueen drove in Bullit, that was one kick [non-permissible content removed] car.
    Funny you should mention our old friend Mr. McQueen. Thanks to the marvels of digital editing and computer magic, Ford U.K. has a TV commercial for the new Ford Puma limited edition racer package that features some outrageous driving - with Steve "Bullitt" McQueen behind the wheel of the Puma! Very cool... makes me want to go out looking for black Dodge Chargers.
  • torinopaddytorinopaddy Member Posts: 55
    Sorry about the above Judas, and any mustang drivers in the audience, I got a bit carried away.
    Of course, rallying isn't the only test of a fun car. There are cars that are a lot of fun to drive which could never fit into the rally scene. That said, some of the most fun cars on the market here over for years have been rally cars. Just to name a few: the Lancia Fulvia, Stratos and the Delta Integrale, the Mini Cooper, Audi Quattro, and now the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Evo VI and of course the Ford Focus. These beasts are serious fun on real roads. While there are off-road sections in many rallies, particularly the British RAC rally, most are run on the roads.

Ferrari don't do rally cars, and that's a fair point, but they don't build Mutangs either.
    Is the Ferrari 360 Modena better than the Focus? Not if you're going to the supermarket to stock up for the week, it's not. Nor is it much use if you want to give a few friends a lift. The Ferrari is a very special car, but it is rather impractical as an everyday drive.

I have no idea what the Mustang is like to drive. However, I find the idea of having a car with a 4.6L V8 producing only 260bhp excessive and wasteful. I'd take a reasonably powerful hatchback with a well designed chassis and suspension any day. They are so versatile and so much fun to chuck around, even well under the speed limit.

By the way, a quick calc. gave Mustang 204,1bhp/tonne, Focus R 212,7bhp/tonne.

I apologise again for my previous comments, they were uncalled for.

Congratulations Norway on the new car. I don't envy you for the trouble you had to get it though. Happy driving and watch out for those deer!
  • jamers85jamers85 Member Posts: 100
    i ordered mine through the internet. i used searched and looked for NY STATE DEPT. OF MOTor VEHICLE. and there it was i was able to get my vanity plate in two weeks "TEAM ZX3".

Congratulations on your new zx3 ! BTW can you provide us with the VIN number? Just in case they re-paint your old zx3 with something else like the popular ZINC YELLOW. Im sure they'll have a hard time replacing the vin number. Maybe it'll show up later in www.carfax.com. LEMON CAR
  • supagoatsupagoat Member Posts: 3
    Hi there, all. I just have to post my 'me too' message to the board! On Wednesday I picked up my nice and shiny Sangria red ZX3! It had 210 miles on it, and I put on a few more before driving it to Boston. Yeah, I know, not best for the breakin period, but I had to...

I don't have too many complaints at this point... I miss not having an arm rest, and I heard a couple clunks in back, but I think they went away... Plus I just got a sun visor CD holder, so I'm all set there.

I'm really amazed by how good this car is and the price it came at! With the college rebate, it's a really sweet deal!

Anyway, I'll continue along on this forum as a proud ZX3 owner now! :)
  • jedimaster1jedimaster1 Member Posts: 32
    Well, all I can say for Ford, it's about TIME!!! I'm glad they finally decided to get the matter solved and just give you a new car! Enjoy this one (and watch out for any more deer). I guess that goes for us all, be careful when driving our ZX3s, it may be a while before Ford has stock on all possible parts needed on the Focus.

And Drebe, I hope you get yours back really soon too!

I got 3000 miles this past week, am getting an oil change tomorrow. I will take it to JiffyLube instead of Ford, I am fed up with my dealer. Besides, I've been going to Jiffy for years and never once had a problem.

Clint
  • gmanzx3gmanzx3 Member Posts: 37
    The 2.0 liter Zetec Focus in the U.K. comes with 16-inch wheels. Any one know if there is a way to get them here in the U.S.A.? I would rather have those wheels as apposed to some aftermarket 16-inchers.
  • qualequale Member Posts: 5
    Was wondering if someone had a URL to a color swatch for the new zinc yellow paint. Also, the local dealers don't have any Foci in the twilight blue. Is it as dark as the rainforest green? How would you describe the color? I have second thoughts about the CD silver I've ordered.

