It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Coral Springs, FL
- Last Active
- Vehicle(s) that interest me
- Compact luxury vehicles and crossovers
- More about me
- Have loved automobiles since I was about 3 and that love grows every year!!!
- Vehicle(s) I currently own
- 2015 Golf SE/ 2015 Audi A3/ 2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/ 2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch
Looking at some used CT's, a 2012 with 7600 miles and a 2013 with 11,130 on the clock...the '12 is the red metallic and the '13 is the starfire pearl which is off to auction by Monday if I do not purchase. They all drove nice and much better than the Prius C I tried earlier today. Can get the '13 for my 2014 Tucson SE with just under 16k on the clock and $12.5k while I'm pretty firm at $12k. So we'll see as I don't need to do this and if not, they have a silver one and a charcoal one, both '13's, which just came on the lot so hopefully they will sit awhile and the internet price will come down. Also, the red metallic looks like a good candidate and I do like that color also. All are cpo which definitely adds value so just not sure what to do right now as like I said, I don't need to do anything but think I want a hybrid and this is the nicest one out there!