Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mitsubishi Galant

Comments

• drobinson19drobinson19 Member Posts: 11
    I just purchased a 200l Silver Mist Metallic Gallant LS for $23,200 including destination. What a beautiful car. I also test drove the Chrysler Sebring LXI, Honda Accord LX-V6 and EX-V6, and one SUV the Mazda Tribute, all nice vehicles. The Sebring was just not as comfortable, and well Chrysler is not a company I would buy anything from right now. The accord was more expensive with the same options and lets face it the Accord is definitely as plain as it comes. No imagination went into the styling of the Accord. The Tribute handled like a car and looked good, but with 5 or 6 recalls no thanks. The Galant had the most comfortable driver's seat out of the 3, the most features for the money, and a great safety rating. The warranty was also better. Honda offers no roadside assistance and only a 36k powertrain warranty. Mitsubishi offers a 60k powertrain and 36k roadside. I'm very excited about my new car and hope to enjoy it for several years to come.
  • ultratechultratech Member Posts: 142
    Hi , on my 2000 4cyl ES , i'm getting 24 mpg 50% freeway .. which is pretty average .. my sister protege gets 26 , and my brother's civic gets like 26 too .. so not that bad consider I have a bigger engine .
    One thing people should take into account is people who are happy with their cars usually never say anything ... only people with problems or concern post them ..
    -As bad as the galant may seem to anyone , it surely beats any of the ford,chrysler,GM stuff.
  • sobright1sobright1 Member Posts: 78
    I read with interest the earlier post from a new owner of an LS who seems glad to have paid only $23,200 for his new LS. While this appears less than sticker which I calculate to be $24,442 ($23,907 + $535 destination)it is hardly a great deal. According to Edmunds there is a $1000 cash back on all Galants and in my region (Tennessee) an additional $650 dealer incentive. In Memphis one dealer is advertising his 2001 ES Galants for $1000 under invoice and when I visited the sales floor he seemed quite ready to give the same deal on all other models. Given that invoice and destination is $22,285 this would bring the price down to $21,285 and still leaves both the additional $650 and dealer hold back to dicker from.
  • 4u24u2 Member Posts: 17
    What an awesome car! I live in D.C., and am looking forward to my trip to the Hudson River Valley in a couple of weeks. The V6 and tranny are incredibly smooth, and the midrange acceleration is stellar. The stereo system is wonderful, as well. I love this car.

Question: I need to get my second oil change/tire rotation before the trip. Could any of you recommend a dealer in the D.C. metro area? I had a great experience at CarMax (VA) for my first oil change, but it's just soo far. Let me know if you know of any other good dealers in the D.C. metro area.