Thanks,
    Quale
  • bdshortbdshort Member Posts: 27
    I'd sort of like to change my guage faces so they are white. Anyone have any easy/cheap ways to do this?
  • zx3beastzx3beast Member Posts: 661
    sorry folks,but i have to travel back to the 60s
    muscle cars-when they were both powerful+fun to
    drive-all rear-wheel drive,of course.todays
    mustang is in no way the equal of the past.my
    first car a 1970 1/2 falcon,with torino body-style
    351 cleve.engine+hurst 4 spd.fast+fun to drive.
    having said that-that car was actually laughable
    in terms of power in comparison to what was available on the road at that time.there is not that much to get excited about today.its amazing how much power is extracted from todays 4 cyl.as has been said many times before the zx3 is an incredible well-balanced machine-thats why i opted
    for it over the mustang.in sheer power it is not the mustangs or many other cars equal.however
    there are many other dynamics that make-up the total driving experience.performance is not based on hp. alone.i agree it is an exhilirating thrill
    to unleash the fury of a stang from a stand still on a straightaway,after that the thrill is gone.now. drive a zx3 all day with a smile on your
    face.to me and others that i have read here thats a
    performance factor rarely achieved at this price point or one costing thousands more.im not trying to convince anyone that this car is better than
    another,to each his own.look carefully at the total
    picture of what others here have been enthused about. this group is fanatical about the zx3
    and for many intelligent reasons.they all reconized
    and outstanding value. its your time+money,i know we all spent it wisely with this purchase.thats my2
    cents worth .
    i have to start proof-reading my post-apologies,
    i could just kick myself in the femur.
    You and I are thinking the same thoughts... I have a contact at a Ford dealer in the UK (I just ordered a set of "Europe only" door sill scuff plates that alf3 has already gotten for his car), but I haven't asked about those 16 inch wheels. I figure between the cost of the wheel, shipping, and the VAT, they would be prohibitively expensive... but I'll check anyway and post my findings.
    Now I realize color is VERY subjective (unlike someone's preference for a Mustang :-)), but I love my silver ZX3. I think this color really suits the shape, lines, and overall design aesthetic of the car. I'd say stick with it. I love yellow, but I think the "gee whiz" factor would wear off after a few weeks and I would have buyer's remorse. For the person who asked about Twilight Blue, yes, it is very dark. If you like blue cars, it is a nice color, but it would be hard to keep looking clean (like black, or any dark color for that matter).
    I read that Ford is planning on a major update to the Focus for the 2003-2004 model year. How about a new name? Lessee... they've already used "Fairlane", "Falcon", "Fiesta", & "Focus"... how about Ford Femur? Then you could say, with some real authority, "Hey, dude, my Femur can kick your Mustang's butt!" :-)

Uh oh - the nurses want me to return to my room now...
  • norwaydougnorwaydoug Member Posts: 249
    Check out the Canadian Ford Website:
    www.ford.ca
    because they have a nice Focus Paint Spectrum where you can place your 'mouse pointer' and the color of the car changes to reflect your choice.

White Gauges: Hey, that is 'old hat' You could try to get the *Focus Explode Gauges* which are blue, but that would cost you big money. I recommend never to mess around with your gauges because you could potentially really 'screw up!'

It's a great day in Philly (finally) and I am going out soon in my Forest Green Focus! Thanks for all the support over the months. I appreciate it!

I will now give a little Norwegian lesson for you all:

Ha det bra (Norwegian for: HAVE IT GOOD!)

ND
  • zx3cdnzx3cdn Member Posts: 27
    I must agree with an earlier post that this car will do 0-60 in under 9 seconds easy. If you figure power to weight ratio it better or there is something wrong. I did the first oil change yesterday, the filter is high up and obstructed but wasn't too bad on hoist. Wouldn't want to do it on a driveway though.
  • mattozzi_ajmattozzi_aj Member Posts: 24
    Hi everyone! I really enjoy reading these posts-it's been a while since i have participated. I was wondering if any of you out there could help me. My husband thought he would be nice and wash and wax my infra red zx3 for me. The problem is that he is not a "stickler for details" like I am an got wax on the black plastic moldings and door handles. I've tried armorall but that only hides it for a while. Is there any way to get rid of that ugly white residue? PLEASE HELP!!
  • hugozhugoz Member Posts: 82
    Had my free 1000 mile service, which really amounted to just a dealer oil change. Guess what? Looks like they put in more than 4.5 quarts: my dipstick shows about 3/16" over the MAX mark.

I know this has been the subject of prior posts, but for those of you who know a lot about engines: assuming there are 5 quarts of oil in the crankcase, how harmful really is that extra 1/2 quart? Should I insist on it being removed by the dealer? [The Owner's Manual says at page 180 -- excess oil can damage the engine and should be removed.] I've already sent a complaint letter to the manager of the large Ford dealership; am waiting for a response.
    Sorry to hear about that car wax, mattozzi aj. Have you tried searching the web or contacting the wax manufacturer for suggestions?

On my orange hatchling, I recently applied Turtle Wax's "Finish 2001," which is a non-wax, unrethane/polymer polish designed to last for a year. It really does seal in a high-gloss shine, and the rain beads like crazy on it now.
    I highly recommend it.

BTW, I have yet to see ANY ZX3s in my area (I live in Maryland, and have driven recently to the Philadelphia area.) Have seen Focus sedans, but my ZX3 is still unique. I thought I saw a white hatchling in my rear view mirror the other day -- it turned out to be (I thinkg) an Echo. Interesting how the front resembles the Focus.
    Thanks for the tip on the Ford Canada site, Norwaydoug; that "color meter" is cool. Makes you almost wish you had one of each!

