Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz GLK-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• I certainly do johnnyjuice. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GLK350 2WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00154 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • CarMan
    What is the MF & residual for a 2012 GLK AWD. 12K 30 month lease.
    Is there any conquest cash?
    Many thanks.
  • I've ordered a GLK 350 for ED in May, 2012. My local dealer tells me that lease finance is only available through MB for ED. Unfortunately, the finance factor quoted me as an example for March was .0023, way over the top in comparison with a local delivery rate. As I'm not going to stitch this deal up until April, I still have time to research. Is it true that ED has to be financed through MB (the official MB web site info suggests not), and if not how to go about sourcing through a bank etc? My local bank say they will do it, but want to deal directly with the dealer. I can imagine that the dealer will not be keen to do that, given their stated position. I should add that I'm in a location that has only the one MB dealer.

Any help, advice etc would be appreciated.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,180
    edited March 2012
    Your dealer is correct.... All ED leases have to go through MB..

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Hi corpsvete. Mercedes-Benz Financial's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2012 GLK350 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00166 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $2,000 conquest cash incentive on this model right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • billmvbillmv Posts: 148
    Hi,

I need March's MF and residuals for a 36 month lease, for both 10,000 and 7,500 miles per year for the 2012 AWD GLK please.

Also, does MB use multiple security deposits to lower the MF? If so, does anyone know how many you can use and how much each one lowers the MF?

$795 is the base bank fee, right?

Thanks!
    Anybody know what the April MF and RV is for 36 months/10K for the AWD?

Thanks!
  • lepialepia Posts: 45
    Any one has the RV and MF for the GLK 350?
    Any incentives?
  • Hello billmv. Mercedes-Benz Financial's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GLK350 4Matic with 10,000 miles per year are .00166 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey lepia. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for.

As far as cash incentives go, Mercedes is providing dealers with a select number of $2,000 conquest and $1,000 "CAP"certificates that they can use on a deals.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man. I was told yesterday that multiple security deposits we not applicable to April's "special" sub-vented 30 month/10K lease program on the 2012 GLKW4. It was supposedly only applicable to the "regular" MF. Do you know if this is true?

Thanks!
  • No problem billmv. Now that you mention it, I have actually heard that about leases through Mercedes-Benz Finance. I don't see why the dealer would lie about this.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_man. MB Finance was unable to give me any info at all about MSDs or current special money factor programs. Turns out they're only there to collect payments, and have no useful knowledge at all about rates, how they're set, etc. Don't know where the dealers actually get their money if not from MBF. Something is fishy but I'll never know what.

The dealers have to get their "rules" from someone, but it sure is hard to verify what they tell you.

Just FYI, my deal on my wife's 2012 GLKW4 for 30 mos/10K is 65% RV, .00166 MF, and a selling price of 84% of MSRP. No markup on the bank fee, which other dealers are trying to get.

Thanks again for all your insight. Much appreciated by many folks, I'm sure.
  • jacmyoung2jacmyoung2 Posts: 20
    Car_man, did the May 30-mo lease program change for 2012 GLK350 4MATIC? According to your above post, the April rates were 64% (12k) and 0.00166, with $2k conquest.

Thank you!
  • You're very welcome, billmv. Yep, banks usually won't disclose any specifics about their programs to the public.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi jacmyoung2. The May numbers are different. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 30-month lease of a 2012 GLK350 4Matic with 12,000 miles per year are .00114 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The $2,000 conquest cash is still there.

Car_man
    Host
    edited May 2012
    Thanks Car_man.

I built up a GLK4 on Edmunds, then contacted several dealers from the Edmunds nearby dealer list. One dealer 90 miles from where I live (Berberian European Motor in Stockton, CA, they sell Volvo too) came through, quoted me through email and beat several local dealers. They then delivered the GLK and the paperwork right to our door.

I had always read people using Edmunds contact list but never tried it myself, should have done so years ago, this is the best way to connect with dealers' "Internet Sales Departments" for a stress free dealing. Below is the detail:

2012 GLK4, P1, Multimedia, AMG and heated seats.
    MSRP $48,015
    Sale price $41,000 including conquest
    $795 lease inception and $694 3yr/30miles maintenance rolled into the payments
    $1,000 total drive off (first payment and TTL)
    30mo/15k miles/yr, $498/mo before sales tax
    All math checked out with Car_man's rates down to pennies.
  • gt2k6gt2k6 Posts: 7
    jacmyoung2,

Was the $694 mainenance residualized?

Were the lease inception and maintenance added to the 41,000 or included?

Thanks
    $41,000 is the sale price of the GLK, does not inlude inception and maint.

Initially the sales manager said maint cost was residualized, but in our case (30/15k/yr) the 3-yr maint (3-yr/30k) will run out before the lease turn in. I don't think it is residualized.

I forgot to mention we did auto pay, so the MF is 0.00104.
  • You're welcome jacmyoung2. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Enjoy your new ride.

Car_man
    Host
  • bradl1bradl1 Posts: 5
    Hey Carman. Thanks for all the great info on here, very helpful! My wife is looking to lease a GLK 350 with a MRSP around $38,500. What is the money factor and residual for May for a 39 month lease with 18k miles per year.

Thanks so much!
  • You're very welcome bradl1. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 GLK 350 4Matic with 15,000 miles per year are .00114 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I'm not sure if MB Finance publishes residual values for leases with 18,000 miles per year. For anything over 15k, most banks charge lessees on a per-mile basis.

Car_man
    Host
  • infinitiluvinfinitiluv Posts: 16
    Car_man,

Does jacmyoung2's lease make sense to you? I don't see how his payment can be so low without more money down. I want to use this deal as a reference but it doesn't seem possible. I appreciate your help.

Thanks!
  • triniboy1triniboy1 Posts: 1
    hey carman i'm ending my current lease in Dec. and i'm looking for a 450GLK. do i lease a 2012 or do i look for a lease ending in 2012. Also, would it be better to purchase a pre-owned 450GLK?
  • skibowuskibowu Posts: 2
    Hi Car man,

Do you know the numbers for June? GLK 350 4matic with 12k/yr.

Thanks!
  • Hi triniboy1. If your current lease is not scheduled to end until December, you shouldn't get anything new until you are at least eligible for Mercedes-Benz's Early Lease Termination Program. The current program waives up to four remaining payments for current lessees who get a new Mercedes. That would enable you to get something new this fall for free.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello skibowu. Mercedes-Benz Financial is not currently providing any lease support on the GLK Bluetec. As a result, if you were to lease one through Mercedes-Benz Financial right now you would have to use its standard lease program.

This truck's current residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 GLK 350 with 12,000 miles per year is 60%.

Car_man
    Host
  • alidreamalidream Posts: 1
    Hello,
    What is the July money factor and % residual for 36 months 15,000 miles/yr.
    Thank you!!!
    Alidream
  • manusinghmanusingh Posts: 1
    I am getting a GLK350 4Matic (MSRP: 43,080). No money down at $567 a month, 24 month lease; 15000 miles. Is that a good deal or will the numbers get better in August since the 2013 model is being introduced late August? The lease will be in NJ. Any advice is appreciated.
  • tl111tl111 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

I'm looking at a 2013 GLK 4 Matic. Do you know what the CAP discount amount is? Also, do you know the USAA program discount? I am being offered $1k Conquest and am wondering if either CAP or USAA deals would be any better. Thank you sir.
This discussion has been closed.