Thanks for your help!!
    I'm sorry some people think I paid too much for my vehicle. I did get over 1,200- 1,300 dollars off MSRP. Good enough for me. I was trying to reach a certain dollar amount in payments and I got that. Besides at 1.9 APR I did not feel pressured to go as low because they were not going to screw me out of money with high interest rates. I am very happy and love the car.
  • jmcdermottjmcdermott Member Posts: 4
    Thanks to all the mileage responses. I am going to dealership this week. Advertised deal here in FL for 2001 Es is $1000 down( plus dest. charges,tax tag)and $249.00 for 54 months with dealer retaining all rebates. Numerous to choose from and dealership says if color/interior are not right will have car there in 48 hours.
    We'll keep you posted.
  • boston14boston14 Member Posts: 111
    with the economy put to rest by Alan Greenspan now is the time to resist the new car smell and take your 5 weekends or more to fing that perfect used car. I will never ever again go through the new car drive off the lot and lose more than the Nasdaq routine again. I am not a used car salesmen, its just that any car on the road is used even the car you dream about when you are at you boring 9 to 5 job.
  • steve109steve109 Member Posts: 13
    Darn the luck. I have touted in this forum how I have had trouble-free driving with my '00 ES 4 cyl., and upon changing the oil at 25,000 miles, have developed an oil leak around the valve cover. Oil has dribbled down on all sides of the engine. Probably a bad gasket. Getting it checked out this Friday, and will share the results.
  • vac23vac23 Member Posts: 118
    Are you sure it's not spill oil from when the new oil was poured back into the engine? I don't know how the 4cyl looks like but on the V6 if you spill any oil & don't wipe it up it may appear that the valve cover is leaking.
    Yea, I'm sure the oil was not from pouring oil into the engine. In fact, I was preparing to change the oil when I popped the hood open, and saw the oil all around the seam where the valve cover rests on top of the engine. Oil was found in front of the engine, and the rear, like it is a bad gasket fitting.
  • speck1981speck1981 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone have advice for me? I'm currently looking at a 95 Galant LS, with 98000miles, do you feel they are reliable? I currently drive a 96 dodge Stratus, and from what I read here at Edmunds.com, they are not good, and I'm starting to believe them. Please help me?
  • ern35ern35 Member Posts: 11
    I have a '95 Galant ES, and although I have not had any of the various problems listed in the previous posts, I did have to have a new transmission at 53,000 miles, and had some minor cosmetic problems, i.e. the clock broke, the inside overhead light doesn't always go on when you hit the switch, etc. As you probably saw while reading through these, transmissions have been an issue with the Galants. However, regardless of what make or model, a car with 98,000 mi. has seen a lot of driving, so you might want to think twice about purchasing a used car with such high mileage. If price is an issue, think about this. If you purchase this car, and then need to replace the transmission down the road, you are looking at between $2000 - 3000 for that, so it might be cheaper in the long run to go with something with fewer miles.
  • beachmitbeachmit Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 2000 Galant, 4 cylinder, and in the owners manual, it says to change the oil every 7,500 miles. With other cars I've owned in the past, I always changed the oil every 3-4,000. Isn't 7,500 too long to wait? Will it hurt the engine? Opinions, please.
    Had the gasket around the valve cover replaced this morning, and hopefully will take care of my leak. Mechanic also stated that valve cover was loose, and that could have contibuted to my problem. In response to #563, I always change my oil and filter every 5,000 miles. Kind of an "in between" between 3,000 and 7,500.
  • suareesuaree Member Posts: 1
    I am looking into leasing a Galant ES with the performance package. I was curious to know if the white light covers for the rear lights are available for the Galant. I really like that look and hope that if I end up with it that I will be able to have them. From what I read you seem to know about these things so I am hoping you can help me.

I just test drove the Galant today along with the focus and the Sentra SE. I found the Galant to have the best ride. I also test drove the honda Accord. I just found the Accord to be a little boring and it seems like every other car in the street is a Accord. I am just a little worried after reading all the transmission problems people have been having with the Galant. I noticed most of them were with later models. I really hope I don't make a mistake. Even though I also read alot from people that are very happy, so I hope I make the right choice. I just would hate to get into a new car and have any kind of problems. Any Advice?
  • speck1981speck1981 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you for your advice, I think I'll shop around till I find something with less miles.
  • mcmc1mcmc1 Member Posts: 1
    How does 19500 sound for an es 4 cyl with moon roof and leather seats....That's with out tax...i live in ny...i thought 18500 would be fair? any thoughts?
  • edsadosedsados Member Posts: 5
    Took a 2000 Galant ES I4, AT (no options) with a 21000 miles for a test drive.
    I liked the way it accelerates after when I stepped on the gas pedal.
    I think it has enough power for passing or merging into freeway and is like having a V6 (e.g. v6 170hp) under the hood. Not bad for a 4cyl.
    Handling is good and no steering wheel vibration felt at 70-80 mph.
    Interior is nice and simple with the controls practically placed where they should be.
    One fault I found which I want to attest to myself after reading one of the post is regarding the dome lamp/courtesy lamp on which it fell off after switching it on and off a couple of times.
    Mitsubishi should have secured it with a screw or anything to keep it off from falling.
    Anything else aside from minor faults and manufacturer's recalls, I think galant is a promising car that is capable keeping up with the rest of other imports.
    I had a '89 toyota with 180,000+ miles still running good and no major problems in the past and present involving transmissions or the engine.
    This would be my first mitsubishi car and I hope it will last beyond 100,000 miles if I do go for it.
    The dealer (N.CA,bay-area) went down from $13988.00 + fees to $12500.00 + fees. I told him I'll call him back 'cause I'm still shopping around. Off to the next mitsu........
    What I would do about the price is check carsdirect.com , and then try to match or beat that price with the local dealer . Have in mind the $1000 rebate , try to make the dealer adjust that before taxes so you save yourself like $200 bucks.
    -Also good idea is to try autobytel or 1 or 2 of those things to have an idea.
  • bearnkdbearnkd Member Posts: 4
    Have been shopping prices on 2001 GTZ. Have gotten the following:
    Autobytel Dealer - $750 over invoice = @23127
    AutoTree Dealer - $23689
    CarsDirect - $23687

