Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura Integra - (All years/styles)

Comments

• gunga64gunga64 Member Posts: 271
    Hi,

I'm thinking of selling my Integra outright I paid about 12,500 for it in 1993 and I've been getting wholesale and retail pricing from 4000-8000 for it. Does anyone know if Edmunds used car prices are accurate. because when I see these cars for sale they get sold fast and at higher prices then edmunds says.

I would recommend an Acura to anyone that is looking this car has been great, only problem I had was after 7 years the Ac crapped out. But the car has been very very very reliable.
    Wish I could afford the suv.
  • swynnswynn Member Posts: 5
    wiwang, I just found out the insurance on my GSR will be $498 for 6 months.
    sportycar, I used the $2000 rebate for my purchase. I would check the Edmunds TMV for the LS and GS. I got mine for about $500 below the TMV price, so the LS and GS should be at least that much below for a good deal.
  • only1harryonly1harry Member Posts: 1,140
    I 'm surprised the dealer sold you the car with no proof of insurance. Here in NY, they won't let you drive off the lot without them having a copy of your insurance card. It's also illegal to drive the car without insurance so I guess the dealers here could be held responsible.
    Yeah, I 'm pretty sure '01 is the first & last year they made the GSR in silver. I know many people that would rather have a silver GSR than red, black or blue, so you should have no problem selling it when the time comes. Do they still make the dark green GSR? I think that color was discontinued for the GSR in '98 or '99 and replaced by the supersonic blue which is another very rare color.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    '11 BMW 335i coupe xDrive
    '13 Honda Accord sedan (wife's car)
  • wiwangwiwang Member Posts: 17
    Im just learning to drive stick...I've been driving my GSR around the past weekend and it is pretty fun... My insurance is pretty high though...it's about 780 per 6 months for minimal coverage...but i guess maybe it's because of where I live (suburbs of Philadelphia). I would have loved to have gotten a silver or white integra (is there a 2001 white color?), but the dealer only had a red and black and the black was sold. but the red is very nice...just too flashy and might draw unwanted police attention.
  • himilerhimiler Member Posts: 1,209
    Wiwang: As long as you don't drive like a maniac, the cops won't care what color your GS-R is. I drive my red '98 1,500 miles a week and have never even been stopped. And I don't drive like a Grandma, either. Just use common sense, and learn where the cops like to hunt.

Like you, however, I would have preferred a silver GS-R: my '96 LS was silver, and it still looks good.
    I did have to prove for the dealership that I had insurance, they photocopied my insurance card. When I got to the insurance office, the dealer had phoned in the info on the new car, so they just had to print my temporary cards. At the dealer I had to sign something saying I had an existing insurance policy from my previous car and that I would have it switched within 30 days. My rate was for full coverage and $100 deductible, but I have multiple policies with them (State Farm) and I've never had an accident so I get discounts for those two things. Plus I'm a 32 yr. old female and my location is not a high crime area.
    Only1harry, I think they do still make the dark green GSR, they didn't have one at the dealership I went to. They do make the GSR in white as well. I thought the silver looked really sharp with the black interior and that it might be a little more valuable down the road when it comes time to sell it.
  • occupant1occupant1 Member Posts: 412
    depending on mileage and model and conditions and equipment, I have seen 1992-1993 Integras sell for anywhere from $1500 for repossessed beaters to $3000 for high mileage clean cars to $7500 for low mileage showroom perfect cars. If your car has average miles and is clean and decent, I would expect to get $4000-$5000. If you have the car detailed, or you do it yourself, get out all the little pockets of dust and make sure every surface is bright and clean, you'll get more for it. We're trying to sell my wife's '98 LS automatic, blue, 52K, trying to get $14,000 for it as it is near perfect. If she'd let me have it for a few hours to get sparkling clean, we'd have more people looking at it, I'm sure. CarMax offered $11,500 for the car, so we're trying to beat that and get her an older (94-96) GS or GS-R with a 5-speed, in green, blue, or black. I've found a few replacement cars but until we get that car detailed, I don't think it will sell except to CarMax for wholesale.

Edmund's TMV can help, especially when starting out in your quest to sell and getting a ballpark value to start asking. A great idea is to check your local paper, used car magazine, and the local dealers, to see what the cars like yours are selling for. Not what the sellers are asking, but what they sell for. When I see a classified ad for a car close to mine, I call the guy to see what kind of response he's getting at his price for his car and use that information to better price and advertise mine.
  • sportycarsportycar Member Posts: 2
    Just test-drove 2001 LS.

