It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Viva Las Cruces
- Last Active
- Vehicle(s) that interest me
- minivans, hatchbacks wagons, hybrids
- More about me
- Road Trip! Follow me on Twitter @SteveForumsHost
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
I think that's why they waited until yesterday to post parts 1 and 2.
"I'll waste fuel if I choose to and you will like it !!"
It's the American way. :shades:
No, driving 75 uses more fuel.
Whether it's wasted or not depends on your priorities. (post 121).
Sounds like yet another overblown event driven by a bunch of media flakes, precipitated by the need to rain ads down on our heads.
Tell me the headline. (IMDB)