Still can't decide though. Even though you get 1.9% financing, the value of the Mitsu after 5 years is about $2300 less than an Accord V6, and insurance is more on the GTZ. Any opinions...
  • amitsuowneramitsuowner Member Posts: 16
    I am a veteran and original owner of a 1995 Galant LS. Let me give you some simple advice - DON'T BUY A GALANT!

Here's why -
    new transmission at 63,000 miles,
    new transmission again at 101,000 miles
    new rack and pinion at ~80,000 miles
    sqeaky belts, especially in cold weather (no adjustment gets rid of this)
    brakes are terrible - the rotors warp almost immediately under normal usage
    Mistubishi customer service is rude and inflexible

In summary this car has cost me an arm and a leg to maintain and it is still worth less than the amount of principle left on the car loan (I wonder why??). I just wouldn't want anybody else to throw away as much money as I have.

The car looks great though, and if you test drive it, you'll think it's a pretty good ride. If you're like me though, you're concerned mainly with 2 things:
    1) Reliability, especially beyond 50,000 miles
    2) resale value
    (these 2 are usually compliments of each other)

The Galant fails miserably on these two metrics.

Don't be fooled by good looks (in this case, at least). Look under the hood, so to speak.
    I left out two other problems I had around 85,000 miles - motor and transmission mounts had to be replaced.

Also, the sun roof leaks all over the front passenger in heavy rain.

Let me know if you still think this car is worth buying...
    I'll agree the resale value is not as good as the Honda or a few others. One thing you forgot about is that the Galant was redesigned in 1999. The Galant now has better 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS and traction control on high end models, a V-6 engine, a revised transmission, and other new options. The reliability on the 1995 model is a dismal 6.7 while on the 99 model it is a healthy 8.0. The Galant being made now is not the Galant of 1995. The Galant is not perfect, but I think the new Galants are much better than the ones made in the mid 90s.
    But as usual there is always 2 sides on a coin . The resale value may not be as high as the Accord, but also take into consideration how much more you paid for the Accord to begin with .. Also, if you;re concerned about long term, buy an extended warranty all the way to 100,000 miles ... then you can get rid of it .
    Recall time is here people, Love my car but what the **** is this about now!!!
  • jamietinjamietin Member Posts: 1
    hi guys i have purchased a 1997 mitsubishi galant,equipped with the radio/nav system,my problem is that everything is in japanese,what can i do to have this system in english.
    The 4 wheel disc brakes makes no difference brake maintainability in the 99-2001 Galants - they are still highly problematic and weak. My father has a 2000 Galant and has constant brake problems - the rotors are always warped. I quite sure that at the end of his lease, he will never get another Galant.

DRobinson, what upgrade has been made to the transmission? And as far as reliability - I would hope and expect that the 99 models of any car have a higher reliability index than any 95 car - there's a 4 year age difference there! Once again, when my Galant was 2 years old (in 97), I had no complaints. In 1998, all hell broke loose as the aforementioned repairs cost me many thousands of dollars.

Since 1995 there were some cosmetic redesigns and a larger engine available, but it is evident to me from close family members and friends who own newer Galants that poor quality still characterizes the Galant, as evidenced by high maintainability costs (rotor warpage, etc).