This will be my first new car purchase.
    I have some questions about the car. Hope someone can help me.

1) I feel my celica (86 GT) is more stable and has better handling, especially on curvy roads (It is a larger car,longer/wider)
    My celica is still running great. I noticed that although it is lower than LS, but it has more headroom.
    When I sit in LS 2dr, my head almost touched the ceiling. (3/4 fingers away)
    Do you feel the same?

2) Another thing I am not sure is the dealer ask me for extra 217$ (99 documentation fee, 33 running/process fee for title?, and 85 for title/plate)
    They said it is standard fee. Is that normal?

3) I noticed that there is 2K rebate. Should dealer pass all of that to us?
    When there is no rebate, usually how much do you paid over the invoice (e.g. 17978 for LS)?

4) The invoice the dealer gave to me is about 200$ more than edmunds', i.e. 18117. (Two dealer gave me this number) Is that right?

5) Anyone has a LS 4dr with 5speed? Seems no dealer has this model in New England area.
    I tested a LS 4dr, but it is auto. I like the space very much, but don't like the auto at all.

5) Do you find sunroof's visor/refector useful? ( They ask for 125$ for it).

Sorry for so many questions, and thanks in advance.
  • wiwangwiwang Member Posts: 17
    you should be able to get an integra for invoice or maybe even less. I recently bought a 01 GSR for 18.6k which is right at the invoice price (after the 2k rebate), plus i got free lifetime inspection and every other oil change free. I think you will be able to get even better deals as the RSX arrives.
    (to swynn & others) was only available in '94-96. There was no white (called frost white) for '97+ GSR models.
    In Canada though they still make the white GSR. Go figure. Canada has also had the silver GSR since '99 or '00.

The white is still available in LS & GS trims though.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    Is it possible they just changed the name from Frost White to Taffeta White? if you go to the acura.com website and "build" an Integra online, Taffeta White is an option for the GSR. There is also a 2001 white GSR listed on the inventory for the dealership I bought my silver GSR from (www.proctorcars.com).
    I didn't know the silver was available on the GSR in Canada. It's interesting the little differences there are between the cars here and there, even if it doesn't always make sense.
    There were two GS-R's on the lot when I shopped-- one red, one white. Both '98 models.
  • surreal2surreal2 Member Posts: 7
    i need a late model, reliable, rasonably sporty car to replace my rusting and quieky crx si. i wanna get an integra, but i fear rust in the future. i am the kinda guy who likes old cars, but right now i wanna get a newish car and grow old with it, so i can keep my eye on stuff. am i going to be fighting a rust battle with a teg 10 years down the line? i live in nj, and i know that's a factor.

basically, are late model integras cursed with the cappy sheet metal that most other hondacuras have been plagued by? i really like the teg, spec-wise, but i fear i'll buy something else if rust is likely to become a problem...

tia,
    rob
    have a rust problem after 10yrs if it is not garaged? If you garage your Integra, wash it (the salt off) and wax it regulary, it should go 15-20yrs without any rust. If you leave it outside for 10yrs to bake in the sun in the summer and be covered by mounts of snow every winter, then I don't think you 'll get more than 10-11yrs out of it before it starts to rust. It is how you take care of your cars that 'll give you an idea of how the exterior will look 10yrs down the road. I 've seen '90-91 Integras that look really good and are in very good shape, and then I 've seen '95 GSRs that were faded and didn't look too hot. I 'm thinking of getting a car cover to protect the paint from the hot sun because my wife won't let me use the garage but instead stores junk in it. It 's up to you and how much TLC you put into the car that will decide it's rust fate. Otherwise the Integras rust just like any other car. My friend has an '87 Porsche 928 that's starting to rust now. So if a $60k (that's money then) german sports car can rust after 14yrs, then it would be perfectly normal for a $17-20k Integra to rust in less time than that. Of course the Porsche didn't have to rust. It was negligence that led to that.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    no cars round here rust like honda products. i wont have access to a garage for at least 2 years. (still a student.) anyway, i am seeing 92-95 civics and pre 1994 tegs rusting like mad, yet most cars of similar age by different carmakers arent showing the rust yet. i realllly want an integra, but im scared of the rust. i think its odd that i see early 80's vw rabbits with crappy old paint but little or no rust but mid 90's civics with LOTS of rust in the rear wheel well. i guess i can treat the interior side of the metal with a rustproofing substance, but that may prove to be a pain in the butt. right now, im up in the air between a 94+ teg or an impreza outback. i havent seen the 'preza's rusting, but theyre slower and heavier and get worse fuel economy. plus, tegs look nicer imho and i like honda reliabilty. it's the rust that frightens me. and ive not seen a 1990's car rusting more than hondacuras are, around here.

