Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Town and Country EX/LX/LXi/Limited

Comments

• phkckphkck Member Posts: 185
    Took the plunge on an 02 Limited Town & Country today. Didn't get best deal possible, but was satisfied. $1900 below invoice plus my trade paid for. Also, will cancel my extended warranty on previous car and collect another $1200. I am sure there was some money left on the table, I am sure there always is!
    Had to laugh as their opening bid was invoice and let me steal you blind on the trade.
    Also, upgraded the "free" powertrain promotion and have a 7yr - 100K full warranty (those power doors are great but scare me long term) for $1,240. ($100 deductible). By the way MSRP on upgrade is $1650. (was able to glance at price sheet, so probably fairly accurate.
    So hope this info is useful to someone. I know I found similar info very helpful when I was shopping.
    FWIW Paul
  • 4aodge4aodge Member Posts: 288
    Congradulations on your new Town & Country purchase. I'm sure you will enjoy your van as we continue to enjoy our 2000 Town & Country LX that still drives like new after 33k hard miles in only a years time. Have fun.

-Adam
    had 6 miles. Suprised my wife with it and after the initial shock /anger had plenty of interest and questions.
  • carleton1carleton1 Member Posts: 560
    after looking at many minivans traded in the 96 T&C LXi (purchased used) on a 99 T&C Limited. She said no other minivan is satisfying to drive and own after having a Town and Country. They got an extended warranty with the 99 T&C Limited.
    Her husband drives a VW Jetta. (BTW, the first VW Passat was sold in the USA as a VW Dasher. We saw ads all over southern Germany for the VW Passat in 1973).
  • shepherd5shepherd5 Member Posts: 35
    A few months ago, I posted some messages re: my experience replacing the howling roof rack on my T&C Ltd. Here's a quick recap.

I went to Fullerton Chrysler (Southern California) after they told me to bring the car in. Once I got there, the first thing the Asst. Mgr. Of Service asked me is if I know the difference between a recall and a TSB (technical service bulletin). Basically, his point was that I have to pay for a TSB. I told him, not if the car is under warranty. He then said, "What year is your car?" He should know the answer, the model just came out (2001 model). He then asked, "Is it still under warranty? How many miles is your car?" How many people drives 36,000 miles in less than a year? The rest of the conversation does not matter. I knew then and there I do not want them touching my car.

I then went to Huntington Beach Chrysler. Upon arrival, the first thing I was asked is if I have an appointment. I told them, No, when I called Chrysler Corporation, I was just told to bring the car down. (This is a lie, I did not call Chrysler Corp. I just read from these postings and by calling other dealers that I was to bring the car down). Nonetheless, his answer surprised me. He said, "We do not work for Chrysler Corporation. Chrysler Corporation does not pay us. We are an independently owned dealer." When he saw the look on my face, he retorted, You don't want to pay for this, do you? . Basically, he is upset that I do not have an appointment. Point taken, but on the other hand, I was not asking him to fix the car right then and there.

A few exchanges later (and I want to point out, I still kept my cool because I just want them to change the roof rack) he calmed down, took the part number down and told me he would call me when the part came in. When it did, the work was performed and I was off on my way.

When the survey came, I told Chrysler Corporation the work was performed as expected, but that I was surprised at how rude the Service Manager was and how I felt my business was not appreciated. I was happy with the work, but I was not happy with the way I was initially treated. I did write that after the initial unpleasantries, I was treated as expected.

A few days ago, my ABS warning light went on. I called this same dealer to make an appointment (they were closest to my work) and was assigned to the same service manager. I did not want to deal with him again, but I had no choice. He said he can't see me until next Tuesday. I made the appointment anyway. I then called a different dealer and they were able to see me the next morning. I brought the car in and got better than expected service. The problem (rear wheel sensor) was fixed right away.

A few hours later, the same Service Manager @ Huntington Beach Chrysler called me and said, :Don't bring your car in. We don't want you to bring your car in. Your comments on the Chrysler Corporation Survey cost me $300. What kind of response did you think you were going to get?" I was taken by surprise, I just said, "Okay" and hung up. I couldn't believe it. Do I have to go through this verbal abuse every time I want to have them fix my car?

