I bought my 2002 Kia Sportage in February 2010... less than 36 hours off the lot, I tried to put gas in it and was unsuccessful, as it stopped at almost a gallon every time, and then spit the gas back out at me. The dealership I bought it from replaced the gas tank and it was fine. Then it was having difficulty starting, so they replaced the battery. After that, the check engine light came on and I took it back in - they said the error code was that it was overheating (it wasn't actually overheating, and reads fine on the dash). They shut the light off and after it was in and out of the shop three times they replaced the temperature sensor and the thermostat. The light has come on three more times since. They've "cleaned up" some of the electrical connections and last week brought it to a Kia dealership where they soldered some wires together that had a bad crimp. 24 horus later, the light is back on. What is going on with my car???