does anyone know if theyre using better stuff to treat the finish of the third gen integras?

-rob
    This year, my '96 LS will be driven for its 5th winter on NY's INCREDIBLY salty roads (which are known for their ability to eat cars). The only trouble it has shown is a small (nickel-sized) surface rust spot on the rear hatch, right by the keyhole.

The biggest trouble spot common to all Honda cars seems to center on the area in the rear wheel wells where the rear bumper attaches. Nearly all of the rusting Hondas I see have this trouble.

Neither of my Acuras have this problem, however, because I use a power washer to carfully spay this area out whenever I wash the car. You have to pull down the wheel well liner to get to it, but it's worth the effort.

As long as you take care of paint chips and other surface damage, G3 Integras are very resistant to corrosion. In my extensive travels, I have yet to see a '94 or later rust bucket.
    anyopne else wanna weigh in with their experience?

if things go well, as far as my rust researh, i'll be looking for a used gsr soon.

tia,
    -rob
  • hammerhead12hammerhead12 Member Posts: 5
    I have had my 1992 Integra LS almost nine years, all except one or two WITHOUT a garage. I live in the midwest. It has endured wonderfully. I am just now getting small portions of surface rust that if I had caught them sooner a good waxing might have saved. They are behind the wheels on the rear. Less than one inch long.

That being said, what is a fair asking price on a 1992 LS, one owner, 77xxx miles, 5 speed, in near immaculate condition?