So I called their General Manager and told him what happened. His response was, "If you were not happy with us the first time, why would you want to come back?" Wow! This is new for me. I have never heard of a dealer refusing service to someone for writing a negative survey. After all, aren't surveys designed to find out why customers aren't happy? Apparently this dealer did not believe or want second chances.

So, I called Chrysler Corporation again and reported what happened. Even though the person on the other end eagerly took down the report (he couldn't believe it either). I expect nothing to come out of this (and by the way things are going, I HOPE nothing comes out of this).

I am not asking anyone to boycott the dealership. They seem to do good work and I am sure most people have no problems with them. I am still convinced I just caught this particular Service Manager at a bad time. I was thankful this happened. I now know for sure where not to take my car. And BOY, do I have a story to tell =)

Does anyone know anyone else who has been blacklisted from a dealership? For writing a bad survey?

Last but not least, I know none of you read my actual survey, but do you think I am fair in my survey, saying that I am happy with the work done but not the way I was initially treated?

I know the dealer is upset because of the bad remark, but, do you think they are justified in asking me not to bring my car to them? (even though I no longer want to?)
  • ottowrkrottowrkr Member Posts: 778
    Wow , as an employee of DC I want to say how sorry I am that you had to be treated in such a poor manor. I think one of our companies biggest problems is our dealer network. People understand that cars break ,and when you go to a dealer you just want honest answers and the problem fixed . We also get rude treatment from dealers , they say things like" just because you work for DC you think your special ?" You were very fair in your surrey ,that's what DC spends the money for ,honest answers . No the dealer should try to get you back not tell you they don't wont to see you again. Hopefully you can find an honest dealer you can go to ,not all dealers are as bad as that one. I HOPE
    I have been very happy thus far with the service the dealer I bought my car from gave me. I hope this continues. They are out of the way, but thus far, the benefits outweigh the inconveniences. Sad that the dealer close to my work has this attitude and the one close to my home seemed incompetent.
  • btill1btill1 Member Posts: 69
    I am most likely going to purchase a T&C, but I also have my name on an Odyssey list.
    I am hoping to get a little help on the prices being paid for T&C's.
    I am looking at two models the EX with left side power door and side airbags, MSRP is $26,965 invoice is $25,214 what price should I expect to pay?
    I am also looking at an LXi ( I would like to have trailer tow and leather, not offered on EX)
    MSRP on LXi is $32,940 with power liftgate,roofrack, heated seats, 29U, and trailer tow package, invoice on this van is $29,890. What would I expect to pay for this van? Also does anyone know the $1500 rebate on the LXi is that off of the MSRP or the invoice price the dealer pays?
    Any help would be appreciated as I am starting my adventure tommorow.
    Thank you,
    batill1263@aol.com
    LXi, $1500 rebate off invoice price. A dealer should not even blink at that number. Just make a move to leave and they will hit that number readily. I expect there is even more room to deal.
    Also, try Chrysler.com. Find a dealer using your zip code. This will let you know all the Chrysler dealers in your area and if they are 5 star dealers. A very nice feature is that each 5 star dealer lists their current inventory on-line. So, if they are stacked up with vans you may be able to negotiate a bit more.
    I too agonized between the T&C and Oddy. personally just prefered the T&C (still like a lot of the Oddy features). I did opt for extended warranty though, even one broken power door can't be cheap. Good luck!
  • jj35jj35 Member Posts: 283
    I am looking for a new van to replace my Toyota Sienna. One feature that I like in the Sienna is that the back seat is split, so that half of the seat can be folded down or removed. This provides added cargo space while still being able to seat five passengers. Can anyone tell me what the back seat is like in the 2002 Town and Country?
  • steelengsteeleng Member Posts: 71
    A 50/50 split rear seat is available on D/C minivans.
    Hello again,
    Phkck thanks for your info.
    After spending time on Chrysler.com I started making phone calls to area dealers so far I was quoted $29,738. This is for an LXi with 29U, 4 disc changer, full spare, heated seats, cargo organizer, roof rack, and traction control. MSRP is $33,845 invoice is $30,985 via Edmunds the sales rep told me his invoice was $31,538. What do you people think, is this a good deal?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    batill1263@aol.com
    Sounds like sales rep added destination + invoice to get his price.
    Still, you are $4000 below sticker. I assume on an 02'.
    They are selling 01 Limiteds for about $6000 off sticker here in KCK.
    There is probably a little left in the deal but is getting to the point of diminishing returns.
    Also, try cardirect.com you can fill in the info and see what their price would be.
    If carsdirect.com does not do business in your state, try 80015 (Colo zip). This is a good way to check a ballpark figure. $29,349 is what I came up with on your particular car on Carsdirect.com.
    Make that your target price and I think you will do OK.
    FWIW
  • mpalmer1mpalmer1 Member Posts: 10
    btill1,

