It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Coral Springs, FL
- Last Active
- Vehicle(s) that interest me
- Compact luxury vehicles and crossovers
- More about me
- Have loved automobiles since I was about 3 and that love grows every year!!!
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/ 2005 Mazda 3s/ 2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/ 2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch
Just have to say it, the folks around the Miami International airport are just crazy. Guess with all the tourists from in and out of the United States and some of the roads not having the best signage, I cringe whenever we have to go there, like yesterdays numerous trips. Hell, driving anywhere in Dade and Broward county's is a nightmare all year round which gets worse during season. Almost every other vehicle has a cell phone yapper but yesterday I saw a lady with her tablet on her steering wheel and multi-tasking...was very disturbing to say the least. And yesterday around 6, it was bumper to bumper on the Palmetto Expressway, probably the worst road in South Florida, and we have to use it so many times. Glad I love my job!!
The Sandman :) B)