It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Great Northwest, West of the Cascades.
- Last Active
- Vehicle(s) that interest me
- XK8's: All Mustangs: Classics:
- More about me
- Retired Insurance agent
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 66 Mustang GT Cpe: 94 Lincoln Town Car Signature: '11 Lincoln MKS
First get the adverse driver's carrier committed to paying for a brand new Odyssey. Part of the loss includes Loss of Use, Rental Costs,& Diminished Value. After seeing the initial estimate of repair, allow an additional 24% for "hidden damage". Bottom line = you want this totaled, not driven after repairs.