Did your 02 LXI deal include 3.8 L engine, side airbags and power liftgate? The deal I was quoted included your deal plus these for $30,633
    mpalmer1,
    My quote did include the 3.8 L engine but did not include the side airbags or power liftgate it sounds like the pricing is very similar. I was told by this particular dealer in MA that the dealer has an additional $500 cash back, over the $1,500 rebate. At this point I am very seriously considering an Odyssey, an EX-L (leather) with Trailer tow is $29,090, I thought I was going to be able to get a better price on the T&C LXi
  • mangeycrittermangeycritter Member Posts: 4
    At 500 miles, the overhead consol info center stopped working, and simultaneously an airbag idiot light on the dash came on. This has not solved itself, and before I take it for service ( I have had previous experience with C's service, which has been very spotty, and often hit-or-miss) I would appreciate anyone letting me know if they have had similar glitch, and if so, what the solution was. Thanks.
    Has anyone heard when Chrysler is coming out with the DVD system for the T&C? Thinking about having an entertainment (read Barney play-back device) installed.
    We do have the sling over the back of the seat VCP that keeps our daughter entertained, but we lose about 4" of leg room.
    I have seen the portable DVD players that may work for about $400 that also may do the trick.
    Any experiences?
  • ckb_ncckb_nc Member Posts: 2
    Bought a used Silver T&C LX for $17952 out the door, including my trade. The car is used, with 11,700 miles. I checked with carfax and the car was bought in March. The price includes installation of a keyless remote. My trade was a 95 Windstar with 105K, needing: a new transmission according to dealer and third-party shop, a new motor for the driver side power window ($400 at the dealer), a new windshield (it will pass inspection but not resell), and front brakes according to Ford Dealer. Could use new tires too.

Feeling very happy right now. Comments?
    Best way to buy a T&C, let someone else take the initial drop in value. You now have a vehicle with factory warranty still present. But seeing your Ford needed many repairs, the extended warranty may buy you peace of mind.
    Best of luck
  • ckb_ncckb_nc Member Posts: 2
    Considering it. Any opinions out there?
  • jfz219jfz219 Member Posts: 63
    Shepherd5: sorry about your experience. Keep in mind that a negative survey can result in a very serious financial penalty for the dealer. Sometimes the service departments are put in a very difficult position by the manufacturer. The 2100rpm resonance problem is a case in point.

Let me describe a positive experience that my wife and I had with Tomkinson Chrysler in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We heard a progressively louder noise originating from the power steering pump (most apparent at low speeds). We drove into the service entrance late in the afternoon without an appointment. We didn't even buy the van there. They checked it immediately, found a TSB for the problem, ordered the parts and fluid change, called us in 2 business days when the parts arrived, and promptly corrected the problem with our 2001 T&C Limited. That dealership will get top consideration the next time I buy a new car.
    Didn't think telling the MFG that my service manager is rude can result in such drastic consequences.

My first impression of him was that he's a jerk. My last conversation with him seemed to confirm it.

My biggest regret was that I bought a Chrysler because I didn't want to deal with a Honda salesman for an Oddysey. I should have. I would only have to deal with a salesperson once, but I probably would have to see a service manager more than once.
  • m71547m71547 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 97 Town and Country LXI which I purchased new that has 103,000 miles on it. I Have never had any problems with it until about a month ago I detected a slight noise in the steering occasionally. I thought it might be in the power steering or the belt. My dealer road tested it and verified the noise and said it could be in the rack, lines, or column. Nothing is loose or broken and the vehicle is safe to drive. If he was going to repair anything he said he would try the column first and the part would cost around $600 and there was no guarantee it would be any different. After that the next repair choices would cost in the thousand dollar range. Basically they had no idea what was wrong. It does not make the noise every time you turn. Sometimes it is very noticeable when parking or leaving your driveway and turning onto the highway. Has anyone ever had a similar problem and if so what was done to correct it?
    hey, we had a smiliar noise in the steering column of our 2000 t&c lx model a few months ago. we took it into the dealership and they confirmed the noise and then did something (i have no clue as to what they did, exactly) that seems to have fixed the noise. since then it hardly, if ever, makes the creaking sound when turning the wheel to manuever the van. whatever they did was covered under warranty so we did not pay anything for the repair. our 2000 t&c now has 33k miles on it and has not had any other problems.