...and just yesterday I read about Mitsubishi's over 900,000 car recall which includes the Galant. I'm not surprised.
  • purp3purp3 Member Posts: 24
    I have a 2000ES 4cyl. Really like the car and think it is great value for the money. There are always some bad apples out there! Sorry to hear about your troubles. My buddy I work with has a 97 Galant with over 60,000 miles. He wasn't had any problems whatsoever except normal maintenance. Just found out my 2000 and his 97 have been recalled. Mine for a transmission line and his for something having to do with the steering. Hopefully, it won't be to bad to get this taken care of. Overall, I love my car and so does he! Happy driving!
    The Galant is a unique car. It is good looking and fun to drive. So much so that it instills an almost instant loyalty. If you read this forum nearly all of the newer owners rave about their cars (and get angry at us who attempt to instill a bit of reality) while those of us who have put more miles on these cars know the real story. It is like looking back on high school and wishing, as we all do, that we knew then what we know now. Don't get me wrong, I too loved my Galant. However like amitsuowner and thousands of others, I put in two new transmissions over a period of 183,000 miles before I totalled it. I too replaced motor mounts. I replaced the entire front brake system (rotor, pads, calipers, etc.) at least three times and the brakes required pad replacement and turning of the rotors every 5 to 10 thousand miles. The interior trim was always falling off and the power window on the passenger's side was always very slow. To be fair though my only engine problems were a starter at @60,000 miles and new computer at 180,000 miles.

Regarding the observations by drobinson19 about brake changes and transmission changes. My Galant was a '90 model. Consider that these problems have gone on year after year. If you just consider amitsuowner's car, it is a '95 - at least five years later than mine and Mistubishi still has not addressed the problems (actually if you compare reliability ratings in Consumer Reports my '90 model was a better car). If you scroll back on this forum just a bit you will see that these problems are still present. I live in Memphis but bumped into another gentleman last weekend from Cleveland. He too owned a Gallant, a 1999 model. He too loved his car but with only 23,000 miles he has already had to replace the transmission - so much for improvements. I could put up with some of the minor imperfections, the trim and such and would even buy buy another Galant if they would just address these two long standing problems, the transmission and the brakes.

Lastly, regarding some the recent recalls. I cannot remember his exact words but even the new president of Mitsubishi, when announcing the recall, described the drive train linkage that is being recalled as flimsy or shoddy. By the way, since these same parts are used in several Chrysler products (also in the recall) several analysts blame much of Chrysler's recent decline on these unreliable parts.
    For all the time and trouble these many recalls takes from us shouldnt the company give owners a coupon for free tacos at taco time or something?
  • vac23vac23 Member Posts: 118
    Funny you should say that. A guy at work recently purchased a Mazda tribute which was recalled twice. Mazda sent him an apology letter for the inconvience and a nice waterproof backpack type thingy-that's customer service.
  • peterslawpeterslaw Member Posts: 9
    I had warped brake rotors, among other problems, on my 2000 Galant ES when it only had 18 miles on it. I was told that it was from the car sitting on the loading dock for a long time. Having read the previous posts and in light of the recent news stories, I can't help but wonder if they were feeding me a line of ****. There are times when I can't help but wonder if I got a "remanufactured" car.
  • edsadosedsados Member Posts: 5
    I'm having second thoughts regarding buying a galant new or used. Maybe I'll reconsider it 5-10 years from now or until they establish their reputation from (scandals, recalls for the second time around) and improved the overall quality of their car.
    I like the good looks, sleek styling but reliability in the long run is what matters most.

I looked at another used galant (private seller) it's a 1999 ES I4 AT with only 10100K miles on it. Asking price:$13000.00 firm. We talked and I explained and she came out with $11500.00 as her best offer. Ask her about the recall and she said she has not received notification from the dealer. But the carfax report said otherwise.
    At 10K miles, the car temperature knob is broken would'nt stay in place. Aircon, 5-10 minutes had passed still no cold air coming out from the vent only warm air. I'm not surprised after she told me that she had the dome lamp replaced after falling off several times. I wondered what would be the next problem?
    It seems to me that this is an indication of a "bad apple" and they are becoming more evident as I go looked around for a late model car, low mileage used galant.
    For now I'll stick to my good old Corolla (I'm keeping this one for life)and would consider other car make/model. Off to the next......toyota? honda? or nissan?
  • sd2775906sd2775906 Member Posts: 2
    I bought a new dover white 2001 Galant GTZ today for $23,800.00 total, including taxes & paper work. This includes an in-dash six CD changer. The only problem is that I got 4.9% instead of 1.9%. Changed my payment by $14.00-not bad though. I just hope I don't have any problems, but I pick it up Tuesday. I'll keep any posts for problems.
  • joathletejoathlete Member Posts: 25
    Hello My Fell Galant Owners,

