It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Last Active
- More about me
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 2011 Ford Explorer, 2005 VW Passat, 2000 Honda Odyssey
The notice of infraction includes:
1. Photo of your license plate.
2. Two photos of your car during the infraction.
3. By going on line you can use a website & pin number to see a movie of your car committing the infraction.
4. This up to date process completely does away with any possible chance of violators whining, crying, cussing, & pleading with a LEO whose time is more valuable than to witness whatever tirade you choose to exclaim.
5. The photography & movie is of the highest quality which eliminates any doubt that would be offered by an unreasonable person.
Sounds like a great value for only $100!!
Are they suitable for framing.
Well compared to Yankee fans, we're pretty polite....
LOL. Yes Boston has a complex when comparing itself to NYC. We like to think of ourselves as the more refined and gentile younger sibling to the loud, crass attention getter.
I'll respectfully disagree. I just finished clearing 24" of overblown event off my driveway.Sounds like yet another overblown event driven by a bunch of media flakes, precipitated by the need to rain ads down on our heads.
Tell me the headline. (IMDB)
That's true but very often one person will remark about their uncle's co-worker's sister that had a flat tire on her 1972 Deville and many accept that as proof that Cadillac must still make bad cars.*"I know of three folks in these forums who have purchased / leased Cadillacs this year. 1 ATS and 2 CTS (one a V-Sport)."*
*"None of them seemed to be frightened of any reliability issues."*
You know of course that these anecdotal stories from this forum are not the same as the broad population of buyers - which is why my statement can still be true.