BTW: here's the complete link to the colormeter:
    http://www.focuscanada.com/English/Focus3DoorZX3/

You can also download the Focus commercial tune in MP3, but it takes awhile.
  • spdplayspdplay Member Posts: 12
    I purchased stuff called Shadow which i used on the turn signals on the grill and the front bumper and the rear tailights. It blackens everything out but has a red filament in it that makes them sh9in like regular at night. It only costs 6.50 at your local spped shop and makes my pitch black foci look stealth. gives you the R-Type look a year early.
  • spdplayspdplay Member Posts: 12
    does anyone know of any spoilers out there that are for the middle of the rear door . i like the wings west one but i know the honda civic has one at about a third of the price.
    Mattozzai, AJ,
    If it was WAX you should be able to wash it off with "Dawn" dishwashing detergant. A couple of wash jobs and it should be gone. If it was some type of "polish" try using rubbling alcohol with a tooth brush. Hold a towel under it to absorb the alcohol. Peanutbutter will work too! Keep brushing and wash off.
    Don't feel bad as I did the same to a couple spots on my ZX3, and still have to do the detailing to get it off the side molding.
    Pat
    First, congrats on the new ZX3. It's now the same color as mine.

I don't really get your response to my question about white faces for the gauges. I'm pretty sure you were making a joke but I think it went over my head???
  • sk8ingnutsk8ingnut Member Posts: 7
    I finally got my CD Silver ZX3. I ordered my car on Feb 28 and picked it up on yesterday, April 28th. Even though the wait was killing me, especially after reading posts on Edmunds and other internet sites, I will say it was well worth it! My car was ordered with the following:

5 spd, A/C, ABS, power windows, power mirrors, tilt/tele steering, cruise, ABS, Rem. entry, CD Silver with the dark charcoal int.

I am so happy I decided to order because I got the car just the way I wanted.

Now for the good part. This car has definately got some spunk. It felt better than the test drive. I have been keeping the RPM's below 3000, but it's hard to contain myself. After I picked up my car I picked up my girlfriend and her kids and took them out for a spin. No sooner than I got on the interstate another focus drove right up on my tail. I tapped my brakes to say hi and he flashed his lights. I thought it was a sedan, but to my surprise when he pulled beside me it was my twin, another Silver ZX3. We waved at each other and gave the thumbs up. I saw the sticker on the back of his car and ironically we both bought them from the same dealer! It didn't stop there. On my break at work this morning I decided to drive across the street to seven eleven. On the way back I saw another silver focus. Again I thought it was a sedan but it was another ZX3. I'm a triplet!

I told the sales manager about all the good things I've read about the car on the net and he is inviting me to a meeting with his sales staff to tell them how good the car is. I must say I'm very pleased with my car and won't be staying home much!

BTW, congrats to Norwaydoug. I glad to here you're back on the road!

Sk8ingnut
    visit your dealers detail shop-they will have the
    proper material to remove the wax without risking
    damage to finish.
  • mattozzi_ajmattozzi_aj Member Posts: 24
    pccleveland2-thanks for the info! I'll try it tonight when I get home from work. I called my dealers detail shop the other day and they were clueless. Thanks again! aj
    There is some info on one of the other Focus web sites. Infact I think they had a "group discount" offer going on them. Looked nice.

Not something I would attempt on a new vehicle. If I was going to do this, think I would find a good automotive electrical shop to do it. One of the places who do radio, alarms and so on. I to much of a perfectionist in that respect, but watch out when I do something wrong, cause I tend to really mess up things. Would have to take it to somebody to fix up my mess. Hate to do that, but then I'm not perfect!
    Pat
    Do you remember which website had the info about the gage faces?
  • catmomcatmom Member Posts: 42
    Follow the link below to find info on a group of folks who are trying to get enough people to do a group buy of white face gauges. Hope this helps.http://www.focusog.com/groupbuys.htm
  • focuszx3rfocuszx3r Member Posts: 92
    Just got back from Hot Import Nights in NJ and i have to say it was a blast. Saw two INSANE hooked up Focii from Ford Racing, one of which was supercharged! I bought my silver TEAM ZX3 stickers for my windows and will put them on tomorrow ($15). I am now at 1100 miles and I redmined it before and this car has tons of power after 4000 rpm--its awesome.
    I also did my 1000 mile oil change today myself because I knew I would fill it correctly. It was an ok job, but getting the filter was a pain, and i cant wait to get my Fram sure grip filter, and I am mad because I spent $10 for the motorcraft filter.
    I got soooo many ideas for my car tonite and I cant wait to hook my car up
    -As for the overfilling of oil, it can lead to all your oil seals leaking and thats bad.
    Does anybody know where I can get a locking gas cap for my Focus???
  • guyindaskyguyindasky Member Posts: 28
    I've been contemplating placing and order with Greenlight.Com for my ZX3...I live in AZ and the closest I could get one through them is in California...Does anyone know if all cars built today all meet California standards or do the ones sold there still have extra emissions equipment...and if so, does that impact the performance or gas mileage...This inquiring mind wants to know.
This discussion has been closed.