Just wondering if I wanted to write a letter to Mitsubishi who and where would I address it to.
    Curious if any cops are available regarding recalls. My 99ES has 13707 miles on it and no major problems except minor adjustments. So far very happy and I hope it stays that way. I know people on this site have had problems but unfortunetly hats the way it goes and all cars made are not problem free. Just hope the service kept. is complying. My service kept. in Manhattans west side is 100% on the ball. They listen and are extremely friendly and are helpful in every way. Thanks
  • suprdav2suprdav2 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2000 Galant ES V6. Absolutely no problems, until now. Back around Christmas time I was out of town, and needed to go out to the store.....and there was ice on the road. I started out at a light, turning left, going very, very slow. I ended up sliding into a curb while turning. Had to have the alignment adjusted, and I had the tires balanced and rotated for good measure. But........still have vibration through the steering wheel AND driver side floor board (felt through pedals also). The vibration starts at 50, but is worse at 70 and seems to start fading slowly after that. The steering wheel does not vibrate or shake, but can feel vibration. The vibration is steady, doesn't get faster with increase in vehicle speed. If I turn the wheel slightly to the right, vibration TOTALLY goes away. Turn the wheel slightly to the left, and the vibration seems to pick up tempo. Nothing is bent in the front end. Took to dealer, and all they try to tell me is that it is the tires. My experience has been that if the tires are bad, the wheel will shake everywhere, and when the tires were rotated, the vibration would have gotten better or worse, not have stayed the same. I am thinking that it is either the CV joint(s), or the wheel bearings. Right now it is just irritating, but don't want it to turn into something major down the road. Any ideas as to what it could be??
    I had a bent rim one time on a previous car that caused vibration. Maybe you bent a wheel rim when running into the curb. You probably could have the tire place check to see. That's my opinion anyway. Good luck!
  • tonkadavetonkadave Member Posts: 102
    I had the same vibration problem (99 ES) that suprdav stated above for the exception that the vibration starts @ 65 and fades after 75, the vibration would fade a way when turning slightly to the right and come back when turning to the left, I tried rotate and balance 5 times using 3 different shops (incase one had an out of adjustment balancing machine), I got a letter in the mail a bout a steering box recall (it stated in there a possible vibration), took it to the dealer, they said that the box is OK, then the dealer said it was the tires or bent wheel (but how can I get a bent wheel with out hitting a curb or pothole, the car started to do this suddenly). Well, I went out and bought new wheels and tires, don't ask me how much it cost me, they where expensive, that did not fix it then tried 2 other name brand of tires it still did not fix it, then they said it was the rotors might be warped, so I bought new rotors and replace the pads (that was expensive too) I also made sure that they didn't use the impact wrench. Now guess what? it still did not fix it. My personal opinion is that there is some wrong with the steering box but the dealer either did not really look at steering box or they just flat out did not know how to inspect it or what to inspect. This problem has been experienced by a many of the 99 and up galant owner, I think it a Mitsubishi problem.
    Don't take me wonge I love Mitsubishi cars, I had good experience in the past with the Galant, eclips and 3000GT, but none had this problem. I still love my car, but this problem is just flat out costing me a lot of money with no results. I'm just frustrated. So if any one else had this problem and was able to fix it, please share it with us.

