It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Last Active
I'm hoping to get some help with this decision. It looks like there are some good deals available, probably because the 2015s will be out, and it's time to buy something I intend to own for a long time. I haven't narrowed down much, but here's what I am looking for:
- I want something mainstream. I live in a smaller town and I don't want to have to drive miles for warranty service if I need it. So, no Lexus, Infiniti, etc.
- I am otherwise not tied to foreign or domestic, no real preference
- Decent MPG, though most sedans have 25+, which is what I'm aiming for
- My budget is $30K or under
- I probably don't want the lowest trim level, but I also don't care about all the bells and whistles. I'd like leather or fake leather if I can, but navigation, sunroof, and other gadgets are in my take-it-or-leave-it category.
I'd love to get feedback from anyone who owns a sedan that fits my criteria, or anyone who at least has some knowledge about how to help me narrow down my choices. Thanks!!1 · · Share on Facebook