Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

Volkswagen Passat CC Lease Questions

1212223242527»

Comments

• local954erlocal954er Posts: 23
    Anyone online now that can give me the money factor and residual on the 48month/15k of the CC Spoet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014

Anyone online now that can give me the money factor and residual on the 48month/15k of the CC Spoet?

.00105 and 41% (ouch). $3250 lease cash.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Never mind ; dealer showed me sheet 41% MF .00105
    I didnt see your response right away because it went to a new page. They're claiming the $1000 addtl memorial day lease cash doesnt apply to CC -- is that correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,014
    I didnt see your response right away because it went to a new page. They're claiming the $1000 addtl memorial day lease cash doesnt apply to CC -- is that correct?
     We don't have any incentive information  Beyond the lease cash 

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Gotcha; thanks for all the info you guys were able to provide. Looks like I'm biting the bullet on 48 month lease for lower payments. I like the car alot and this will be my third so I think i'll be ok with sticking with it for another 4 years.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,318

Just Passat, Tiguan and Jetta, I think.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator