Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2010 CTS Sedan

artmbgolfartmbgolf Member Posts: 57
edited July 2014 in Cadillac
Is there anything new or improved with the 2010 CTS Sedan?

Comments

• paopao Member Posts: 1,867
    dont beleive there is much change between the 09 model and the 10...some new color changes I beleive and they added a 19 inch wheel.....no major inprovements otherwise... 09 CTS fully loaded less the DI engine and AWD and love it
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter from a large newspaper is looking to speak to consumers who is considering purchasing a Cadillac or have purchased one this year. Please send your daytime phone number and the vehicle you own to ctalati@edmunds.com by Thursday, June 25, 2009.
  • artmbgolfartmbgolf Member Posts: 57
    According to the 2010 brochure, Limited Slip is in the 19" Summer Tire option. That is valuable option on RWD and may not be in the 18" FE2 Perf now.
  • rustyhingerustyhinge Member Posts: 6
    Where would I find detailed info on the operations and capabilities of the Navigation Sytem in the 2010 CTS?
    what specifically are you looking for..I have an 09 CTS with Nav
  • xweb10xweb10 Member Posts: 3
    If a CTS has keyless access, how do you lock the doors? Other makes have a button on the door handle to click, but the Caddy unlocks the moment you touch the door. It leads me to assume that to lock the door you must press the button on the key fob. Is this correct?
  • redgtconv1redgtconv1 Member Posts: 7
    Just walk away, the car locks itself.
    that is correct....and if you leave the keyfob in the car and walk away....it will not lock and will honk at you......beleive you can set the time delay for locking as well though the DIC.....but would have to check to make sure
    Thanks for the details.
This discussion has been closed.