It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Last Active
- More about me
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 2011 Ford Explorer, 2005 VW Passat, 2000 Honda Odyssey
Man are you still harping on this car your parents bought 20 years ago? In the words of Elsa - let it go.How much would it cost the UAW and Chrysler to send a check to every former Neon owner in the USA (that is still alive) for the entire purchase price of said Neon? It would be the honorable thing for them to do.
- 1st cars not maintained by their owners well you say.. NOPE, I babied it.
- Meant to be cheap? Well, it was $15K out the door for the fully loaded Neon Sport.
- Driven hard by young drivers... Yes, but if Big 3 Cars can't be driven then perhaps they should be designed with rev limiters at 3K RPM?????
- Let's just be honest and admit the Neon was a scam on the American people.
Had me wondering - that's $4/sq ft per month.
Yes I have. It's a joke son.
I'm used to some pretty high prices in this area. A new complex opening soon (Ink Block Boston) has apartments renting in the $40/sq ft per month area:
My bad. It's interesting that these units are targeting at mid to late twenties aged high tech workers making over 6 figures a year who care more about a doggie day care in the building than parking spots or a gym.
The notice of infraction includes:
1. Photo of your license plate.
2. Two photos of your car during the infraction.
3. By going on line you can use a website & pin number to see a movie of your car committing the infraction.
4. This up to date process completely does away with any possible chance of violators whining, crying, cussing, & pleading with a LEO whose time is more valuable than to witness whatever tirade you choose to exclaim.
5. The photography & movie is of the highest quality which eliminates any doubt that would be offered by an unreasonable person.
Sounds like a great value for only $100!!
Are they suitable for framing.
Well compared to Yankee fans, we're pretty polite....