-adam
    hey, we had a smiliar noise in the steering colomn of our 2000 t&c lx model a few months ago. we took it into the dealership and they confirmed the noise and then did something (i have no clue as to what they did, exactly) that seems to have fixed the noise. since then it hardly, if ever, makes the creaking sound when turning the wheel to manuever the van. whatever they did was covered under warranty so we did not pay anything for the repair. our 2000 t&c now has 33k miles on it and has not had any other problems.

-adam
    I was quoted a price for a new 01 T&C Limited with trailer tow, cargo organizer, heated seats and 4 disc changer. List price is 36,685 invoice is 34,097 I was told the rebate/dealer cash is now 3,000 off invoice so I could purchase for 31,097, how does this sound?
    Does any one know if it is 3k off of 02's?
    Thanks for any help,
    batill1263@aol.com
  • eazellfameazellfam Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased a 1999 limited with 39,600 miles. The radio/cd only work if the headlights are on, it doesn't matter if the van is running or if the key is in the acc. position the lights have to be on. Is this a problem or is it some kind of safety feature that I don't know about? Can;t find anything in the manual about it.
    Just found out about Town Hall, It's GREAT.
    Thanks,Eric
    Sounds like a pretty good price on the 01 Limited. My local dealer has 2 remaining 01 Limited's on his lot. They have been there for a while. It is equipped the same as the one you described.

Best price they quoted me was $30,400 so you might be able to do a little better.
    Depends on your dealers motivation. I offered $28,500 and they would not do it. They are still on the lot so I'm hoping their motivation to move them might lower the price.
    mpalmer1,
    I am waiting as well hoping someone is going to crack and drop down to the 29k area, hopefully this will happen as the end of the year draws closer.
    I want to purchase by the end of the year for the 7/100k warranty, I would appreciate any updates you may have, I will update as well.
    Has anybody heard about a 3k rebate on these vans?
    Thanks,
    batill1263@aol.com
  • ecnirp1ecnirp1 Member Posts: 13
    Considering purchasing the EX for my first mini-van. Test drove it and loved it but lack of 0% financing is an issue. Drove the Sienna and felt it was too small. My 18 month old kept kicking me in the back.

