Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2008 Highlander Limited - Changing the clock

dakineguydakineguy Member Posts: 46
edited April 2014 in Toyota
I have a 2008 Highlander Limited with navigation. My digital clock is on the small screen. I am having the darnest time trying to reset the clock since DST just changed last weekend. Does anyone know how to change the clock? The manual directs me to menus that don't exist on my system.

Comments

• mtairyordgemtairyordge Member Posts: 144
    Try this:
    Menu
    Setup
    Time Zone

At this screen, look at the bottom and you'll see a Yes/No question about Daylight Savings Time.
  • rpfddsrpfdds Member Posts: 1
    The problem is that the manual tells you to push and hold the DISP button. If you do this on the center console, nothing happens. You have to push and hold the DISP button on the steering wheel. Then the instructions in the manual make sense and are easy to follow.
  • mdhuttonmdhutton Member Posts: 195
    Well I guess that since the DISP button on the center console doesn't control a thing on the smaller display, Toyota assumed that you would have figured out to use the one on the steering wheel. Guess not.
This discussion has been closed.