I am trying to sell and upgrade to a TL. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
  • jgpjgp Member Posts: 7
    My 1990 Integra LS has began hesitating a bit when I let out the clutch and step on the gas in first and second gear. It won't do this after about 15 minutes of driving. Any suggestions on maintenance? I have already tried gas treatment and cleaning the spark plugs.
    Might be the Oxygen sensor making the mixture too rich when the engine's not fully warmed up. If you are still on the original sensor, it might be worth changing it, anyway.
  • woody24woody24 Member Posts: 59
    Hey guys,
    I could use some help. My wife was involved in a solo car accident, at about 65, on one of our freeways here in CA. It's a 94 integra. It produced some front end damage with some rear end minor damage. Insurance says they can repair it for $7500. The repair will require a used right side front end (chasis / front clip?).
    Insurance (allstate) says we can have the car repaired, or take the car back and take the $7500. Any suggestions ? How much would this car be worth if repaired ? Should I just take the cash and scrap the car ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    If you both like the car, get if fixed. You'd have a tough time replacing if for $7500. Then again, $7500 would make one heckuva downpayment on whatever else your eye might fancy. Once repaired, it's doubtful that the car will still be worth $7500.
    I don't know if it's a '94 LS/GS or GSR. How many miles on the car? The way I see it, the car will most likely never be the same again, if it involves major suspension damage that it is over $7,000, plus they 're giving you a used suspension and not new. My '97 Civic was in a bad accident where it had mostly suspension damage, $5500 worth. The car has never been the same. It always pulls, the steering is messed up, etc. When they fixed it, it ran pretty good for the first 4-5mos. All the problems started appearing afterwards which I know were the result of the accident.
    Anyway, if it's a '94, I doubt the car is worth much more than $7500, and even if it is, after you get it fixed, it may be not running like it used, it may have some kind of vibration, pull, unstable on the highway or whatever, and you may not be able to get $7500 when you try and sell it, so I say get the money now and go buy another car. You can also negotiate the price. Call up banks and tell them you 're interested in getting a loan on a '94 Integra, and ask them how much you should pay for the car. They 'll give a price that might be higher than $7500. Also look at Kelleysbluebook.com (check on that URL). They show you the retail and trade in price of your car. Use the higher retail price and go back to your insurance company and demand more money if the price is higher. The $7500 is not what you have to accept. It's negotiable but you have to be persistent and provide documents from the web or whatever that the car is worth and you feel it should be totalled because the damage is too much, etc, plus they 're giving you used replacement parts, which you don't like that idea at all, etc. etc. You have a good case and you 'll probably get more than $7500.. or you may have high mileage, and the car is worth that much, don't know.. good luck.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    Thanks himiler-only1harry,
    Sorry, it's 94 LS ,auto, 2dr(3dr)
    We decided that fixing the car wasn't an option. The car has 54000 miles and "was" in great shape, so we figured the value at about $9,000 to $10,500.
    My next question, should I push for the car being totaled or take the car back (with the repair money), Strip it down, and sell the parts? There are alot of kids running around my area with the "fast and furious" wantabees. I priced some on-line used part sites and came up with around $4,000 worth of mechanical parts. That's not getting into the interior. Has anyone done this option? Scrapping a car? I have a buddy that is eager to help me tear it down. Is this more hassle than it's worth? I know that was a relevant question but has anyone done it?
    Thanks again everyone.
    John
    I don't know about $4K in parts but it's probably very close to what you could get, $3K easily.. Take the $7500 and the car if that's what the insurance company is willing to do. The motor and tranny alone are worth about $2500 but the problem is that most kids don't want an automatic tranny. They want a 5-sp because Integras are much faster with a manual tranny. BUT, the people that will probably purchase the motor are the ones with Civics, mainly DX/LX models (not EX). A Civic hatchback with an LS motor can be a fast car (almost as fast as a GSR) because they 're very light cars. The LS motor is also the best one to turbo charge. So yes, if a buddy of yours can help you tear it apart, go for it. The A/C unit is also worth some bucks, radiator, etc. Suspension is not worth much because aftermarket springs and shocks are fairly inexpensive and way better. Brake master cylinder, alternator and stuff like that are worth a few bucks as well. I think you 're looking at around $3,000 including the motor of course.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
  • littleteglittleteg Member Posts: 6
    Just taking a brief survey. What's the mileage of some of your Integra's out there and how are they running?
    I have a 92 Integra LS with over 175,000 miles on it. It still runs like new and I can still take late model non-vtec Integras. The only weird thing I've experienced is that I seem to be constantly replacing distributers. I'm on my fourth distributer now. Some lady I talked to with a 90 Integra has only replaced it once (she has 150K miles on hers). Anyone else with distributer problems? I also seem to go through batteries every 2 years. It doesn't matter if it is a Honda battery or aftermarket battery. The original Honda battery didn't even make it to 2 years. Although, Interstate batteries seem to last the longest.
    I still love the car and I think I'm going to keep it until it dies (which seems like it will never do) besides I don't like the new integras,I mean Rsx's.
    Also, how long have your clutches lasted? My original clutch made it to 100,500 miles, and I drive my car hard. Also handling is greatly improved if you don't replace your tires with the factory Michelins,which are awful if you are looking for true performance tires. I currently run Yokohama AVS Intermediates which are great. But I used to run Bridgestone Potenza RE71's which had better grip than the Yokohama's, but they stopped making them in 14" wheel size. And prices on both tires are great at about $75 per tire.
    Thanks everyone.
    Thanks Harry,
    Great advice, should be interesting.
  • eddiemaceddiemac Member Posts: 141
    I have a 1990 Integra GS 5speed hatch back. I purchased it in August of 1990 with 37 miles. I now have 126,000 and I am using the original clutch. I am on my third distributor. I got my second in May 1997, and the third this past January. As far as rust is concerned, I live in Washington, DC and the car has NEVER been in a garage, and I don't have a rust problem. I try to have the car detailed twice a year, and the paint looks good, better than some cars that are only 3 or four years old! If you wax regularly, you should have no problems.
  • chem123chem123 Member Posts: 272
    What are the suggestions for the strut/sway bars I should get for my hatch? I am sold on getting a rear sway but find it hard to swallow paying that much for a Comptech one. How is the Progress rear sway? Also, is it necessary to get new tie rods since I switched to bigger and wider wheels? Last Q: Which will benefit the handling the most: a front upper strut bar or front sway bar? Really need to get this dilemma solved, thanks a lot for your help...the car is insanely fun to drive already : )
  • bemathewbemathew Member Posts: 33
    Guys, it has happend again...my 99 GSR sedan was stolen yesterday night and the cops recovered the car by afternoon and towed it to a towing place. When I saw the car from outside I thoght nothing has happend....but it was a pathetic scene to see her completly gutted, stripped inside to bare metal!!! Front and back leather seats, carpets, floor mats, door panels, CD, speakers, glove box, handrest assebly everything gone!!!! Even they have taken the child stroller that was in the trunk!!!What is left inside the car is only steering, upper part of the dashboard (with speedo, tacho etc) . They have also taken the tail lights and the whole trunk cover!!!!
    An insurance appraiser will appraise the cars damage shortly and following
    are my options

1) Insurance will repair the car if it can be repaired in any shop of my choice

2)If the car has to be totalled then they will total the car and will give me
    the money.

What do you guys think? Guys please help me out...

Do you think Insurance will total the car?
    Should I push the insurance to Total the car?
    If they are going to repair the car, I have the option of repairing it in any shop of my choice.
    After insurance appraise the damages, are they going to just give a check?
    If the insurance totals the car then is it a good idea to buy the car at salvage price for fixing it myself? Any gestimate on how much it would be?
    Any advice on talking to Insurance guys?

I had only 20K miles on her and had babied the car from begining. Look after your babies..don't be irresponsible and stupid like me by not having an alarm on the car.

I am in Phoenix. PLEASE let me know if you happend to see something "suspicious" !!!! Thanks guys
    I'm so sorry about your car. Really, it just comes down to if you liked your car or not. Replacing the parts that were stolen on a car that only has 20k miles is a sound investment compared to buying another car as you were the only owner. I hope everything works out for you and you make a decision that you know you will be happy with.
    I remember reading something about a late-model GS-R that was jacked, and then stripped of seats and belts, among other bits.

Because of the expense involved with replacing the seats, etc., the guy's insurance co totaled it.

There's little chance you'd be able to restore the car yourself if you bought it for salvage, unless you've got a trust fund.

The appraiser will know if it makes $ sense to repair as soon as he/she totals the parts/labor bill. Do not encourage them to total the car, as this may cast the shadow of suspicion on yourself.

Talk to your insurance co/agent about how funds are disbursed. Always be honest.

Sorry for your loss. Good luck.
  • tomcat12tomcat12 Member Posts: 1
    I presently have a nissan sentra xe 5 spd, which I do like, with decend power and handling. however, I am a born sports car driver, that is in school. I am in Canada, so mine the price difference, here is my problem, I pay 287.50 canada for the sentra, I got offered an integra SE loaded for 360.00 a month lease. Is the integra worth the extra money for a student with a tight budget......
    any comments would be recommened...
  • tspintspin Member Posts: 2
    I am about to sell my four door '87 Hatchback Acura Integral It has approx. 130,000 miles, is a standard, and has air conditioning. The engine and electronics are in terrific shape for a used car but the upholstery is a little faded and worn. What is a good price to ask for the car? Suggestions?
    Since you're on a tight budget, I'd suggest that you stick with the Sentra. Your insurance rates might go thru the roof with the Integra.
  • civic_cx_92civic_cx_92 Member Posts: 87
    As you know Acura has decided to drop the Integra name for RSX.

This has created a odd situation for Integra buyers who's deciding to buy new or used:

Kelly Blue Book 'Trade-in' value for 2000 Integra LS 5-sp with 12k miles on it in excellent condition for $17,495

http://www.kbb.com/

Edmunds 'True Market Value' (going rate at dealers) for new 2001 Integra LS 5-sp dealers are selling for $16,650.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/