The EX would be about $26K and we really like the dual power doors and power liftgate among other things. I didn't really see a lot of information on the EX here so can anyone tell me if the price is good, are there a lot out there used since I'll have to pay a financing charge, and any general experiences good or bad with the power lift gate. We plan to own the car 6-8 years so will it be reliable (we have a Camry now at 6 yrs. old and no major problems yet.) Thanks.
    Here is the deal I gave a deposit to last night: a 2001 Limited with these options trailer tow, rear cargo org., heated seats, 4 disc CD, MSRP is 36,685 invoice is 34,097 I bought it for 29,995.
    I think I got a good deal, hope this helps.
    Happy Holidays,
    batill1263@aol.com
    Congratulations on your T&C. To get a Limited under 30K is a great deal. I am sure you will love it. Most of the 01's are gone now so it is tough to get a deal like yours and they cetainly are not dealing like that on the 02's-at least not yet. I have a 1991 Honda Civic with 113,000 miles and would love to pull the trigger on the T&C but keep hesitating because of I am enjoying not having any car payments. Enjoy!!
    But we do not buy previously owned vehicles. I do NOT want anyone to abuse a vehicle before we get it. Our 99 GC SE had 4 miles on odometer when we got it. I feel the T&C are more attractive than the GC but the Dodge dealer is just over 1 mile from our home, gave us a good deal, and the service has been Outstanding.
    One sister and her husband will never buy a previously owned vehicle but 3 other sisters and their husbands will NOT buy a new one...until one sister and her husband got a NEW 2001 Odd EX which is nice as they have me take them to the airport in the Odd EX and I can make a side by side comparison to DC minivans. Odd EX are nice but seem plain and spartan compared to our lowly GC SE which is rather plain compared to the nicer T&C. Our GC w/3.3L performs as well as the Odd EX. The T&C with 3.8L would leave an Odd in the dust.
    I went to look at the 2001 Limited I had left a deposit on (over the phone). I took one look at the vehicle and on the drivers side door was a ding about the size of a quarter. Needless to say I was not happy about this, the body shop manager told me what he needed to do and it involved repainting a section of the door, at that point I said no thank you.
    I then looked at a 2001 LXi with 29U,Traction,Side air bags,3.8, power liftgate, roof rack, CD, and rear cargo organizer, I purchased this vehicle for $28,174 the MSRP was 34,375. I got a little over 6K off of MSRP, I am very happy with the deal and very happy with the van. I will pick up next Thursday or Friday, I will keep you all updated with the van.
    Happy Holidays,
    batill1263@aol.com
    Here in KCK a few dealers are offering Limited's (2001) for $29,995. FWIW
    I just saw and visited her today. They got a used 96 T&C LXi that had transmission failure at 150,000 miles. They had it fixed and still love it. She said they have towed a much heavier trailer than they should and they will continue to own and drive their 96 T&C LXi. They just drove it 800 miles to visit her mother (who is my sister) for Christmas.
    Our daughter's best friend got a used 96 T&C LXi that started having a few problems with A/C at about 100,000 miles. They looked at all minivans but did not like any as well as T&C so they traded their 96 T&C LXi in on another T&C....but got a 99 T&C Limited this time. She says they really needed those heated seats in Dallas, Texas. (LOL...they got the Limited to get all the other nice features).
    I have enjoyed reading your comments and suggestions here in the Town Hall.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Thank you Carleton1, and the same to you (and everyone).

Steve
    Host
    SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
  • lsherlsher Member Posts: 29
    In my '02 T&C AWD LXi, I have (mistakenly) the radio with "CD changer capability." It was my mistake in reading the brochure. I somehow thought that this radio could play CDs, whereas it can only control a CD player supplied by the user.

Hence the question: Has anyone attached a CD player to this radio? If so, what CD player, where did you put it, how well does it work, and were there any gotchas?

(The radio is described in the Owner's Manual as "Sales Code RBB--AM/FM Stereo radio with graphic equalizer, cassette tape playeer and CD changer capability--if equipped.)

-Larry
    Naples, NY
  • cabaconcabacon Member Posts: 1
    I am new to this - my brother-in-law turned me on to it. Very cool. Bought our T&C Ltd. one year ago, with 34k miles, at an auction for $24 and change. Recently, I have felt the driver's side heated seat (a big selling point for me) had a "spot" that was getting a little too heated for me. I then started smelling something burning and noticed it burned an actual hole in the leather! Anyone else had this happen? Also, I heard a rumor about some kind of "recall" for T&Cs, but haven't found any other info. Thanks.
    In my '02 T&C LXi, I have the radio pictured on p.167 of the Owner's Manual. There it is described as "Sales Code RBB--AM/FM Stereo Radio with Graphic Equalizer, Cassette Tape Player and CD changer Capability--if equipped." On p. 169, the Manual speaks of a TAPE/CD-C button, which the picture does not show and which my radio does not appear to have.

Boy, am I confused. Could it be that the "CD-Changer Capability" for this radio is itself an option? Or is the option only the user-addition of a suitable (?) CD-changer?

Having been burned by one brochure mistake, I'm wondering whether I've been burned again.

-Larry
    Naples, NY
    Lsher@frontiernet.net
    Even our 02 Limited, had the optional CD player (factory installed) for $150 per window sticker.
    So yes, it is an option. And, I do not know if dealer could intall the changer (I doubt for $150) or if an aftermarket cd player would work.
    Let us know what you find out.
    Paul
  • dsoiamdsoiam Member Posts: 32
    I too am very interested in an additional CD player (whether generic after-market or a MOPAR version).

Anyone add a CD player after purchase?

phkck, is that what you did?