regards
  • cbnearlacbnearla Member Posts: 28
    I have a Y2K ES-V6. At about 3K miles, I noticed a sort of metal to metal clicking noise coming from what I felt was the right front suspension, when the car's weight would shift from front to rear, like when starting from a stop, and when coming to a stop. After the dealer replaced some minor suspension parts, without solving the problem, I brought the car to another dealer for another try. Eventually they apparently found a service bulletin about the problem. Though they did not really document in detail the work done (just something like "fixed in accordance with service bulletin # whatever), what apparently was causing the noise was the upper strut mounting plates moving with the weight shift. They put some yellow rubberized stuff around the circumference of the mounting plates. This eliminated the clicking noise. Before the final fix, I had also noticed a slight high speed (50+ MPH) vibration, but I had not connected the vibration to the clicking sound, or asked them to check the vibration. After their fix, the vibration also ceased. HTH, but YMMV.
  • cho7819cho7819 Member Posts: 20
    I love my car but I have had problems with the brakes and steering. When just applying the brakes, nothing happens, but when i am taking a corner and applying the brakes, the whole car shudders beyond control. Other wise 40K and alls okay. Way better than my 96' Taurus SE. I spent 22K for it and i had to replace the head gasket 3 times in the first year. All covered by warentee. Then about 30K miles, the transmission went. No engagement of gears whatsoever. Then i figured that everything that could break did. Well, big mistake! In the next few months the car went through numerous electrical problems. Alternator, batteries, starter, radio, and headlights all died. Then the car began to shake badly (Not as bad as the Galant i have to admit). If you saw the condition of my car, you'd thnk it was atleast 10 years old. I think the Ford dealer spent more money than the car was worth to fix it.I went out and bought Galant because it was cheap. I paid around 18K for it. BTW, this v-6 is way more powerful and smooth than the volcan v-6 in my taurus.
  • galantowner1galantowner1 Member Posts: 3
    I own a 2001 Galant and have noticed that when the car is coming to 30 miles and hour and below there seems to be a stutter when you come to a stop. Has anyone else had this problem. This is my 3rd Galant and I never had any problem with the first two.
  • miranmiran Member Posts: 4
    i own a 1999 galant es,i have 15000 plus miles and have had no problems so far,there were two recalls,one for a defective switch which they fixed,and the other with steering box,loose nut ,that was ok and did not need any fixing,so far each time i brought in the car they were very efficient.i am very satisfied with the performance and do not have any of the problems i am reading about in this forum,maybe im just lucky,i would like to hear from more owners and hope there are other owners who are satisfied.
    I have a 2000 ES 4cyl with 17,000 miles. No problems either! I think it is a good car and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a car in the class of the Galant.
    my 2000 es 4cyl is just great. only one defect, power door locks didnt work once but fixed under warranty as a wire was loose. The car is still tons of fun to drive to as I love the rev sounds the 4cyl makes, reminds me of a Saab sometimes. Just wish the recalls would stop as they lower resale value, not that I am selling.
  • galantowner1galantowner1 Member Posts: 3
    I keep reading about recalls. Are you notified directly by Mitsubishi or the dealer?? How do you know that there is a recall??
  • cbnearlacbnearla Member Posts: 28
    You will be notified directly by Mitsubishi. You can check for recalls at NHTSA's web site -

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recmmy1.cfm
    For those of you experencing vibration problems from an unknown source. After you have addressed the obvious problems of alignment, rims, motor mounts, etc, check out the automatic transmission. I replaced wheels, wheel bearings, had the wheels aligned and the tires balanced repeatedly when I noticed that the vibrations on my Gallant tended to occur in overdrive. A defective torque converter WILL cause such vibratons. See if the problems don't improve with overdrive off.
  • blacktan1blacktan1 Member Posts: 1
    I paid 23400 for my Galant was I robbed or did I get a good deal? Don't be mislead by that 1.9%, if your credit scores are not over 700 and you have inquired about credit cards in the past 12 months. You may get the 4.9% if your lucky, my sales person told me that Mitsusa is very difficult to deal with re: financing. Also, anyone know of any 2001 recalls?
  • gt2kgt2k Member Posts: 4
    Hello all,

I purchased my 2001 GTZ back in September, I was the first one sold on the lot, he he. The fact that all the salesman were envious is nothing, I love this car. I have 7700 miles on it, and yes I have had a few problems but South Park Mitsu was eager to fix them for me with no hassles. Just minor things, nothing worth throwing the car out for. Any car is going to have problems, read the Toyota posts, I found their sales people rude, which is weird because they are selling such a plain car. My car looks good, I had every option added, and I would NEVER trade it for a plain Camery or Accord, save those for my grandfather. People notice me on the road, not the plain Camery that everybody and their mother is driving, I would recommend it. Also I would recommend that Toyota hire a few designers with style. Go buy one. NOW !!!
    I paid 23200 for my 2001 Galant LS on Feb. 5th. I got the 1.9% apr. With that APR I felt it was a good deal. With the 4.9 or higher I would have tried to go for about 22800. There have been 4 recalls on the Galant. The first three are for cars made before November 2000, so it should not affect yours. The fourth one was just issued on the NHTSA website for a transmission part recall. It runs through December 2000. That one might affect you.