It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Great Northwest, West of the Cascades.
- Last Active
- Vehicle(s) that interest me
- XK8's: All Mustangs: Classics:
- More about me
- Retired Insurance agent
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 66 Mustang GT Cpe: 94 Lincoln Town Car Signature: '11 Lincoln MKS
A LLC is like a stump in the pasture. Just plow around it.
Winners are NOT whiners.
While the Costco parker is waiting - drive around from the other side and wait for the same space. You've a 50/50 chance the vehicle leaving will back out & temporarily block the waiting parker while you swoop in.
Some guys drive a "lowered" vehicle because they can't get it up!
On a 3 lane freeway: Outside lane for trucks & semis. Middle lane for mature, relaxed upscale vehicles. Left, inside lane is for blocking maniacs in a hurry. This is what I conclude after driving I-5 in WA & 680 in CA.