I have the regular cassette, no CD player configuration. I now want CD, even if its the single CD player and not the changer. Anyone know if the changer can be added to the no-CD cassette radio?

I do assume that I could switch out the current radio for the one that plays CDs and cassettes. I assume this would be well over $200. I have thought about looking for a wreck and trying to do this myself (buying the set in a wreck and trying to put it in my van myself).

Anyway, there seem to be more than a few of us looking to add CD- (or CDs- plural) capability.

Thanks
    The CD 4-disc changer was factory installed.
  • nfl2nfl2 Member Posts: 22
    I own a 96 T&C Lxi and I am going to buy a new T&C Limited. A dealer in Northern Ca. is willing to sell me one for Dealer Invoice plus $250. Is that a good deal or not? Looking at $33,500 for Limited with 4disc CD changer and Tow Package. It would be for around the Sacramento Area. Thanks NFL2
  • dave210dave210 Member Posts: 242
    While the $250 over invoice sounds okay, there is also the $1,500 Chrysler rebate going on. You should be able to get invoice MINUS the 1,500 dollar rebate unless you are going with the 0% financing. If so, the $1,500 rebate doesn't apply when with the 0% financing and you have a good deal.

If you check Carmax.com as a reference and got to this link http://www.carmax.com/SearchResults.asp, you will find many of the 2002 T&C Limiteds only have a $31-$32,000 price including the rebate.

Once again, if you're doing the financing, you have a good deal, but if not, you could probably do a little better. Hope this helps.

Make sure you get the rebate!!
    Currently $1500 and possibly holiday cash of $300. This should be behind invoice.
    Plus powertrain warranty 7/100 for free until Dec. 31st.
    These are great vans, but they (and many others) are just not selling well right now.
  • nfl2nfl2 Member Posts: 22
    Thanks for all the info. I meant to add, I was looking for a price less any cash back. nfl2
    Following up on my message of last week about "If equipped"???:

I've been doing a lot of research into adding CD capability to my '02 T&C LXi with RBB radio. There are four general ways to do it:

1. Replace the RBB radio with another brand that can play CDs. Downsides: Warranty, steering wheel radio controls won't work, clock?, dial light may not dim/brighten correctly, etc. In short, this solution is bristling with gotchas.

2. Use the SCD-C130 CD changer made by USA Spec (=Pioneer?). A site with a very good price (http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/USSSCDC130)

says it won't work, and two high priced sites (http://www.adelcom.net/USA-SPEC_scd-c130.htm and Crutchfield (by phone)) says it will. Downsides: A multivendor solution with some unresolved compatibility issues.

3. Use an adapter cable (e.g., made by PIE) that matches some brand of CD changer (e.g., Kenwood) to the radio's PCI bus logic. Downsides: Again a multivendor solution with potential debugging issues and maybe some gotchas.

4. Go with a Chrysler (Mopar) brand swap-out or add-on. A very good site for this is

http://radiosandmore.com/ They will give me $100 for my current radio, which reduces the price of the RBK (single CD player) radio to $245.

I'm going with #4. Playing single CDs suffices for 90% of my CD needs, so it's not worth the installation of another box somewhere in the vehicle for getting CD changer capability.

Some sidelights: The RBB radio, as is, does have the capability of accepting a Chrysler CD changer as an add-on. The T&C Owner's Guide is wrong in its description of the RBB radio; the picture is correct, but the text is from a cuneiform tablet recently unearthed in Egypt. The radiosandmore site tells me by phone that their RBK radios go out as soon as they come in, since many people are swapping. I wondered if I was alone in misinterpreting the T&C brochure that speaks of "CD changer controls" as meaning that it could play CDs. Grrrrrrrr.

-Larry

Naples, NY

• ecnirp1ecnirp1 Member Posts: 13
    Just bought a T&C EX for $500 below invoice. No rebates or special financing but I still got 6% for 48 months. Great mini-van that includes dual power doors and side air bag - only 2 options available on EX.

The window sticker says there are side air bags but I don't see any sort of area where they would deploy like a vinyl spot that says "Side Air Bag." I don't want to find out that the sticker was wrong after an accident. Dealer assured me they were there but we forgot to go back and look during delivery. How can I tell they are present?
This discussion has been closed.