Duh?
    Edmund's TMV is much lower than sticker because from May to the end of July Acura has had a $2,000 factory-dealer incentive on ALL Integras.
    This $2K does not have to be passed along to the customers/buyers by the dealer. It's the dealer's money and they decide what to do with it. It's not a rebate. Of course in most cases the dealer discounts the car heavily by $2,000 plus more if you take into account that their "invoice" is another $1900 less.. Kelley blue book cannot account or verify that all dealers share the incentive with their customers, or how much, so they list the regular KBB price as if you paid full price for the car. This also goes for Integras or all other cars without any incentives. For example I paid $19.8K for my '99 GSR although the sticker was $22,650. About 6mos later and with about 7k mi. on the odo, I visited KBB's web site for kicks and they said my car was worth about $21,000 retail and $19,500 trade-in value in excellent condition. So yes, it doesn't make much sense since I only paid $300-400 more than trade-in but that's the way it goes and that's the book most dealers go by. If you get a great deal on a car or close to dealer invoice, etc. and decide to sell it within a year you can really make out. Kelley has no idea how much you paid for the car and if you paid sticker or invoice for it..
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    Anyone know anything about this rear sway? How does it compare to the Comptech kit (which includes the tie bar also)? Is a tie bar really necessary? What about a front strut bar?
    I assume you 're asking about your Civic.. You don't really need the rear tie bar. The sway bar is good enough. Go to an Acura dealer. Mine sells the Comptech 22mm sway bar for $230 (discounted like 15%). My Neuspeed rear tie bar didn't really make much difference but they say it helps a little maintaining proper camber settings or wheel alignment settings.. The rear sway bar (or bigger one) makes a HUGE difference! Front upper strut bar makes a small difference, small but noticeable. Every little thing helps. Don't know anything about the GC sway.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    Sounds good...the GC rear sway is a new product, I think, because it is in the "What's New" section of their website. Might have to wait a while to see how the general public likes that one before gicing in to the Comptech one. I have heard that a tie bars are useful on cars with larger than stock wheels and tires and might be worthwhile. Ground Control rear sway: http://www.ground-control.com/gcwhnew.htm
    Any of you SCCA guys know anything about Sparco or Corbeau seats? I am looking at the Sparco Sprint and Speed seats and at the Corbeau Forza. Has anyone sat in these? Really, I'm just looking to save a little weight, give my beat up seats a proper burial, actually stay in my seat during hard drifts, and I guess look good in the process. Any input is welcomed : )
    Do the Kosei K1 wheels come with a center cap or not? I did not get them with mine and was wondering...
  • sionsion Member Posts: 14
    I have 2 stock wheels (rims) with wheel covers, genuine acura, off a 93 RS ...
    I am leaving the bay area now and don't want to take them back.
    They are for free in Sunnyvale, CA.

send email if interested. i am leaving around the 14th of august so you have to do it by then.

raducu@cs.purdue.edu
    unfortunately don't come with center caps. I was disappointed they didn't but what do you expect for $139 ea.? I may have to look for some center caps because I think the spindles (hub) will start rusting sooner without them.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    Got a good deal on it...is it worth $40 or not?
    get the Neuspeed front upper strut bar. It's one of the best in the market and it mounts on 2 different places on each side, at least I think it mounts the same as the Integra.
    I was lookign at that groupbuy for ractive & some other crap for $39.99.. It's crap. You get what you pay for. You should be able to pick up the Neuspeed for $75-85. It's a good deal and very solid with very good mounting hardware. It's up to you. If you don't feel a difference with the ractive, you can always sell it to someone. What about the '99-00 Si front upper bar? I think it's about $40 from hparts.com.. Check it out.
    '99 Integra GSR
    '06 Civic LX coupe
    I was also thinking my money would be better spent on a rear sway instead. I am going to go ahead with a B&M Edge short shifter with bushings. Two q's about that: Will I have to grease up the bushings to keep them from squeeking (I have heard they have a tendency to do so)? Will I have to change the mounting of the exhaust (sometimes the shift linkage bangs against the piping)? Thanks guys.
    As I am steadily building up my car step by step, I have come to the stage that I think a performance clutch and flywheel would help quite a bit. I have already researched Comptech, Exedy, and ACT and found no flywheels made for my car.

My big question is whether an ITR or Si OEM clutch and flywheel will work with my car.

Otherwise, I think I will hold off on the clutch as I would rather do both (clutch and flywheel) at the same time. Any help is appreciated.
  • fjm1fjm1 Member Posts: 137
    Check Clutchmasters.com. Got a good price on a great clutch for my Teg.
    What disc did you get and how long have you had it? How different is it from stock? I am glad I have quite a bit of time to think about what clutch I want to get as there are so many out there. I am still skeptical about getting an aluminum flywheel (which is what I would do if I went with a CM clutch and get a CM flywheel). Any other thoughts on this?
This discussion has been closed.